PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABT LIVING IN AUS

Kenn
05-25-2007, 08:18 AM
we all know we live in a lucky country but what is the best thing abt living in Aus? Man theres so many things that I love about This great land but by far the thing I love best is Our beautiful beaches .Nothing beats summer on the beach in Australia.:D

Skyhigh6969
05-25-2007, 12:10 PM
The road rage everyone waves you the finger or honks the horn but never man enuff to do anything about it.

...gas...
05-30-2007, 09:29 AM
The road rage everyone waves you the finger or honks the horn but never man enuff to do anything about it.

m8 not sure wat part of oz your in ? i see sum road rage around here that would shock most people (sydney). the think i love is seeing us beat the pom s in every game they play , they kicked us out as convicts and there pop is heap s bigger than ours , that n bikin s down the beach , many thanx

TokinSurfer
05-30-2007, 10:41 AM
the surf and growing weather

Skyhigh6969
06-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Im in Melbourne bro Frankston-south. I like It that Australia is so big its rare you meet that stranger another day. plus the weed is easy to come by and the cops over here spend more time busting people with trafficing ICE then they do on people having a innocent joint.

But I dont like the Australian flag- This coming from a white-token guy

:stoned:

BlAzInIt4:20
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
That its beautiful their, and everyone seems so relaxed and just happy to live life. :thumbsup::stoned:

...gas...
06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Im in Melbourne bro Frankston-south. I like It that Australia is so big its rare you meet that stranger another day. plus the weed is easy to come by and the cops over here spend more time busting people with trafficing ICE then they do on people having a innocent joint.

i don t know ice is that big in oz ? ive heard u can make it in your kitchen in a bout 40 min , cops down there sound ok , every second day there busting so call d
(hydo houses) , stupid fucking chinese drop kicks !!!

naturesgift
06-01-2007, 10:16 AM
For starters, i would have to say the influx off Europeans that have introduced their wonderful traditional cuisine's,especially the Italians. :thumbsup:

Another big plus is the friendliness off the people situated in and around small country towns, as opposed to the assholes that live in Sydney and Melbourne.:S4:

The climate is amazing ,i love the heat and thats why i settled in the outback,
the long streching red plains up north are a site to see and behold.:thumbsup:

Also, the growing conditions are ideal for outdoor growing, besides kangaroos wanting too raid my plants, my American pit bulls fixed that problem lol.

The only downside i can evaluate is, that we are so far away from the rest off the world,which in turn makes travelling such a pain in the ass, jet lag yuk!. BTW i'm proud off our flag and our English heritage,and any one who isn't can piss off too Mongolia as far as i'm as concerned.:rasta:

...gas...
06-01-2007, 12:09 PM
For starters, i would have to say the influx off Europeans that have introduced their wonderful traditional cuisine's,especially the Italians. :thumbsup:

Another big plus is the friendliness off the people situated in and around small country towns, as opposed to the assholes that live in Sydney and Melbourne.:S4:

The climate is amazing ,i love the heat and thats why i settled in the outback,
the long streching red plains up north are a site to see and behold.:thumbsup:

Also, the growing conditions are ideal for outdoor growing, besides kangaroos wanting too raid my plants, my American pit bulls fixed that problem lol.

The only downside i can evaluate is, that we are so far away from the rest off the world,which in turn makes travelling such a pain in the ass, jet lag yuk!. BTW i'm proud off our flag and our English heritage,and any one who isn't can piss off too Mongolia as far as i'm as concerned.:rasta:

people in syd and mel ive found 2 b cool as , if u give them a chance , like every where in the world there s all way s a couple of dick heads , well done champ sic your dog s on the national icon because your 2 lazy 2 put up a fence ??

Kenn
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I love a sun burnt country a land of sweeping plains,of rugged mountain ranges ,droughts and flooding rains.I love her far horizons I love her duel seas,her beauty and her terror the wide brown land for me......man I think this poem sums it all up in one . :D

...gas...
06-01-2007, 01:26 PM
perfect m8 well said

naturesgift
06-01-2007, 02:49 PM
people in syd and mel ive found 2 b cool as , if u give them a chance , like every where in the world there s all way s a couple of dick heads , well done champ sic your dog s on the national icon because your 2 lazy 2 put up a fence ??

Hey buddy, my six foot fences are constantly bombarded by red 'roos trying too get into my property.

I have great respect for our national emblem, and my pitties are their to protect myself and my gf, did i mention the packs off wild dingoes, no maybe not.

My pitties are instinctively trained too maul wild ferel pigs, and i don't condone ordering my dogs on any other living animal.

So i think u should just chill out and have another joint or 2 :thumbsup:

...gas...
06-02-2007, 02:58 AM

Hey buddy, my six foot fences are constantly bombarded by red 'roos trying too get into my property.

I have great respect for our national emblem, and my pitties are their to protect myself and my gf, did i mention the packs off wild dingoes, no maybe not.

My pitties are instinctively trained too maul wild ferel pigs, and i don't condone ordering my dogs on any other living animal.

not a bad idea m8 , sum pitty owner s , not u , give me the fucking shit s , the shit i hav 2 go threw 2 own a red nose is insaine , in syd , caged up , specail coloured collar s, muzel s ,even get my yard inspected by council , many thanx ps sorry i Carn t spell

Al B. Fuct
06-06-2007, 03:48 PM
we all know we live in a lucky country but what is the best thing abt living in Aus?

Making fun of Americans. :D

420 FMX
06-07-2007, 11:27 AM

pretty sure ur pitty would loose against red roos, those fuckers r hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and pretty damn agressive if a joey is around!

id say the best think about here is the arrogant americans whoops i mean the worst lol occasionaly ive bbeen known to pick up a digeredoo.

smoke_and_fly
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Skyhigh6969
10-23-2007, 06:43 AM
The Australian flag has been label bashed as a statement of Racism, why do you think it was bannd from the BIG DAY OUT?

tim_19
10-25-2007, 10:22 AM
I like the fact that is rained today/yesterday when I couldn't get to watering my plants in the bush :)
In syd that is.

Kenn
11-08-2007, 02:55 AM
I love living in Aus .When you have a day off go fishing with ya mates and catch a shitload of whiting..mmmmmmm ..then get pissed round the barbie with some ice cold beer..and some nice weed ..Days like this are pure gold..And make ya appreciate how lucky we are to live in Australia.:D:):D