PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Medical Marijuana NEEDS your help

COmidnightrider46
06-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Won't you PLEASE CONSIDER freeing up a bit of your time to help a
legal Medical Marijuana Patient & Caregiver?

HELP US MAKE A SOLID STAND IN LARIMER COUNTY.
PROSECUTION OF LEGAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS is UNACCEPTABLE!!

~~WE NEED PATIENTS TO RALLY~~

~~WE NEED CAREGIVERS TO RALLY~~

~~WE NEED CITIZENS TO RALLY~~

Come to the Fort Collins Larimer County Courthouse THURSDAY @ 1:30PM

HELP IN THE FIGHT against a FAILED DRUG WAR where it counts.........................

** If you have never come out to an event like this before, you will NOT be disappointed.

WE WILL BE SEEN AND HEARD.

It is a perversion of the sacred process to allow Law Enforcement ANYWHERE to conduct searches first, and then obtain the search warrant for same some THREE HOURS LATER.

NOT in MY AMERICA!
Come help the fight

Frank Marzano:

What: The oppression of Medical marijuana patients continues in Larimer County. Please lend your support if you can, to help end this practice. Hopefully there will be a gathering in court yard by rear entrance to courthouse in the minutes before the case.nmgggg

When: June: 21, Thursday, motions will begin at 1: 30 in 4C.

Where: Larimer County Courthouse ( Laporte )

Why: My Medical marijuana case begins .Come hear how cops forced their way into my home and took my plants 3 hours before obtaining a warrant.

How: Come up 287 (or College if you?re a local) to Fort Collins area.
You can come directly to courthouse by making a left on Laporte. Court will be on left side in 100 feet or so. If you need to park you can make a left on Mountain (the street before Laporte), the first street you will now come to Is Mason. Now you can either make a right and there will be a garage or just park on the street. If you have never had an overtime parking ticket in Fort Collins the first one costs nothing so don?t worry about moving your car.

Following a successful meeting fo the North Denver MMJ Discussion Group tonight, we have several volunteers willing to drive patients to the Medical Marijuana MOTIONS hearing in Larimer County Courthouse Fort Collins on Thursday.

We currently have some ride volunteers in Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, and Longmont who feel empowered to help patients (& activists) attend this hearing.

Email [email protected] if you have the ability to drive another patient to this IMPORTANT mmj court hearing, OR, if you are legal medical marijuana patient who NEEDS a ride to this very IMPORTANT motions hearing. We will try to accommodate ALL who wish to attend, as is reasonably available.
Thanks for your HELP. Your SUPPORT is encouraged and GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

psteve
06-19-2007, 02:48 PM
This is seriously important.
We all need to support MMJ patients when the government is out of control. Which is always.
If you are in CO, go help the cause and yourself by being at this event.