View Full Version : My Idea

memoryburner
07-03-2007, 05:32 AM
This is my idea, tell me if it makes sense....God is Space

I will explain after someone posts...

Polymirize
07-03-2007, 05:51 AM
my answer is... maybe?

maybe you should explain what you mean before I just conclude that, no, that idea is actually completely ridiculous.

Coelho
07-03-2007, 05:56 AM
I would say space is a (small) part of God.

AtmanWalter
07-03-2007, 05:59 AM
God is space and a shit lot more if you ask me

memoryburner
07-03-2007, 06:15 AM
What i think, is that since people belive that god/space have just always existed, and that people believe that either one created everything...What if they are the same thing? Since everything was created either in space or by god, god could be space...which would explain what people mean when they say god is always watching...or god is all around us

AtmanWalter
07-03-2007, 06:22 AM
I too belive God is all around us, but to reduce God to only space would not be a good asumption. There are also moral and ethical facets to God which are quite independent of space.

memoryburner
07-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Elaborate please atman :jointsmile:

AtmanWalter
07-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Well if God is everything like im implying, then he is not only everything physical ( the univers ) but is also all life ( the biosphere ). And we humans being both physical and living suport another realm, the mental or psycological. And in this 'realm' there are moral laws, like dont kill innocent people. Its within us to not want to kill innocent people like life is in us or atoms are in us. And if we were to kill innocent people, within our social structure we would be punished. So wether it happens outside of us or within us killing inocent people is bad. If God is everywhere and everything why would God not be this. Thats what I would call a moral aspect of God. It doesnt nessasaraly exist in physical space but it still have existence in some sort of space.
Hows that sound