PDA

View Full Version : what is up with this shortage

GetDown
07-03-2007, 01:43 PM
okay, so ive been dry for a while now, today i buckled down, focused, jumped on my phone book and on msn, asked literally EVERY person i knew, even peeps from highschool who i havent spoken to since i graduated and joined the army,

NOT ONE PERSON HAD ANY, THERE IS A MASSIVE SUPPLY SHORTAGE IN MELB

anyone know WHY this is happening and what can we do to fix it

today i almost went on a road trip to nimbin to get some, then realized it was a two and a half day trip and im working tomorrow, so unable

dopehouse
07-03-2007, 04:22 PM
you know why its dry its beacause its been realy hot down here in SOUTH TX by hot i mean undercovers ect. nothing crossing or some is but not as mutch

...gas...
07-06-2007, 08:27 AM
heaps in syd , that s if u don t mined a drive :)

downundadude
07-06-2007, 12:17 PM
i was in melb city 2 weeks ago and me and a mate asked some dudes at at pub they were more than happy to help us out, bought them a round and they hooked us up he had it in his car, hahahah ledgens man didnt seem dry to me hahaha, but that happens rarely i must say..... and i did win $2 on a scratchie earlier so i was on a lucky streak, ,but i didnt get any melb pu tang, weed...... girls............weed.........girls, i settled for weed, hahahahahah, what were we talking about

TokinSurfer
07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
ahahahhahahahahhaha downunderdude, that was the funniest shit i just read haha

GetDown
07-07-2007, 01:58 AM
thanks sd, just added ya, sorry took me a coupla days, just got promoted so been at work pretty much all day every day, just met a chick there who smokes, shes got a dealer friend and shes jumped at the chance to have the new manager owe her one, so i may be scoring off her

downundadude
07-26-2007, 02:13 PM
ok get down, ,now i think the capital has the shortage now, even considering taking a drive to a nother state just to ask around for some i feel ya

Ausbud
07-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Dry!!!!! I'm out west of Melb in the hills (the cold part) and there is NONE!!!!! I have even got some bag seed in soil as we can't get our hands on any. Hey SDK can I add you to MSN also, when I mean dry, I mean 7mths with nothing!!!!!!!!!! Jim Beam has become my closest friend now. Sad I know!!!!!

Ausbud
07-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Here my attempt since the shortage.

http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/118370-first-indoor-grow.html

GetDown
07-28-2007, 01:58 PM
been over a week for me and am feeling like complete SHIT!!!!

found a shop
Happy High Herbs - Healthy Herbs and Herbs for Energy! (http://www.happyhighherbs.com)

havent been there yet, jus saw the site, looks interesting but my question is would you feel high? also been looking into that legal bud shit, from what i can gather it isnt actually marijuana but a different plant completely, that is legal, same question here will it get you high?

anyways, going completely insane, went to uni the other day, when you go to a campus and ask EVERY arts student you know and not one of them can score you know your in trouble,

WhistlesgoWOO
07-29-2007, 12:48 PM
hey guys, I'm studying abroad in Newcastle for the semester and was wondering what the best way to find some around here was....I think I'm heading into Sydney pretty soon so if I can't find any around here I was definitely hoping to find some there....can anybody help me out? Thanks, and so far I'm loving this country!

...gas...
07-30-2007, 10:19 AM
hey guys, I'm studying abroad in Newcastle for the semester and was wondering what the best way to find some around here was....I think I'm heading into Sydney pretty soon so if I can't find any around here I was definitely hoping to find some there....can anybody help me out? Thanks, and so far I'm loving this country!

COME ON DOWN HEAPS EVERY WHERE ! U WON T HAV ANY TROUBLE IN SYD:thumbsup:

WhistlesgoWOO
07-30-2007, 12:54 PM
i think I'm coming down this weekend...any recommendations where to look specifically? or should i just go to some pubs and ask around? also, what should i do in sydney for the weekend....blue mountains, climb that bridge, opera house....? thanks for your help

Skyhigh6969
08-11-2007, 06:52 AM
only dry if your not in the know like i am

:jointsmile:

SDK SLAYER
08-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Dry!!!!! I'm out west of Melb in the hills (the cold part) and there is NONE!!!!! I have even got some bag seed in soil as we can't get our hands on any. Hey SDK can I add you to MSN also, when I mean dry, I mean 7mths with nothing!!!!!!!!!! Jim Beam has become my closest friend now. Sad I know!!!!!

ya sure :D

GetDown
08-14-2007, 01:35 AM
need an ounce for tomorrow night (long story, huge poker night at my place, brownies, smoke, any melbournians who can help are invited)

anyways ive got a few maybies but i need a confirmed Yes, asked EVERYONE i know, (Very literally), no real help, anyone know of a place i can goto where id be able to score an oz at a decent price (note i am not asking for a hookup coz that is against the phorums rules, just asking if anyone has any ideas)

Skyhigh6969
08-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Is it still dry in Melbourne? im not finding it too hard to find some.

duffer
09-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Hey Melbourne peeps,I'm down here for a few months, just want to know if we're still in a drought?

Living in the city near Southbank, would I be able to walk down to a local and find some friendly dealers? How easy/hard is it and would you guys recommend anywhere specific?

also, what should i do in sydney for the weekend....blue mountains, climb that bridge, opera house....? thanks for your help

Not sure if it's still there but Amsterdam Cafe at the Cross is pretty much a sure fire score for anyone. WIllmake you pay through the nose but it's there as a last resort if needed.

Kazzam42
09-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Not sure if there IS a shortage in adelaide, I just gotta look around a bit. My guy just moved up to darwin, so I gotta locate a fresh source. Or grow my own. Probably could, I live in the middle of absoloutly-fucking-nowhere and the conditions are good for growing.

I'm Kaz, btw, new to the boards, how ya doin ect.

btw- whoever mentioned that Happy High Herbs place? (cant be stuffed quoting, sorry) that place is GARBAGE, RUN FOR IT. Went to the one in Byron Bay (at least, I think it was the same place... name sounds all too familiar) Bought some tea thats suposed to get you high. Drank it. Nada. I think I would've had better luck smoking an entire box of Earl Grey. Hope you didnt waste too much money there mate

woccretz
10-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Not sure if there IS a shortage in

btw- whoever mentioned that Happy High Herbs place? (cant be stuffed quoting, sorry) that place is GARBAGE, RUN FOR IT.

smoking any of their "herbs" is like smoking a bushfire i'm afraid...straight up leaves! stick to the sticky green leaves.:rastasmoke:

sadlaughter
08-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey guys and gals hows it all going?? Good I hope. This shortage problem is doing my head in.....i work in adelaide but live in melbourne. i got some contacts in melbourne but it's becoming a hit and miss affair...sometimes you need to give a couple of days notice and even then it's not 100%.

In adelaide the guy i get it off is experiencing supply issues himself. Must be all the raids...don't the cops have anything better to do? Anyway was just hoping for a few tips in scoring smoke in S.A. any help will be appreciated.

Ta