PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo vs. Mercer

pabloescobar209
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Kimbo Slice VS Ray Mercer - Video - Pandachute (http://pandachute.com/videos/kimbo_slice_vs_ray_mercer)

He wants to fight tank abbot next.

scottbrochill
06-24-2007, 04:05 PM
kimbo slice is the fucking man. i would advise anyone to check out his bare knuckle boxing matches, he basically just knocks the shit out of a bunch of dudes.... haha

MrMojoRisin7127
06-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I think the best Kimbo fight was the one where Kimbo gets his ass kicked. I thought that was amazing.

pabloescobar209
06-24-2007, 05:02 PM
kimbo slice is the fucking man. i would advise anyone to check out his bare knuckle boxing matches, he basically just knocks the shit out of a bunch of dudes.... haha

The thing is all those bare knuckle street fight videos are against nobody's, even tho mercer being 48years old isn't much of a contender he had formal training, kimbo lost weight and got in shape for this fight. He obviously worked a lot on submissions, and his ground game. I want to see him get in better shape, and fight somebody good.

scottbrochill
06-24-2007, 05:47 PM
The thing is all those bare knuckle street fight videos are against nobody's, even tho mercer being 48years old isn't much of a contender he had formal training, kimbo lost weight and got in shape for this fight. He obviously worked a lot on submissions, and his ground game. I want to see him get in better shape, and fight somebody good.

Yeah probably the biggest competition he had was in the sean gannon fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3omgcuwrso

FreeVenice
06-24-2007, 06:11 PM
They really didn't want Gannon to win that one. . .

Piff Smoker
06-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Kimbo is a good fighter he made ez work of ray mercer and he would definitely knock tank abbots fat ass out but Guys Like chuck Lidell would make light work of kimbo

OniEhtRedrum781
06-24-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm so happy Kimbo fucked Ray Mercer up. I would've been really disappointed if he didn't..

BwiseLegalize
06-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Yea Kimbo took that fight easy as all hell, hes trained alot now since his internet videos, to bad we didnt see it hahaha...:pimp:

android17ak47
08-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Kimbo is a good fighter he made ez work of ray mercer and he would definitely knock tank abbots fat ass out but Guys Like chuck Lidell would make light work of kimbo

Keep in mind though abbot and lidell have fought, and abbot won. If I remember correctly, abbot threw in a few extra punches after the ref said stop, which got lidell really pissed.

Reefer Rogue
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
kimo vs bear or whatever on youtube was awesome. i thought kimbo was invincible til i saw that fight ha.

slipknotpsycho
08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
kimo vs bear or whatever on youtube was awesome. i thought kimbo was invincible til i saw that fight ha.

me too lmao...

ganjzilla
08-12-2007, 01:23 AM
bear gannon gave him a ass whoopin if u ask me...and ray mercer would have done the same if kimbo wouldve boxed but knew he could not take mercer standing up so he had to take it to the ground...dont get me wrong kimbo is good at what he does a bare knuckle street fighter if he fought a serious trained boxed than hed get a nice ass whoopin

bluntblaze
08-12-2007, 02:21 AM
haha if kimbo ever faught liddel hed be going home in a wheelchair,.. dont get me wrong, kimbos a good fighter but no match for liddel.
ps i think tank will win.

smoke_and_fly
08-27-2007, 07:52 AM
fedor would take kimbo down in less than a minute