PDA

View Full Version : So tell me your story !!!

BlAzInIt4:20
06-08-2007, 11:12 PM
So tell me your story of the first time you ever smoked. if you remember that is...

Me, im going to say the first time i smoked was with a friend at age 9, she was two years older then me, and her brother sold pot, so0o, we would always get stoneed. I love her and she is still one of my best friends to this day, and a major stoner at that :thumbsup::stoned:

06-08-2007, 11:19 PM
^^ that is awesome, i would smoke with my mother too, when she caught me she sat me down and had a huge ass bowl of weed, she tried to make me smoke until i could smoke no more, but i held on and she gave up.. and started to smoke with me.. :thumbsup: weird way of punishment lol..

Kenn
06-08-2007, 11:23 PM
An older friend gave me my 1st toke ,we climbed on top of an old stable and smoked a joint.Ill never forget it my first case of paranoia tooo .too fkn stoned to climb down ...lol had to chill til the paranoia went away. :D

Stellar
06-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Hrmm...

You know, chronologically, I believe I've actually lost track of my first time.

However, it is one of these two:

In the back of a bronco. I don't remember getting high. I didn't know how to smoke even a cigarette at the time. But, I remember it making me salivate like crazy and I had to keep spitting on the floor of the dude's ride and when he caught me I was like, "Its okay man I'm spitting on my shoe"

Or

A bunch of us packed into some random shed in town and smoked up. Didn't get high there, either.

The first time I got high was on a bong. You can't really fuck up hitting a bong. Needless to say I was hopelessly fried, being the first time I ever got off on the herb. We then proceed to go to a bowling alley, 5 or so kids deep, all of us red-eyed and me buying packs of cookies like its cool. Must have bought like 6 packs and sat on a bar stool just munchin' away, the only break being buying more cookies. One of the dudes' parents were there watching the whole scenario. Needless to say, we got caught and he got the fear of god into him. That's realisitically where the love affair began for me. It was about the first time that being in trouble didn't stop the whole affair from being funny.

To be 14 again I tell ya.

But to be fair. If I could go back in time, I'd kick my ass for being careless and soiling my reputation that early.

BabyFacedAbortion
06-09-2007, 12:26 AM
I don't remember my first time exactly..it's one of three times.

One time, me and two of my (ex)best friends were at the mall and hit up these little punk rock boys for a cigarette. We were 12 or 13 I think and they had to be atleast 16..They were laughing as they handed us a "handrolled" cigarette. Let me tell you, it did not smell or taste like a cigarette and I definitly got a little buzz.

12 or 13 again, I went with my old best friend's sister, her sister's boyfriend and her sister's boyfriend's brother (lol) for a ride to get cigarettes and they were smoking a joint on the way back, got my first few pulls of a joint there too..I remember I got really shitty hits 'cause I was nervous and the joint was sticky and wet. They were 17-20.

My first "official" time getting STONED was when me, my current best friend and a girl we used to hang out with smoked out of a tin can on my mom's deck. I don't remember anything but the extreme MUNCHIES we all got.

Now, I must go smoke!

geonagual
06-09-2007, 12:47 AM
My first time was when I was 11..We had built a fort behind Old Lady MeCrackin's house. My friend Brian stole a $100 bucks from his grandpa and bought a huge ass sack o bud. I was fucked up, they were telling me I O.D.d to fuck with me...I had fun though...

Sinsemilla
06-09-2007, 01:49 AM
my 1st time i was 15 or 16, and my fren came over after everyone went to bed, i went outback behind the garage, and we smoked out of this hand held bong, he gave me greens, and we smoked about 3 bowls, so i walked to the gate with him, and before he left, he said if u wanna trip out, jump up and down, so i did, i was like "oh shit" and kept doing it over and over again for about 5 min. and he just stood there stoned, watching my dumbass jump up and down. So he left, and i had to go back inside. So i close the door behind me, and i took about 3 min to close the door, cuz everything seemed really loud to me, and i thought my parents were going to hear me. then i went into my room and enjoyed my high. i was a little paranoid of course, but i talked to my friend, and she calmed me down.

S.P.Q.R.
06-09-2007, 02:05 AM
I think I was 13.. I found my dads stash and smoked a few bowls by myself. I don't see how some people say their first time they didn't get high, because I was FUCKED UP. I was so freaking out, hahaha. Its a great memory though :stoned:

420Toaker
06-09-2007, 03:40 AM
The first time i smoked i say id have to be about 13-14 and i found half of a fatty tucked away somewhere i cant remember where exactly. And i somewhat knew what it was because ive smelled that smell before because my parents both smoke and also my older brother but i wasnt into that yet. Although i had smoked ciggarettes so i did know how to smoke. So i waited till i was homealone one night went outback and fired that puppy up and i didnt know how much to smoke so i just sucked that thing down to nothing and then all of a sudden like a smack in the face. BAM i was stoned as fuck and didn know what to do with myself i ate like 3 bowls of ramen and was toatally freakin. I remember feeling like my whole body was imploding and being crushed like i said i was totally WRECKED. And then after a while of freakin and laying on my bed i think i just finally passed out.

birdgirl73
06-09-2007, 03:57 AM
I was a late bloomer. I was 17 or 18 and in my second year of college. Everyone I knew smoked. Literally everyone. This was 1978 or 79 or so, and it was Austin, Texas. I was one of the rare hold-outs.

We were at a party, and everyone was drinking but no one was wasted or anything. Until that evening, I'd just said no thanks when the joints passed by. But on that particular evening, when the J circled around to me, I took a hit. The whole party practically stopped because no one could believe I'd finally taken the leap. Despite the fact that I had a bit of a risk-taking streak, I still operated in mostly good-girl mode, and I had a very straight-laced boyfriend who was very anti-grass. He wasn't there that night, though, and I was pondering breaking up with him anyway. The next person in the joint circle kept encouraging me to hang onto the joint and take a couple more hits. Which I obediently did. But, alas, I just didn't get high that first time. I was inhaling right. I knew how to smoke properly because I used to smoke cigs when we went out to bars. But it just took several episodes of cannabis exposure before my cannabinoid receptors jumped up and took notice. When I finally passed the joint on to the next person, everyone applauded and patted me on the back. It was a proud moment for everyone.

It was several weeks later after several more tries when we were at another, smaller party in a guy's apartment that I finally felt the effects. That was fun, too. I felt so giggly and silly and high. I'd by then ditched my straight-laced boyfriend and I ended up spending a good part of that evening kissing and pawing the very cute guy whose apartment we were in.

blazed_babe
06-09-2007, 04:26 AM
my first time getting high was when i was 17 (i've only been smoking for three years, i'm 20 now). i was dating bobby, this guy that i met at a party. i knew when i started dating him that he used to be a stoner in the past, and was under the impression that he had quit. this is when i was adamently against smoking - i always said that i would never smoke or even be around it. when i found out he still smoked, we had been dating for awhile, and i really liked him. i was upset, but stayed with him anyways. one night we were over at his best friend michel's place. michel, bobby, and i were hanging out, watching some aquateen, and michel left the room and when he came back, he was holding a cat in the hat bong. they both took a couple of tokes off of it, and then michel packed another bowl in it and offered it to me. so i took my first hits off of a cat in the hat bong :) and i coughed. a lot. but it was awesome...ever since that day i've been a toker :hippy:

06-09-2007, 05:58 AM
cat and the hat, you lucky gurl, my best friends bro had a 5 foot bong but wouldn't let us touch it, she broke into his room to take a hit( i said hell no and just watchedd he would of killed me lol) SHE DROPED IT and it was all in slow motion, i said i told you so and booked it, your on your own. Thats how we work like the night she was shitty drunk and i had to change her own t-shirt then she went around and told her mom it was me that i was puking oh gosh, after that we remained best friends but for some reason we always got each other in trouble and it never bothered us, weird now that i think of it...:stoned:

WEsmokeED
06-09-2007, 06:32 AM
First time i smoked was at four in the morning or so, it was after a keg party. After almost everyone left three of us smoked out of a beer can. dont remember much else except that everything felt really significant. i was in 10th grade.

smoke everyday now proudly

Bree1978
06-09-2007, 07:20 AM
I didn't get high the first few times though I was quite straight laced and should have not had any tolerance....the time I finally did was the year Dumb and Dumber was in theaters on Christmas eve..hm, 15 years ago? can't remember. I ended up snoozin on the dude next to me..I think I drooled on him...weird that he didn't think anything of it, or say anything _creepy_....I was too happy to be embarrassed at the time. I do remember also thinking I felt like I had a incredibly heavy helmet on my head and I've never had that feeling since. It was a small water bong...

:jointsmile: Bree

Reefer Rogue
06-09-2007, 09:51 AM
I was 15 on my friends upstairs porch, i wanted to try it after declined a few times before. I came on this site and found out the TRUTH! So, i smoked, and i've been a stoner ever since. I didn't get high my first time coz i didn't inhale properly but now i forget when i did get high the 1st time lol. I think it was probably the same place though. Man, those memories mean a lot to me :D When i lived in the usa for a couple years the people i met were great. I'm going back in august for a couple weeks, i can't wait.

jokeyjokejoke
06-09-2007, 10:49 AM
When i was 14 i was with my best mate at the time on the top deck of a bus. There was this dude behind us smoking this "funny smelling fag" i didn't have a clue about weed or any drugs for that matter (some how i made it to 14 without EVER encountering any from of drug) when we got of the bus we just couldn't stop laughing and we didn't even smoke it was just from that dudes fumes, but he could of been smooking anything.

Then, four years later i was 18 and still hadn't seen any form of drug EVER. I was stranded 50 miles from home having missed the last train. Fortunately a guy who was with one of my mates mums lived nearby so me and the mate i was with went and stayed at he's place for the night. He had some Hash he rolled it up i took about 6 puffs on this spliff and laughed my arse off for about 2-3 hours. Shit felt good.

5 years later and i smoke everyday. Shit feels good.

06-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Soo thats it no one else has had a first time?? ..

Straight Illin
06-10-2007, 07:47 PM
8th grade. My friend's bathroom, dirt and a sprite bottle.

He told me to inhale, so I swallowed, lol.

Don't really remember getting too high though.

06-10-2007, 08:32 PM
sucky ur first time was with dirt im sorry...

cannabis campbell
06-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Well mines not really that exciting, I must have been about 14 years old or something around that age and i was with a friend who was with 2 other people smoking weed and he did himself i was the only person there who didnt i got offered if i want any i didnt think of it as a big deal and when i did, i got stoned for the first time, I didnt think it was that good but from then on.. the more i did it the better it got!

MacWQ33
06-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Smoked a few times in 8th grade with my friend but didn't get high [13-14]

Freshman year of high school [9th grade] ended and summer began [14-15], and I wanted to actually get high this time. A few more smokes and still nothing. Then finally one day...ghetto paper-towel-roll steamroller and some mids-ish weed I guess...smoked a few bowls hitting it as hard as I could as I was a bit discouraged at this point. Started walking to the store and a few minutes later it hit me so hard. I remember everything just changed so suddenly...then got to the store and felt like I was floating through the aisles. Then the paranoia kicked in and I left my friend to go home LOL. Was so nervous that I would never be normal again...until I smoked a few days later that is haha.

Damn, thinking back, getting high was so much funner back in those days...when the high was almost uncontrollable and you didn't know what was going to happen. The good old days indeed.

Boricua
06-11-2007, 12:10 AM
My first time it was while i was in 8th grade. I smoked through a pipe with 3 other freinds in the park of my neighborhood. We really smoked alot but i didnt get high. I really didnt know how to smokeso that was definately it. Now im starting first year in college and really cant live without it. LOVE IS WHAT i HAVE FOR IT!!

ACosmicVillain
06-11-2007, 12:41 AM
In highschool, I was VERY big into being drug and alcohol free, and looked down on anyone who was involved in those sorts of things.

Then I went to college.

I made some friends in my dorm, and we were all kind of new to pot. A guy one of my friends, Andrew, knew had smoked before in highschool and got ahold of some; he also had an older brother who lived a few blocks away from the dorms, as well as a pipe he bought at a gas station.

So off the four of us went late at night to the cellar of Andrew's brother's apartment. We gathered around a table that had been down there since before said brother moved in, and, not really knowing what to do, picked out the seeds and stems (given that most of our knowledge of pot had come from pop culture; in this case, it was Afroman's "Crazy Rap"). The four of us smoked about a gram and left the basement.

It had been really fucking cold out on the way over, but now, we didn't care. We were all kind of wondering whether or not we were high. The streetlights looked kinda brighter than before, but then again, I though it could've been a placebo effect.

Then we get to a stairway leading down from the sidewalk. I don't say anything, but in my head is something like OHMYGODI'MGOINGTOFUCKINGFALLDOWNTHESTAIRSOHMYGODOH MYGODOHMYGOD. Solution? I lean away from the stairs while still walking. It felt like I was walking at a 45 degree angle (although I know that's pretty much impossible).

About this point I have a pretty good case going for me being high, but I needed more proof. Digging up what little knowledge I had of what being high was supposed to be like, I knew that when you were stoned, you were supposed to find things funnier than normal. I thought, "Okay, if I think of something really horrible and laugh, I'll know I'm stoned." I think for a minute and say (and I promise I'm not this horrible a person, and I hope I'm not going to offend anyone):

"Hey guys! HOLOCAUST!"

I start laughing uncontrollably. Everyone else is laughing, but more in a WTF sort of way. I explain, and they understand.

Later down the road, another friend of mine, BLT, looks up at a synagauge (sp...and kind of a funny coincidence) and, confused, asks, "Dude, weren't we just here, like, twenty minutes ago?" That confused us even more, because we couldn't convince him that we had been walking. We later realized that he got the synagauge and the church we passed earlier confused.

We eventually get back to the dorms, and proceed to take the longest elevator ride of our lives. We hang out for a bit, talk about what it was like being that high for the first time, and then three of us decide we want to smoke more, which is a whole 'nother story in itself.

06-11-2007, 01:20 AM
^^ that was along story kinda hard to read, but that sounds like a great first high.. being all duhhhh lmao..

TX Girl
06-11-2007, 06:22 AM
In 8th grade my friend Missy lived close enough to school that we'd skip a few classes and hang out at her house listening to records and smoking Marlboro Reds she'd pilfered from her sister.

One day while 3 of us girls were there she busted out a few big enough roaches and we smoked them down to nuthin. I don't think I got really stoned, maybe it was mostly wishful thinking and headrushes from suckin down the reds. I remember we listened to the Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil & Billy Idol- Rebel Yell albums and that George Michael song-Careless Whispers and laughed and talked and eventually said oh shit, we better get bk to school as the last hour was almost up. We were all paranoid on the way bk, we just knew they would know what we had been doing and our parents would too, just by lookin at us.

When my Mom picked me up she immediately noticed I smelled like smoke and asked me about it. I gave her some lame excuse about how our vice principal had been smoking in the gym and me and Missy were talking to him and that must be it. And I suppose she wanted to believe me so she did. It was one of my first realizations that I didn't have to worry much about my parents finding out anything- as long as i had a somewhat plausible excuse for things, they didn't investigate.

geonagual
06-11-2007, 06:33 AM
In 8th grade my friend Missy lived close enough to school that we'd skip a few classes and hang out at her house listening to records and smoking Marlboro Reds she'd pilfered from her sister.

One day while 3 of us girls were there she busted out a few big enough roaches and we smoked them down to nuthin. I don't think I got really stoned, maybe it was mostly wishful thinking and headrushes from suckin down the reds. I remember we listened to the Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil & Billy Idol- Rebel Yell albums and that George Michael song-Careless Whispers and laughed and talked and eventually said oh shit, we better get bk to school as the last hour was almost up. We were all paranoid on the way bk, we just knew they would know what we had been doing and our parents would too, just by lookin at us.

When my Mom picked me up she immediately noticed I smelled like smoke and asked me about it. I gave her some lame excuse about how our vice principal had been smoking in the gym and me and Missy were talking to him and that must be it. And I suppose she wanted to believe me so she did. It was one of my first realizations that I didn't have to worry much about my parents finding out anything- as long as i had a somewhat plausible excuse for things, they didn't investigate.

HAHA! I remember one of the times after I smoked..I came home blazed as fuck..and my mom looks at me and says "you have tobacco fuzz on your lips" ...I really had cottonmouth real bad..I copped to it, and said that I had been smoking ciggarettes..she bought it..but I told the truth to her later on in my life..She said she knew...she didnt know, she just wants me to think she knew. LOL

Shout at the Devil...how old are you TXgirl?

TX Girl
06-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Heh! Geo, I guess its a mom thang ;) My mom likes to say, 'You girls think we were dumb, but we know more of what yall did than you think we do'
well then why does she always act surpised when we tell her a tale of long ago? And more importantly why did she not try to stop us?? lol.

I'm 36, Geo, how bout you?

LargeToker37
06-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Well, my first time was when I was about 14. My older brother (probably 21 or 22 at the time) was finally starting to let me hang out with him. We were at the park with a bunch of his friends drinking beer, and everyone there was impressed at how fast I could put away beer. My brother decided to go buy some more beer, and as soon as his truck was out of sight his best friend produces a pipe and a bag of weed from his jacket. At first I didn't want to do it, but that took about 10 seconds of convincing before I changed my mind. He packed it, and they all stood around me while I hit the pipe for a long time. I tried to pass it to one of them because I was starting to feel what I thought was high, but he faked like he was hitting it and passed it right back to me.

A few minutes after the bowl was cashed my brother came back with a six pack. Those were gone pretty fast, so we rode home. On the way home my brother was all like "Dude, don't act drunk or anything, I dunno how many beers you had but you seem okay. Just don't do anything stupid." So I followed his advice and avoided my mom. I went straight to my room to do algebra homework but I must've went to the kitchen 5 or 6 times for cake, chips, sandwiches, granola bars, and cereal. I did my homework pretty good, then passed out. The next day after I got home from school my brother was like "Holy fuck dude, I heard my friends got you high last night! No wonder you ate so much fucking food!"

06-11-2007, 07:50 PM
cuddling the weight set huh?? yeah id say you were pretty out their.. lol

LIP
06-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I bought a teenth [1.7 grams for £10] of some really good stuff, even by todays standards, and told my parents. I told them before i even bought and or smoked it, because i knew there was no point lying to them about it. I had family that smoked it and grew it - alot of my family were in gangs around EAst London - some still are into that shite - so i already knew a bit about it. The first couple of times i didnt get stoned, just enjoyed the smell. Then like the 3rd time i smoked, i got fucked. It was 6 in the morning, and i was about to go fishing with me dad. I looked around and my eyes followed my head - it felt as though i was dreaming. Or although i was watching a video. THe car ride was the best car drive i've ever had.

420marijuana420
06-12-2007, 12:55 AM
My first time i was with about 4 or 5 friends and one of my friends had bud. This was the first high, not the first time i smoked. We went into a wooded area and we were all smoking, I wasn't even inhaling right, but i must have gotten some THC into my system anyways. I kept hitting the crappy ass water bottle pipe we had but i was coughing so much it was at the point that I thought i was gonna puke. So i turned to me friend who was the only one who wasn't an amateur
"I'm done"
"Are you high yet?"
"no"
"then you're not done"

We finally finished up and as we were walking out, I started feeling better, and the trees started to look a little cooler, but I just wrote it off and told myself it was just a placebo effect. But then I felt the euphoria and knew that I was high. I was laughing at the stupidest stuff. It only lasted like 30 minutes because I didn't inhale right. But that turned out to be good anyways because I had to leave like 15 minutes after I lost my high and since it was my first time I wouldn't have been able to hold it together. So I left my friends, went home and the rest is history.

CantSeeMyLittleEyes
06-17-2007, 04:20 AM
Me and my friend Jack went to my friend Lauren's house. We had about 2 grams, so we went to her basement and started smoking. It was my 3rd or 4th time smoking but I'd never been high.

So I really start to feel it in the middle of my 4th or 5th hit. I was literally inhaling the hit and it was like I got slapped. I looked at my feet and they were moving on their own. I just kept walking back and forth through the room, I wasn't controlling my legs.

So we eventually stop, and we're just chilling, and Lauren goes upstairs to get the Fabreeze. She comes back down and sprays it at me, and for some reason it was the funniest shit of our lives. She just kept spraying Fabreeze at me, and we were literally ROFLing. Seriously, we were rolling on the ground.

So she eventually has to go out with her friend, so we say our goodbyes and she leaves. Me and Jack start to head back to our car. The problem was Lauren lives in an big condo complex, and she didn't want my car to be in the parking lot near her condo in case her dad came home and saw it, so we parked in another lot, a one or two minute walk from her condo. So we start to walk, and about 10 minutes later we realize we have NO idea where we're going. So I called Lauren and told her to come back and show me how to get there, but she's already at the 99 and couldn't come back, so she decided to give me directions. She starts going, and I zone out. I snap back and yell "JACK, YOU NEED TO TAKE THE PHONE, SHE'S GIVING ME DIRECTIONS BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S LIKE THE TEACHER FROM CHARLIE BROWN!". I honestly had no idea what she was saying. So I'm freaking out, I'm really cold and I'm convinced we're never gonna make it to the car. Of course we do, we were literally right outside the lot the whole time we were on the phone with Lauren.

So we get in, I calm down, and we decide to get some food. We go to Burger King and get in the drive-thru. While we're there I just start yelling at Jack that we'd been waiting for our food for hours and they needed to hurry the fuck up, but he assures me we'd been in the drive-thru for 5 minutes. Eventually we get our food, and chill out, eating our BK and listening to his Pink Floyd playlist.

chronicnhash
06-17-2007, 04:38 AM
i was always against weed and drugs and stoners lol...

everyday in grade 6 i would come home and start making lunch and id hear my brothers and ALLL their friends ripping down the street in their cars, and i knew they were coming to my house.. everyday they did.. and everyday they were in the garage. i never really thought much of it until one day it smelt weird haha and i go in my garage and theres all these guys and girls and smoke everywhere haha . they all are asking me to take a hit haha i'm like wtf is that fuck that idea. then i slowly caught on that they were smoking weed haha and they kept asking me to do hot knives during lunch break, and i was like i gotta go back to school.... then finally i asked for a ride somewhere and the only way i was gettin out was if i smoked a parachute... so i did haha and i was fucked.

now that i look back on it im fuckin glad i didnt go knive rips then go to skool.. in grade 6:stoned::wtf:

06-17-2007, 11:25 PM
^^ you would of just been more creative if you did the knife rips..:thumbsup: yay for art class..

GraziLovesMary
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Having lived in Alaska, Ive smoked off and on since I was 12, although my first toke was at 6 yrs old it doesnt really count. But the first time I got seriously STONED was when I spent Xmas night at my cousin Drew's house. He was selling at the time so he had a nice quantity of BC bud, and he had a 3 1/2 foot Tommy Chong bong. You put it next to his 5 foot plastic bong and the 5 footer just fades in the background... that Tommy Chong was absolutely magnificently monstrous, with about a 4 inch diameter and a bowlpiece that could easily pack an 1/8.

I had never hit a bong before so he gave me a quick rundown. He would hold the lighter, I would suck up as much smoke as I wanted to inhale, then he would pull the bowl out and I would suck it all in. I think its important to mention at this point that I hadnt smoked weed OR cigarettes in like a year, year and a half lol. I think I was around 14.

So... he packs an 1/8 of his nice sensimilla into the bowl and I proceed to burn off the whole bowl and pack three and a half feet of dense, yellow smoke into the neck of that bong. I let my breath out so I could start fresh and see how much of this eigths worth of smoke I could inhale. I took three breaths and.... cleared the whole tube. My cousin was speechless, his friend almost shit himself and the other dude said(and Ill never forget this lol) "DUUUUUDDE! What are you... ironlungs!?!?" I had never had that much smoke in my lungs and I was so surprised all I could do was hold it in for like 20 seconds til I realized I need to exhale lol. Thanks to the fact that it was some nice creeper weed my dumbass did it again. Lol after that second hit, all I remember is sitting on the couch and not being able to burp for the fuckin life of me. And turning to the guy to the right of me on the couch, I began mumbling the most incoherent gobbledygook ever. The thing is, I could almost grasp the concept I was trying to get across.. it made sense and I was kind of able to think of an effective enough way to communicate said process. However on the way to my vocal chords the message was lost LMAO. After a minute or two of me just looking at him with eyes so squinty they probably looked shut completely and mumbling he just started laughing his ass off and told my cousin he liked me, he needs to get high with me more often lmao. After they left I asked my cousin if it was time to go home yet. He was like "Huh???" I said "well... I mean.. like... weve been here for a couple days..... Right??" He was like "dude... its been 20 minutes MAX"

lololol it was awesome after that.. I anxiously asked him for a glass of water and remember it took me forever to drink it because I was so high I thought I was going to drown while drinking a fuckin glass of water lmao. Then a series of passing out and waking up, passing out and waking up.. fuzzy memories.. sounds... yelling.. wake up. Drews girlfriend was yelling at somebody.. it was another weed sale but... yelling... I should kick his asssssss...zz.zzzzzzzzzzzz lol.

Drew was soooo worried about me lmao. Probably more worried that I would still be retarded when my dad picked me up and he would end up catching shit lol. I was high for a couple days off that shit, but my dad never knew.

I have never come even close to getting that high again... ever lol. Although I would love to :D

Leftfield2356
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Alirghty, the first time I smoked was this past 4/20 with my old/now again best friend. I had never thought about smoking until we started talking again ( A couple years back he had stopped talking to me for some reason but he came to me telling me how he felt real bad about it and I'm not one to hold a grudge so you know) and I told him you know what, I want to know what it feels like to be high. Needless to say he was all for it, so I went over to his house on 4/20. He rolled up a blunt and we smoked it and put the roach in his bong and killed that, and then we started talking and whatever just catching up and stuff and reminiscing about the past. After that, he rolled another blunt and we repeated the process. I was pretty high ( I guess I'm one of the lucky ones :jointsmile:) and since then we've been smoking together almost everyday!

cannabis=freedom
06-19-2007, 04:40 AM
I went to a garage where people smoke at at lunch during school on June 5 of last year, since my good female friend had convinced me to try it.

They loaded a pipe and wouldn't let me stop until we'd toked our way through 5 bowls of some pretty potent shit...I got STONED, and it hit me like a fucking freight trane after about bowl 3. I just laughed for about 2 hours and said the weirdest shit, and ended up literally lying on the ground gasping for breath.

I can control myself more now, but when I get high, I still get HIGH. Part of it's probably because I don't smoke 10 times a day like many of the people here...more of a once a week guy.

WEEDIPI
06-22-2007, 04:56 PM
k k k so my first tym for gettin stoned was a while ago.. my buddy did it and i was like fuck this i want sum too.. so we took a drive around the streets while havin a joint and we decided tu go tu a shoppin mall and fuck it was bad! it felt like i was in a tv game and goin crazy.. worst of all my mothers best friend was der an saw how gone i was lol! but she didnt split on me! :-)

LargeToker37
06-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Alot of these stories are pretty fuckin hilarious. Keep em comin'.

07-03-2007, 09:43 AM
k k k so my first tym for gettin stoned was a while ago.. my buddy did it and i was like fuck this i want sum too.. so we took a drive around the streets while havin a joint and we decided tu go tu a shoppin mall and fuck it was bad! it felt like i was in a tv game and goin crazy.. worst of all my mothers best friend was der an saw how gone i was lol! but she didnt split on me! :-)

haha.. i love goin to a new world when i smoke..

I just love weed
07-04-2007, 06:05 AM
I find this story so funny because this certain friend introduced me to every drug ive ever know (except salvia). It was a warm summers night 2 years ago. I was staying at a friends house so that i would'nt have to worry about getting caught by my parents. We snuck out of his house and walked maybe 500 feet down to this place called the black hill, a place ive smoked probably 100 times. He had a simple home-made bong, i cant remember how many hits i took but it was somewhere around 3-5. I dont think i got very high but i remember being extremely thirsty. Of course we didnt have any water, so i looked around and saw a sprinkler in this rich girls house down the street. I ran over, hopped a fence, and then attempted to drink from the sprinkler. I do remeber laughing a little at the idea, and laughing again once i failed to drink any water from the sprinkler. After that i dont remember much, we just hung out at that hill, talked, laughed a little and then snuck back into his house.

The Reffer
07-11-2007, 12:47 AM
my first time was wen i was 15 i was at this girls party and all of a sudden every1 started rolling joints and i was handed one and me an this girl sparked it up i remember getting really fucked up like my legs felt like they weighed 100 pounds each lol