PDA

View Full Version : MY KILLA PIT!!

JaaWaaRKilla
06-09-2007, 01:57 PM
hey guys i got a pitt like a month ago.. got him when he was 4 weeks old.. his name is JaaWaa and he is my guard dog.. already got him to sit and stay and attack.. hes very mean but i mean hes a pitt bull what do u expect lol

heres a pic of his lil ass lol hes so cute!!!

http://a104.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/m_73a70b9061ec67e4abda8b84fdf1c7af.jpg

naturesgift
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Nice looking pup there bro, just make sure you bring it up the right way.

Make sure you show it who's boss, i have 4 males and 2 females, and they can be a handful at times, in my country they have a tarnished reputation
too the extent off being banned in most states, due to malicious attacks on humans :rasta:

JaaWaaRKilla
06-09-2007, 04:00 PM
ya he def knos whos boss.. he hunkers down when i come close to him or i yell.. so but everyone else that he comes in contact with he bites and attacks lol so ya hes the shit..

ill keep posting pics of how big he is.. wish i had a cam right now i would show u how big hes gotten in like 2 weeks hes HUGE

OniEhtRedrum781
06-09-2007, 04:06 PM
that is a fuckin' beautiful puppy :jointsmile:

stinkyattic
06-09-2007, 04:21 PM
ya he def knos whos boss.. he hunkers down when i come close to him or i yell..

Um, sounds like a fear response, do you beat him?

so but everyone else that he comes in contact with he bites and attacks lol so ya hes the shit..

Great, let's all perpetuate the image of pits=mean by training them to be assholes. You'll be so happy you trained your dog to be a 'killa' when you get slapped with a lawsuit, and the town orders the animal detroyed.

It does not sound like you have the attitude to be a responsible dog owner. You need to go take out some books on proper dog training before you fuck up that poor animal any more.

Nochowderforyou
06-09-2007, 04:50 PM
It's a nice dog, but you don't teach a dog of that kind of to attack. It sounds like you have some lawsuits and losing your dog in the future.

Pitbulls were originally bred and trained in midevil times to tear the throats out of dying soldiers on the battlefield. I don't care what anyone says, they were bred to kill, and at this age, you are training your dog to do just that.

Like Stinky said, proper dog training. Training how to attack is not proper training, so don't use that dog as an image as a tough guy, to compensate for a small package. ;)

JaaWaaRKilla
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
looks like u dont kno anything about pitt bulls at all.. they are the most aggressive, stubborn, prideful animals. if he doesnt fear me then he will terrorize everyone and that so called lawsuit would come into play

before you go and tell me how to raise a pitt get one ass hole.. and if he is an inside dog, which he is, then a posted sign that there is a dog within my house then my lawsuit is covered, he is my house animal and my trained guard dog.

i have been told by many of people that the way i am training him he is going to be near a legend.. so now anything else to add??

JaaWaaRKilla
06-09-2007, 04:53 PM
It's a nice dog, but you don't teach a dog of that kind of to attack. It sounds like you have some lawsuits and losing your dog in the future.

Pitbulls were originally bred and trained in midevil times to tear the throats out of dying soldiers on the battlefield. I don't care what anyone says, they were bred to kill, and at this age, you are training your dog to do just that.

Like Stinky said, proper dog training. Training how to attack is not proper training, so don't use that dog as an image as a tough guy, to compensate for a small package. ;)

and for you i havent taught this dog anythign that it didnt already want to do.. attack is in its nature correct?? so what i have done is turned that attack to other things.. not me and not anyone that matters just people that have no reason to be in my house

like maybe the guy that broke in my house 3 times??? do u think he'll or anyone for that matter will come into my house with him there?? dont think so... hahaha complete retards make me laugh

naturesgift
06-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Um, sounds like a fear response, do you beat him?

Great, let's all perpetuate the image of pits=mean by training them to be assholes. You'll be so happy you trained your dog to be a 'killa' when you get slapped with a lawsuit, and the town orders the animal detroyed.

It does not sound like you have the attitude to be a responsible dog owner. You need to go take out some books on proper dog training before you fuck up that poor animal any more.

You're spot on Stinky Attic,i smell trouble brewing when owners let their pups bite people, just too boost their own selfish image. Without my extensive training, there is no way i could handle this breed off dog.

Nochowderforyou
06-09-2007, 04:57 PM
You're spot on Stinky Attic,i smell trouble brewing when owners let their pups bite people, just too boost their own selfish image. Without my extensive training, there is no way i could handle this breed off dog.

Exactly.

I'm sorry you have a small penis. :S4:

typoerror
06-09-2007, 05:07 PM
i hope "killa" turns on you and causes great bodily harm to you. i really do. your a pathetic piece of shit who has no business owning a poodle let alone a pitbull.

typoerror
06-09-2007, 05:12 PM
crested gecko

xcrispi
06-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Makin friends fast huh NOOB ,
I have bred , raised and trained these fine animals for many many years . So don't even come at me w/ the Bullshit attitide you have w/ the rest . Your dog cowers when you come near or raise your voice etc... = it fears you !!! And you WILL live to regret this , mark my word .

Instinctively these animals are , aggressive ,protective , teritorial , and above all Loyal . None of these things need to be taught or reinforced by any means . Control and disipline need to be , and in the right manner .

These dogs are far better judges of charecter than you and I will ever be , they can sense when the Boss is uneasy , intimidated etc... by new ppl. / strangers etc... and will act accordingly . I owe the pup in my avatar my life .
You need to research and read before bringing a potential timebomb into your home bro. And Stinky has a Bully breed too , theres far more ppl. on here w/ these fine animals than you'd might think . Be thankful Blubear ain't caught any of this B/S yet , he'd really tear into you .
Crispi :jointsmile:

naturesgift
06-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Exactly.

I'm sorry you have a small penis. :S4:

Small penis, lol no women has ever complained about the size off my 8 inch organ, I am not a image seeker,for owning pitties, if you knew where i lived u would understand. Keep blazing bro, don't worry be happy. :rasta:

Weedhound
06-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Welcome to my world.....

JaaWaaRKilla
06-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Makin friends fast huh NOOB ,
I have bred , raised and trained these fine animals for many many years . So don't even come at me w/ the Bullshit attitide you have w/ the rest . Your dog cowers when you come near or raise your voice etc... = it fears you !!! And you WILL live to regret this , mark my word .

Instinctively these animals are , aggressive ,protective , teritorial , and above all Loyal . None of these things need to be taught or reinforced by any means . Control and disipline need to be , and in the right manner .

These dogs are far better judges of charecter than you and I will ever be , they can sense when the Boss is uneasy , intimidated etc... by new ppl. / strangers etc... and will act accordingly . I owe the pup in my avatar my life .
You need to research and read before bringing a potential timebomb into your home bro. And Stinky has a Bully breed too , theres far more ppl. on here w/ these fine animals than you'd might think . Be thankful Blubear ain't caught any of this B/S yet , he'd really tear into you .
Crispi :jointsmile:

believe me done the research, talked to many of experts of these dogs.. the way i put he cowers is only when he knows hes done something wrong other wise he just sits when he knows hes done wrong.. strong tone voice completely changes his attitued.. sorry for the miss understanding.. he really is sweet.. today he attacked my friend that he handnt seen in weeks not with bites but with kisses licks all over his face so hes not so bad :(

on the good side hes completely happy with the bud i got recently.. been dry for days :jointsmile:

slipknotpsycho
06-10-2007, 06:40 AM
actually i've grown up around a pit, never beat it and i have no problem with getting him to do what i want him to do...

i also picked one up off the street once, never got mean or agressive at it either...

all that beating and showing who's the boss crap went out the window a few years ago... there's no reason to do it, it's infact detremental, not helpful.... just cuz you think you know how to raise them doesn't mean you do... i hope he bites your balls off to be honest.

eitherway, raise him the way you want, but guess what? lawsuits are also a thing of the past, states are starting to pass bills that you'll face prison time (long time too, not just a couple years) if your dog kills someone (possibly even severely injure someone)

PHATTY LUMPKINS
06-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Just raise the fucking dog right. And to hell with all that meaness bullshit. My nephew has two, A Red nose, And a Brindle. Both have the potential to be mean Im sure. But he didnt raise them that way. to look at them they woild scare the shit out of you. But they are good dogs and good with his kid's.:thumbsup:

JaaWaaRKilla
06-11-2007, 12:45 AM
mines great with kids.. never bites... my gf's lil 4 yr old siser drags that dog around, like little kids do with pets, and he has no problem with it.. same with the kids that live down stairs to me.. hes stop bitin my friends he just has problems with new ppl but thas with every territorial dog

the304
06-11-2007, 02:46 AM
On the real, the dogs not that bad...

I'm around it all the time, and its chilled out(unless you're trippin shrooms around it lol) until somebody fucks around and pisses it off, but when that happens, all he's gotta do is be like "Stop", and he sits down and shuts up, from completely pissed mode...

Jawa will for sure do what needs done when hes big though...

You guys are flipping out way too much on this shit.

slipknotpsycho
06-11-2007, 04:14 AM
i'm sorry, abusive owners really piss me off, and i dunno what you can call what he's let in on, other then abuse...

stinkyattic
06-11-2007, 12:27 PM
lol you noob, you registered a second username JUST to back yourself up?
DAMN that's transparent.
Now you REALLY look like a fool. Now go play puppets with your 2 usernames, make them have a conversation with themselves or something, okay?

GDS StonerBoy
06-11-2007, 04:11 PM
I dont think i have heard so many ignorant things in one post! I have owned and raised this breed since i was 14. These are the most loving,compassionate and by far smartest breed i know. They are this way because they were bred to be fighters. They will not bite people unless they are trained this way because in a dog fight if the animal bites the ref the other side loses. So manbiters were an undesirable trait therefore the menbiters were killed off. Only the strongest, smartest and fastest were bred because these are the better fighters. If you people stop buying pitbulls from street thugs and by them from reputable breeders, the attacks on people will drop extremely. By the way pitbulls are the third in the US with animal attacks. The very territorial Labrador is the leader. Go do research before some of you make those ignorant comments. To the jackass that said they were bred to rip the throats out of people in battle?! you are probably the biggest moron on this planet.

the304
06-11-2007, 04:24 PM
lol you noob, you registered a second username JUST to back yourself up?
DAMN that's transparent.
Now you REALLY look like a fool. Now go play puppets with your 2 usernames, make them have a conversation with themselves or something, okay?

Lol that's definitely me...

Check the ip addresses...

sickstrings84
06-12-2007, 07:41 AM
looks like u dont kno anything about pitt bulls at all.. they are the most aggressive, stubborn, prideful animals. if he doesnt fear me then he will terrorize everyone and that so called lawsuit would come into play

before you go and tell me how to raise a pitt get one ass hole.. and if he is an inside dog, which he is, then a posted sign that there is a dog within my house then my lawsuit is covered, he is my house animal and my trained guard dog.

i have been told by many of people that the way i am training him he is going to be near a legend.. so now anything else to add??

You are definitely a complete douche bag. My pitt is quite the guard dog, and he doesn't hunker down when I go near him nor does he randomly attack people; because I know how to train a dog. By the way, I have owned and raised 4 pitts, so go ahead and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Retard. :stupid:

[attachment=o141078]

sickstrings84
06-12-2007, 07:58 AM
^^^Too late to edit my last post, but to whoever said that pitts were bred to rip the throats out of dying soldiers... :error: Pitts were bred in the early 19th century after bull baiting was illegalized in england and dog fights became popular.

Pit Bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_Bull#History)

slowlickitysplit
06-12-2007, 08:02 AM
I have a 6 yr old brindle and she is the smartest dog I have ever had. She is great with kids. When a new kid comes in the yard she senses if they are scared of her and if so, she gives them space, if not, she licks them to death. The key to training these dogs IS to show them who is boss. But not through intimidation or pain. I always make sure I go through a doorway before she does. I always make her do a trick before she gets any food. She always eats after the family does.
Dogs are pack animals and it is important that she knows her place in the family. If you don't stay on top of this, with any dog, they will be unhappy and will act out, weather its chewing, pooping in the house or biting.
I hope you get a good handle on your pup and treat her right, otherwise you will be making that much harder for those of us who love pittbulls.

- Slow -

stinkyattic
06-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Slow, that is excellent advice for any breed, and SUPER important for a mastiff-type dog.
The feeding AFTER the people is really good practice. I also make my bully sit before I open a door for her.
The fact that dogs are pack animals, and are always aware of their place in the pack- if you train your dog to fear you, it is likely to challenge you or someone else when they sense any weakness.

GDS StonerBoy
06-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I have never had to train the many pitbulls i own and they are all well behaved animals and damn good at everything they do. I have one that we go hog hunting with and he's probably the meanest thing on 4 legs but anyone of the neighborhood kids can play with him. The media is doing a good job of fucking up the heads of the weak minded. If anyone is interested in a real well bred bulldog, that you dont have to worry about killing you are your kids give me an email. My dogs come with adba papers and a 7 generation pedigree, so that you can see how thorough i breed. These are excellent family companions but they suck at being a guard dog because they'll just chase down the bad guy and lick him to death. So if interested or just wanting more information on what the true apbt is like shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'll show you pics of my animals and other good stuff.:jointsmile:

stinkyattic
06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Bull and Terrier Breeds (American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit bull terrier, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier) (http://www.bulldoginformation.com/bull-and-terrier-breeds.html)
more info! I <3 mastiffs! :D

xxxhazexxx
06-12-2007, 07:00 PM
here is stanley he was the most loving loyal friend you chould have i never hit or yell at my dogs if you love your dog it will defened you naturally
and trust me he was mean but loving and gentle with kids a perfect ballance

napolitana869
06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I dont remember if the original poster said he hit the poor thing or not, but anyone who hits their dog deserves to have it turn on them.

sickstrings84
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Slow, that is excellent advice for any breed, and SUPER important for a mastiff-type dog.
The feeding AFTER the people is really good practice. I also make my bully sit before I open a door for her.
The fact that dogs are pack animals, and are always aware of their place in the pack- if you train your dog to fear you, it is likely to challenge you or someone else when they sense any weakness.

Right you are, stinky. Any stubborn or game breed needs special attention to insure that both dog and owner can live together comfortably. I hate that people think that because something is in a dog's nature, that it makes them happy. I can guarantee that a well-treated well-trained dog who understands his position in the family unit will be a better guard than a dog who is intimidated into submission. I hope that made sense.

stinkyattic
06-13-2007, 12:01 PM
I can guarantee that a well-treated well-trained dog who understands his position in the family unit will be a better guard than a dog who is intimidated into submission. I hope that made sense.

It makes perfect sense to anyone who understands enough about dogs to keep one as a pet... :wtf:

slowlickitysplit
06-14-2007, 03:10 AM

Stinky, I just tried to rep you but I messed it up. Hope it comes to you as a posative.

- Slow -

Nightcrewman
06-14-2007, 10:49 AM
ya he def knos whos boss.. he hunkers down when i come close to him or i yell.. so but everyone else that he comes in contact with he bites and attacks lol so ya hes the shit..

ill keep posting pics of how big he is.. wish i had a cam right now i would show u how big hes gotten in like 2 weeks hes HUGE

Yeah great big boast, try telling it to the families of the little kids who have been mauled to death by these dogs.

Arseholes should not be allowed to own these dogs.
These dogs should be destroyed immediately.

NCM

sickstrings84
06-14-2007, 07:23 PM
I've owned 4 pitts, and they have all been great with kids. It's all about socializing the dog around people. Any breed of dog that's not properly socialized and trained is going to be prone to attack. Problem is that more pitts fall into irresponsible hands than other breeds, for obvious reasons.

Nightcrewman
06-14-2007, 08:38 PM
These dogs can be very great animals... they're just higher maintenance and require early obedience training.

Yes you are probably right it's not the dogs fault but there are really some people who should not be allowed to own them. no names mentioned LOL

Cheers
NCM

stinkyattic
06-14-2007, 08:55 PM
This guy might be looking for a new home...
http://boards.cannabis.com/pets-animals/117999-pets-easy-keep.html#post1454946

:D

sickstrings84
06-14-2007, 09:07 PM
This guy might be looking for a new home...
http://boards.cannabis.com/pets-animals/117999-pets-easy-keep.html#post1454946

:D

haha, I think you proved me wrong and found a breed that doesn't require any training at all. lol. :S2: