PDA

View Full Version : i want one! :sadcrying

slipknotpsycho
06-25-2007, 02:13 AM
Houston Shopping, Discounts, Bargains, and Deals - Chron.com: Shopping - Houston Chronicle (http://shopping.chron.com/sp?p=search_classifieds&id=22056497)

they're just so damned cute >.< i want one so bad.

slipknotpsycho
06-25-2007, 02:25 AM
yeah, that's the site for houston chronicle . com (our local newspaper)

CannabisHappiness
06-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Dachshunds are awesome dogs, if you can have a dog where you are, and can afford food and such - go for it. I just got a dachshund mix puppy for free from my friend's dog who had five puppies. Can you get one? Or are you sad cuz you can't?

blazed_babe
06-25-2007, 09:16 PM
sooooooooooo cute!!!! i love dachshunds!!!! my parents have two - chip and hoodoo

me with chip, just chip, and then two of hoodoo :) hoodoo had to wear a cast for awhile, because his leg was broken in three places

KingsBlend420
06-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Woot! Yay for Dachshunds, I have one also. I'll post a pic later probably.

Its a Plant
06-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Psshhh weiners are where it's AT.

Here's our lil girl we got a couple weeks ago...Bella doesn't sit still and loves to bite my nose. ~

Samwhore
06-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Ew dogs.

slipknotpsycho
06-26-2007, 06:48 AM
Psshhh weiners are where it's AT.

Here's our lil girl we got a couple weeks ago...Bella doesn't sit still and loves to bite my nose. ~

omg i'm not even a girl but it's so fucking cute! even the fact he nips (it's a much cuter word <.<) at your nose!

=/ i want on eso bad...

slipknotpsycho
06-26-2007, 06:54 AM
Dachshunds are awesome dogs, if you can have a dog where you are, and can afford food and such - go for it. I just got a dachshund mix puppy for free from my friend's dog who had five puppies. Can you get one? Or are you sad cuz you can't?

i can get one ^^ i can aford almost any dog atm... i got over 6k coming to me, alots spent but i've budgeted for a dog <.< my only limitation really is no big dogs... i mean we got the space and all... but we have no fence.. she tey'd have to be chained outside... and that don't work welll with me... i want me a lap dog (any inside dog WILL get plenty of attention) i just doubt any outside dog will get so much attention inside, i know me, and i know this house/owners (not me) and any dog i get i want to have a good life... not being stuck outside til whenever it's convienent (anyone with parents i'm sure cna understand that last part :p)

they're just really far away from me, and honestly, that's pretty close considering my options... it's hard to find a good dog near here... we live in a small no where town.

KingsBlend420
06-26-2007, 06:55 AM
This is my dachshund. Her name is Annabelle. :)

MadSativa
06-26-2007, 07:16 AM
Ew dogs.

Their cool and smart and they listen and talk back and their kool. No Ew

napolitana869
06-26-2007, 03:30 PM
get a pound puppy. They need homes more than a dog from a breeder

MadSativa
06-27-2007, 04:43 AM
yeah go to the pound people, theirs lots of little and big dogs that need you, cats and kittys, gerbals and ferbals, etc.

CannabisHappiness
06-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Agreed, save a dog from the pound. Or do what I did and get a puppy from an 'accident' litter, therefore saving it from ever having to go to the pound. Good luck with finding a pup. Update when/if you get the puppy/dog please! Peace!