PDA

View Full Version : Any WWE fans here?

Melkane
05-23-2007, 01:21 PM
I've been watching it for about 15 years now.

Sucks that a bunch of guys just recently got injured Kennedy, Undertaker, HBK. That's a bad trio to get injured all at once. (especially for me since HBK and Taker are my top two favorites) Though I am glad Edge is World Champion. I absolutely can't stand John Cena though, I'd rather see Khali as WWE champ and that's a sad sad thing. Cena needs to lose that belt...for good.

I guess the injuries may allow WWE to push a few midcarders up though. Maybe concentrate on pushing Orton again, they haven't been doing much of anything worthwhile with him lately.

OniEhtRedrum781
05-24-2007, 01:38 AM
I've been watching it for about 15 years now.

Sucks that a bunch of guys just recently got injured Kennedy, Undertaker, HBK. That's a bad trio to get injured all at once. (especially for me since HBK and Taker are my top two favorites) Though I am glad Edge is World Champion. I absolutely can't stand John Cena though, I'd rather see Khali as WWE champ and that's a sad sad thing. Cena needs to lose that belt...for good.

I guess the injuries may allow WWE to push a few midcarders up though. Maybe concentrate on pushing Orton again, they haven't been doing much of anything worthwhile with him lately.

Hellz Yeah man, I've been watching wrestling for a fuckin long time too!!

I'm hoping that because 'Taker's out that they'll move CM Punk to Smackdown and feud with Edge for the title.

Also, don't count on Orton getting a push anytime soon because he recently destroyed a $50,000 hotel room on their European tour...

I've been watching a lot of TNA lately though, I'm sick of seeing Cena overcoming EVERY obstacle in the way...

Psycho4Bud
05-24-2007, 04:00 AM
With the Great Khali on the rise I've been waiting for the return of the Giant. At least them two boys would see eye to eye.

When I was a kid I got the autograph of the original giant.....Andre. Couldn't believe how big that dudes hands were...he held the pen like it was a toothpick to most men.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

OniEhtRedrum781
05-24-2007, 04:15 AM
With the Great Khali on the rise I've been waiting for the return of the Giant. At least them two boys would see eye to eye.

When I was a kid I got the autograph of the original giant.....Andre. Couldn't believe how big that dudes hands were...he held the pen like it was a toothpick to most men.

Its funny that you mention that because I once met Kane and The Big Show after a show and I thought the same thing! :thumbsup:

Psycho4Bud
05-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Wrestling trivia question of the day..........LOL

Name this dude. He used to smoke a big ol' cigar and carried a kegger on his shoulder.

OniEhtRedrum781
05-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Wrestling trivia question of the day..........LOL

Name this dude. He used to smoke a big ol' cigar and carried a kegger on his shoulder.

This is gonna bug me all fuckin' day... :(

Psycho4Bud
05-25-2007, 02:26 AM
"70"s Milwaukee .....................http://shared.conleynet.com/images/freeman/10252005_15.jpg

Psycho4Bud
05-25-2007, 01:35 PM
The Crusher!

OniEhtRedrum781
05-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Got any others? :jointsmile:

tom_mate
05-26-2007, 04:30 PM
I been watching wrestling for ages, at the moment thought I hate the new ECW, they should never have brought it back because it was never going to be as good. Especially now Sabu, RVD and Sandman are all leaving.

Orton is not going to get any pushes, he's finioshed as far as title hopes are concerned for the forseeable future. I'd love to see Matt Hardy step up and challenge Edge for the title, doubt it'd ever happen though but he's become so good in the last year since his fights with Gregory Helms.

OniEhtRedrum781
05-26-2007, 04:33 PM
I'd love to see Matt Hardy step up and challenge Edge for the title, doubt it'd ever happen though but he's become so good in the last year since his fights with Gregory Helms.

I read in a news report recently that Matt Hardy went to management recently and asked for a singles push. Whether it happens remains to be seen, but if it does, I expect to see the Hardy Boyz dropping the titles to Cade and Murdock soon