PDA

View Full Version : Rebgirl420

Skink
05-07-2007, 06:08 PM
hahah thats kick ass Skink, as long as ive lived here (forever) ive never seen a flood. Maybe up north if you live ON a river but you'd never get flooded in Greensburg, PA. But i'd like it if you were my neighbor haha that would kick ass! xoxox

Don't count me out... I am looking at all the counties around there... none of your area has seen a flood in a while,,,but on the 100 year flood zone map there are places that have flooded there... I see a place in Butler county and one in alleghany county I am wanting to inquire about,,,damn it's cheap to live there... seems like a lot of retired peeps are dieing off and a lot of the homes were built when there was a steel industry... when and if I move out there you will be valuable to me,,,you willing to answer questions I might have,like bus transportation stores and seedy areas???

Hope you find this...

aceofangels
05-08-2007, 04:23 AM
If she lived in Greensburg, they got hit by a tornado last week. Pretty bad too. I knew some people that lived up there. Haven't heard from them yet.

79lostinspace79
09-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Yup Greensburg stopped getting flooded after they dammed the conemaugh river in livermore and flooded the town.