PDA

View Full Version : Will everyone Ultimately Go to Heaven?

Blisterize
01-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Will Everyone Ultimately Go to Heaven? (Daniel 12)

See Ya?? in Heaven?

We live in day and age when most people believe in heaven and hell. Of these same people, when asked where they thought they would go when they died, responded that they believe they will go to heaven. A child was asked, ??how do we get to heaven?? and he answered, ??We die!? Some believe that there will come a time when all people from all times will be ??restored? and will ??be in heaven? together. The truly amazing aspect of the doctrine of restoration is that these teachers seem to have supporting scripture. This is a subject that must be dealt with in the church today in a clear and concise message. So, will everyone ultimately go to heaven? Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to open your heart and mind as you read now and you will receive here - the truth

Will everyone ultimately go to heaven?

 My recent move to Palm Beach Island a few years ago where I worked amongst the most elite people in the world was nothing less than revolutionary and spectacular in my life. They have the best of the best of everything and plenty of it for that matter, So for me, it was sensational! To make a long story short, it seemed very easy, at least for them, to get their money; but it was tremendously hard to hang on to and keep the money. That was my own, personal perspective from the industry that I was in. I am from a modest home and that part of society was unknown to me. I had heard these people represent less than 1 percent of our population today. But when I arrived there, it seemed as thought they were the only ones in the world, as their world is quite secluded and cut off from reality. They have a garden of Eden but they??re being crowded out of it fast today
 But the main impression that was left on me was this: despite all the money that they possessed (which made them appear like they were a very smart group of people), and in spite of the fact that they sure understand money is what they have in common, and despite a very tight fraternity and close-knit alliance shared through having money, there were more ridiculous and varied religions and philosophies amongst this small group of people than there are species of fruits and nuts in the world combined!
 Florida has seen an explosion of commerce in religious activities, particularly in the central part of the state, in the early 00??s and late 90??s. Central Florida has been home to Benni Hinn and Tammy Faye and the Baker fellow - I forgot his name. But these were or are some extremely powerful organizations, to be sure, and many are still there. Some are self-righteous with ??touch-and-heal? ministries and some are comical, vaudeville-style Hollywood shows with crying and miracles happening in every segment of their acts
 But let??s look at a theology of sorts that was transferred here many years ago by a Russian communist
 It was new at that time, and, as is common with teachings in this area, it enjoyed a time of popularity and then it tapered off and was almost forgotten
 Then it was revived a few decades ago by a wealthy industrialist and was promoted by a very attractive, popular and outstanding Presbyterian teacher
 These two ardent advocates of this cult lent a stature to this philosophical doctrine making it acceptable and making it prestigious, although it never should have been
 It is known in theological terminology as ??restitutionalism? or ??restorationalism?

It??s gonna be okay!

 It actually only says just one thing: everyone and everything will eventually be saved
 One of the leaders of this group has made this kind of statement: ??Satan and Judas will ultimately walk arm and arm with each other down the streets of the new Jerusalem!?
 They have to go through a purifying process. They are sent to the spiritual dry-cleaners, as it were, where a spiritual detergent is used to get the stains out
 It is a sort of Protestant purgatory that they enter in, but they??ll ultimately end up okay and everything is going to work out!
 This is Old Heresy
 Old Heresy is the deceptive terminology that is used for ??modernism?
 ??Modernism? is not new at all and it is certainly not modern
 The Canon of Heresy was close about the same time as the Canon of scripture, and from those early days nothing new has been added
 Todays movements are nothing new, but rather, a growth development, reformation and regeneration of these early heresies

History

 Origin, who spiritualized the scriptures, was from North Africa and was a very brilliant man. He is one of the church fathers who promoted this ?? he developed it
 Clement of Alexander in North Africa is where this came into the church there
 It is older than that, though, it is traceable to Buddha and his trans-migration of the soul teaching
 With trans-migration, you work your way through several trans-migrations and ultimately end up in Nirvana with everyone else
 This viewpoint has had many advocates
 It appeals to the natural man because the natural man does not like the idea of punishment for sin. In fact, he doesn??t like the idea of punishment at all
 We sure have enough criminals that don??t believe in prison or the electric chair. Many think tinted-glass should replace the bars of our prisons today

God is good

 So because man is not comfortable with the idea of punishment at all, and particularly offended by eternal damnation; some outstanding men have adopted this teaching
 Robert Browning wrote: ??God??s in His heaven and everything is all right in the world!? If you had lived in his stuffy little Victorian world with absolutely zero vision you would have agreed with him
 This was a day when every church was saying they would convert the world and the Millenium was just around the corner
 Alfred Lord Tennison and Emerson both subscribed to this thinking
 Both Tennison and Emerson both go back to this Victorian era, though, which, indeed, had very little vision and did not face reality at all
 Now this heresy is rearing its ugly head again all over our nation, but it should be confined to Disney World. Specifically in Fantasyland, in the Land of Make Believe; Never, Never Land where Dopey and Goofy live happily ever after because it has nothing to do with serious scripture or a sincere undertaking of study in the Word of God!
 We have to live in reality today when applying this book the Bible - not in fiction or fable

So far, so good

 A whimsical story: a man jumped off the Empire State building. As he passed the twenty-fifth floor someone yelled at him, ??how is it?? The falling man yelled back, ??so far, so good!? Of course, he hadn??t finished his journey. Because he had not reached his destination he could say, ??so far, so good.?
 Many people are saying, ??so far, so good,? today
 Understand this is a heresy that is tailored for an age of ease and comfort
 People in prosperity who do not want to think of judgement for sin will always fall for this?
 One of our main greetings for good-bye in this country is, ??take it easy,? so certainly we don??t want anyone to be lost

It doesn??t hold water

 But the two theories set forth are very much paralleling Israel when Jeremiah said to them: ??My people have committed two evils, they have forsaken thee, the fountain of living waters, and have hued them out cisterns, broken cisterns that can hold no water.?
 And men, having turned from the Living Waters (God today) has made his own little cistern and has created his own way of thinking about it
 Ironically, consider the phrase: ??That doesn??t hold water,? referring to a theory that doesn??t quite work out

Damned

 Man does not think a just God would have an eternal hell, man does not want to believe a good God would let people be eternally lost
 And your thinking and their thinking along with any thinking is just as good as the other if we are to put it on that type of basis
 Humanly speaking, quite frankly, I do not understand and I do not like the concept of being eternally lost myself
 But we??re not learning from my book today and we??re not learning from your book, either
 We must turn to the fountain of Living Waters, without which, you dry up and die a slow, terrible death in a desert

Theological tranquilizers for the psycho-ceramic

 It should be little wonder that this theological tranquilizer with its toxic effects has spread like the Asiatic flu in our midst today
 This is one spiritual virus that zaps from the believer all spiritual virility and vitality
 The question: Does the Bible lend itself to this type of hypothesis?
 Many that hold this theory say they have the scripture to back them up
 They absolutely insist the Bible teaches this
 There are three classic passages dispensed in support of this theory of ??restitutionalism? or ??restorationalism?
 These three are the passages that they base their entire teaching on
 (Matthew 19:28) ?to them this means that there is coming a day in which everybody and everything will be restored
 Interestingly this passage does not refer to that, at all
 Jesus is talking to and about those that are following Him NOW
 Jesus says in the day of the kingdom these apostles would sit on twelve thrones
 At best, this is a questionable text in which no explicit doctrine (and certainly no cult) should be built on. There ought to be, there must be something ??clear-cut? to form a sound doctrine
 This is a doubtful passage for those that doubt but I believe it is quite obvious what Jesus meant
 I would not want to be the teacher that built everything I believe on a doubtful passage; and especially when there are clear-cut passages that contraindicate it
 (Acts 3:21) is the second passage quoted frequently by supporters of restitutionalism. Peter is preaching the first sermon on the Day of Pentecost. As you can see, they emphasize the restitution of all things, so man says, ??see, it says all things are to be restored?
 That??s where the restitution of all things comes in

I??m going to pay Jesus back

 Unfortunately, a simple grammar lesson would clear this one up because the phrase ??the restitution of all things? is qualified by the following phrase, ??which God has spoken by the prophets??
 The restitution of all things. What are all things? All things spoken by the Holy Prophets ?? those are the things
 Did the prophet say that all things? They most certainly did not
 (Daniel 12:2) This should be conclusive, though I feel I could write until the end of time giving quotations from the Old Testament. The prophets never even suggested that there would be a restitution of all things
 The ??all things? here is qualified by ...?the mouth of the prophet? (Daniel 12:2)
 So the prophets do not say ??a restitution of all things? per se
 What they say is a restitution of certain things
 There is a sharp line between those that are saved and those that are lost
 (Ephesians 1:9-10) is the third scripture used in connection with their dissemination
 Again, no attention to language, structure of language of the day nor qualifications regarding conjunctive phrases is given. When developing a doctrine to teach to people, you have to be consistent
 Paul makes it clear there are one group that are dead in trespasses and sins and he says to us Gentiles that we were at one time without hope and without God in the world
 So what we really have in these places is the harmony that Jesus Christ will bring amongst those that are saved and the redeemed
 It has no reference to the lost man, whatsoever. The wicked are definitely excluded here
 And there are scriptural texts that directly contraindicate this heresy
 (Matthew 26:24) ?to say Judas will ultimately be saved one must contraindicate Christ to make that conclusion as there were many strong statements made in connection with him
 ??The Son of Man goeth as it is written of Him, but woe unto that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed; it would be good for that man if he had not been born.?
 Jesus said it would have been better for Judas to not be born. If he is ultimately going to be saved, then that certainly is a strange statement
 (Luke 16) This no parable here as one man is named specifically, Lazarus. This is an actual happening - this took place then. I personally believe Jesus never made up one parable, but that they are all real accounts of real people in real life situations at some point in history
 (Luke 16) 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence
 ?a great gulf fixed?. It??s clear to me as it must be to you
 Those are the words of Christ and there is no doubt what the interpretation thereof must be
 ??He that believeth on Him is not condemned, but he that believeth not is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God?
 ??He that believeth on the Son hath life; he that believeth not on the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him?
 The Lord told the religious rulers, ??Ye shall die in your sins?

That was ions ago

 Restitutionalists have another verse that they have attempted to use
 (Matthew 25:46 ?and all passages that contain the word ion in it)
 There is man that has out a translation, it is known as the Concorde Version. This man took one semester of Greek and from that believed he was an expert in translating the Greek language because he, indeed, made a translation and the purpose thereof was to take the word ion and make it mean something other than eternal
 (Matthew 25:46) Dr. A.T. Robinson was a Greek scholar. Anyone that has studied under him hates the demand his grammar requires. I??m told it??s that Old Tick, whatever that means it sure sounds bad! He is certainly an expert on the Greek language
 Dr. Robinson concludes absolutely that ion means eternal
 It is the words used with eternal God
 It is the words used with eternal Son
 It is the word used with eternal life
 And if heaven is temporary, then God is temporary. And if God is temporary, Christ is temporary. Because it is the same adjective that is used in each place
 It is definitely the one that means eternal
 Plato in classical Greek made a distinction between ion: eternal, and chronus, meaning time, and of course, we get chronometer from that
 Aristotle says ion belongs to God, not to man
 Hell is eternal?don??t be fooled; don??t be tricked

Don??t get too comfortable

 Restitutionalism is a comfortable theory for uneasy minds that live in a world of insecurity. This appeals to the ??psycho-ceramic? ?? that is, to ??crack-pots?
 The reason that this hypothesis must be rejected comes from a sound, solid scriptural basis for what, shall we say, absolutely removes this theory and renders it one of the worse heresies of mankind
 Restitutionalists discount the Bible. Restitutionalism makes the Bible a meaningless book
 (Jeremiah 21:8) ?Two ways, and they go opposite directions in straight lines and they never, ever cross
 (Daniel 12:2) ?makes it clearer ?some to life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt?
 And Jesus says, ??Marvel not at all this for the hour is coming in which all that are in the grave shall hear His voice, and shall come forth, they that have done good unto the resurrection of life and to they that have done evil, the resurrection of condemnation?
 They actually directly contraindicate the Bible
 It also disannuls regeneration
 Jesus says, even to religious men, ??You must be born again?
 In this life is where decisions are made regarding eternity
 You will decide here in this life where you are going in eternity
 There is nothing that provides for the change of human character after this life is over; it is here only that Jesus Christ regenerates lost sinners, nowhere else
 The scripture is very careful to say to man: ??The Holy Ghost saith, today if ye will hear His voice and not harden your heart??
 Then there is the illustration of Israel in the wilderness, they came to a place of great decision and they made the wrong choice, they turned their backs, they even wanted to turn and go back to slavery, albeit for a different reason than real faith, and God says, ??It??s too late for you?
 It??s too late after this life is over
 These decisions are made here in this life

Strike Three

 The third reason is: it does despite to the justice of God
 One of the most fallacious arguments against hell is that it can??t be true that a God who is just has such a place
 A bishop from southern CA states that, ??When dealing with punishment, God is just as good as men, and I certainly would not banish a man to a place forever because of a false state of mind he has at the time he departs this life; and I??m sure God is not less merciful than I??

Court TV

 The main reason to believe in hell is because I also want to believe in the justice of God
 Different groups right now are vying with one another in this nation to abolish the death penalty
 Trials today are glamorized on television
 Millions of megabytes of data are used to report and record it
 Years of reporting time are being used to tell the murderous tales
 These stories, to God, are still as common as pig tracks
 If God lets these murdering, lying, drug-using adulteress thieves into heaven - then He is no better than He is! ?? if He is just going to let that happen and there is going to be nothing done about injustices in my life
 That is blasphemous if it were true
 But it is not blasphemous today because God is Holy and just
 Since God today is Holy and just He will not compromise with criminals and murderers, irrespective of how clever his lawyer is
 And He doesn??t mind what a sick society thinks
 GOD SAYS HE WILL PUNISH!
 If God is just He will have to judge as He is the moral ruler of this universe; He will absolutely have to judge

The real answer

 The Cross is Gods answer to sin
 Above the cross where ??Love? is written is also ??Holiness?
 Why did Christ die? Why did God let Him die?
 Many say the answer is that He loved the world, but that??s not the entire reason
 (Psalm 22) ?Jesus on the Cross says: ?because thou art Holy?
 A Holy God will not let down the bars of heaven and bring filth and desecration and defilement and SIN into His presence without the penalty having been paid
 If God intended to let sinners into heaven and compromise with sin throughout eternity, then He had no reason to even tell us of Christ and His death!
 It would have actually been foolish to let Christ die!
 Our society today is morally sick and their ??soft-headed?
 Saying God won??t punish forever is foolishness because He says He will because He is Holy

Conclusion

 This heresy denies the gospel preaching and gives a second chance that is not in scripture
 It totally devalues the blood of Christ by making it a common thing!
 It provides a thinking in which a decision for Christ does not have to be made
 Bill Anderson was a preacher that taught for many years until his very young and early death in his early 40s as pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Dallas, TX. He preached a sermon on this during the holidays one season. A young man that had been raised in the church by fine parents and was then a professor at Harvard, Phi Beta Kappa, came down one morning and the pastor received him. He said, ??Preacher, your too intelligent of a man to preach and act as if you believe that old stuff to these people. You know God would not punish like that, God is Love! He won??t send them to hell, that is so old fashioned, middle-age even.?
 Anderson said, ??You know, you may be right. If you are, then if we get to heaven you??ll be able to say to me, ??I told you so!??? But what if we get in front of God and you are wrong - what then?
 That man was lead to Christ that day
 My mom was never really very rich but she was a smart woman; and she believed exactly what I am saying here. I don??t think she was a fool because she has something that most people don??t have. I think I??m right
 So if you thought the message of hell and damnation was silly what do you think now?
 It??s not so silly at all
 Years ago a train was barreling through a blizzard. The passengers could not see out the window at all. A lady with a small baby was traveling and every time the conductor came by, she would ask, ??Is this my stop?? and she would mention the stop by name and she did this every time. ??No, ma??am, I will tell you when we reach your stop, don??t worry, replied the conductor each time. Well, there was a salesman sitting next to her who said, ??Madam, I travel this train every day, I??ll tell you where to get off, I know your stop well. I??ll see you get to the right place.? And so, after quite a few more stops the man turned to the woman and said, ??here you are, this is your stop.? And he helped her off with her luggage and her baby. The train pulled off and about an hour down the line the conductor came by and said to the man, ??Where is the young lady and her baby?? To which the man replied, ??Well, I let her off back at her stop.? And the conductor became white with fear and said, ??you don??t mean it! Tonight we had to make an unexpected stop because of the storm, that was not her stop at all!? There is no one within 50 miles of that station tonight, she??s in trouble!? So they actually backed up the train and organized a search party and they searched all night. The next morning when light broke they found her frozen to death with the baby in her arms. The man was crushed?he had been so sincere. He had tried to be so honest. He had meant well. But he was so wrong! He was so tragically wrong.
 It is so tragic if your thinking is being colored by this sick, sick society
 The comfortable cult is a blasphemous heresy!
 It says everything will be alright; this is the station ?? let??s get off here
 The Bible says: Not everyone will ultimately go to heaven

F L E S H
01-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Simple answer to a post that's a little too long...

'Salvation' is another word for 'being at peace with yourself'. If your conscience is clear and you believe you've lead as virtuous a life as you're capable of, you will be 'saved' in your own heart. You don't need someone to tell you whether you lived a good life or not. It takes a few minutes to just sit down and reflect, and if you feel guilty about something you did to someone else, it's not God to whom you have to ask forgiveness, it's the other person.

We live in the here and now, with fellow human beings. We need to be at peace with each other in order to be happy.

Belleza
01-10-2005, 05:53 AM
ahh! again with the christian thing...what's up with that? it's cool but why is the majority of ppl christian but they have so many questions? hmm...no offense to anyone sorry it's just the christians that i have known are real asses bout goin to church and all this other stuff. kinda makes me have something against them. but not u guys....yall are kool. :p

F L E S H
01-10-2005, 08:07 AM
ahh! again with the christian thing...what's up with that? it's cool but why is the majority of ppl christian but they have so many questions? hmm...no offense to anyone sorry it's just the christians that i have known are real asses bout goin to church and all this other stuff. kinda makes me have something against them. but not u guys....yall are kool. :p
Ummm... If you don't wanna talk about religion, maybe youshould stop visiting the SPIRITUALITY board!!

XTC
01-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Long ass post Blist. Just a little foreword I think most of the stoners on here are not going to read that its as long as a novel. But to answer your topic, Yes everyone I think will ulitmately go to heaven. Man wrote bible and I guess to control people they wrote if you break any of these rules you will go to hell. Trust me I refuse to believe that my diet will come in to question on Judgement Day. God forgives all our sins.

hashbaz
06-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Dear blist & co,

First of all, my handle 'hashbaz' is a hebrew word from the old testament and it has nothing to do with drugs. The hebrew word for drugs in pharmacoca; in greek it's pharmakia; the latin is pharmacy. These words are translated 'witchcraft' in the Bible, and the Bible ends by saying those who practice witchcraft will have their part in the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet. So in short, you guys need Jesus. That grass you're smoking is scrambling your brains like a demonic egg beater. Jesus was nailed to a cross for you (yes, YOU). You need to repent and read the Gospels after you've been sober for a few days. I dare you to, and see if Jesus doesn't speak to you, because he most assuredly will. I was looking for some info on restitutionalism and found your article, which was well done. Thanks blist.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

Coelho
06-23-2008, 11:35 PM
The hebrew word for drugs in pharmacoca; in greek it's pharmakia; the latin is pharmacy. These words are translated 'witchcraft' in the Bible, and the Bible ends by saying those who practice witchcraft will have their part in the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet.

But remember that pharmacy is also the name of the science which study and make medicines. And many medicines are made from natural herbs (some of which were/are called "drugs"). In fact, even weed is a great medicine to a lot of diseases. So does it mean that who takes a medicine (or makes a medicine) is also counted among the witchcrafters and thus will go to the hell?

NaughtyDreadz
06-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Dear blist & co,

First of all, my handle 'hashbaz' is a hebrew word from the old testament and it has nothing to do with drugs. The hebrew word for drugs in pharmacoca; in greek it's pharmakia; the latin is pharmacy. These words are translated 'witchcraft' in the Bible, and the Bible ends by saying those who practice witchcraft will have their part in the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet. So in short, you guys need Jesus. That grass you're smoking is scrambling your brains like a demonic egg beater. Jesus was nailed to a cross for you (yes, YOU). You need to repent and read the Gospels after you've been sober for a few days. I dare you to, and see if Jesus doesn't speak to you, because he most assuredly will. I was looking for some info on restitutionalism and found your article, which was well done. Thanks blist.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

:smokebong: LADDAMERCY!!!!

that was hillarious....

This is what I sent my mother... she believes all this bible hocus pocus...

CC11: Cannabis and the Christ: Jesus used Marijuana (http://www.cannabisculture.com/magazine/cc11/christ.html)

hazetwostep
06-24-2008, 03:29 AM
i do believe all will go to "heaven" (though i do not believe it is a place of golden streets where all will forever sing HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY) because "hell" (imo) is a ridiculous concept constructed by those who wanted control over the masses.

if god created all, god created how everything works too... if it was god's choice how things would be, why in the world would it (i say "it" because god is not male or female; GOD DOESN'T HAVE A PENIS.. what would god use it for? reproduction and urination?) create a system that allowed any one of it's beloved creations to go to a place of eternal damnation with no hope of redemption?

if god was smart it simply would have created (because it could have made things however it wanted) a system like reincarnation that allows for free-will by one's ability to eternally stay in the cycle of birth-death-rebirth and preserve one's freedom to be eternally separated from god while also ensuring that none would ever be in a place where they could not change his/her mind and decide to reunite with god. think about it...

You need to repent and read the Gospels after you've been sober for a few days. I dare you to, and see if Jesus doesn't speak to you, because he most assuredly will.

hashbaz... before i was smoking i was a very sober ordained minister in a protestant denomination and through my prayers and searching i was actually led away from organized faith, specifically christianity and its core beliefs. soooooo... i have already taken your dare on and came to a very different conclusion than the one you assumed i would arrive at. also, i have not smoked in over a week and i continue to pray to god (and yes i even called upon jesus just to be sure) to reveal TRUTH to me and god is not telling me to repent and read the gospels but to continue on my path.. so i took your dare on twice now.

thank you for caring enough to try to lead me toward a belief system that works for you. i wish you the best in your spiritual journey... i will continue on mine

hashbaz
06-24-2008, 06:30 AM
I got a good laugh out of your link too. Jesus used cannabis ... that's a good one, but I should probably point out a couple of things. According to Ex xxxi, the anointing oil in question was only to be administered to Aaron's sons, of the tribe of Levi, ie not all the Levites, but only Aaron's sons, the priests. Jesus was of the tribe of Judah, not Levi, and the only anointing he ever received was of the Holy Spirit. (According to the Westminster Dictionary the most likely candidates for calamus are Acorus calamus and Andropogon calamus aromatics.) But I have to confess, that article gave the best explanation I've ever heard for where all those goofy Gnostic writings came from.

I'm praying for you in Jesus' name.

Barrelhse
06-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Heaven? LOL. You'll go the same place as that squirrel in the road that got hit by a car. What an ego you must have to think you deserve better than the rest of the life forms here. Wise up and deal with reality, that should keep you busy enough.

NaughtyDreadz
06-24-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm praying for you in Jesus' name.

Thats wonderful... then for sure I'll be going to heaven... I've got a whole team of people doing that for me... guess I don't have to do it myself... :thumbsup:

Mississippi Steve
06-24-2008, 03:32 PM

Being in church whenever the doors are open does not make you a christian... any more than standing in the garage makes you a car.

Besides... heaven and hell are mans own creations. Before Jesus, neither existed.

MelT
08-13-2008, 01:34 PM
I really hope there isn't a heaven, and that if there is that I'm not invited. I've got my heart set on purgatory...:)

MelT