PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a ps3

bluntblaze
06-29-2007, 06:31 AM
whats your ps3 names.

anyone got cod3

Melkane
06-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Nope sorry, Sony pissed me off last generation when along with all their broken promises regarding the PS2, I also had 3 PS2s breakdown on my to the DRE problem so many of them were plagued with.

I refuse to buy Sony electronics ever again. I have the superior 360 though.

ZeldaG.
06-30-2007, 04:53 PM
nah ressistence and motorstorm is what i play, name is zelda9999 (or it may be zelda9999uk, probabaly this one actually) or just let me know your and ill add you as it may be neither

:S :P :/

slipknotpsycho
06-30-2007, 08:47 PM
gettin mine on the 3rd.. i'll let you know when i get it.

bluntblaze
06-30-2007, 10:50 PM
nah ressistence and motorstorm is what i play, name is zelda9999 (or it may be zelda9999uk, probabaly this one actually) or just let me know your and ill add you as it may be neither

:S :P :/motorstorm is fucking amazing.. i love that game.... i dont accualy have it but my mate does and i play it all the time im at his.

ive played ressistance... didn't like it, its pretty much the ps3s' version of gears of war in my opinion.

call of duty's the top dog :p

bluntblaze
06-30-2007, 10:53 PM
gettin mine on the 3rd.. i'll let you know when i get it.you should get cod3.... im the dogs bollocks at it:D

SmKeitTillItzALLgone
07-01-2007, 03:15 AM
resistance, call of duty 3, fightnight 3, nba live 07, madden 07... i been playin resistance a lot recently tho..that co-op mode is crazy..i think its better that halo..

Reefer Rogue
07-01-2007, 08:34 AM
I have Cod3 for my 360 but it got too easy and now i only play rainbow 6 vegas. I advise you to get this for ps3. I mite get a ps3 if Socom confrontation is good.

slipknotpsycho
07-04-2007, 03:25 AM
well i got my ps3 today... for starter games i got fullauto 2 battleliens, motorstorm, resistance, blazing angels : squadrons of WWII, and that new game, the darkness...

so far i'm really loving blazing angels... especially when you use the motion sensor button configuration...

bluntblaze
07-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I have Cod3 for my 360 but it got too easy and now i only play rainbow 6 vegas. I advise you to get this for ps3. I mite get a ps3 if Socom confrontation is good.i meant online play... i still havent completed the game yet.. i play online all the time.

ZeldaG.
07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
damn i miss out on all the medal of honour games and call of duty as i hate ww2, i simply hate the era, the helmets, the guns, the planes, bahhh i hate it all, why cant the same people finally make good modern warfare games, (that arent in the desert of some asian wasteland) lol

Getting vegas soon though :D

slipknotpsycho
07-04-2007, 11:14 PM
damn i miss out on all the medal of honour games and call of duty as i hate ww2, i simply hate the era, the helmets, the guns, the planes, bahhh i hate it all, why cant the same people finally make good modern warfare games, (that arent in the desert of some asian wasteland) lol

Getting vegas soon though :D

because alot of war games are based on real events.. or are complete recreations of real events... which is either going to be WWII... or something in some asian country or desert in the middle of nowhere...

but get BF2, it's completely modern.... get special forces and you're in cities and such, not wide open battlefields...

i love WWII games tho.. i'm the exact opposite of you... i love the era (i did alot of school reports on it)... right now i'm playing blazing angels squadrons of wwii... a flight simulator type game.. but it's just non-stop dog fighting... even has the battle of pearl harbor in it...

oh and my absolute favorite WWII Gun is the Thompson SMG (tommy guns gangsters used to use.... although war games almos talways have magazines, not the drum)

bluntblaze
07-06-2007, 01:01 PM

Getting vegas soon though :Dcall of duty 4... the new one.. i think
its comin out soon... it based on modern warfare.

and also.. i didn't like that type of things either (before cod3).

bloodmasta
07-23-2007, 04:36 PM
ps3's are crap dont even buy one just get a 360 :D

MadSativa
07-31-2007, 07:24 AM
I want a PS3 soon when the price goes down and the new socom and GTA 4 comes out it is gonna be sick

slipknotpsycho
07-31-2007, 11:47 AM
I want a PS3 soon when the price goes down and the new socom and GTA 4 comes out it is gonna be sick

i'd advise you to get one now, once the 60 gigs are all sold the ps3 is getting a make over with some new hardware.... and alot of people don't seem to be too trusting of that hardware on the ps3 forums....

but eventually all there's gonig to be is the 20 gig for i think 450, and the 80 gig + motorstorm for 600

but yeah i'd grab one now while it has the old hardware... get the 20 gig too.. you don't really need a big harddrive.... and even if later you decided you wanted one you could just buy a seperate harddrive and put it in (sony made it very easy to change out the HDD's) and it doesn't even void the warranty.

for linux users you can also install linux on the ps3...

bluntblaze
07-31-2007, 01:30 PM
i like the 60gig one because ive got a hell of a lot of music, demos, and videos on my one.. i thought 60 was unneeded at first but now its come in pretty handy. i suppose it depends on what you plan to do with your ps3 though .

slipknotpsycho
07-31-2007, 01:47 PM
i keep all my music on my pc as that's what i have the good speakers on :p

bluntblaze
07-31-2007, 02:07 PM
i love my tv ... "it turns 2am and bluntblaze turns his tv up full and adds some bass boost puts on pendulum and gets the party started!!!"

hey slip.. have u played "the darkness" demo

slipknotpsycho
07-31-2007, 02:22 PM
i own the game.

bluntblaze
07-31-2007, 02:38 PM
i own the game.

:mad: lol is the game good? the demos pretty good

slipknotpsycho
07-31-2007, 03:55 PM
yeah... but it starts getting REALLY weird a few hours in....

i haven't played it in awhile....

i don't think ti's worth the 60 bucks tho.. if you relaly want it, get it used or wait til the price drops

MadSativa
08-02-2007, 04:27 PM
i'd advise you to get one now, once the 60 gigs are all sold the ps3 is getting a make over with some new hardware.... and alot of people don't seem to be too trusting of that hardware on the ps3 forums....

but eventually all there's gonig to be is the 20 gig for i think 450, and the 80 gig + motorstorm for 600

but yeah i'd grab one now while it has the old hardware... get the 20 gig too.. you don't really need a big harddrive.... and even if later you decided you wanted one you could just buy a seperate harddrive and put it in (sony made it very easy to change out the HDD's) and it doesn't even void the warranty.

for linux users you can also install linux on the ps3...

I would but I got money spread out everywhere so it will have too wait but deffinitaly Iam gonna get one If i could sell my 360 and games I would but I cant give em away let alone sellem for a PS#