PDA

View Full Version : Long Story Followed by Question. Important, ^_^

Gothen
12-31-2004, 11:56 PM
Okay, it's 7 and my best friend, EA, and two other friends of mine are at my house. BN and SE, SE's a girl. Well, we're trying to find some pot, and it's not looking good. SE's in a hurry to see her boyfriend and she can't really help us at all, and leaves. Now it's me, BN, and EA. BN goes out to his car to get some alcohol.

He takes one drink with some coke, goes to the bathroom, and then proceeds to vomit Taco Bell, vodka, and coke all in my toilet. Me and EA laugh at him and finish off the rest of the fifth. We're a little drunk.

This girl, RA, was supposed to come with BN, but they couldn't get ahold of her. Well, at about 7:30 she calls and asks us to come pick her up. So, we hop in the car and start driving to pick her up. It takes about...20 minutes to get to her house and we pick her up. It's all going cool, ya know. BN, who is sober, is driving as me, EA, and RA are sitting in EA's car with him trying to get some pot. It's not looking good. We call over 10 people none of which can get us any pot because they are either too busy or they don't have any etc etc.

It's now about 8:10 or so I'd say and we're at a local place that all the "cool" kids hang out at. BN and EA see someone they know that might have some pot so we flag them down and have them park. We talk to them, I flash my 50 bucks, they get out their money and they said they could sell us a quarter for 35 bucks. We're desperate, so we take it. They tell us to meet them at a nearby gas station. We said fine and drive there.

So, we're waiting there about 5 minutes, and we're starting to get anxious. The minutes pass and now we've been there about 15 minutes when we see one of the people who was in the car walk past our window. BN and EA go talk to him as me and RA stay in the back of the car just watching and stuff. The guy tells us we're supposed to meet them back at the place we FIRST met them. They dash back into the car and we go to start the engine and it goes "CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK" we're like, "....?!" Make a long story short, EA's starter is screwed. We have some dude working on it and after 20 minutes he tells us this. Gee, thanks pal.

So, BN gets the idea to start the car just ONE last time to see if it works. I cut in saying "Let's pray first." It started out humorous but then turned serious, ya know? I go, "Let's pray to God and Jesus-" BN interjects and says, 'And Bob Marley.' "And Bob Marley." We pray...we pray with our SOULS! We all say amen, we get in the car, EA goes to start it....IT STARTS!!! We're all thanking God and Jesus and Bob Marley and Hendrix and all these other people. RA said she'd never prayed before, but this proved there is a god. ^_^

Well, we get to the place and those people aren't there. They disappeared, at least their car did. We park our car get out and start looking for them. We find them, wait about another 10 minutes and get our stuff. It's a FAAAAAAT quarter. It took my entire fist to cover it up, and I have big hands.

We're all excited because we smell it and it's like heaven itself. We didn't even have to open the bag, the smell came through as if you had a piece of it inside your nose. It was crazy.

We get back to my house and EA starts trying to roll a joint. She's having a hard time with it because she hadn't rolled many before, and none of us had ever rolled any. Well, I get one of my old "pipes" which is REALLY small but you can pack tight bowls and get good hits off of it. It's REALLY hard to explain what it looks like, but yeah.
So, we're passing around a joint and my pipe, the four of us. We smoke those and don't feel it yet, so EA rolls another joint, I pack another bowl and put the roach of the last joint inside my bowl as well. We smoke the joint and the bowl. All of a sudden we're like, "...dude...I'm f***ed." etc etc We're COMPLETELY blazed right now. Well, EA ends up rolling two more joints and we smoke them, then we take the last three roaches, and some more weed and put them into my bowl, then smoke that.
Right now, we're so completely screwed it's not even funny.

EA goes to my toilet and just starts puking everywhere as well as BN. Me and RA are cheesing so bad we can't stop for nothing. EA crawls back into my mom's room and just collapses onto her back. I look at her and say, "EA, are you dying?" she says, "Yeah, du'e." (DU'E is an inside joke).
BN has to leave because it's 10:09, and he was supposed to be home 9 minutes ago. We'd been smoking for over an hour. So, he drags her from my mom's room into the living room because EA said if she moved she'd puke more. He's scared, she's about to pass out, and RA is just like, "Huh?" All of us are more stoned now than we have ever been. I've been smoking for about 9 months now, sometimes for weeks on end. The rest of them have been smoking longer than I have, save for maybe RA.

They leave. It's 10:15. I get a call from my other friend, BA, who is, to me, a "pro smoker." By that I just mean she's been smoking for so long it's as if she was born with THC in her system, which she probably was. ^_^
Anyway, I tell her how good this stuff is and she wants to smoke some. I tell her it's cool and she drives over. It's about....10:40 now when she gets here. She smokes this stuff and after a bowl she can't feel anything. She's packing another bowl (she has an actual glass piece) and she's like, "Oh shit...I feel it now. This is crazy." She asked if this shit was laced or something I was like, "I don't think so." I tell her who I got it from and she said that it's probably not because the guy is a good person and wouldn't do that. Especially since we all know him, and he IS really cool. She then said it was something like "creeper" or something. Which means you don't feel it then it creeps up on you and you feel it full blast ALL of a sudden, right?

I was open to the possibility, but wasn't 100% sure. She leaves, it's past 11. I start hallucinating. Literally. I look out my window into my parking lot (apt. complex) and I start seeing shadow men. I look at the shadows and I'd move my eyes and I'd see these little shadow things...running around and stuff. I was convinced they were trying to get inside and kill me. Then, I look upon a car in the parking lot and it has eyes and it's grill sorta looks like metal teeth. Its eyes are all weird looking and they're staring at me, like they want to kill me and stuff. I'm about ready to cry I'm so scared, I've NEVER been this afraid in my life.

Skip 3 hours, I'm still feeling it. I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm still stoned as shit and I'm still as afraid. I turn all the lights on in my house and I have tvs going and I have a knife in my hand. I'm convinced I'll die. Well, I obviously didn't because I woke up today at 11:30 to my friend EA. She got home fine and she finds me in bed with a knife next to my hand so I can grab it easy or something.
She didn't come to smoke, just to roll some joints because she isn't going to be in town tonight. I say she can etc etc. I ask her if she wants to smoke. In case you're wondering, I'm still buzzing, ^_^. She was indecisive about it at first until I pack a bowl and start smoking. She starts smoking and I ask her if she's high because I'm not. She isn't either, so we go into the kitchen to make food. (my mom still isn't home btw, and it's 12 or so now).
It's probably 3 minutes after we've smoked and now we're in the kitchen. EA starts talking and babbling and all of a sudden I'm like, "Dude...what are you talkin' about?" and she looks at me and says, "...I can't remember..."

I'm seriously thinking my weed is either laced or it is that creeper stuff. It's some really, REALLY good weed.

Looking at it, I don't see anything "out of the ordinary" save for these red hair-like things on the weed, which I thought meant really good weed. Is there any other way to determine if the weed is laced or just really good?

Gothen
01-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Also, could the Mods delete this topic as soon as someone answers my question? I don't know how to get ahold of them and it seems it was a stupid idea to type all that down on the PUBLIC internet for people to see.....

CCR
01-01-2005, 01:56 AM
look at the weed man! its not that hard to figure out. i dont see how u people smoke then act like ur guna get killed when ur in ur own house just chillin and ur alls cared an shit. when i smoke i get crazy high but just chill man some people here are weird about it..............peace

Gothen
01-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Never siad I was afraid I was going otide. I just din't/don't wnat to smoke anything but weed.

FrenchInhale
01-01-2005, 03:12 AM
red hair means that its good... hopefully its not laced... and I must say you were determined to get some weed... I wouuld never try that hard... I usually give up afte rI call 2 or 3 people.

Gothen
01-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Well, I mean...last night was the LAST night we were gonna be able to do this together for another...well...until Sunday. ^_^ But, this was sorta OUR New Year's Eve "party."

Gothen
01-01-2005, 07:28 AM
How do I get someone to delete this topic? Sorry to be a bother, and thanks. ^_^

Ground Zero
01-01-2005, 11:59 AM
the little red hairs on a bud are the next best things to trichomes (the crystals) they are jam packed with THC :D

Kid Dynamite
01-01-2005, 12:05 PM
dude it probably wasnt laced. It wasprobably just good shit.

Ground Zero
01-01-2005, 12:42 PM
if ur worried bout laced weed, shake off all the crystals, then lthe buds submerged in water for 3 minutes (thc isnt water soluble) then take it out and dry it.

if it was laced it wont be anymore.

Reefer Rogue
01-01-2005, 03:29 PM
did u say u got a 1/4 for $35? i dunno dude for the kinda amazing weed he's talkin about that doesnt add up for me.

Blisterize
01-01-2005, 04:27 PM
thats what im sayin RR. 35 bucks for chronic aint happenin here. i have never even seen laced weed, i mean, to spend money on the lacing drug and the weed and then put it together for 35 bucks...i dont think so. what you can do is smoke 5 bowls simultaneously and see what happens. if you dont have to go to the hospital then its cool, right? rock on!

Gothen
01-01-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm not gonna worry about it being laced or anything anymore. I'm just going to accept it for what it is: some of the best darn weed I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.
Even though if it was laced it would've killed me, I laughed at your joke Blisterize.

Anyway, I still have about a quarter of it left after smoking about 5 bowls and rolling 6 joints.

THANKS GUYS!!!
Delete this topic. ^_^

Hektik
01-01-2005, 06:24 PM
did u say u got a 1/4 for $35? i dunno dude for the kinda amazing weed he's talkin about that doesnt add up for me.

That's what i'm sayin. I wish my dealers would lace my weed :( for no extra charge :p

Trace Evidence
01-02-2005, 02:58 AM
i always heard that laced weed had enbalming fluid on it, which is what they use to dry out dead bodies or something, and that it was really bad for you, so why would u want lace weed?

Gothen
01-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Lace can many things. Like....laced with opium or rack or othe stuff, I hope nmy stuf isn't laced, cuz I don't wnat to do anyhting but weed.
PERSONALY, I think doing more is stupid. UBt, I'm mnot gonna preahc that sutff. It's your own body, ya know/

Blisterize
01-02-2005, 06:20 PM
I heard of some Puerto Ricans that laced a joint with PCP once. My friend ended up sleeping naked in the chicken coop after smoking it. Fuckin' Ricans, but it was funny as fuck!

west coast style
01-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Doesn't sound like it's laced.. just some really good shit.. but.. damn.. yeah that's a cheap ass price... that's like what I get for me 1/8's. I dropped some e that were laced with PCP (without my knowledge, that stupid fucker), but yeah, fuck that shit.

Gothen
01-02-2005, 10:43 PM
After coming to this site for a while, I've realized that prices where I live is cheap compared to anywhere else.

Here are my prices (only sizes I know, bare with me, ^_^)

Joint: 5 bucks
Dime: 10 bucks
20 Sac: 20 bucks
Quarter: 25 bucks
Half Oz.: 50 bucks

It follows a pattern like that. Size goes up, the price goes up anywhere from 10-50 bucks. That stuff was the first time we ever got offered something that was "good enough" to constitute a raise in price, for the same amount of weed. But, when we got it, as you know, we realized it was more than 35 bucks worth, even if it WAS some REALLY good stuff.

Hektik
01-03-2005, 12:05 AM
i always heard that laced weed had enbalming fluid on it, which is what they use to dry out dead bodies or something, and that it was really bad for you, so why would u want lace weed?

heh speakin of enbalming fluid, my friends mom has her kidney stones the doctors took out in this little jar of frumeldahide, the shit is over 30 years old and one night me and my friend dipped 2 little buds in it then took em with hot knifez, We got sooooo fucked up it was like nothin ever before. But that shit will kill ya str8 up. I'm trying to get a crackhead friend of mine to smoke the kidney stone :p once i offer him the right ammount of money he will :p

Gothen
01-03-2005, 12:20 AM
T H'ats so mean! it's funn but curle as shit

plus...i ouls NEDVER think about using that suff...scared as srap,

geoffrowley19
01-03-2005, 10:51 AM
damn dude, u got a quarter of some apparntly dank ass shit for 35 bucks?!?!?! my eigths of some decent shit cost like 50!!!!!! ur very lucky to live there man, but that shit doesnt sound laced, sounds like some really good shit, u smoked like 6 joitsn and 5 bowls, so its not surprising u were frekain out! lol

slipknotpsycho
01-03-2005, 11:43 AM
After coming to this site for a while, I've realized that prices where I live is cheap compared to anywhere else.

It follows a pattern like that. Size goes up, the price goes up anywhere from 10-50 bucks. That stuff was the first time we ever got offered something that was "good enough" to constitute a raise in price, for the same amount of weed. But, when we got it, as you know, we realized it was more than 35 bucks worth, even if it WAS some REALLY good stuff.

lets see i could get a joint for 2 and an oz for 40...so prices aren't that good lol

Reefer Rogue
01-03-2005, 12:28 PM
dam man where do u guys live to get those good of prices?

Mello.as.Hello
01-03-2005, 06:43 PM
It's likely schwag, or they're high up on the chain.

Gothen
01-06-2005, 09:28 PM
It's not schwag, believe me. Every time I've bought (which is a lot) it's always been really good stuff. The only time it HASN'T been was one time when I bought a 20 sac of someone who didn't want it, either. He felt bad for giving me bad shit so he let me keep it and gave me 10 bucks. It wasn't ENTIRELY bad, it got you high, but you couldn't get blazed.

As to being high up on the chain....I know a lot of people, and I'm really well liked, so that could be something, I suppose?

The reason why I think it's so cheap around here is because people are here just go buy what the name is, and then just raise prices due to size. Like a DIME is 10 bucks, a QUARTER is 25, a TWENTY is 20, etc etc. Ya see? They probably don't know much about the actual costs of this stuff etc etc, so ya know. ^_^

Chongzbongz
01-07-2005, 05:46 PM
well.... thats pretty fucked up a quarter for 25 bucks i cant believe that unless its shitty weed

Gothen
01-08-2005, 03:34 AM
I odn't want to sound offensive, but you really odn't have to. ^_^ It's good stuff, and athat's all that counts.

BUZz UK
01-10-2005, 03:50 PM
i take it that gothen doesn't smoke much, so my conclusion is this: cheap weed, he isn't used to weed, he got proper fucked. end of story.

Midnight Baker
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Lacing isn't cost affective for a dealer. My vote goes to good shit. Just try to mellow out buddy. no one like that crazy high guy running around with a big knife...you might think im trying to kill you as im couch locked and laughing...possible evil laugh.

BigMexiCANT
06-06-2006, 11:46 PM
omg im moving there soooo cheap a quarter in cali costs 100 and half about 150 eighth 50 so gay im going right now1

SirblazeAlot
06-11-2006, 03:02 AM
BuZz UK has it exactly right, newwb..:o
-PeaCeP

ThatTokenWhiteGuy
06-11-2006, 03:17 AM

Ya that doesn't add up. I've never heard of a drug dealer that will give you an extra 5 grams for $5 ("Buy 2 grams for $20 or pay $5 more and I'll make it 7 grams:error:). You probably mean 1/8: $25, 1/4: $50. Your 1/2's are probably $90-100. Which is coincidently exactly what I pay around here. Otherwise you have the stupidest fucking dealer on earth. Anyways, good to hear it's good stuff. Toke on.:smokin:

Polymirize
06-11-2006, 03:37 AM
I think when he says a 20 sack he just means $20 dollars worth of mj... in a sack. whatever the dealer feels like I guess.

It's not very informative to let us know that a 20sack is 20 bucks then though. I pay 20 dollars for 20 dollars worth of weed no matter where I am.

Quality and weight are what matters.

ThatTokenWhiteGuy
06-11-2006, 03:42 AM
You could be right. But looking at the earlier prices.. 5$ a joint, $10 a dime bag I guess just naturally assumed their 20 sacks were a round 2g. In any case the perceived prices seem to be a bit wonky.

Polymirize
06-11-2006, 03:58 AM
yeah I agree. The math doesn't seem right. I think there's some bullshit mixed in. Posers on the site here who try and 'claim' better deals.

whatever. I pay what I pay and at least I never smoke bammer

smokin dope
06-12-2006, 04:58 AM
i satrted reading this piece of shit and had to quit.

dont ever ask something so dumb and dont post a 10 minute pointless story thats confussing as fuck with all the initials and shit..

jesus

yoda
06-12-2006, 05:08 AM
ive heard of creepers. you dont really feel it after smoking, and you think its fake bud, but then you try to move and it hits you