PDA

View Full Version : LOL my mom is hilarious

Marzguerilla
06-08-2007, 06:11 PM
So my mom recently found out I blaze and she's always trying her best to book me with paraphernalia (eg. rolling paper, roaches, lighter etc...).
I tried to explain to her that kronik is not a bad drug and she says that's what all druggies say. I tried to show her various documentaries on Youtube about the green in but she simply ignores them and tells me that it was made by 'white people' WTF?:wtf:

Last night she found a documentary about heroine in her mother languge. She said that the word 'heroine' is used to represent any illegal drug in her language and I argued that heroine is a type of illegal drug but then again she just ignores me. So I watch the documentary just to make her feel satisfied. She told me that in the documentary she learned that the 'drug' (heroine) addicts have red eyes, are addicted to the drug, and are skinny.

She stated that all of those things applied to me :eek:. Again I tried to explain to her that I don't do heroine and she simply says all drugs are the same and if you don't do heroine now you'll do it later.

I found that funny because I was high at the time but she didn't know. Thank God for Visine :D

I'm thinking to make my mom smoke some weed if she continues to ignore the facts. Any suggestions as to what I should do in order to educate her the green would be greatly appreciated.

GeeGee
06-08-2007, 06:25 PM
bake her.....a cake :thumbsup:

Frivolous248
06-08-2007, 06:42 PM
lol sorry dude but your mom sounds dumb as fuck

RandomHero
06-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I agree with GeeGee, would be fucking hilarious if you made her "brownies":thumbsup: Have the camera ready and take some pics of her reaction!

Matt the Funk
06-08-2007, 07:13 PM
lol sorry dude but your mom sounds dumb as fuckLMFAO! AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Where are you from dude? Whats your moms native languege or w/e. Oh and I do not reccomend giving your mom a brownie made with cannabutter.

BBoyShotty
06-08-2007, 07:30 PM
lol dood, im like that with my parents, but they dont know i smoke it...anychance your chinese too? lol

deftdrummer
06-08-2007, 07:49 PM
oh yea!? well, your mammas close minded! That one might actually hurt on the school playground.

Marzguerilla
06-08-2007, 07:54 PM
My parents are from Pakistan so that gives me a Pakistani background. I'm Canadian born only country I've been to is the US of A. Asian parents are crazy strict, BboyShotty you probably know what I mean lol.

I would assume that cannabis grows wildly in Pakistan since it shares its borders with Afghanistan and India.

Baking a brownie or a cake sounds like a good idea lol. I never made a brownie before, wouldn't it be too intense for a first time user? I'm definately going to think about that one and have a few friends over. Also I don't think my mom has ever been intoxicated before and she's moderately religious. I have to admit, she's quite close minded most of the times.

Storm Crow
06-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Don't do it! She would have a "bad trip"! It is NOT NICE to get someone high without their consent! Show her this instead! Just tell her you are trying to raise your grades (as a "moderate user", of course!)

Current and former marijuana use: preliminary findings of a longitudinal study of effects on IQ in young adults -- Fried et al. 166 (7): 887 -- Canadian Medical Association Journal (http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/166/7/887)

Granny:hippy:

shaggzx
06-09-2007, 02:40 AM
Make her some hot cocoa. It's easier to get a dose that way, so no to get her entirely too fucked up. Take .5 of a gram and a cup of whole milk and heat the milk up on the stove for about an hour with the weed in it and drain it out when done, add the cocoa mix and give it to her.

Sinsemilla
06-09-2007, 02:50 AM
I found that funny because I was high at the time but she didn't know. Thank God for Visine :D

i was in a similar situation like that, my parents bought a take home piss test, and i pissed in the cup while i was HIGH, but they didnt know. :thumbsup:sad thing was that i didnt pass it.

JustinSKS
06-13-2007, 12:07 AM
My parents are chill. Smoked out of the bong in front of both of them already. :D

JustinSKS
06-13-2007, 12:13 AM
My parents are chill. Smoked out of the bong in front of both of them already. :D

greenvoodoo
06-13-2007, 12:13 AM
tell her that you are gonna start doing heroin if she don't leave you alone

Not An Addict
06-14-2007, 02:56 AM
lol^

Kid Dynamite
06-14-2007, 12:44 PM
LMFAO! AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Where are you from dude? Whats your moms native languege or w/e. Oh and I do not reccomend giving your mom a brownie made with cannabutter.

Hes Canadian eh?

RandomHero
06-19-2007, 01:56 AM
tell her that you are gonna start doing heroin if she don't leave you alone
haehaeh, thgat just made me laugh

SyndicateJuggalos17
07-20-2007, 06:53 AM
never get a person high without telling them or if they dont wanna get high (animals are another story ;) but my rabbit doesnt like it so i dont really do it, my dogs LOVE it)