PDA

View Full Version : HASH in illinois?

zigzagwanderer
06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
can anyone find hash in illinois? if so how much does it go for and in what part??? ive been dying to find some ever since amsterdam :stoned:

psteve
06-21-2007, 03:13 PM
It's rare.
But you could always make your own. :rasta:

zigzagwanderer
06-21-2007, 03:17 PM
aye, i want the real deal though. its funny because in europe all they have is hash (no greens except for in amsterdam) and here all we have is greens :(.

not_the_kitty
06-27-2007, 04:29 PM
I have never heard of anyone I know ever getting hash in Illinois excpet for at summercamp. I would probably go with making your own like psteve said or buy a grinder with kief box, I got enough kief to make some hash after grinding less than an ounce of weed.

Its a Plant
06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Meh, I've seen it around my area randomly...but it's VERY random. I have a few buddies that are ALL over the drug scene haha. Last time it was around it was SO good though.

So basically it's a "once in a blue moon" type a thing...

joepro
08-03-2007, 08:16 PM
its all about who you know.I met a guy who does sound work(for bands) and has worked with some pretty big names,this fuckin guy is the best hook up EVER!When you ask this guy a question about hash, its never about do you have any,the question is what kinds of hash do you have,I might have a man-crush on this guy....hes all mine! :)
yeah, hash is still around, so are goo-balls(my fav) and other candys treats

indicagrower
08-03-2007, 08:33 PM
there's hash in southern illinois...round the carbondale areas

dnbkidd
10-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Its rare, but you run across it. Best to make your own.

That have plenty of Buds and Hash in the UK, Germany and France. People are getting into smoking nuggets in quite a few places. Generally if your not in the UK or by the Dutch border its better to go with the hash.

I personally like hash better then headies but I won't say no to either of course.

NorthBrook19
10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Had some over the past three weeks. Definitely made the mids a lot better to smoke. Plus, same price as a g of dank:thumbsup:!

cobracommander1079
11-07-2007, 09:04 AM
there's hash in southern illinois...round the carbondale areas

I lived in Illinois my whole life, and down here is where it's at.