PDA

View Full Version : Getting tested...

Nugs4Me
01-20-2004, 11:20 AM
In a month by my dad, so i cant toke till then... if i fail i'll have to tell him that it will be gone in 3 months (thats when i think it does anyways)

*cough first poster on this place :p

NowhereMan
01-21-2004, 07:59 PM
it takes about a month to clean up

and ask him take the test ??see what he says hahaha

you should be fine unless ya still toking
drink lots of water,exercise and suffer without it for 30 days
good luck

ps
why is he testing you in month?

Nugs4Me
01-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Well if you want to get into details...

We got this stupid big blue orb that shows up in big blue words all the caller ID and it spins and shit, i thought it was cool but its my enemy. My friend kept calling, I didn't mind because he was coming down to drop of a sack (day time which was fucking supid as all hell. Also it wasn't that i was careless my bro was on the phone with a friend the whole time so the phone didn't ring once.) Anyways he kept calling me back like 3 - 4 times, and my dad apparently got (suh-spish-us [lol i cant spell it]) So he called the last time and I told my dad I was going to go to the park to walk the dog. He asks why and shit and I was a little worried. So he lets me and I walk to the park and I get my sack, walk the dog for a bit longer and when I come home my dad gets out of his car, so im like wtf, and I ask him "hey where did you go" hes like "no where." Then he pets the dog and gets close to my pocket and im feeling worried but never expected that this would happen. He reaches in my FUCKING POCKET... Grabs my 3 grams of chronic and grounds me for a month, no internet, no phone, no friends... (well i can get my net at night cuz the cords in the hallway just haning down, lazy bastard wont even take it out) And the worst part of all this, he told me he saw me go to some guys car. Well the real shitty part is at the park i thought maybe i should start hiding my bud in my pocket and my get feeling told me to, but for some fucking reason i didn't do it ( that all teach me) and here i am about a week and a half later with no bud :( im not worried though, he only got mad for about 30 minute then everything was normal (i'm pretty sure he knows he can't stop shit and pretty sure he's not going to test me but for the safe side im not toking untill im ungrounded.) Well thats my fuck up and for now on i'm never getting bud while he's home. NEVER.

hunny
02-02-2004, 02:06 AM
a guy i kno is due to be tested at sum point an he wants to kno if drinkin loads an takin 4 asprins will cover the drug ??
please sumone post ,,as the guy is desperate to kno :confused:

IntelInside
02-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey man thats sounds like my dad serously your story scares me Becuse one time i thought that my dad was gonna check my pokets cuse i was siiting at his desk where he keeps his weed and i took some not a noticable amout but some none the less and right when i seald the bag and cloesed the desk he walks right in and boy i havent been so paranoid in my life, "deep breath" exhale, shit!!!

We got this stupid big blue orb that shows up in big blue words all the caller ID and it spins and shit, i thought it was cool but its my enemy. My friend kept calling, I didn't mind because he was coming down to drop of a sack (day time which was fucking supid as all hell. Also it wasn't that i was careless my bro was on the phone with a friend the whole time so the phone didn't ring once.) Anyways he kept calling me back like 3 - 4 times, and my dad apparently got (suh-spish-us [lol i cant spell it]) So he called the last time and I told my dad I was going to go to the park to walk the dog. He asks why and shit and I was a little worried. So he lets me and I walk to the park and I get my sack, walk the dog for a bit longer and when I come home my dad gets out of his car, so im like wtf, and I ask him "hey where did you go" hes like "no where." Then he pets the dog and gets close to my pocket and im feeling worried but never expected that this would happen. He reaches in my FUCKING POCKET... Grabs my 3 grams of chronic and grounds me for a month, no internet, no phone, no friends... (well i can get my net at night cuz the cords in the hallway just haning down, lazy bastard wont even take it out) And the worst part of all this, he told me he saw me go to some guys car. Well the real shitty part is at the park i thought maybe i should start hiding my bud in my pocket and my get feeling told me to, but for some fucking reason i didn't do it ( that all teach me) and here i am about a week and a half later with no bud :( im not worried though, he only got mad for about 30 minute then everything was normal (i'm pretty sure he knows he can't stop shit and pretty sure he's not going to test me but for the safe side im not toking untill im ungrounded.) Well thats my fuck up and for now on i'm never getting bud while he's home. NEVER.

Cronton83
03-01-2004, 04:33 AM

Hey man rough shit. If ur gunna pick-up bud while ur dad is home...the park is the wrong place to do it. It's to wide open. U know what u should do is tell ur dad ur goin to the corner store or a friends place. When ur walkin, have ur friend pick u up down the road. Or have him pick u up for about a half hour and say u went to a fast food joint. If u never walk ur dog and then just out of the blue start walkin it...after a friend calls a thousand times isn't a good idea. U mind as well say..."hey dad I'm goin to the park to pick-up bud. I'll be right back" lol. If ur gunna pick up bud never tell them where ur really pickin it up at...just incase they follow u.

Goodluck on ur next test of smuggling.

dpoison
03-08-2004, 09:43 PM
no 4 aspirin, and a bunch of water wont cover cannabis metabolites..

time to clean out varies depending on how often, and how long the person has smoked as well as potency, and body type/metabloism.

I stopped smoking completely for over 60 days once....and still showed positve....on a standard EMIT/urine test...
hope this helps....good luck

Nugs4Me
03-12-2004, 08:28 AM
He's starting to piss me off.

The 1 use ONLY drug test is on the table, waiting, staring at me every day.

He's carrying out this BS, he should have tested me 1 month ago as he told me.

I'm going to act stoned, light some inscents in my room and make his ass test me, I WANT TO BLAZEEEEEEEEEEE.

Damn... how much I miss the herb...

I'm getting drunk tomorrow... That might help a bit...

Sad Nugs. :(

NowhereMan
04-13-2004, 01:42 PM
i only hope he thinks he is doing what is best for u
even though

he may not be.he may think he is

that siad
i feel sad for ya

wished ya could have a toke and chill out with ya friends with no worries
peace