PDA

View Full Version : ~They may assassinate me for this...~

Shinmyoken
06-16-2007, 10:39 AM
I've finally made all the connections after years of studying the American history and especially the major wars and how/why they were started. Looking back on what past presidents and major political figures have said, I found that many seemed to hint at what has really happened to our government. There are a specific few, however, that commented too much about it to the public and "conveniently" died shortly after. You really should ask yourself why well respected doctors and analysts were ignored by the media when they attempted to reveal extreme differences in the governments official story and the autopsy reports of JFK's body. These are the people that were there to witness his dead body. That was one of the many questions I began asking myself when I was a teenager.

Are you in debt? If you live in America, the chances are high that you are. I am a financial advisor for Primerica, the leading financial institution of America and todays figures show the average American now spends $1.26 for every dollar he earns. Social Security alone is underfunded 5 trillion dollars. Confirm these figures yourself if you are skeptical. This video is what I had hoped to make but somebody beat me to it. It is the summary of documented facts that, as a whole, become irrefutable evidence that America has indeed died. All I ask is that you watch the first 2 minutes of the video to hear what JFK had to say about the state of America in 1961.

Show this video to everyone you know so that JFK's words won't fall on deaf ears.

Google Video result for http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138)

Here is a video showing more of the quotes from presidents and major political figures I was referring to:

YouTube - NWO From The Mouths of The Elite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo)

Zimzum
06-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Welcome to cann.com!

"..the average American now spends $1.26 for every dollar he earns."

That seems a little low to me. But anyways, I don't fault anyone but those who spend more then there means allow. We all do not need 50" HDTVs and luxury cars. Go read a book and ride a bike. I've stopped using credit completely and when my student loans are paid off, I will be debt free. IMO debt/credit are like cigarettes, very hard to break the habit once you start but it can be stopped.

khronik
06-16-2007, 04:25 PM
I watched the whole thing. Thanks for sharing that with us. It is probably more dramatic than it needs to be, and it cites a lot of possibly unreliable sources, but I think it's closer to the truth than any other conspiracy documentary that's come out on the internet.

WalkaWalka
06-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Most righteous I say. I especially enjoy the part about the tube. Less than 3% read books. Everything an amusement everything an illusion. FMJ Damn Straight.

BlAzInIt4:20
06-16-2007, 10:18 PM
John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy)

afghooey
06-17-2007, 03:15 AM
I watched the whole thing. Thanks for sharing that with us. It is probably more dramatic than it needs to be, and it cites a lot of possibly unreliable sources, but I think it's closer to the truth than any other conspiracy documentary that's come out on the internet.

I don't know... for once, I think the drama is justified. But the result of watching this shouldn't be more fear. This information is meant to empower and liberate us; only by confronting our fears can we overcome them.

greenvoodoo
06-17-2007, 11:56 PM
ya you cant really argue with that

wtf are we going to do about it?

khronik
06-18-2007, 03:49 AM
wtf are we going to do about it?
short term - pay off all your debts as quickly as possible, so you are working for yourself and not a bank

long term - increase the intelligence of the public through education and genetic engineering

postmandave
06-21-2007, 10:45 PM
This kinda brings it all home.What you can do is this .Let as many people as you can see this film and let them make their own minds up and as kronik says pay off all your debts.But probibaly the whole world will sit back and let it happen.I think it has gone to far for most people to beleave its real.top thread and thanks for the video.be safe everypne.the postman.

Sun Is Shining
06-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Something about this video bothers me...in the past ive watched these "conspiracy" videos and most of them have always had an air of lunacy to them or there was always something in my mind that told me the video was either fake or just pointless. Everything about this film makes a very eerie sort of sense, like way too much sense. More people need to see this.

khronik
06-29-2007, 12:58 PM
The only problem I see with the video is the credibility of some sources. For instance, that one guy that was in a wealthy family that was saying how they wanted to put chips in everyone's arms... well, it's pretty clear he was just trying to impress his friend and make him think he was an insider. I don't think the plot is quite as insidious as they make it out to be, but it's definitely closer to the truth than any other conspiracy theory I've heard.

JD1stTimer
08-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Just last Thursday I came up with an interesting proof-of-concept regarding the inevitability of increased debt and, finally, widespread defaults. I think it will work best as a flowchart so I'm gonna start on it and post it in a new thread here soon.

jakez
08-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Just last Thursday I came up with an interesting proof-of-concept regarding the inevitability of increased debt and, finally, widespread defaults. I think it will work best as a flowchart so I'm gonna start on it and post it in a new thread here soon.

Nice, I'm glad we at least have a few people on the planet like you left. For the rest, keep ignoring the facts and truth..

-Time-
08-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I lol'd

mfqr
08-26-2007, 11:32 PM
This is all very real, please understand. In 1913, the international bankers here in America were able to convince Woodrow Wilson to sign a bill saying that they can create the currency (The Central Bank - The Federal Reserve). This is not in control of the government, but rather it's a private business owned by international bankers. They control everything, because they can control our currency. Please do not think this is some bullshit, it's not. Do you think the NWO is fake? Probably, but let me tell you right now that George Bush Sr. actually talked about the NWO live on television during his time in office. Go look it up on youtube, I think it's there. All these things that you all see as "conspiracy theories" will emerge as conspiracy facts, I guarantee it. In fact, I promise you. Please, wake up. This is not a game. The people making videos such as "America: Freedom to Fascism" and "Zeitgeist" are not making these videos for fun. Have you seen any other conspiracy theories made so public by actual movies? No, because these conspiracy "theories" are not as far-fetched as you think. A lot of it is backed up by real evidence.

-Time-: Go ahead and laugh. I guarantee that when this all comes to the front of attention that you will not be laughing anymore, as you start to lose even more of your human liberties.

maik
08-27-2007, 12:03 AM
Sad to say, but the guy who did "freedom to fascism" died only a couple of days ago.

jakez
08-27-2007, 06:21 AM
The only problem I see with the video is the credibility of some sources. For instance, that one guy that was in a wealthy family that was saying how they wanted to put chips in everyone's arms... well, it's pretty clear he was just trying to impress his friend and make him think he was an insider. I don't think the plot is quite as insidious as they make it out to be, but it's definitely closer to the truth than any other conspiracy theory I've heard.

Are you talking about Nick Rockefeller? Part of the Rockefeller family? Yes, he was just trying to impress his friend with his imaginary "insider info".. HE IS INSIDE! Your brain is a shithole bro..

I thought it was odd when I came to this forum after reading peoples thoughts on these "conspiracies" from other non-weed related forums and I expected all of my fellow potheads to know the truth already because hey, we found out the truth about pot right? I guess I was wrong, EVERYONE is oblivious. This is so sad..

JD1stTimer
08-28-2007, 01:53 AM
Hey Jakez, I have put it up I don't know if you have found it yet. I called the thread.. uhh... Fractional Reserve Banking or something like that.

Bong ripper420
01-03-2008, 09:30 PM
the american dream is bullshit.
America isn't even TRUELY free.

anomaly
01-08-2008, 03:50 AM
1st video is gone?

HotCloset
07-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Great Post Thanks.

theforthdrive
07-19-2008, 06:57 AM
anyone have the name of the first vid....link broken?

StickyfingahZ
07-19-2008, 09:21 AM
AH!
The video is no longer available......I wanted for watch!

Gandalf_The_Grey
07-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Conspiracy videos, documentaries, books; they all seem very convincing when you watch them, but we should all be careful of falling into the instant "My God, that proves it!" mentality. Always question the official story, then always question the questioners. Many a times have I seen huge gaggles of people accept one argument becaues it brings to question much of the original story, but they don't question the counter-argument itself. A classic is when Fox aired their show "proving" that the moonlanding was faked. It seemed really damn convincing, even to me, but in sticking with my own philosophy I read all to hell looking for counter arguments to the counter argument, and sure enough, the moonlanding conspiracy is bad science and distorted facts, through and through.

As for JFK, I read some recent information a couple months back that indicated that it's likely he was killed by Castro, but the government wouldn't let that get out lest the message be sent that a pisspot dictator, enemy of America, could actually succeed against the great titan nation. Just one theory anywhoo...

Most righteous I say. I especially enjoy the part about the tube. Less than 3% read books. Everything an amusement everything an illusion. FMJ Damn Straight.

This makes me wish to the video was still up so I could see it. I've been disgusted for years at how zombified the public is becoming with television, some actually watching hours upon hours of it each and every day; even when nothing's on. I basically watch no television, couldn't waste my time. Catch a new episode of a few of my favorite shows (and I download those anyway), but otherwise TV isn't worth your time. I want to bang my head when I see that people are viewing commercials as entertainment themselves. Commercials are not fucking entertainment, they're mass corporations that somehow convinced millions of people that sitting there while somebody sells you something, is something you want to devote a portion of your life too! I actually felt pretty furious yesterday when I went to a movie and had to sit through 5 television commercials. I didn't pay for a movie ticket to watch fucking TV! :mad: Yet the audience laughed and cheered, like good and obedient sheeple.

On another note, I don't buy that only 3% of the population reads books. Chapters (the bookstore) could not be such a massive and successful corporation, nor be so full of patrons every time I'm there, were this the truth. With only 3% of us reading, and each of us realistically not covering 0.5% of the books available, there's just no way anybody could turn a profit in the publishing industry.