PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Rip Off Store

Psycho4Bud
05-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Protect yourself, look sharp, and spread the word about 9/11 Truth with one of these stylish new Infowars Baseball Caps.

Made from breatheable natural fibers, these superbly constructed hats are perfect for just about every setting.

They feature great looking, high quality front and back machine-stiched embroidery that lets those around you know that you are awake to the realities of the world around you.

Adjustable headband - one size fits all.
Infowars Inside Job Baseball Cap (http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/ininjobbacap.html)

The conspiracy is that he feeds weak minded people with b.s. then like the buzzard he is........picks their pockets.
"Protect yourself", what a joke! I take it this cap was made from the same material as Supermans cape.

Have a good one!:s4:

ericwt
05-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Them hats better not have them RFID's in them.

Hey, Are they made in China?

Dam globalist!

WalkaWalka
06-01-2007, 06:25 AM
What is up with the revisions on this site you guys are messing with my mental health jesus.

jessem98
06-05-2007, 03:02 AM
i dont know, but as a mod should you not use the forums to make money and promote products (if they are tied to you)...

edit - are you making fun of that site? i dont know, haha, too blazed

Psycho4Bud
06-05-2007, 03:24 AM
i dont know, but as a mod should you not use the forums to make money and promote products (if they are tied to you)...

edit - are you making fun of that site? i dont know, haha, too blazed

The site is a joke........that's the point I was making. Who the hell sells a baseball cap by starting the add "Protect Yourself"? Sounds like their selling a damn motorcycle helmet.

As far as promoting, I promote people to use their heads and keep their wallets shut.:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

WalkaWalka
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I was talking about this site Cannabis.com

suhl
06-12-2007, 09:09 PM
kind of like legal buds advertising on cannabis sites to trick weak minded people into wasting their money. in a similar vein anyway

AlwaysBlazed
06-13-2007, 04:29 AM
yeah that stuff is lame, lets save our money for real issues like............ TERRORISM!!!!!! OH NO!!!! (threat level is purple today which means your're likely to see somebody 'related to al-Qaeda' somewhere pull a nuke out of their ass and bomb you in the face).... we only need about $100 billion dollars every couple of months

pwn3dy0
06-13-2007, 08:32 PM
yeah that stuff is lame, lets save our money for real issues like............ TERRORISM!!!!!! OH NO!!!! (threat level is purple today which means your're likely to see somebody 'related to al-Qaeda' somewhere pull a nuke out of their ass and bomb you in the face).... we only need about $100 billion dollars every couple of months

Yes terrorism is a very important issue. So important that our government keeps our border wide open, so any "terrorist" can just walk into the country. Haha, i can't believe people take the war on terror seriously...

Anyway, as for Alex Jones, sure he isn't perfect, However, he sure is more honest than the mainstream media, and government.

WalkaWalka
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Alex Jones seems to be a decent person. I don't know that many of the mainstream media talking heads can say that about themselves.

Maggz
07-22-2007, 09:28 AM
The site is a joke........that's the point I was making. Who the hell sells a baseball cap by starting the add "Protect Yourself"? Sounds like their selling a damn motorcycle helmet.

As far as promoting, I promote people to use their heads and keep their wallets shut.:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

What is your opinion on the Mossad agents seen celebrating the impact of the first plane hitting the twin towers?

PharmaCan
07-23-2007, 01:45 AM
What is your opinion on the Mossad agents seen celebrating the impact of the first plane hitting the twin towers?

Can you please provide some proof or verification that this happened?

PC :pimp:

Maggz
07-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Can you please provide some proof or verification that this happened?

PC :pimp:

Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 1/2 (http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-591175329348036345&q=Israeli+agents+cheering+9%2F11&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1)

Here you go man. The subject has been addressed by many different outlets of your trustworthy mainstream media, like ABC, Democracy Now, & The Forward Salon.

:)

Maggz
07-23-2007, 02:16 AM
Oh yea it's even been covered by FOX news as well..

MySpaceTV: Mossad spyin in USA by Marcos (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2027819817)

Maggz
07-29-2007, 05:33 AM
bump...

eg420ne
07-29-2007, 07:21 PM
LoL.....