PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me contact Virginia NORML?

beachguy in thongs
06-14-2007, 05:02 PM
On the "contact" (VA NORML) page, this appears at the top:

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/modules/node.module on line 358.

warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/modules/node.module on line 363.

user error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
query: SELECT n.*, u.uid, u.name, u.picture, u.data FROM node n INNER JOIN users u ON u.uid = n.uid WHERE in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66.

And, this appears after I send the letter:

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/modules/node.module on line 358.

warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/modules/node.module on line 363.

user error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
query: SELECT n.*, u.uid, u.name, u.picture, u.data FROM node n INNER JOIN users u ON u.uid = n.uid WHERE in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66.

warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/includes/common.inc:384) in /home/lizon08/public_html/vanorml/includes/common.inc on line 192.

Can anyone offer any explanations, or, perhaps, help me contact Virginia N.O.R.M.L.?

Storm Crow
06-14-2007, 07:24 PM
I got it just fine! ??? Virginia NORML | Reason. Compassion. Action! (http://www.vanorml.org/) Try again! - Granny

beachguy in thongs
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Oh, thanks, so much. I can get there. When I try to contact them, the screen that has my address information, and a blank space for writing, has that message, that I have posted above, at the top of the screen.

After I click "send", the message on the bottom is the only message displayed on the screen.

buddahmonk
06-14-2007, 09:27 PM
I dont think Va has a NORML chapter, At least not in the Hampton Roads area. Someting should be done about that.

beachguy in thongs
06-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Michael Krawitz is the president of Virginia NORML.

beachguy in thongs
06-17-2007, 03:48 PM
In case anyone needs to know, I e-mailed them at this address:

[email protected]

buddahmonk
06-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Could you imagine Virginia as a toker friendly environment, like that of British Columbia, or better yet Amsterdam! Thats the day I dream about.

bcbudgirl
06-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Canada is awesome when it comes to the good ole green. Last time I went there, not only did I stock up on supplies but I also went to an awesome cafe in Toronto where you get to smoke up and munch out on some food. Okay, so the food isn't anything to write home about but the experience is phenomenal. Stupid me, I was still paranoid though, looking over my shoulder and stuff. Ummm, maybe it was the weed?