PDA

View Full Version : New Nivana

rastagal
05-31-2007, 07:11 PM
[I] was in town town, and spotted a new Nirvana headshop. It's worth checking out for the bike in the window alone!Its a bike motorbike . The paint job is cool its red gold and green with ganja leafs all over it. Its the sweetest paint job I ever saw. Id love my car done like it. Course, youd get pulled over every five mins.
They also have the Percy grow wardrobes.

peace ,
Rasta

da dubs
05-31-2007, 08:55 PM
what part of town is it...
would like to check that out :) :hippy:

rastagal
05-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Oops!! Sorry, should have mentioned that! :)
Its off Wicklow Street, its on South William Street.Its almost Facing Waltons Music Shop.

da dubs
06-02-2007, 04:07 PM
thanks.....:) :hippy:

Paddio1
06-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Ye, it's a dead cool bike, seen it the other day, do you know who is behind Nirvana?, they are springing up everywhere, galway, Derry and Limerick I know about, are there any more?
anyway the more the better, their seed bank is excellent!
By the way, the Lowryders I got from Nirvana in Capel Street turned out beautifully:D

rastagal
06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Thars a lot of money in them thar seeds... :)
It is great to see good respectable businesses like that, instead of like years ago, it wall all backstreet.Love it love it love it.

notech
06-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Yea,, aint it about time people started to open up
more places like that around the city centre. . . . :thumbsup:

Noticed the other day that two places in templebar have merged
and opened up around the corner under the name of "The Head Shop"

Aint gona be sellin any grow stuff or owt as they say,, just as well
cos probably be a rip off ne way just as they are with the "other"
merchandise they sell. . . . :blueknife: Lolz...

Peace out. . . . :jointsmile:

Land of Drought
06-06-2007, 10:35 AM
A Head shop That dont sell grow gear?, its like a Police station without cops Useless,,,,lol lol How can Head Shop survive sell'in skins an gauzes?. Whats the rent on a shop like that in the city centre?. Massive id say,,theyll need to sell more than skins and the odd pipe....Jah bless em.

Peace Out D

rastagal
06-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Didnt they used to have the grow gear upstairs? Maybe you have to ask...
or could be they shut it down, but they DID have grow gear at one point.

ptl
06-10-2007, 01:42 PM
The head shop has a whole grow section upstairs but it's locked most of the time unless you ask for grow stuff then they bring you upstairs, was in there a few days ago

Paddio1
06-11-2007, 08:25 PM
I stopped going to those rip-off merchants in Temple bar, they are overpriced on everything and everytime I asked for any grow gear they had to order it and it took weeks to get it or it never arrived.
The guys that own it are pure capitalist business men, unlike the hippies :hippy:in the Hemp Store and the strange :stoned:stoned folks in Nirvana.

bong_man
06-12-2007, 12:12 PM
I totally agree with paddio1, dont waste your time with the lads in temple bar, the hempstore opened a new growshop across the road from the hempstore a month or so back it has a fucking sweet selection and price is sweet :)

ptl32
06-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I dont like that nirvana store, It was set up by non hippies :) Some owlfella basically runs the operation and it's damn expensive.
The hemp store are true hippies but still they are the feckers that made there money from mushies and then turned their backs on any legal challenge after they got it all banned.

But that new grow shop is very cool :) and good prices compared to the rest

rastagal
06-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Pardon my french lads, but dosent the mind fucking boggle at the legality of it all. I mean, you can buy all the damn grow gear, seeds, nutes, whatever you want, yet cant touch the final product??
Holy lamb of Jaze, the powers that be are not only assholes, but hypocrites.

whew, take a breath.
Sorry.:(

rastagal
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Also, for what its worth, Darcy in Himalyan crafts is the man yis all want. Good prices, not rip off, and excellent advice from a canadian who knows his stuff.

Damn good advice.Canadians know their shit.

notech
06-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Darcy is a good bloke,, and his stuff is reasonably priced...
I always do me orderin on-line cos ya save more at the end of the day...
There's a handful of on-line grow supply stores that i use,, and have never
had any probs with my stuff arriving to my door...

I aint had a chance to get into the new nirvana yet,, but sounds cool...
And as for the "The Head Shop",, it was about a week before the march when
i was in there and they were still puttin up shelves and finishing the place off..
And when i seen about 6 bottles of nutes in the corner under the window,, i
asked the overgrown umpa-lumpa sittin behind the counter were they going
to be stocking grow gear,, she said "no,, were not really into that end of things"

But good to hear they have some stuff upstairs,, will have a gander next time
im around that area...

Peace out. . . . :jointsmile:

rastagal
06-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Holy shit, can you spare any of that LOL:)
wahwahweewah!

rastagal
06-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Every fireplace should have a rug like that in front of it......

Land of Drought
06-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Postin a Pic like that Lead's to question's mate,,lololol
Naw Ras hes smoked it Alll,,lollllll
Tech wants me to adopt him postin that pic lolololllll Naw Ras...lol

Peace Out Folks D

Smokeedread
06-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Hows it goin..new to this fine website..just readin the posts and i came across this.. have to say that the shop in temple bar(dublin head store) is deadly!! never mind the herbal highs n all that...they have the funkiest lookin grow shop upstairs..its like a jungle up there! loads of light set up growin tomatos and loads of other cool plants..Some new guy started working there and its lookin way better..nice tunes and he seems to know what he's on about which helps and the fact that he has dreadlocks is reassuring(dunno if i spelled that right).. Defenitely worth a look even if ya aint buying..Peace:rasta:

Herbahollic
06-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey i heard someone on this thread mention a nirvana in galway, is is it the headshop near shopstreet or is it an actuall nirvana franchaise? does it compare to dublans nirvana?

ptl32
06-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Smokeedread you have 3 post's all of which are on the same day and two of them are promoting the Head shop :) Me smells a rat :)

Smokeedread
06-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Rat me balls..i like the shop is all man

Paddio1
06-24-2007, 11:56 AM
The one in Galway is a Nirvana franchise, it's on abbeygate street lower. I think it is just as good as the ones in Dublin for the herbals and it definately leaves them in the shade for grow gear.