PDA

View Full Version : getting a 360 and i need some help

savagepossum
05-08-2007, 05:27 PM
which two games would you recomend to get ?

Andrew Nguyen
05-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Guitar Hero II for sure. Gears of War?

Recusant
05-09-2007, 12:22 AM

Pretty much sums it up.

OniEhtRedrum781
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and NHL '07 if you like hockey...

halfassedjediknight
05-09-2007, 03:12 AM
call of duty 3, gears of war, and i dunno what else. thats all i would play.

but a lot of 360s have been crashing out that ive read of. mine just did too, the disc drive is fucked up somehow. microsoft repairs it..but to your own expense of course. i was hoping there would be a years warranty or something.

slipknotpsycho
05-09-2007, 03:19 AM
call of duty 3, gears of war, and i dunno what else. thats all i would play.

but a lot of 360s have been crashing out that ive read of. mine just did too, the disc drive is fucked up somehow. microsoft repairs it..but to your own expense of course. i was hoping there would be a years warranty or something.

that's actually kinda funny, considering the points i brought up around (i think) page three of my ps3 vs 360 thread... (it's funny cuz of how many people tried to tell me i didn't know what i was talking about, or the oens that admitted i did, said they repair it at THEIR expense, and no i'm not trying to stir up that debate again, but i can't help boast lol)

halfassedjediknight
05-09-2007, 03:21 AM
that's actually kinda funny, considering the points i brought up around (i think) page three of my ps3 vs 360 thread... (it's funny cuz of how many people tried to tell me i didn't know what i was talking about, or the oens that admitted i did, said they repair it at THEIR expense, and no i'm not trying to stir up that debate again, but i can't help boast lol)

oh i didnt even read that thread. i like them both. i dont have a ps3 though, i cant afford that right now. but i had a 360. anyways, i love all consoles and cant choose favorites. i miss my gamecube and my n64 doesnt work anymore.

slipknotpsycho
05-09-2007, 03:26 AM
oh i didnt even read that thread. i like them both. i dont have a ps3 though, i cant afford that right now. but i had a 360. anyways, i love all consoles and cant choose favorites. i miss my gamecube and my n64 doesnt work anymore.

http://boards.cannabis.com/games-arcade-talk/100158-ps3-vs-xbox-360-a.html

you are the last poster in it... o.0

tek(bdm)
05-09-2007, 03:31 AM
:thumbsup: okay i bought a and xbox 360 in march of 2006 just to play oblivion now a year later its still my all time favorite game. Defenetly recomend getting oblivion above any other games you get. When your high you can get lost in the game its crazy. Ive put 200+ hours and the updates keep this game fresh.

The 2nd game should be a multiplayer game you can play online. Gears of War is a good game but not a must have, i have this, Ghost recon aw 2, and rainbox six vegas and i defenetly recomend rainbow six vegas. These two games will rock your world for quite a while. Good choice on the 360 its a sexy beast man...

TOOL9
05-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Gears of War, Guitar Hero 2

halfassedjediknight
05-09-2007, 03:49 AM
http://boards.cannabis.com/games-arcade-talk/100158-ps3-vs-xbox-360-a.html

you are the last poster in it... o.0

oh im also real high. hah, sorry. :D

Boricua
05-10-2007, 03:22 AM
gears of war and oblicvion

scStOnEr
05-10-2007, 03:32 AM
only two xbox 360 games i have are gears of war, and tom clany advanced warfighter. both pretty sick.. GoW is a must

thecreator
05-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Yea I would say guitar hero but all the good shit is downloadable content that costs 3 bucks a song. You spend 60 on the game and 75 on the guitar but you have to add the 100 or so bucks you have to get to fully enjoy the game. If I were you I'c get Gears Of War and wait for Assassins Creed. I know thats what I'm going to do.

savagepossum
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
no way am i getting guitar hero because its for wannabe guitarists i'll stick to the real thing thanks, i'll definitly get that oblivion though

thecreator
05-10-2007, 10:55 PM
no way am i getting guitar hero because its for wannabe guitarists i'll stick to the real thing thanks, i'll definitly get that oblivion though

Good shit oh get Resident Evil 5

invoke
05-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Haha Guitar Hero looked stupid when I first saw it but it's really fun. Anyways I wouldn't get Gears, sure it's amazing the first time you play it but you're probably not gonna wanna go back to it and the multiplayer sucks. I'd go with Oblivion (+ the Shivering Isles expansion if you can.) and Rainbow Six Vegas.

thecreator
05-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Haha Guitar Hero looked stupid when I first saw it but it's really fun. Anyways I wouldn't get Gears, sure it's amazing the first time you play it but you're probably not gonna wanna go back to it and the multiplayer sucks. I'd go with Oblivion (+ the Shivering Isles expansion if you can.) and Rainbow Six Vegas.

Yea the multilayer is phenomenal idk maybe its not the game at all.................just saying

ipodguy
06-13-2007, 06:45 AM

ur entitled to your own opinion but gears is the best game because of the awesome co-op play and its re-playibility. once you beat it on casual you can go onto hardcore then insane mode. online is pretty awesome too, i mean who doesnt enjoy chainsawing their friends into a bloody pulp

slipknotpsycho
06-13-2007, 06:51 AM
the game looks like a great game, but i just had to post this video.. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqt6cLko_dc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecannabis%2Ecom%2Fgames% 2Darcade%2Dtalk%2F118858%2Dso%2Dmany%2Dsony%2Dfans %2Dhere%2Di%2Djust%2Dhave%2Dask%2Dwhy%2Dlong%2Drea d%2Ehtml

KingsBlend420
06-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Gears of War for sure and either

Oblivion
Ghost Recon 2
Rainbow Six Vegas

savagepossum
06-13-2007, 07:40 PM
lol that would be funnier if i hadn't just bought one :D i don't even know why i am wasting my money on a games console when i should just get a real life and stop living in a fantasy world:thumbsup:

bloodmasta
07-23-2007, 01:13 PM
i know more than 2 good games ill just name a few and you can chose lol

Saints Row
Gears Of War
Test Drive Unlimited
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Oblivion
Moto GP 06

420_s.w.e.d.
07-23-2007, 03:05 PM
saints row and gears of war!

palerider7777
07-23-2007, 07:12 PM
rainbow six vegas, oblivion is a must and in a couple weeks two worlds will be out. and from what i hear it's oblivion on roids. + it's online and as far as the 360 breaking down iv'e had 3 i bought from eb games. and they all have broke about a year in. but the new black one has been redone. and has better fans and everything. so there way better than the older ones.

+ instead of sending off to xbox to fix i just take them back to walmart and tell them it's broke and they switch it out for me.