PDA

View Full Version : Vacationing in Australia

Samwhore
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Alright, where are my tour guides?

;)

Kenn
05-08-2007, 09:28 PM
WE LL GDAY SAM MY NAME IS CROCODILE kENN AND ILL BE YOUR FIRST GUIDE FOR TODAY.until onother Aussie click on and takes over my tour. OK lets say ur plane lands in Darwin. Darwin is the capital of the northern territory home to crocs,kangaroos and snakes .

Kenn
05-08-2007, 09:32 PM
here are some locals in the annual beer can regatta.

Samwhore
05-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Hm, so do you guys feel isolated sometimes? It looks like a lovely city, and the water so blue.

Kenn
05-08-2007, 11:19 PM
yeah somtimes feel isolated from the world.but we have a lot to be thankful for in aus its like our island home.Now Sam we move on with the tour if u look at ur map of aus we will move south to Katherine a beautiful place with the famous katherine gorge..

Samwhore
05-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Wow, the second pic is just, wow. How big is the gorge?

Samwhore
05-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Melbourne is the party city! :D In fact, Melbourne is just a beautiful city to live in period. An amazing city life..we even have our own dancing style called the 'Melbourne Shuffle' created by the movement of the rave scene.

Samwhore: you going with family or friends?

Oh dear, this is a joke, between a few of us members, it's a joke. When I post in the other local forums, I'm "vacationing" in the country. I'd love to go though.

Kenn
05-09-2007, 07:18 AM
hey Sam so u liked the gorge it really is a stunning place, well i hope u hav had enough of swimming in the gorge ,now its time to hit the road again, We will keep heading south today next stop alice springs on the way we will pass thru tennant creek a gold mining town please refer to ur map. we will also have a Quick stop at the Devils marbles a famous Australian land mark.

downundadude
05-09-2007, 08:16 AM
what type of tour are you chasing, if your after a pg rated tour then im no good, can help you out with a x rated tour, oh well when you do come to aussie check this post we aussies are very nice and will lend a couch to sleep on wherever ya go, not like those weird overseas people, hhahah
peace

Kenn
05-09-2007, 09:25 AM
just showin Sam bloody whore around oz she wanted a tour ,maybe u can give her the XXX rated tour in another thread just let her see our country first then give her ur tour dont want to scare her away yet......lol

Kenn
05-09-2007, 09:27 AM
HAHA well FUCK..don't I look like an idiot!:p

nah mate if uv read any of samwhores posts u can see how easy it is to get confused...lol no offence Samwhore...lol

Samwhore
05-09-2007, 11:57 PM
hey Sam so u liked the gorge it really is a stunning place, well i hope u hav had enough of swimming in the gorge ,now its time to hit the road again, We will keep heading south today next stop alice springs on the way we will pass thru tennant creek a gold mining town please refer to ur map. we will also have a Quick stop at the Devils marbles a famous Australian land mark.

Those look like eggs.

nah mate if uv read any of samwhores posts u can see how easy it is to get confused...lol no offence Samwhore...lol

It does at times, that's what you get for entering an inside joke too late. ;)

Kenn
05-10-2007, 07:00 AM
yes they do look like eggs Samwhore .giant easter eggs

Kenn
05-10-2007, 07:06 AM
ok Sam back on with the tour ...ok alice springs is the most central town in Aus as u can see it is almost a desert landscape ,hard hot conditions out here .Alice springs not the sort of place u wanna live if u like the beach.if you keep ur eyes peeled you mite see some local aboriginies ..

Kenn
05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Well its very hot today in Alice how abt we jump back on th ganja bus and keep heading south . Our next stp will be Australias most famous land marks...AYRES ROCK...or as the local aboriginees call it ULURU.On our way there we will be goin thru the Simpson desert be sure not to miss the spectacular views of this red desert land we will then stop for a rest at Kulgera gateway to Ayers rock.

Kenn
05-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Kulgera is just a roadhouse we will stop at to get fuel befor heading to Ayers rock all it really has goin for it is a giant beercan local brew of course .

Kenn
05-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome to ayres rock samwhore.. And why is this rock so popular .....ummm fcked if i really know its just a bigass rock u can climb in the middle of the desert if u want to. Still dont really understand the attraction myself except it looks way cool at sunset when you are wasted, it sort of glows red .

Samwhore
05-13-2007, 09:28 PM
That beer can is awesome, and that rock, well, it's just a rock. We have some of those up here.

MadSativa
05-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Wow Ken beautiful pics. Thats is an amzing country all right, I have flown over Ayers rock it is holow in the middle right. The people look beautiful thats abarigones right, walkabout!!! Sam that rock is like 2 miles long and 1 mile wide, its like it droped outa the sky, its like the biggest rock in the world or sumthin I always wanted to climb that thing

Samwhore
05-14-2007, 02:36 AM
Yeah, we do have a few rocks like that in Oregon, just sitting out there in the water.

Kenn
05-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Wow Ken beautiful pics. Thats is an amzing country all right, I have flown over Ayers rock it is holow in the middle right. The people look beautiful thats abarigones right, walkabout!!! Sam that rock is like 2 miles long and 1 mile wide, its like it droped outa the sky, its like the biggest rock in the world or sumthin I always wanted to climb that thing

It is a big ass rock, glad u like the tour madsativa u can join the tour anytime u want my American friends are all welcome to come dwn under ,ill show ya around. dont be shy either if u wanna know somthin abt Aus just ask ill be glad to help.OK lets get the Ganja bus movin again ..next we will be crossing the border into South Australia (see ur map) my home state ill go into a bit more detail in soth Aus coz its my home state the bud capital of Aus .

Kenn
05-14-2007, 09:36 AM
were gonna have to pull over the ganja bus,theres a dust storm headin our way.A central Australian dust storm is a scary site when u see one rollin toward u,theres no way u can drive thru one u just hav to sit it out or try and out run it.

MadSativa
05-14-2007, 06:57 PM
kenn is like the best photographer I have ever seen on here that sand storm is right outta planet earth, keep em coming main this is good stuff

Samwhore
05-14-2007, 10:49 PM
kenn is like the best photographer I have ever seen on here that sand storm is right outta planet earth, keep em coming main this is good stuff

Um, I'm pretty sure he got those off google or something.

MadSativa
05-15-2007, 04:53 AM
oh for real I was like damn I wana go to his house where he is thats where the cool shit happens:pimp:

Kenn
05-15-2007, 05:52 AM
yeah i wish i took all the photos but no i found em on the net . still tho I dont dwn load shit pics av to look for the best ones.I enjoy makin this thread, thanks Sam, so all can see a little of my island home Australia.:thumbsup:

Kenn
05-15-2007, 06:20 AM
ok mates weve just crossed the south Australian border,still just desert scenery . our next stop will be Cooper pedy the opal capital of the world.If u hav ever seen a nice opal in the jewelry shop chances are it came from here. people who visit Cooper pedy usually describe it as like bein on the moon. Its so hot and dusty here that people started to live underground by converting old mines into homes Cooper even has an underground hotel.

Kenn
05-15-2007, 07:44 AM
some more pics from Cooperpedy......check the hotel.

Kenn
05-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Alright time to av a quick bong or two and hit the road again were heading for Marree ,home to the Marree man have u ever heard of him? heres some info on the marree man to read until we get to the marree hotel so we can have a nice cold beer to wash that desert dust taste out of our mouths.........Marree Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marree_Man)

TokinSurfer
05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
fuck man you like a fukin boong in the dream time or sum shit,, hell know your land.. Its good though...:thumbsup:

Kenn
05-15-2007, 10:18 PM
fuck man you like a fukin boong in the dream time or sum shit,, hell know your land.. Its good though...:thumbsup:

yeah mate i did a lot of traveling with my girl b4 we ad kids we lived in a tent 4 a year just touring the N.T and W.A the only place we never went was Tassie.Fkn oath I know this Country man And I fkn Love it, our sunburnt country.:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Samwhore
05-15-2007, 10:23 PM
That's awesome! They're all underground mole people!

Kenn
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
That's awesome! They're all underground mole people!

lol yeah i guess they are ,so YOu enjoying the tour Sam is it everything u wanted for ur vacation? because we still got a long way to go.:D:smokin:

Samwhore
05-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Haha, yeah, the undgeround mole people are part of American culture. I love the tour. Where are the koalas?

Kenn
05-16-2007, 07:08 AM
when we get futher south u will c Koalas,out here in the desert there is no trees to climb.We may see a wombat out here tho.

Kenn
05-16-2007, 11:30 AM
welcome to Marree one of the most remote towns in the outback,you like isolation this is the place for you. Popular with tourists this is a town u can use as a base while u explore the outback wonders like the Marree man and lake eyre a huge inland salt lake that only sometimes fills with water to make a beautiful inland sea...

insaen1
05-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Mad tour mate I enjoyed it aswell hanging to see more, I wonder if tik tak is blazin tonite. Later:rastasmoke:

Kenn
05-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Mad tour mate I enjoyed it aswell hanging to see more, I wonder if tik tak is blazin tonite. Later:rastasmoke:

Lol he will be if Im packin...lol

Kenn
05-16-2007, 10:17 PM
So where we heading now u ask mm lets look at the map and see .....I think we head toward the Flinders ranges next stop Arkaroola, so pass that blunt around and lets go,...hang on a sec whats that over there in that hole?...Its a local wombat check him out a hairy nose wombat what a beauty....and if u look over there u can see hundreds of termite mounds,dont u just love this place ?

Samwhore
05-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Haha, wombat, so, are the mounds really red?

Kenn
05-17-2007, 06:28 AM
only at sunset the whole desert goes red sam the dirt is red.

Kenn
05-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Now this is where we start to see green again, leaving the red deserts behind us the landscape changes ,strange rocky mountains replace the desert sands.Tonight we dine in style at the arkaroola wilderness sanctuary a holiday village nestled in the beautiful Flinders ranges. I really love it out her my parents used to bring us here when we were kids on holiday ,we used to spend the whole day exploring these rocky outcrops looking for fossils.:D there is so much history here to much to write about so if u are interested heres alink abt the area.........Walkabout - Arkaroola (http://walkabout.com.au/locations/SAArkaroola.shtml)

Kenn
05-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Rise and shine travellers, today we will see a city again, only 600 kilometres away from Adelaide now.Before we leave the flinders ranges Ive chartered a plane so I can show u a beautiful wonder of this area The Wilpena pound a natural amphitheatre of mountains that is breathtaking from the air ....Toke it up and lets go......Wilpena Pound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilpena_Pound)

Kenn
05-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Was that awesome or what ,now lets get back on the bus and keep heading south next stop Port Pirie a town on the coast renown for having the worlds biggest lead smelter and the worlds biggest sharks white pointers that is.

Samwhore
05-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Haha, nice, I love sharks.

Kenn
05-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Nice to see ya back mate thought u had gone walkabout...lol..nearly in Adelaide now cant wait to show ya My home city .Next stop Adelaide.

Kenn
05-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome to Adelaide home to the best bud in Aus,this is where I have lived all my life A great place to live is south Australia(The festival state).:jointsmile:

Samwhore
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM
OOOH, what's the circle building in the first pic?

Kenn
05-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Thats the national wine centre of Australia wine is a big industry in S.A. One of the biggest wine makers in the world.heres a link if u want to know more abt the wine centre..........National Wine Centre of Australia | The University of Adelaide (http://www.wineaustralia.com.au/)

Kenn
05-22-2007, 11:15 PM
u r goin to love it today Sam just for u we are goin to Cleyland wildlife park in the Adelaide hills so u can see some koalas.its abt a 40 min drive from the city.

Samwhore
05-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Cute, where are the kangas?

Kenn
05-23-2007, 02:54 AM
The kanga enclosure is just around the corner, you can walk around with the roos in here ,give em a pat they love it.

Kenn
05-23-2007, 07:09 AM
well so far and on our journey we have traveled over 3000kms .from the tropical top end Darwin ,Thru the red centre and now the south coast. Hope u have enjoyed ur trip so far,do you want to see more? we have really only seen the north to south .up to you ........

RUTBpiping
05-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Now for a trip to the Eyre Peninsula about 687 KM away from Adelaide to my home town of Port Lincoln.

enjoy :jointsmile:

Kenn
05-23-2007, 09:58 PM
nice pics man , sorry i missed ur home town of port lincoln we only saw pt pirie.but man we dont wanna go backwards .were still in adelaide..Sam Ithink some words for our stand in tour guide from u would be appropriate.....lol.

Kenn
05-27-2007, 01:46 AM
Sam Sam Here we are the Aussie tour Waitin for our tourist. I know u got banned man what a bummer .I was enjoyin givin this tour.Anyway samwhore Hope u can view this and i hope to see you on da boards again one day .Never lose ur (Marijuana passion)..and try not to be to (board).:asskick:

fishman3811
05-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Kenn your country is fucking amazing soo beutyfull.Dam you guys are lucky,anyway quick question here,is it true that your summers start in the winter like november-feb??Another question how is your health care ?is it free?like in Canada.Also i have a dream of one day moving to your country im from England but moved to Canada when i was 6 so i guess im duel citizen so being half English would that make it easier immigrating to your country or what?Anyway can you keep the tour up i would love to see more......peace

TokinSurfer
05-27-2007, 12:36 PM
no more poms , please , anything but more poms...

Kenn
05-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Kenn your country is fucking amazing soo beutyfull.Dam you guys are lucky,anyway quick question here,is it true that your summers start in the winter like november-feb??Another question how is your health care ?is it free?like in Canada.Also i have a dream of one day moving to your country im from England but moved to Canada when i was 6 so i guess im duel citizen so being half English would that make it easier immigrating to your country or what?Anyway can you keep the tour up i would love to see more......peace

fishman i would love to continue the tour I didnt know that anyone else was on tour with us. Its an opportunity to keep the tour goin in memory of samwhore and to keep showing off the country I love.:thumbsup: In answer to ur questions yes we do have a free heath care system ...Yes our long hot summer begins in november if u live south of alice springs, if u live in the top end the wet season begins then.monsoon rains. As for immigrating to Aus not sure but I know a trade any trade will get looked at.

happiestmferoutthere
05-27-2007, 10:52 PM
I, also, have been a stowaway on this trip! I am in awe of your beautiful country! Kudos for such a great tour!

Kenn
05-27-2007, 11:04 PM
I, also, have been a stowaway on this trip! I am in awe of your beautiful country! Kudos for such a great tour!

thanks happiestmferoutthere Im glad u r here too and i would love to show u more. Is that everyone now ?...anymore stowaways?? All aboard we will be moving off soon destination to be announced ...toke up travellers.:thumbsup:

fishman3811
05-28-2007, 01:45 AM
no more poms , please , anything but more poms...

whats a pom???

Kenn
05-28-2007, 08:26 AM
whats a pom???

fishman a pom is an Aussie slang term for a person from the u.k .if u r English in Aus, ur a pom.

Kenn
05-28-2007, 09:08 AM
O.K folks back to the tour, we are still in Adelaide and before we hit the road I thought I d show u some more of Adelaide ,our beautiful beaches and more of our city.after all this is my home and I love it,hope u like it too.

Kenn
05-29-2007, 12:29 AM
Ok its time to hit the highway and head south east The limestone coast.This is country S.A at its best , very fertile and prime farmland.Murray bridge is the biggest town on the Murray river Australias second longest river ........Murray River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_River) so lets have a look.

happiestmferoutthere
05-29-2007, 03:56 AM
Kenn, Adelaide is beautiful! Now, if I'm not mistaken,(and if I'm wrong please correct me),isnt Kangaroo Island near Adelaide? It always fascinated me, a island of kangaroos and platypuses!
Murray River looks beautiful! I love bridges.
I'm ready for more!:clap: Lets go!

fishman3811
05-29-2007, 08:51 AM
WOW huge river very nice pics Adelaide looks like a wonderfull city whats the population?

Kenn
05-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Kenn, Adelaide is beautiful! Now, if I'm not mistaken,(and if I'm wrong please correct me),isnt Kangaroo Island near Adelaide? It always fascinated me, a island of kangaroos and platypuses!
Murray River looks beautiful! I love bridges.
I'm ready for more!:clap: Lets go!

Yes ur rite happi Kangaroo Island is near adelaide The tour just wouldnt be Australian if we didnt visit kangaroo island ..we will visit the island 4 sure...

Kenn
05-29-2007, 10:53 AM
WOW huge river very nice pics Adelaide looks like a wonderfull city whats the population?

hey fishman great to see ur still on tour ,In answer to ur Question Adelaide,s Population is.....1,124,315 just the way we like it not to overcrowded

Kenn
05-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Alright then mates lets head back toward the ocean and the ferry to K.I.(kangaroo Island) The ferry is the only way to get to K.I. with a car but they only run twice a day we better hurry.So our next stop will be Cape Jervois a tiny beach town and where we will catch the ferry.............. The island is an amazing habitat with beautiful bush, national parks and plenty of wildlife, including a permanent breeding colony of some 600 sea lions. This is not a little islet populated with kangaroos for the benefit of tourists. It is Australia's third largest island, and its separateness has protected it against introduced species, such as rabbits and foxes, so natural wildlife abounds.

Kenn
05-29-2007, 11:34 AM
more pics of K>I.....

happiestmferoutthere
05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
WOW! :lovestruck: I'm definitely lovestruck with those kangas! They're friendly? I guess I was always under the impression they were aggressive.
Beautiful coastline! Breathtaking!

BlAzInIt4:20
05-30-2007, 04:24 AM
MORE keep it going... this is probably the best thread i have come across.. im lovin the tour thank you...

Kenn
05-30-2007, 07:12 AM
MORE keep it going... this is probably the best thread i have come across.. im lovin the tour thank you...

Hey blazinit no worries mate glad to have u on board and glad u r enjoyin the tour.:thumbsup:

Kenn
05-30-2007, 07:22 AM
WOW! :lovestruck: I'm definitely lovestruck with those kangas! They're friendly? I guess I was always under the impression they were aggressive.
Beautiful coastline! Breathtaking!
happi they are friendly as they would never hurt u , I think they have got used to human contact especially on the Island. that photo with the baby is really me and my little girl last year on K.I.that kanga followed us all day like a pet dog.

fishman3811
05-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Is K.I populated with people?WOW i never knew you had an island with Kangaroos thats awsome.Im visiting next chance i get bro.

Kenn
05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Glad you enjoyed our day on K.I evryone were now back on the mainland and today we are goin to see the Coorong another favourite place of mine we camp here.Stretching from just beyond the northern gateway township of Meningie, is the beautiful national park known as ??The Coorong??, stretching 145 km along the south-east coast of South Australia.Coorong National Park - Home (http://www.parks.sa.gov.au/coorong/index.htm)

Kenn
05-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Is K.I populated with people?WOW i never knew you had an island with Kangaroos thats awsome.Im visiting next chance i get bro.
yeah mate abt 4000 people live on K.I. abt 1800 in the main town Kingscote....Kangaroo Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_Island)

05-30-2007, 04:58 PM
amazing photos kenn...

happiestmferoutthere
05-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Amazing Country! If I had a picture of me touching heads with a kangaroo, I could die tomorrow and be happy! TOO AWESOME!:thumbsup:
Are those sand dunes in that picture, or mountains or something?
I could look at those pictures all day! Onward Tour guide Kenn! Bravo!

Kenn
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Amazing Country! If I had a picture of me touching heads with a kangaroo, I could die tomorrow and be happy! TOO AWESOME!:thumbsup:
Are those sand dunes in that picture, or mountains or something?
I could look at those pictures all day! Onward Tour guide Kenn! Bravo!

Thanks happi ,that pic ur askin abt is dunes and there is plenty of em in th Coorong.

Kenn
05-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Well I dont Know abt You guys but Im starvin ,its time to dine in style ,how does lobster sound /our next stop will be Kingston S.E.(south east)The best lobster fishing town in South Aus.Kingston South East is a substantial port famous for its lobsters. It also happens to be the home of the Big Lobster, one of those wonderfully quirky 'bigs' which Australians seem to love to build. Lets Eat Aussie Style on the beach with a big blaze after and watch the sunset.:thumbsup:

05-30-2007, 06:29 PM
oh man that thing is awesome ^^^ hey Kenn when i go traveling we are meeting up smokin a blunt ... lovin this tour more and more... and plus i think Australia is next...

Kenn
05-31-2007, 12:52 AM
oh man that thing is awesome ^^^ hey Kenn when i go traveling we are meeting up smokin a blunt ... lovin this tour more and more... and plus i think Australia is next...
mate we ll smoke more than a fkn blunt believe me....lol...heres a pic of some of my grow this year.

05-31-2007, 12:58 AM
well kenn when im across seas and over in your area i will for surely hit you up.. lovely harvest..

happiestmferoutthere
05-31-2007, 01:05 AM
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI OI OI!!!!:rasta:

Kenn
05-31-2007, 01:31 AM
We have seen so much and yet we have only just started really,it still amazes me even living in Aus ,just how much we have got to see and do in this Country.Onward we go .....Where now mmm lets check the map ...I think Mt Gambier Will be our next stop.We are getting close to the border now nearly time to say goodbye to my home state S>A..and move into Victoria but S.A has another wonder to offer yet MT Gambier..home to the Blue lake.and the sunken garden.The blue lake changes colors with the seasons............Mount Gambier, South Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Gambier,_South_Australia)

happiestmferoutthere
05-31-2007, 03:07 AM
Wow. The Limestone Coast sounds amazing! Especially that Naracoorte Cave. And the Victoria fossil cave. WOW! Very beautiful. (yes, I read all the links you provide! Great info!)
I'm definitely now moderately obsessed with all things Australian! Shall we make it CRAZY obsessed? :silly: I'm almost there!

05-31-2007, 04:43 AM
yea i think im pretty obsessed with it too..... everything is so beautiful.. love the gardens..

Kenn
06-01-2007, 10:12 AM
now its time to leave my beloved state South australia,we are now crossing the border into Victoria ,this is the third state we have visited so far on this tour.Our first stop Hamilton.............Hamilton, a large town at the centre of a rich agricultural plain between the Grampians and the coast, prides itself as the ??wool capital of the world??. The label is reinforced by the Big Woolbales Centre on the approach to the town.

But the title was dearly bought, forged in the blood spilt in a series of bitter clashes between the white settlers and local Aboriginal tribes.

Most of those who died were Aborigines defending their tribal lands and their women. Although records are sketchy, it is reported that in one incident in the Western district, 40 Aboriginal men, women and children were surrounded and shot after they reportedly stole about 120 head of sheep.....About the Grampians The Grampians Victoria (http://www.ballarat.com/grampians.htm)

06-01-2007, 05:35 PM
awww what is he doin to the sheep??? i don't like that ... but the history is pretty awesome..

Kenn
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
awww what is he doin to the sheep??? i don't like that ... but the history is pretty awesome..

he is only shearing it Blazin...it doesnt hurt the sheep, gotta get the wool off em some how.

06-01-2007, 11:34 PM
oh ok.... ::sheesh:: i was tripin like OMG what is he doingg??? lol...

Kenn
06-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah I suppose its hard to tell whats happenin in that photo unless u have seen shearing before..I worked in shearin sheds when i was younger ...very hard work!...heres some more pics of shearing ................

happiestmferoutthere
06-02-2007, 03:12 AM
I heard Australia has some world class sheep shearers. And from what I gather, the sheep actually dont mind it too much. Its kind of a relief to get all that wool off.

06-02-2007, 04:41 AM
i thought it would be hard to do that job , i think you have to be skilled i dunno... looks to hard for me..i bet it takes along time too.

Kenn
06-02-2007, 04:45 AM
I heard Australia has some world class sheep shearers. And from what I gather, the sheep actually dont mind it too much. Its kind of a relief to get all that wool off.

For sure happy ,in the Mallee when i was workin in the sheds a Gun shearer we worked with cld shear 500 sheep a day, they were only getting Abt $1:80. each, still a damm good wage for a days work.:thumbsup:

Kenn
06-02-2007, 04:53 AM
on we go thru the Victorian countryside everything is so green here ,remember the red desert its hard to believe were in the same country. Our next stop will be Ballarat Aniother place with a bloody history this is where the famous Eureka stockade happened ..some reading till we get there........Eureka Stockade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Stockade)

06-02-2007, 05:27 AM
im going to admit i didn't read it all, but i did read the parts that caught my eye when i was scanning through... i think im falling in love with Australia iv been thinking, everything thing that iv wanted in a country and here it is.. like whoa.. i am defantly going to have to visit... i wont move their, but i will visit i also have another internet buddy from Australia hes so awesome... :stoned:

happiestmferoutthere
06-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Wow! I REALLY like history. That was fascinating! Thanks! It gives you a whole new perspective of Australian history.(We only learn certain things in America) Very cool.

Kenn
06-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Wow! I REALLY like history. That was fascinating! Thanks! It gives you a whole new perspective of Australian history.(We only learn certain things in America) Very cool.

Glad you are into it happi me too i love Australian history and I love to share and discuss it too.Its cool you said u like history now i know the links are not a waste of time:thumbsup:
Well now its time to have a look at the town of Ballarat. Heaps to see here the old gold fields and Sovereign Hill . sovereign hill is the recreation of the days of gold rushing in Ballarat......Australia - Victoria : Ballarat (http://www.marimari.com/cOnTENT/australia/popular_places/victoria/ballarat/main.html)

Kenn
06-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Well hope you enjoyed Ballarat But its time to get back on the bus and head for Geelong a beautiful costal city and gateway to ..THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD..the most awesome ,breath taking stretch of road anywhere in Australia .This is the road trip everybody wants to do even us Aussies and its not hard to see why....take a big toke and look at this ..........You may never want to leave...lol

Kenn
06-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Had to show more of this special place enjoy ................:thumbsup:

Kenn
06-02-2007, 11:58 AM
So much for Quiet old Adelaide just got a news flash theres been a shooting in adelaide fkn bikies are at it again man they are so stupid shootin in th city fck.. sorry abt that just heard the news thought i would share it with you check this out....Four wounded in Adelaide shooting (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=270828)

06-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Had to show more of this special place enjoy ................:thumbsup:

this place is just amazing and your right its breath taking, i think my first stop will be THE GREAT OCEAN ROADS ... as for the shootings, that paper was weird all over the place and didn't make much sense, but i did understand that 4 men in hospital one in critical .... my prayers go out to them ..

Kenn
06-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Sorry abt spoilin the tour with that outburst I was just angry at the stupidity of some people .I know people that go to that club ...So lets just forget that post and get on with the tour ....next city we will visit is Melbourne Capital of Victoria..population About 3.7 million twice that of Adelaide..

happiestmferoutthere
06-03-2007, 04:04 AM
No worries buddy. God bless them.
And, yes, I love history, especially gold mining .Its very close to my heart! I live in the "Gold Country" in California.- My hometown,Nevada City, California (http://www.westernmininghistory.com/gallery/california/nevada-city/modern/towns/1/), has a very rich gold mining history.
What a beautiful road, The Great Ocean Road. Unbelievable rock formations! My husband and I have taken a road trip on Californias Pacific Coast Highway. It also is truly breathtaking. Road trips are my thing!! My dream vacation is a road trip across America from coast to coast! *sigh* Someday.......someday.....
You have a very beautiful country! Very beautiful, indeed!

fishman3811
06-03-2007, 05:50 AM
What are the police like in your country are they relativly cool.Or are they bad assess.Do they carry guns?Are your taxes high?

Kenn
06-03-2007, 06:21 AM
ladies and gents Welcome to Melbourne

Kenn
06-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Melbourne is set around the shores of Port Phillip Bay. The city itself, laid out in a large rectangle and boasting a lively and cosmopolitan pulse, sits on the northern banks of the Yarra River, about five kilometres from the bay..........Melbourne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne)

Kenn
06-03-2007, 07:07 AM
What are the police like in your country are they relativly cool.Or are they bad assess.Do they carry guns?Are your taxes high?most of our police come from the U.K Austalia welcomes police officers with open arms according to the government we dont have enough.yes they carry guns but shootings are rare.As for taxes yeah we get taxed for everything but hey we get by .:D

Kenn
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM
No worries buddy. God bless them.
And, yes, I love history, especially gold mining .Its very close to my heart! I live in the "Gold Country" in California.- My hometown,Nevada City, California (http://www.westernmininghistory.com/gallery/california/nevada-city/modern/towns/1/), has a very rich gold mining history.
What a beautiful road, The Great Ocean Road. Unbelievable rock formations! My husband and I have taken a road trip on Californias Pacific Coast Highway. It also is truly breathtaking. Road trips are my thing!! My dream vacation is a road trip across America from coast to coast! *sigh* Someday.......someday.....
You have a very beautiful country! Very beautiful, indeed!

loved the link happi nevada city looks like a nice place ,interesting to see where u are from maybe when the tour of australia is over u can give me atour of your country....;)

06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
^^ that is a wonderful idea... and Melbourne looks exciting. I love the gardens and all dif kind of zoos they have.. i wouldn't mind visiting their.

Kenn
06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
We will explore a little bit more of Melbourne later ,today we are going on another ferry trip to Australia s biggest Island and smallest state...TASMANIA.We are goin on a 11 to12 hour cruise across the Tasman sea So lets get wasted now, put the bus on board and hit the bar,party trip to Tassie:joint1:.................................Spi rit of Tasmania - Virtual Tour (http://www.spiritoftasmania.com.au/theships/virtualtour.htm)

happiestmferoutthere
06-04-2007, 02:01 PM
:clap: COOL!

06-04-2007, 04:49 PM
i like how the boat has an arcade and two bars... :stoned:

Kenn
06-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Here we are Tasmania ,the ferry arrives .Tasmania Australias biggest Island what a beautiful site .Tasmania made world headlines last year when two miners became trapped underground for over two weeks in beconsfield..Also holds the title for Australias worst mass killing in Port Arthur . And also famous for the little critter adopted by warner brothers for the bugs bunny show...The Tasmanian Devil...........Tasmania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmania).....

Kenn
06-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Warner brothers version of the Tassie devil .........compared to our own...
Tasmanian Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_Devil)

Kenn
06-05-2007, 09:49 AM
found a link abt the PORT ARTHUR MASSACARE Australias worst mass murder.....Port Arthur massacre: Information from Answers.com (http://www.answers.com/topic/port-arthur-massacre)

happiestmferoutthere
06-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Very cool information on Tasmania. I didn't know probably 99% of it. Such beautiful pictures! And I really think that Tasmanian Devil is kinda cute!:lovestruck: I want one!

Kenn
06-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Very cool information on Tasmania. I didn't know probably 99% of it. Such beautiful pictures! And I really think that Tasmanian Devil is kinda cute!:lovestruck: I want one!

Me too happy What a cool pet to have ...that would be unreal a pet devil!

06-06-2007, 07:52 AM
those shootings are scary, i would of shit myself if i was in that cafe..... now if i was the cop looking for him i would of captured him and cut his fingers and toes off one by one, then slicing his ears off, pour gas all over him and light him on fire.... i would of said i found him like that.. lol... good thing im not in the force :thumbsup:

Tasmania looks awesome.. very very beautiful.

Kenn
06-06-2007, 12:10 PM
those shootings are scary, i would of shit myself if i was in that cafe..... now if i was the cop looking for him i would of captured him and cut his fingers and toes off one by one, then slicing his ears off, pour gas all over him and light him on fire.... i would of said i found him like that.. lol... good thing im not in the force :thumbsup:

Tasmania looks awesome.. very very beautiful.
yeah blazin Im with you on that one ..he should have got the death penalty..Tassie is awesome lets see a little more b4 we head back to the mainland.

06-06-2007, 03:33 PM
i love to go white water rafting i went in Alaska.. funn

happiestmferoutthere
06-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Glad your back, blazinit! The boards have been boring as hell without ya'!;)

Al B. Fuct
06-06-2007, 03:44 PM
ah, holidays in Australia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebeNC-_VjA)... but what are they REALLY like? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=411ueiat2sY) :D

happiestmferoutthere
06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
ah, holidays in Australia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebeNC-_VjA)... but what are they REALLY like? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=411ueiat2sY) :D

OMG! LMFAO! "A dingo has my tourist!" Very funny!

06-06-2007, 03:52 PM
^^ those videos were pretty cool thnx... but uh i find myself enjoying my vacation more then they did in the video.. lol

06-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Glad your back, blazinit! The boards have been boring as hell without ya'!;)

:thumbsup:i couldn't resist, i was running out of weed and wanted to make it last every time i get on here i seem to be blazed out of my head, so last night i gave in lol got blazed smoke the rest of my stuff :( all well though...

Al B. Fuct
06-06-2007, 03:57 PM
OMG! LMFAO! "A dingo has my tourist!" Very funny!

I love the way it STARTS!

"We packed ya a cone!"

Kenn
06-06-2007, 10:10 PM

you know what thats pretty damm close to the real Aussie way ....lol great vid man seen it b4 but love it.:thumbsup:

Kenn
06-07-2007, 10:23 PM
ok now we depart Tasmania back on the ferry back to the mainland .This time our trip will be a little longer because we re on the Sydney ferry..........Sydney is Australia s biggest city known worldwide for the Sydney opera house,and the Sydney harbor bridge......Sydney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney)

Kenn
06-08-2007, 07:12 AM
What a awesome sight........welcome to Australia s biggest city Sydney........

06-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh i would love to go their, go bungee off the bridge yay

Kenn
06-12-2007, 02:22 AM
found this funny little song about Australia check this...funny stuff ..come to australia.......YouTube - Deadly Animals (Come to Australia) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_TB6onHVE) another insight to our island home....LOL

happiestmferoutthere
06-12-2007, 03:34 AM
Very funny! lol! BTW Kenn, You can light the way brighter on the tour, now that you are a glorious beacon of light! Congrats!:clap: I also left you kudos in your hang-over thread, but it looks like they deleted it!

geonagual
06-12-2007, 03:41 AM
Checking in...this virtual tour of Australia is awesome...I cant wait to go one of these day..check out the scenery, do some cool shit..then get high as fuck with Kenn..HAHA..I also want to scuba dive the barrier reef while I am there.

06-12-2007, 03:45 AM
I am so up for scuba diving... if i get ate by a shark i will have a smile on my face... when i was scubaing in the red sea i almost got hit by a boat and still didn't care, it was so beautiful and i felt so at one with the water it was amazing.. haha everyone was shaking their head at me, i just kept swimming.. and kenn, this tour is amazing...

Kenn
06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Very funny! lol! BTW Kenn, You can light the way brighter on the tour, now that you are a glorious beacon of light! Congrats!:clap: I also left you kudos in your hang-over thread, but it looks like they deleted it!

well what do ya know im a becon of light ....cool! .

Kenn
06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Checking in...this virtual tour of Australia is awesome...I cant wait to go one of these day..check out the scenery, do some cool shit..then get high as fuck with Kenn..HAHA..I also want to scuba dive the barrier reef while I am there.

Glad to see ya on the tour geo ,we will get to the g.b.reef later when we head up th east coast to Queensland

Kenn
06-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I am so up for scuba diving... if i get ate by a shark i will have a smile on my face... when i was scubaing in the red sea i almost got hit by a boat and still didn't care, it was so beautiful and i felt so at one with the water it was amazing.. haha everyone was shaking their head at me, i just kept swimming.. and kenn, this tour is amazing...

If u got ate by a shark u would be smiling..lol ..thats a funny thought.

Kenn
06-13-2007, 10:53 AM
O,K.. stoners time to hit the road again today we head to Woolongong ,so lets get on the ganja bus and ..away we go....Wollongong is the major city of the Illawarra Region. The cities name is an Aboriginal Word meaning ??Sound of the Sea? and is located approximately 1 hours drive south of Sydney. Originally famed for its coal mining and steal production, this region now hosts a lively university, 5 star hotels, guesthouses, galleries and beautiful beaches..............University of Wollongong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Wollongong)

06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
that university sounds amazing.. and those pictures are beautiful... awesome kenn:thumbsup::stoned:

Kenn
06-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Today we are goin to visit The A.C.T..The Australian Capital territory and Australias capital city Canberra...I found a virtual tour for you guys see what u think...Virtual Canberra: Australia's National Capital (http://www.virtualcanberra.gov.au/)

Kenn
06-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Its time to leave this town and get back on the road,were heading north frm canberra into more farm country . Our next stop will be Dubbo..Another beautiful country town Dubbo, New South Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbo,_New_South_Wales)

06-15-2007, 11:32 AM
:thumbsup: does it smell in farm country? i bet it does, it smells at all farms..

Kenn
06-17-2007, 04:40 AM
lol especially pig farms blazin.:D

chronicnhash
06-17-2007, 07:24 AM
i got pounds of dope can i join the tour australia looks like the shit

happiestmferoutthere
06-17-2007, 07:33 AM
The more the merrier! Kenn is an awesome tour guide! Welcome aboard, mate!(See! I'm talking Australian already!);)

chronicnhash
06-17-2007, 07:37 AM
yeah ive been lookin at his tour and australia looks like such a nice country!! too bad i never heard a thing about it in school:(

happiestmferoutthere
06-17-2007, 07:41 AM
yeah ive been lookin at his tour and australia looks like such a nice country!! too bad i never heard a thing about it in school:(

Thats what I was telling Kenn. What we learn about is not only limited, but biased by our own countries. Its nice to have an Australian point of view. It's a beautiful country!

chronicnhash
06-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Thats what I was telling Kenn. What we learn about is not only limited, but biased by our own countries. Its nice to have an Australian point of view. It's a beautiful country!

ya for sure!

06-17-2007, 11:45 PM
lol especially pig farms blazin.:D

eww i hate that smell always hits my gag reflex..

welcome aboard chronicnhash kenn gives the best tour.. and it just keeps going and going..:thumbsup::D

Kenn
06-18-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey the bus is fillin up thats great welcome aboard man hope u enjoy ur time here chronic hash. Ok lets move away frm the smelly farms and into a more rockin sort of a town ..Tamworth ..The country music capital of Australia..
Population 34,500
Tamworth is situated at the junction of the New England and Oxley Highways, on the banks of the Peel River. It is 411km (255 miles) from Sydney; 1152km (715 miles) from Melbourne; 1,446km (898 miles) from Adelaide; 589km (366 miles) from Brisbane.

Climate
Average temperatures: January max 30C (88F) - min 17C (63F); July max 16C (61F) - min 4C (39F). The town is 389 metres (1276 ft) above sea level and has an average rainfall of 650mm (25in). Occasional snow falls in winter on the hilltops around Nundle (60km [37miles]) to the south.

Characteristics
As well as being famous as the Australasian Country Music Capital, Tamworth was also the first city in the country to install electric street lighting. The city is in the heart of the biggest gemstone fossicking region of NSW, and is surrounded by picturesque countryside........Tamworth Country Music Festival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamworth_Country_Music_Festival)

06-19-2007, 05:18 AM
hii kenn.. okay well i have a question... does your country music sound different from American country music because of the accent? or does it sound the same... i like some country music and to hear Australian bands would be cool..:stoned:

happiestmferoutthere
06-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Actually, I was kind of surprised to hear that there were Aussie country bands. And thats a really good question, blazinit. I also think it would be cool.

BoilerUp
06-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Head to the GB Reef!, Not only is it fantastic, but if you take your time afterwards to drive along the coastline you can find some of the most beautiful secluded beaches.

Also, remember you don't tip in Australia!

Kenn
06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
hii kenn.. okay well i have a question... does your country music sound different from American country music because of the accent? or does it sound the same... i like some country music and to hear Australian bands would be cool..:stoned:
So you want to hear some Aussie Country mmmm. This is a Famous Australian song, this song was played at the Steve Irwin Tribute ..this was Steves fav song..and artist John Williamson.
YouTube - Steve Irwin True Blue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htk7Fcku3T0&mode=related&search=.....and) heres another aussie fav..gimmie a home among the gum trees...YouTube - John williamson home among the gum trees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h85hqvskiCw&mode=related&search=)

06-19-2007, 07:40 AM
aww that first song was good, made me all sad.. Steve Irwin was so cool.. and the second song is so happy.. aussie music is awesome :thumbsup: id like to hear more as you travel more... that would be awesome..

Kenn
06-21-2007, 07:53 AM
aww that first song was good, made me all sad.. Steve Irwin was so cool.. and the second song is so happy.. aussie music is awesome :thumbsup: id like to hear more as you travel more... that would be awesome..

no worries blazin more Aussie music on the tour 4 ya..thats too easy.:thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Lm0ommB7Msounds not the best sound on this one but nice pics..icehouse were popular in Aus in th eighties.. love this song great southern land..thats us.

Kenn
06-21-2007, 08:20 AM
Well weve danced our feet off in Tamworth great atmosphere in this little town everyone is friendly and smiling but sadly we have to move on .Back out toward the east coast to the home of the big banana and some of the best beaches in Aus....Coffs harbour.....this place ur gonna love, resort style living man its beautiful Coffs Harbour, New South Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffs_Harbour,_New_South_Wales)

Kenn
06-21-2007, 10:44 AM
no worries blazin more Aussie music on the tour 4 ya..thats too easy.:thumbsup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Lm0ommB7Msounds not the best sound on this one but nice pics..icehouse were popular in Aus in th eighties.. love this song great southern land..thats us.

sorry abt that the link wont work..ok try this one ..Paul Kelly is an Aussie ledgend and every aussie knows this song To her door..classic Aussie Talent.......YouTube - Paul Kelly - To Her Door (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZrfG9P6_D0)

Samwhore
06-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Sorry I've been gone for so long. Kenn you have been amazing at continuing this tour, I have been lurking and reading every page of it. Continue!

And to all those who have joined us, thanks for joining! Australia is a wonderful country.

happiestmferoutthere
06-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Sorry I've been gone for so long. Kenn you have been amazing at continuing this tour, I have been lurking and reading every page of it. Continue!

And to all those who have joined us, thanks for joining! Australia is a wonderful country.

Welcome back, Samwhore. A lot of people have missed you!;)

06-23-2007, 09:19 PM
:stoned:

Samwhore
06-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Welcome back, Samwhore. A lot of people have missed you!;)

Thank you! Glad to be back.

Kenn
06-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Thank you! Glad to be back.

Well I be fckt ....its Sam Bloody Whore..lol ...welcome back mate! the tour is still goin strong glad to av ya back on the bus.:thumbsup:

Kenn
06-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Hope u all liked coffs the climate just gets warmer and warmer as we make our way into Queensland so give a wave to N.S.W as we cross the border and head to Brisbane...Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and the third largest city of Australia, with a population of about 1.3 million people and a total area of almost 1000 square kilometres, making it qua area one of the world's largest cities. Brisbane's commercial centre lies along the meandering Brisbane River, about 15 km from the Pacific Ocean. The city is an important industrial and service centre with a busy port. Since the mid-1900's, many new industrial and residential areas have been built in the suburbs.

The British explorer John Oxley was the first European to reach the area of the Yuggera Aboriginal people, where Brisbane now stands, in 1823. A year later a prison settlement was established here by Sir Thomas Brisbane, the governor of New South Wales and the city that grew around it was later named after him. In 1839 the convicts were removed and three years later the area was opened to free settlers. In 1859 Brisbane became the capital of the colony of Queensland and the city has been steadily growing since then.

Brisbane is now a thoroughly modern city, its central business district dominated by steel and glass office towers, but with examples of earlier architecture still present among these. In 1988 the World Expo was held on the South Bank of the Brisbane river, as part of Australia's bicentennial celebration. After the fair all structures were dismantled, with the exception of the exquisite Nepalese pavilion and an attractive park was developed here, including a swimming lagoon.

Kenn
06-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Queensland is the sunshine state this is where Aussies like to holiday so many things to do and see ,i will try to show you them all .If you have heard of Queensland then more than likely you have heard of the gold coast and the sunshine coast the best surfing beaches ...I guess thats why they call it surfers paradise....Lets cruise the beaches and check em out ......oh yeah keep ya joints down low around here..Queensland has the harshest penalties for weed in Australia.....First the gold coast....Gold Coast, Queensland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Coast,_Queensland)

06-26-2007, 01:46 AM
everything is so amazing... :D

Kenn
06-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Life is a beach in queensland Lets checkout the sunshine coast now there is so many beautiful beaches i cant show you them all but u should get some idea of the area from the pics....Paradise!.......Sunshine Coast, Queensland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Coast,_Queensland)

06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
i love the color of the water...

Kenn
06-28-2007, 06:25 AM
There is so much to see and do in Queensland ,how about we get off the bus for awhile and have some good old fashioned fun at the numerous theme parks on the gold coast..Choose your park and lets go...:dance:............Gold Coast Theme Parks - Dreamworld, Sea World, Movie World & Wet'n'Wild - Tourism Gold Coast, Australia (http://www.tourismgoldcoast.com/tours_themeparks.html)

06-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Can we all buy the super pass?????!!? I would love to go every were.. i love amusement parks.. Im going to raging waters in a week :thumbsup:

Raging Waters (http://www.ragingwaters.com/)

Kenn
06-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Raging waters looks like a wicked place ..when we get thru with our tour .. i would love a tour of the U.S ....by the way we havent even seen half of australia yet we still got a long way to go.

happiestmferoutthere
06-28-2007, 07:07 AM
I agree! Gotta go to them all! :jointsmile: Very cool!

Kenn
06-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Ok its settled we all get the super pass and ..GO FOR IT ! and after a tiring day we will camp the night on a beach toke it up and stare at the stars .Queensland is the life!:D

06-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Are their a lot of sharks? because if not i would love to go swimming at night... I do it all the time in california

Kenn
06-28-2007, 11:32 PM
sharks are a part of life in Aus but most attacks happen in South australia and Western australia ,you ll be safe to swim blazin ill stand on the beach if i see a shark ill shoot the barstard...lol.....go for it . :)

06-29-2007, 03:09 AM
:thumbsup: okay either way.. it will be fun.. swimming with the sharks...

Kenn
06-29-2007, 05:30 AM
Ok guys rise and shine its Time to board the bus and keep heading north ,Leaving the bustle of the Gold coast behind us as we head to the tropical north .You aint seen nothin yet ..our next stop Cairns. Cairns, Queensland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns,_Queensland)

06-29-2007, 01:50 PM
i saved that picture of the water fall its amazing. Australia is really beautiful so far.

Kenn
07-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Sorry been away for awhile guys been heaps busy latley..Hope u are all well and still keen to tour .So we have seen cairns lets keep headin north along the captain cook highway to port Douglas

downundadude
07-15-2007, 07:23 AM
yo kenn man you should seriously start a tour business i reckon, you could make it huge like an austraila wide tour, in a bus, ,and it will take about 3 months, hahahaha that would be sweet and charge $5000 per head oh and BYO green or go to all the mad dealer spots to taste different smoke from around aussie, mmmmmmm i might go see the bank tommorow with a business proposal...

any way nice tour please continue pics are unreal man

Kenn
07-15-2007, 10:48 AM
yo kenn man you should seriously start a tour business i reckon, you could make it huge like an austraila wide tour, in a bus, ,and it will take about 3 months, hahahaha that would be sweet and charge $5000 per head oh and BYO green or go to all the mad dealer spots to taste different smoke from around aussie, mmmmmmm i might go see the bank tommorow with a business proposal...

any way nice tour please continue pics are unreal man

no worries mate glad another aussie likes the tour too..and u know that aint such a bad idea.:thumbsup:

07-31-2007, 04:20 AM
hey kenn come back.. i miss the tour. The beach looks beautiful !!

Kenn
08-02-2007, 05:33 AM
hey balazin it im still lurkin mate just so busy with work ill try get back onto the tour when i get time off work fuck its to busy atm.

SDK SLAYER
08-03-2007, 12:48 AM
I lived in the jungle near Wonga Beach for a few months about 10 yrs or so ago....awesome spot....I met a jungle grower & was stoned the whole time I was there....good times :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

Kenn
09-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Ok ..hello ,hello is anyone still out there???...Im back after a long time away .im sorry i left all u guys hangin and I hope there is still some one out ther who wants to continue the tour of Aus...Lets get back on the bus again and see what sort of stuff we can find to keep u guys amused ...so where did i leave ya s hangin..ohhh Yeahh port Douglas .well lets hit that beautiful coastal road again and keep goin north ..The beautiful Tropical North....this time as far as we can go to CapeYork First stop on the way is cooktown..lets stop here av a beer and take in the sites. Cooktown

Cooktown is situated on the east coast of Cape York Peninsula, Australia, 4 hours drive north of Cairns. It offers the traveling fisherman a huge variety of fishing environments from the sweetwater up in the rainforest chasing jungle perch to the ribbon reefs where some of the best marlin fishing in the world can be had

Kenn
09-25-2007, 12:11 PM
heres some of the sites you can see around cooktown what a beautiful place i think I would like to live here.

happiestmferoutthere
09-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Yes, Kenn. I'm still here!! Good to see ya'!! Ready to continue the tour, mate!!:thumbsup:

MadSativa
09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
heres some of the sites you can see around cooktown what a beautiful place i think I would like to live here.

Kenn what up long time no see I didnt even know u were still giving the tour. Amazing as always, keep up the nice work.

Kenn
09-26-2007, 06:35 AM
Kenn what up long time no see I didnt even know u were still giving the tour. Amazing as always, keep up the nice work.
Hey Madsativa .Ive only just got back on to cann .com.been away workin...So anyway i figured why not continue the tour and catch up with all my old friends on here.:thumbsup:
hope you are still keen.

Kenn
09-26-2007, 06:48 AM
yes ..im glad there is still some of the original tourists out there ..g day to all of ya ..Today i av a treat for ya instead of swimmin at the beach today ,im gonna take u into the bush to a local swimmin hole where we can bong on all day and relax,undisturbed...enjoy guys.

Kenn
09-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Now we are all wet ,cool and stoned lets go for a quick drive thru some aussie bush to the Lakefield national park. Abt 2 hrs frm cooktown...ur gonna love this place!

happiestmferoutthere
09-27-2007, 03:54 AM
Now thats my kinda road! Awesome!
Thats a beautiful flower. I don't think I've ever seen one like that.

Gare206
09-27-2007, 04:21 AM
probably the coolest pictures ive ever seen not gonna lie i looked at all 8 pages of ure tour guide

Vaporize Me
09-27-2007, 04:29 AM
Fuck :( i want to go there soo goddamn bad!! its like one of my dreams to go to Australia.

Kenn
09-27-2007, 08:04 AM
probably the coolest pictures ive ever seen not gonna lie i looked at all 8 pages of ure tour guide

man that just made my day tha comment ,,thanks dude..Im glad u like the tour

Kenn
09-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Now thats my kinda road! Awesome!
Thats a beautiful flower. I don't think I've ever seen one like that.

yeah that my kinda road too happi...as for the flowers there proberly are hundreds of flowers u have never seen in Australia..ill show u more as we go along...Glad to av u back on the tour happi.:thumbsup:

Kenn
09-29-2007, 02:02 AM
So what did ya think of lakefield national park guys/ Its now time to say goodbye to this beautiful place and keep heading north next stop Weipa as we get closer to the top of Australia.Weipa, Queensland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weipa,_Queensland)

happiestmferoutthere
09-29-2007, 03:58 AM
Very, very cool. I thought the photograph link of the Aborigine in the Wikipedia article was very interesting. Very sad. Thought provoking . Their story is like the Native Americans in so many ways.

Kenn
09-29-2007, 04:48 AM
yeah happi the Aborigines are alot like ur own natives .."They were standing on the shore one day saw the white sails in the sun.Wasn't long before they came to know white man ,white law white guns" a quote frm an aussie song...YouTube - Goanna - Solid Rock (1982) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7GXvur0eI)

Kenn
09-29-2007, 05:03 AM
yeah happi the Aborigines are alot like ur own natives .."They were standing on the shore one day saw the white sails in the sun.Wasn't long before they came to know white man ,white law white guns" a quote frm an aussie song...YouTube - Goanna - Solid Rock (1982) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7GXvur0eI)

Kenn
10-05-2007, 02:32 AM
oops i posted that twice ..ok we are now at the most northern tip of Australia Cape york..lets av a look around while we wait for a boat ..I got a surprize for yas ..were headin to Thursday Island next ur gonna love it.

Kenn
11-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Due to lack of interest this vacation is now cancelled until anyone gives a shit.

04-04-2009, 08:42 PM
awe man Kenn !!

i would love for you to continue when you can !! i have missed this tour..

By the way How the heck ya been? :smokin: