PDA

View Full Version : Lets discuss the difference between owning..

BlAzInIt4:20
06-27-2007, 10:09 AM
A dog or a cat?? Well i own two dogs and my family has cats. Seriously though cats stink.. i like them but they smell so bad. And i duno my dogs are far from being clean but they don't carry that nasty cat shit smell eww.. I like how my dogs listen to me, and the cat just ignores me lol

so what do you prefer? or should i say lets compare.

rainbows.rsexy
06-27-2007, 10:41 AM
cats eat mice to prevent snakes

dogs bark and rape legs

cats are not as friendly

dogs wanna be your best friend

stinkyattic
06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Dogs seem more emotional.
Cats seem more aloof and cool.

I like dogs better. Cats, it's a cat-by-cat thing. Some I like, some I can't stand to be around.

My dog cleans herself like a cat. She is one of the cleanest pets I have ever met.

She also is very in tune with humans' feelings. If you are sad, she will come over and put her chin on your knee like, 'hey, it's okay, pet me and feel better'.

Cats, you can leave for the weekend, only having someone come to feed them. Dogs force you to interact with them a lot more actively.

Dogs are entertaining when they meet strange new dogs to play with. Cats get- catty! lol

rainbows.rsexy
06-27-2007, 01:18 PM
here's a funny dog

LiveLeak.com - Mummy, whats the dog doing to My toys. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1181775691)

no shame, lol

rainbows.rsexy
06-28-2007, 12:13 AM
believe it or not, my 13 year oldcat was like a watch dog. I witnessed that 15lb cat chase a bigger, jack russel terrier dog of my mom's property.

Melkane
06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
The family has dogs, I have a cat. I love cats. They are smooth and cool. They are highly curious/inquistive. Unlike a dog they don't fall in line, you are a dogs master, the cat is your master but makes you like it.

Cats are cleaner than dogs, you mustn't have changed your liter box much with the other cats because my cat doesn't smell.

Oh and generally cats are less noisy, more self sufficient, you have to walk the dog, you just need to put some dirt in a box for a cat, hell if your patient enough you can teach a cat to use the real toilet..

oh and finally..cats are psycho, which makes them hilarious to have around.

BlAzInIt4:20
06-28-2007, 05:23 AM
i dont know some cats just smell.. my neighbor owns like 45 fucking cats, we call the city and they have never done anything. And her place smells into my yard. eww how gross is that. and to top it all of she has 12 dogs....

But our cats dont stink.. except for the kitty hes still learning how to bathe himself he was taken from his mother early, my sister had to bottle feed him every two hours.

4twentE
06-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Cats do smell sort of bad sometimes, but do clean themselves. But dogs stink worse if you don't wash them.

Really, I prefer cats. Dogs are too high maintenance and get depressed if you don't pay them attention. I might try another dog when my cat's gone. I haven't had one since I was about 6 or 7. It's gotta be a really cool dog though.