PDA

View Full Version : NoVA Stoners

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Anyone else here from Northern VA, where there's pretty much nothing to do but get high (which is kinda hard to do because I'm barely ever home alone, and I know only a few people who can find stuff T_T) and waste time at home?

I go to school in RVA, but I'm suffering up here in NoVA for the summer...fucking 'burbs getting me down, man.

JaggedEdge
06-11-2007, 01:52 AM
I grew up in the burbs too. Yup, I agree, growing up middle class really blows. Who could possibly have it worse than that...? LOL.

Maybe that term means different elsewhere, but I'm taking it as middle to upper middle class.

:)

Straight Illin
06-11-2007, 02:01 AM
I used to live in Woodbridge, now reside in Da 'Burg.

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 02:01 AM
I grew up in the burbs too. Yup, I agree, growing up middle class really blows. Who could possibly have it worse than that...? LOL.

Maybe that term means different elsewhere, but I'm taking it as middle to upper middle class.

:)

Haha, yes, woe is me! :-P I mean, it only sucks because it's boring. I love my family, and I know I'm privileged and all, but fuck, living at home in the 'burbs when you're too young to buy booze and most of your friends are scattered for the summer (and you're out of pot) blows goats.

And actually, I live in a part of NoVA (essentially, it's one giant fucking cookie-cutter suburb) that's a little "lower class" than the rest of it. My family is by no means poor, but we're not the top dogs, either. So middle middle class, if that's even a catagory?

I used to live in Woodbridge, now reside in Da 'Burg.

I've got a friend whose family moved down to WB (from a townhouse to a huge fucking house with its own small movie theatre; he's convinced his parents started dealing :-P).

And by Da 'Burg, do you mean Frednecksburg? :-P

JaggedEdge
06-11-2007, 02:05 AM
Lol, I'm just fucking with you bro. Luckily I grew up just outside of New Orleans so there was always something to do. Before we turned 18 though there was at least one party every Friday and Saturday, so we always had shit to do. Plus I guess I lucked out, because I had two friends who's parents didn't care if we hung out and smoked out their garages and sheds.

Very "that 70's show" now that I think about it...

Don't worry though, once you get out on your own, you can smoke all the weed you like.

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Don't worry though, once you get out on your own, you can smoke all the weed you like.

See, that's most of the problem; I'm used to living in a giant party house with a bunch of friends. Down there, we're high more often than we're not, and I always know at least two people at any given time who have shit. 'burbs...complete fucking opposite. :-(

JaggedEdge
06-11-2007, 02:24 AM
haha, that is why moving back home is an absolute last resort for me. Once you get a tasted of freedom... that would be hard.

Sorry to hear that man. I can certainly relate now. I had to move back home for 2 weeks once and it sucked ass.

ipodguy
06-11-2007, 04:26 AM
NOVA is the school for fuck-ups around here
nova stoners has a whole different meaning for me lol

Straight Illin
06-11-2007, 04:40 AM
And by Da 'Burg, do you mean Frednecksburg? :-P

You know! :jointsmile:

HAHAHA! Funny you should mention that. When I lived in Montclair the longest running joke I'd ever heard of was that bulletin board... "NOVA, where the "N" is for KNOWLEDGE!"

ipodguy
06-11-2007, 06:15 AM
lol that is funny:D

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Hahaha, yeah. I keep forgetting that calling it NoVA in NoVA gets people confused. (I mean the geographical area, not the community college. :-P) I actually used to get pissed off when I first went to college and people called it that.

thcbongman
06-11-2007, 09:08 AM
What part of NOVA you from?

I'm from Arlington. From the sounds if it, you live like in Manassas or something. I'd be depressed too!

OreO
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
hahaha i goto NOVA the CC in Norther VA too...its a good school though(good as in, many colleges accept students from here) but hey im a NOVA stoner, and u do sound a lil like ur in bumfuck Manassas....im in Fairfax

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Shouldn't this be in the local forums?

I was unaware that such a thing existed. ><;;;;; Mah bad.

hahaha i goto NOVA the CC in Norther VA too...its a good school though(good as in, many colleges accept students from here) but hey im a NOVA stoner, and u do sound a lil like ur in bumfuck Manassas....im in Fairfax

Haha, yeah, I know it's decent, but hey, EVERY school has something people make fun of it for. :-P

I'm in Burke, but kinda at the edge. What part of Fairfax? Like, downtown?

Straight Illin
06-11-2007, 11:02 PM

I used to feed the ducks at Burke Lake LOL.

Camped there once too, my cousin almost killed me in the Potomac when I was like, 8.

thcbongman
06-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I was unaware that such a thing existed. ><;;;;; Mah bad.

Haha, yeah, I know it's decent, but hey, EVERY school has something people make fun of it for. :-P

Burke isn't so bad, mad parties, lots of stoners, E-tards, etc.

It sucks on the outside, but behind closed doors..........oh nelly!

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Burke isn't so bad, mad parties, lots of stoners, E-tards, etc.

It sucks on the outside, but behind closed doors..........oh nelly!

Lots of stoners and parties!? Fuck, I can't find any. Fuck living in the neighborhood I'm in...it's nothing but families with little kids!

...and what's an "e-tard"? Somebody who's big into ecstacy?

thcbongman
06-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Do you live near braddock rd, or along burke center pkwy?

Yeah, that's basically what it means. But yeah, all the people I encountered in Burke, or either really cool, or most of the time fucking crazy. Trust me, go out and meet people. In no time will you find some bomb parties!

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Do you live near braddock rd, or along burke center pkwy?

Yeah, that's basically what it means. But yeah, all the people I encountered in Burke, or either really cool, or most of the time fucking crazy. Trust me, go out and meet people. In no time will you find some bomb parties!

I actually live closer to Old Keene Mill.

It'd probably be easier to meet people if I the friends I had in the area weren't (A) highschoolers or (B) not big into the party scene. I just need to find a headshop (that isn't the infamous Convenience Store or Lee's Market) so I can meet people who are into smoking. :-P

And funny thing happened ten minutes ago: my brother comes in asking for money because a guy he knows has kush. Jackpot! (Is it kinda sad my little brother, ending his sophomore year of highschool, has better hookups than I do?)

ChronBudz
06-12-2007, 01:29 AM
im not in northern virginia but im in the burbs of annapolis and its the same bs work all week smoke all week go to school all week smoke all week not much happening just dank all over the place we like to wakeboard out here though

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 01:33 AM
im not in northern virginia but im in the burbs of annapolis and its the same bs work all week smoke all week go to school all week smoke all week not much happening just dank all over the place we like to wakeboard out here though

What part of Annapolis? I used to live in the apartments on the hill across from the Academy and went to West Annapolis Elementary from Kindergarten until about 3 weeks into third grade. :-P That, and my grandparents live up that way in a retirement community.

thcbongman
06-12-2007, 01:54 AM
I actually live closer to Old Keene Mill.

It'd probably be easier to meet people if I the friends I had in the area weren't (A) highschoolers or (B) not big into the party scene. I just need to find a headshop (that isn't the infamous Convenience Store or Lee's Market) so I can meet people who are into smoking. :-P

And funny thing happened ten minutes ago: my brother comes in asking for money because a guy he knows has kush. Jackpot! (Is it kinda sad my little brother, ending his sophomore year of highschool, has better hookups than I do?)

God no wonder. This area is killer if you are under 21. You are pretty limited to hookah bars and shit lol! I know the convenience store you speak of hahaha. I bought a bowl from there that broke in like 2 days. Cheap pieces of shit they sell over there.

timothylearyisdead
06-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Reppin SE VA(Norfolk) but I spend a lot of time in RVA and Fredricksburg and Williamsburg. All of you Northerners should come visit me in Norva, I'll show you lots of good times and lots of good trees! I've been all over VA, and Norfolk is by far the chillest place, we just have the best mindset here. If you guys haven't been here, come down and hit me up!

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Reppin SE VA(Norfolk) but I spend a lot of time in RVA and Fredricksburg and Williamsburg. All of you Northerners should come visit me in Norva, I'll show you lots of good times and lots of good trees! I've been all over VA, and Norfolk is by far the chillest place, we just have the best mindset here. If you guys haven't been here, come down and hit me up!

Haha, I used to live down that way, too. I lived out in the Larchmont (sp) area, and then when I was older, I lived on Little Creek.

God no wonder. This area is killer if you are under 21. You are pretty limited to hookah bars and shit lol! I know the convenience store you speak of hahaha. I bought a bowl from there that broke in like 2 days. Cheap pieces of shit they sell over there.

Yeah, exactly. I mean, I live SORTA close to BC parkway, but closer to where it's still Lee Chapel. :-P

timothylearyisdead
06-12-2007, 02:05 AM
Haha, I used to live down that way, too. I lived out in the Larchmont (sp) area, and then when I was older, I lived on Little Creek.

hahaha rough area there man

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 02:11 AM
hahaha rough area there man

Psh, which one? :-P Both of them were kinda shitty.

timothylearyisdead
06-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Psh, which one? :-P Both of them were kinda shitty.

Haha both, moreso Little Creek. I live in Downtown.

OreO
06-12-2007, 02:38 AM
YO! i live off of burke centr pkyway!....and i deliever pizza in the old keene mill rd area. This is crazy...ur really really close to me

timothylearyisdead
06-12-2007, 02:46 AM
YO! i live off of burke centr pkyway!....and i deliever pizza in the old keene mill rd area. This is crazy...ur really really close to me

Dude come bring me a pizza, I'll hook you up with a beer for the road! I'm only about 3 hours away!

thcbongman
06-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm 20 minutes away and I want pizza. lol.

OreO
06-12-2007, 02:49 AM
i kno THC, ur close too, only liek 15 mins away. yo Villain, where are you in Burke?

ChronBudz
06-12-2007, 03:13 AM
What part of Annapolis? I used to live in the apartments on the hill across from the Academy and went to West Annapolis Elementary from Kindergarten until about 3 weeks into third grade. :-P That, and my grandparents live up that way in a retirement community.

im in davidsonville about 10 min south of annapolis

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 03:14 AM
im in davidsonville about 10 min south of annapolis

Dude, seriously? My mom grew up out there! We actually lived there with my grandparents (before they moved to the retirement community) a couple times when my dad was deployed. My grandpa built me a bitchin' fort in his backyard at that house. Ah, memories. :-)

i kno THC, ur close too, only liek 15 mins away. yo Villain, where are you in Burke?

In the neighborhood that's kinda at the corner of OKM and the Fairfax County Parkway (not the neighborhood full of big houses, but the little cookie-cutter ones). We should all get high this summer. :-)

OreO
06-12-2007, 03:49 AM
what road? koziara? ironmaster? four oaks ln? burke woods? lake meadow? lake haven? raftelis?

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 03:59 AM
what road? koziara? ironmaster? four oaks ln? burke woods? lake meadow? lake haven? raftelis?

In there somewhere, but I'm not going to say on a public forum. Who do you deliver for? There was this one couple a few houses down that (before they moved out a few days ago) ordered pizza every fucking day, I shit you not, and that would be the weirdest coincidence ever if you were the one delivering to them.

OreO
06-12-2007, 04:04 AM
omg...i know exactley what street u live off of. it starts with V. he was our best customer, every fucking day is right, but he always gave a $7+ tip so he was awesome. His wife made him stop ordering pizza because of health issues ofcourse. He told me he only ate burgers and pizza, either burgers for lunch and pizza for dinner or vice versa...but hey man u should order a dominos pizza cause thats who im deliverin for.

Wow its crazy how close u are. What college u goto and what year u graduate highschool?

ACosmicVillain
06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
omg...i know exactley what street u live off of. it starts with V. he was our best customer, every fucking day is right, but he always gave a $7+ tip so he was awesome. His wife made him stop ordering pizza because of health issues ofcourse. He told me he only ate burgers and pizza, either burgers for lunch and pizza for dinner or vice versa...but hey man u should order a dominos pizza cause thats who im deliverin for.

Wow its crazy how close u are. What college u goto and what year u graduate highschool?

Damn. Yeah, I'm two houses to the right. O_o;;; Holy balls, dude.

During the year, I'm in Richmond at VCU, but I graduated Lake Braddock in '05. What about you, man?

OreO
06-12-2007, 06:37 PM
crazy...im 05 also from Robinson...crazy maaaaaan

ACosmicVillain
06-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Wanna get high sometime?

Lady Jane
06-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Pizza dude: you're doing a great good for society. A true American hero :thumbsup: My #1 rule of the road: the pizza guy always gets the right of way!

recz0r
07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
man burke area is loaded, you just have to know the right people, from the sound of it oreo has the hook up, i feel you in some sense tho. i went from fairfax city with something always going on to fredericksburg where kids chill at walmart on weekends.

oh and btw oreo your my hero.

ebsters
07-19-2007, 03:03 PM
lol they don't chill at walmart on the weekends lol.

i am from fredericksburg as well.

recz0r
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
lol they don't chill at walmart on the weekends lol.

i am from fredericksburg as well.

bullshit man, the kids i work with told me to come out and chill at walmart on saturday.

ebsters
07-20-2007, 08:13 PM
LOL

damn, you must know the wrong people. I don't chill at walmart. I chill in the get down spots :-)

greenrasta
02-15-2008, 04:55 AM
bullshit man, the kids i work with told me to come out and chill at walmart on saturday.

ahahahaha thats fuckin funny