PDA

View Full Version : Can you say f***ed up?

RandomHero
05-23-2007, 08:39 PM
This one time I was at this party. Got really stoned and drunk, I remember going to the toilet to piss, next thing I know I'm standing in a bedroom with my dick in my hand and the host behind me. He's screaming that I've just pissed in his little sisters bed.. Before I know it he's trying to push me out the front door, and before I go I manage to get a hold of a bottle of liqour. I think I got most of it down my throat. Then it's all black, and four hours later I'm on the other side of town being picked up by the cops. They take me into the car and fuckit there I see a good friend of mine laying in his own puke, hah. I'm like, wtf are you doing here? And he can barely respond, it was so fucking surreal, AND funny. I could'nt stop laughing seeing him laying there in the corner. Tho I had no idea how I got there and what I'd done to get the attention of the cops.. I can vaguely remember some old woman and a doorstep or something.. Who knows.. Anyways, I get lucky and the cops just drive me home :thumbsup:

Anyone else got some good/f***ed up stories to share?

Greenport
05-23-2007, 10:17 PM
lmao.. had a good time?

greenvoodoo
05-23-2007, 10:19 PM
lol the cops would have beat me for a good half an hour

RandomHero
05-23-2007, 10:26 PM
yeah man, its always nice to meet friends when you're out :P got any stories to share green? :D

RandomHero
05-23-2007, 10:28 PM

The cops where I live are really nice, I've had run-ins with them several times.. One time they busted in on a party I had, and they fucking helped me clean up some of the mess :wtf:

Storm Crow
05-24-2007, 01:50 AM
OK, I'm drinking a glass of wine right now, so I'm don't think I'm some tea-totaler. But kid, if you are mistaking a child's bed for a toilet, you're just too dam* drunk! The two don't look a thing alike!
So what do you do? Grab ANOTHER bottle of booze while your host is 86ing you out of his house! YOU REALLY DIDN'T NEED MORE! What you did THEN for 4 hours you can't remember, except you likely harassed some old lady maybe on her own doorstep! Your puking friend could have easily been dying of alcohol poisoning- what did you do? Laugh like a fool! Then you do luck out, and get some half-way compassionate cops that took pity on a poor drunken kid and drove him home- rather than busting him for public drunkeness, disorderly conduct and more.

Your story isn't fucked up- YOU ARE! Quit drinking! Stick to pot- you won't make such a fool out of yourself!- Granny:hippy:

Brett1038
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
OK, I'm drinking a glass of wine right now, so I'm don't think I'm some tea-totaler. But kid, if you are mistaking a child's bed for a toilet, you're just too dam* drunk! The two don't look a thing alike!
So what do you do? Grab ANOTHER bottle of booze while your host is 86ing you out of his house! YOU REALLY DIDN'T NEED MORE! What you did THEN for 4 hours you can't remember, except you likely harassed some old lady maybe on her own doorstep! Your puking friend could have easily been dying of alcohol poisoning- what did you do? Laugh like a fool! Then you do luck out, and get some half-way compassionate cops that took pity on a poor drunken kid and drove him home- rather than busting him for public drunkeness, disorderly conduct and more.

Your story isn't fucked up- YOU ARE! Quit drinking! Stick to pot- you won't make such a fool out of yourself!- Granny:hippy:

easy there...

everyone gets really shitty once, twice or thousands of times in their lives

more power to ya if you had a run in with the cops and didn't get in trouble

B.Basher
05-24-2007, 03:44 PM

Agreed. Might have been funny for your drunk ass but you fucked over a lot of people, including the cops. Then the best you can do is giggle about it. Next time you wake up in a squallar unable to move with no fucking idea where you are, i'll wonder if your first thought is "ehehehe, awesome..."

institutionhead
05-24-2007, 04:11 PM
that kinda happened to me once.. my friend and i started drinking around noon, and by about midnight i was STUUUUMMBLIN' bad. at some point before the blackout, i recall taking a couple shots of a bottle of evan williams my friend and i had just bought..

i remember waking up on the kitchen floor cuddling with a raw steak. the hookah sat a couple feet away. at some point in time i had pissed in my girlfriends closet, mistaking that for a toilet too.. lmao.. good times man

RandomHero
05-24-2007, 04:14 PM
I really can't control myself when around alcohol. This other time I was at a birthday party, a chick in my class had this nice place to celebrate. Well, everyone is drunk and my friends know I get totally wasted when I drink booze, so of course they stuff me full of the shit. Next thing I know it's 4.30 AM and I'm standing in the kitchen.. That girl in my class is standing besides me giggling like a maniac, she was drunk as hell btw. Her father is standing in front of me telling me he had found me laying on the floor by the toilet. The room he found me in was like 2 sqare meters, the door was locked so he had to use some crazy ninja skills to open it. He's cool about it tho and is laughing about it himself, i prolly blacked out or something when I was pissing :wtf: Had a great time with my friends before I blacked out, so no big deal!

Yeah Storm Crow, know I'm fucked up, but only when drinking alcohol :jointsmile: This just proves that weed is way better then alcohol, atleast for me.

Storm Crow
05-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Yep! Weed is WAY better than alcohol! And no hang overs! I am a child of 2 alcoholics and I'm not going to go into what my childhood was like:(- I think you can guess..... So, when you going to start straightening out your act? Today would be a nice day to start. :)- Granny:hippy:

TheAtomicPunk
05-25-2007, 02:14 AM
I know a ton of kid drunks. Most of my conversations with them start like this:

"So, what did you do over the weekend?"
"Got drunk"
"You have fun?"
"I don't remember, but I must have been drunk, because I don't remember my weekend at all"
"...interesting"

Drinking is fun if you set a limit. My sister, hell even my parents encourage me to drink. I really don't like alcohol all the much.

These parties make for good stories, and the only thing you can say when you think back to them was "man that was great", even though you don't know what happened, you're only told what happened by your friends. It really doesn't help stumbling through the neighborhood drunk, lost, confused, getting picked up by the police. Yet it makes for one hell of a story.

Not An Addict
05-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Is it a racial thing?

Not An Addict
05-25-2007, 02:24 AM

You're gonna need some ice for that burrrrrn. lol

darkestXredX
05-25-2007, 05:49 AM
haha i think everyone had that "one night" were they got o drunk they couldnt walk

...i had my night when i drank a liter of bacardi big apple and 3 beers
it was fun till i passed out in wendys and got driven home by the cops to

and than all i remmeber was throwing up at home
haha i learned my lesson that night...

rebgirl420
05-25-2007, 05:58 AM
The first time I got really drunk I ended up falling asleep with my head on the toilet sleeping and puking. My friends have pics of me passed out all over the house...it was awful and its why I dont drink anymore.

RandomHero
05-26-2007, 02:24 PM
I didnt blame anyone man, only telling a story ;) And you gotta admit its kinda funny to be drunk, tho its better to be stoned :stoned:

d00d557
05-27-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah i've learned not to drink that much ever again, a handle of smirnoff vodka dealed me that lesson

jakez
05-27-2007, 09:34 PM
RandomHero, where the hell do you live?!

It's funny how everyone knows about being 'that drunk'. I've actually had it happen about 3 times. First one I was rolling down a grass hill in my friends backyard at 3am. 2nd time me and my friend acted like we were Jewish around this kid that was chilling with us at my friends place he hates Jewish people. Long story short we end up robbing everything in his pockets and he hands us his cell phone as he leaves in his car (I really regretted this and he has his phone back now). 3rd time I called my friend out to slap box in the other room and 20 seconds later I was falling backwards down the entire flight of STEEP stairs. Later that night I passed out on my new beautiful laptop I'd just bought with a 17in screen and shit and puked all over it, fried.

You know what, that friend is the same person in all 3 times... :wtf:

onequickmove
05-27-2007, 10:09 PM
i remember waking up on the kitchen floor cuddling with a raw steak

this thread is worth reading just for that :) lol, awesome

Thepossumdance
05-27-2007, 10:13 PM
lolz all awesome stories...

lets see last time I was blackout drunk... I "apparently" fell over like at least 30 times on the hard stone and woke up with my face really hurting and a HUGE dark dark black bruise right above my left kidney... apparently when asked how much i had i responded with "I didnt drink anytin" (and then fell over again) I also apparently thought the girl i was there with was a tree and went over to make up and appologize to the tree and gave it a nice hug and then the fun ended and i was woken up at 8AM by a swift kick to the bruise on my back, my room smelling like puke and me still stupid drunk

not one of my better moments but a story to tell

Runaway Jim
05-29-2007, 01:35 AM
In mexico, almost every night was like that, but it was one night that was just crazy as fuck...
I had like, 10 or 11 shots by the end of the night, so i was juts wasted, that doesnt include all of the mixed shit i was drinking all day, but shit... Anyway, i drink all of this, go down on the beach and chill with these kids that i had met there, we are just sittin there drinkin smokin the shitty bud and out of nowhere comes this beach patrol quad...
i was like skuurk im outta here and i just tried to run, i guess i fell but next thing i remember is eating sand and just flipping over and over, hit my head on a beach chair and layed there for what seemed like maybe a minute, but next thing iknow im engulfed in water and my shirt and sunglasses are gone (nice aviators) but my flip flops are still on haha, that was a nice wake up call, but i was still wasted, and the only other thing i remember is this dude tryin to hook up with the girl i had been chillin with, all i remember is jumping out from behind the elevator and clocking him, and requiem for a dream... rest of the night was just a blur... sheeit, next morning i pissed like afuckin race horse hahah...

Thepossumdance
05-29-2007, 02:00 AM
sheeit, next morning i pissed like afuckin race horse hahah...

lolz i think we can all relate to that