PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year's Eve !!!!

Torog
12-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Howdy Y'all,

I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year's eve and day,don't fergit yer black-eyed peas..lol. Drink responsibley and toke a big fat doobie - or two ...lol.

I'm just gonna stay home and git fried and plastered..how about y'all ? Anybody gonna be shootin off some fireworks ? If ain't too breezy..I'll be firing up the bbq grill..I got plenty of long-neck buds and a wee dabber of smoke..so it should be a good day !:D

Y'all have a good one...Torog :D

maryjanemama
12-31-2004, 02:46 PM
Yes, everyone have a good one! :p This is my anniversary of my first date with my husband...these past 2 weeks have been filled with one celebration after another around here. It's been great. We're taking it easy tonight, too, just some wine and spliffs. Can't beat that combo with a stick.

apsinthion
12-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Thank's Torog!:D

And the same to you, and everyone else!;)

Still don't know what I'm doing tonight, I put my back out last night wireing up surround sound in my lounge (don't ask :D) So I'll probebly be staying in too.

Have a great time Cafe members!!!

Lulu
12-31-2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks Torog
Happy New Year everyone

Having my whole family around for the celebrations, shutting up shop early and chillin out with my lot :p

Hope whatever you do you have a fun-filled evening ;)

apsinthion
01-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Happy new year's day!!!!!!

Now I'll bet that this thread is still at the top in June..............

:D

apsinthion
01-02-2005, 12:47 AM
I've just noticed that it's 00:45 am on Jan the 2nd so that mean's my last post was too late.

Never mind........

Have a great 2nd of January anyway.:D

clevemire
01-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Happy Belated New Year everyone!! :)

Man.. no one will ever be able to guess what I was doing when the clock turned midnight....

Watching a fucking video of cows being herded in Mexico. Completely sober.. well.. a little drunk, but not enough. It's a long story as to how I ended up like that.:rolleyes:

I am beginning to feel that I may be recently cursed when it comes to New Year's Eve. Here is a rundown of what I was doing when midnight struck on the last 3 occasions:

New Year's 2003: Sleeping.
New Year's 2004: Watching LOTR in the home of some cousin of my girlfriend's. Also sober. Boring as hell.
New Year's 2005: Moooooo.

I haven't actually partied on New Year's since before I moved to Illinois. I sure hope things go better in Charlotte come December. :p