we all must choose ,and we all must except it of our chioce is not the winner
we must then wiat it out to vote agian
i just hope people in the USA go vote and get heard

if you dont
then you have no right to bitch about who runs the place and anything they do

whats yaw view on NON Voters

Boojum
01-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Anyone eligible to vote that doesn't do so is, IMHO, spitting in the eye of democracy, and deserves the worst candidate to win - that, after all, is how the US ended up with the madman they've got in office at the moment. A spoiled ballot or a non-vote is as good as a tick in the box of the least deserving candidate.

NowhereMan
01-22-2004, 12:52 PM
this is one ot the greatest men ever to live
he really wanted the world to change

i think they may have had him shot
who they are i dont know

BUT POLOTICS IS A CROOKED FUCKING high stakes GAME

shellief
03-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Anyone eligible to vote that doesn't do so is, IMHO, spitting in the eye of democracy, and deserves the worst candidate to win - that, after all, is how the US ended up with the madman they've got in office at the moment. A spoiled ballot or a non-vote is as good as a tick in the box of the least deserving candidate.

Vote for anyone except that asshole that hipocrit did as much drugs as the next guy but wont even admit it.Its all about the money!!

NowhereMan
05-25-2004, 02:42 PM
the us elections

will mean a hell of alot to Billions of people,Not only those in the USA but to
those in far off lands where our Polocy is .places most never heard of.
this goverment may consider me a subversive type for thinking i should be able to decide what i do so long as it HURTS nobody else.
but they think THEY get to Decide becuase thier Rich election Backers have piad for thier Opinions to be one way or the other.
i may look stupid,i may ramble,but im no dummy although im stuck in the backwoods where poverty is THE only way of life folks know.
even those with good jobs,dont have much by us standards.
by third world.,they fucking rich rich,by us standards,they can get food stamps and a medical card.are poor ass low class trash,the breeding ground fro crime and drugs mayhem and desease
the balance of rich and poor and the gap between is the trouble in many aspects of life in the usa
racial lines mix in over money too. how many times ive heard somebody say
those dam mexican sneaking over taking the jobs ..i ask of WHO"?
i dont wanna be migrant farm worker for minumum wage IF THAT.
i want my view known,i want them DOCUMENTED ,but i want them here.
they work hard and know poverty and if they make it to a steady job,buy a house they have reached a step of success.and are happy AMERICANS
they wont be disgruntled i was born here types,who thinks its owed to em'
i want the borders locked,but i want the ones who are wanting to come here to be able to Legally,I want the Illegal ones out that aint willing to step up and say,i'm here,i work here,or i WILL work here,just wanna work,no Take.
mr bush trying to write a blank check on immigrant statis as if he is some savior, He is buying votes folks,and pissing of folks,
take heed Mr Kerry,,,when you win,you be a dick head and the world will see.

and the lil guys like me
we will get on the soapbox and tell folks only How they see it,try not to retard back to name calling as if we had a fifth of your free election whiskey and yell obscene things at each other
i would like to really know

what GWB really thinks about the little people.
i think i do know,i can see it in his eyes,hear it in his vioce
he thinks he some part of destiny .the one to show the way, he aint.
when in fact,,,,its a dynasty and Organized and rich and powerfull one.
the bush years must end.they are like reagan years extended
please yaw read the history,and get the facts DO not believe what
it says in there lil tales,,,,,,about clinton hahaha and this one and that one

look at the whole big picture
i choose Kerry becuase i think of him as more like minded than bush in regards to me,is that not what we are suppossed to do.
well vote for somebody
write in daffy duck
just vote
be heard
or be nobody

i am a true blue american,would die for my country even though 80% of it runs on greed and power hungry selfish preservation,i wont jion in protest on the streets and be maced and dragged off to jial,that is not very bright to me.but i will and have put my self on the line for the country was willing to do just as i say,at a troubled time for the usa i wore the greens. as did 3 siblings and a korean (1952/53)vet dad
my nephew survived his time in iraq,familys like mine Donate alot to this world
and we dont even know it at times cuase it just part of life,
i say that cuase right now many Families are Donating Blood .
we need a change in america that dont mean stop Killing terrorist,hell no hunt them down Give the Bad asses something to do,sick the DEA on them not the pot grower
it means we need to show the world WE DONT WANT TO OWN IT OR RUN IT
we just want it to exist in peace ,so we can then feed our own.
thanks if you read thru all that
smoke on

NowhereMan
05-28-2004, 03:26 PM
a letter from the DEMOCRATS

This Memorial Day, all Americans will have our troops and veterans and their families in mind. Whether they served in the past or are serving now, whether in peacetime or in a time of war, all those who have chosen to serve their country in uniform deserve our heartfelt support and appreciation.

But we must also remember the responsibilities that the commander-in-chief owes to these same troops and their families. When a president sends our military into battle:

He owes it to them to be honest about what they are fighting for.
He must provide them with the best equipment to ensure their safety.
He must give them clear goals.
He must have an exit strategy so we can win the war and win the peace.
But George W. Bush has failed our troops and their families each of these counts:

He lied to them, to America, and to the whole world about the reasons he sent them into war.
He has failed to provide our troops with the necessary equipment to protect them.
He promised they would be greeted as liberators and underestimated the insurgency.
He failed to adequately plan for a post war Iraq. There is still no clear exit strategy, forcing our troops and their families to live in constant uncertainty.
Take Action
Our troops deserve better. Join us in honoring their service this Memorial Day by signing our petition demanding that President Bush present the American people, our troops and their families with a clear plan to win the peace in Iraq.

and the link it had
http://www.democrats.org/action/200405270001.html?psc=demnews

mack43
05-28-2004, 08:13 PM
If we are going to have a day to celebrate and appreciate our veterans both past and present, lets do it with dignity and leave politics out of it. I dont particularly like George 'dubbya', but using this special day to promote a political agenda is disappointing.

HvyFuel
05-28-2004, 08:55 PM
Without G.W.'s corrupt, illegal, company run, war the US, and UK, would have fewer dead soldiers. That ain't politics, that's fact.

mack43
05-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Well on Tuesday preach it from the rooftops my brother...but lets reserve Monday for our soliders...not Kerry, Bush, Blair or any of them.

NowhereMan
05-28-2004, 09:21 PM
If we are going to have a day to celebrate and appreciate our veterans both past and present, lets do it with dignity and leave politics out of it. I dont particularly like George 'dubbya', but using this special day to promote a political agenda is disappointing.

using this special day
couldnt agree more

thanks

hear is a man i will be thinking of that day in particular.
my dad.
served in Korea in 1952/53
look up the history,was some bad times for those serving then,
i suggest we all think of someone and honor thier memory
i think i would break into tears if i ever saw the wall or arlington
something i plan to do soon as i can get a chance.

if no other day
honor the vets this memorial day

sawleaf
06-01-2004, 08:07 PM
There are a lot of other candidates that I like other than Kerry, but am I alone when I think that a vote for any other candidate other than the main dem. Kerry is just like a vote for Bush? Bush and Kerry are the two main candidates and one of them is going to be president next term. We can't let it be Bush. Although I am not 100% for Kerry I think I would rather send a vote his way than another candidate and take a vote from his fight against Bush. What do you people think?