PDA

View Full Version : MOBAY GROW LOG

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Ok its me again, this time iam grow B52, PPP, WHITE RUSSIAN, AND NORTHERN LIGHTS. the b52s and ppp are inn the vegging box now and the white russians have broke soil and the nl is on its way. this grow goes out to my friend to the end postmandave. we started on this forum about the same time and we help each other out big time. so if u can trust someone out there stick with that grow buddy.

B52 WEEK 3 VEGGING
PPP WEEK 1 VEGGING

Tomthehippie
05-02-2007, 12:10 PM
looking nice man! il be watching! :)

postmandave
05-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeh the man is back. how do bro like the treats you got in store for us this time . this b52 is an exellent strain i got a few hear to. S what you up to hear selecting the best mums and cloning them .COT man. the way to grow . they plants look real healthy Mobay and im looking forward to see if this ppp clones like they say it does a real sog plant they say . the postman

PS GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK MATE

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:18 PM
ty tom this will be a grow to remember. but watch out for the xmas grow, man that grow will be awsome. white widow, ak47, white russian, ppp, nl, thc bomb, blueberry, bubblegum. now iam getting all my mothers together now, so when 9/11 gets here everything will be in place. flood n drain sog all 8 strains for xmas.

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:21 PM
PMD i had to start the b52s cause u started them, like to follow in your footsteps on these strains bro. that way u can give me heads up on them.

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:25 PM
damn i just seen this little square under my flag saying that iam an unknown quantity at this point. shit i should have kept my mouth closed when that scammer was loose.

Tomthehippie
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
nice man, AK47 is what i plan to grow next, got some clones on the way ;) ar yea dave said you were going for bb. cant wait to see that.

postmandave
05-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Mobay the flood and drain trays you have are ideal for what you are planning.This b52 its a big bud cross think the other parent is super skunk but it clones real well as you know perfect for these flood and train trays im watching your exeperience with these trays cause as you know i plan on using those to.Youre b52 are on the 6th node or coming to 6th node another week or 2 they will be showing preflower then you are set mate.What made you go for thc bomb? intresting choice that one . the postman.

Tomthehippie
05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
When do u plan to flower man? :)

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:32 PM
yeah tom right now iam getting all my mothers in place, so the other strains will be later on after these. like PMD says get the perfect mom and its C.O.T. ( clones on tap)

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:34 PM
2 of the b52s are female as far as i can see. but i will give them about 2 more weeks in veg. a total of 6 weeks vegging. them keep the best mom in vegging and flower the other females. the good thing is b52 only takes 49 days to flower.

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:39 PM
PMD this is why i picked the thc bomb THC Bomb Marijuana Seeds (http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/THC_marijuana_seeds.html)

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:42 PM
i love the yield of the big bud and i love the pics u sent me of the ppp clones bud shots and the thc bomb is supposed to be stronger than the 2. had to go with it bro lol. High up to 700g M2. awwww shit.

bro i order these seeds on wednesday and they where here on monday. the fast bank i have ever dealt with and the nl have broke soil, germ them soon as they got here lol.

postmandave
05-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Sounds real intresting bro and thats a bold claim . will be following your log of this strain with intrest(you know i love the high producers lol)You got some killer strains there man.Ak mate that stinks like nothing i smelled before i cant explain the smell like something rotten( maybe its my sons feet lol they are rotten) seriously man that strain stinks manbut they say the end result is well worth the hassle and i know you were well happy with the end result.By the look of those b52 yopu got a 2 nice pheno there for mums.the postman

mobay
05-02-2007, 12:56 PM
the ak47 is no joke bro, that will be in your family for years, as i know you will clone the shit out of that one. lol. bro i need 1 of each for my mom but 2 will be even better. now that will be COT.

postmandave
05-02-2007, 01:04 PM
How often you planning on taking the clones .Cause if its every month or so then 2 mums would be ideal cause it would be less stress if you were taking the clones from alternate mothers. but saying that a healthy mature mother should produce enough clones for you every month. Did you ever make hash with the trim you had from last grow? the postmandave

mobay
05-02-2007, 01:14 PM
PMD every month would be ideal, but i have to be careful with taking clones i tend to run out of space quickly lol. i have space in the flower room for 5-6 trays @ 20 clones per tray, under 1000w hps. plus some extra space for the non flood n drain plants. might have to open up some space thinking about it.

postmandave
05-02-2007, 01:26 PM
more space man lol. Its never ending mate that will be a exellent sog you will have going there.Its really about getting a system set up ,taking the clones .timing the rooting time, and sussing when to add more . Ideally i would like to harvest every month
to be harvesting every month . as i said its all about getting the system right.the postman.

postmandave
05-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Mobay are you still using fox farm nutes or gh?

Tomthehippie
05-02-2007, 03:11 PM
THC Bomb sounds interesting any info on its heritage? And ther bloody cheap!

postmandave
05-02-2007, 04:01 PM
This seed bank isnt bad tom the seeds are very cheap and they have some intresting strains . i will be trying them for sure.the postman.

mobay
05-02-2007, 04:53 PM
yeah PMD iam still using fox farm nutes and as going to be using fox farm and gh for the flood n drain grows , want to see which one works the best.:D

tom i dont know the parents have to look that up to find out whats going on. and i have been here and there for seeds but this seed bank has what i need @ a damn good price. hard to find ak47 for that price, and my last ak47 grow the buds were huge. also they are fast as hell getting them to you, and stealth.

PMD i have all the seeds i need for years to come bro, just have to find my perfect mom and COT here i come. want to veg these babies for a longer time than 4 weeks so the clones will be huge. so bro how did the 50/50 mix work 4 u?

TheGreenFog
05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Mobay, that THC Bomb looks great in the ad. VERY interesting with high yield and high THC %. Looking forward to seeing that. I guess that would beat PPP & BigBud hands down if it does what it claims.

So you will sog the next grow or this one as well? Do you lollipop them?

What do you have in your soil? Looks almost like coco with perlite. Those seedlings look excellent. Very healthy. Nice.

You say 5-6 trays with 20 slips each tray with 1k watts over EACH tray? SoG, then...?

Sorry for all the questions, man, but I'm liking the grow. You have good grows, man. I'd like to see one of your older ones if you can find it and bump it up. Thanks, bro.

The Fog :rastasmoke:

postmandave
05-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Mobay its the best method for cloning i have tried yet rooting time cut in half from the usual method i used for cloning ,.I kinda stuck with cloning in soil cause it worked for me but the 50/50 mix is very fast imo i got roots on the b52 clone in 9 days and when cloning straight into soil it could take as long as 3 week to get established roots but as i said it worked for me but im sticking with this method now mate now my clones are rooted and vegged a week in 18 days. so thanks for brining me around to your method of doing things i can be kinda stubborn:mad: the postman
ps how do fog got a grow going?

mobay
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
whats up green fog :D . yeah man in 2 more weeks the b52s will have 6 weeks of veg and i will take cuts from them and start a flood n drain flower. my trays are 22in x 22in, it will fit 20 four x four coco cubes in it. and will be doing 4 trays worth different strains in them. b52, ppp, white russian and nl :rastasmoke: . the soil is some organic soil i found at the garden shop. but will be going back to fox farm soil from now on :mad: . i dont save my pics from my grows, old lady's mom sometimes uses my computer lol. but PMD has all of my pics he saves every pic so he might throw them up here :thumbsup: .

PMD bro i cant wait to clone something :smokin: . this waiting around shit isnt me. as u can tell this has been the longest i ever vegged. usually i veg for 1 week only then its 12/12 bro. the 50/50 mix is calling me :D .

mobay
05-02-2007, 07:21 PM
as we speak iam taping off my attic with reflective material from lowes. and will put the ac unit in between the 2 rooms so they both stay cool in this heat.

mobay
05-02-2007, 10:26 PM
theres nebula and jock horror :jointsmile:

UMrocksmysocks
05-03-2007, 02:27 AM
YO MOBAY! whats up man, ur plants are always lookin great dude, you got this shit down!! il be watchin this whole thing, big fan... when i start up another grow i want you by my side, like my jedi master or somethin hahaha

Tomthehippie
05-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Great pics dave! :D mmmmmm...

Tomthehippie
05-04-2007, 07:08 PM
nice man! got any more pics of the filter? :)

postmandave
05-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Odor Sok Air Filters! Hydroponics OdorSok Air Filters Indoor Gardening Hydroponic Air Filters - Odor Problems are in the bag! (http://www.odorsok.net/index.php)

mobay
05-05-2007, 02:24 AM
whats up rocks ty on the shout out :thumbsup: . i will be here in the forums for this entire grow. so when you do start a grow up , hit me up :rastasmoke: .
bro with that jungle you have going i hope that 1 filter will do. honestly i think you will run out of space, with the way you clone :D .

ok here is the set up i look forward to filling up in 2-3 weeks with clones. i will start out with 20 b52 clones in 1 tray and when the ppp's are ready to clone , they will go into the other tray. have 3 more trays waiting for white russian and northern lights. got to get the right mom first on all plants and then all 5 trays will be up and running.

mobay
05-05-2007, 02:30 AM
site not letting me upload pics

mobay
05-05-2007, 02:49 AM
here we go sorry

postmandave
05-05-2007, 07:25 PM
how many mothers you planning to keep mate?

mobay
05-07-2007, 04:37 AM
i will keep 2 mothers per strain. have to get the clones movin :D . gonna be taking cuts every 5-6 weeks of of the b52 mothers. because b52 flowering time is 49 days and thats 7 weeks. so taking cuts 1week before harvest and 7 days to root, that will keep me rolling just fine :jointsmile: .here are a few pics of my b52 mothers :rastasmoke:

Weedhound
05-07-2007, 04:43 AM
omg postman; those may very well be the most beautiful buds I have ever seen. :thumbsup:

mobay
05-07-2007, 04:56 AM
ty the 1st 3 pics are my nebula plants, and the last pic is jock horror. nebula will put into another world when smoked.

Weedhound
05-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Lovely, absolutely stunning!!!

Tomthehippie
05-07-2007, 08:23 AM
what light are they under man? :)

postmandave
05-07-2007, 11:52 AM
yeh they are the mans pics they are so good looking i save all his pics and would you beleave this guy produces these with from 1 week to 3 week veggies man he never ceases to amaze me. i think he done these under cfl tom dont quote me on that but im sure he was using 4x125 watt cfl for the nebula grow and 400 watt hps an the jock horror .This flood and drian grow he is doing at the moment will be intresting to watch.
mobay i was going to post some pics do you mind if i just join on this thread or you wanna keep this all about the flood and drain grow.I was thinking we could turn this into a sog thread with mothers cuttings and the whole caboodle right through to harvest now that our mums are nearly ready or you wanna start a new thread.be safe mate the postman.

mobay
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Tom they are under 400w mh at the moment. 10 ppp, 5 white russians, 2 northern lights, and 3 b52s.

PMD come on bro throw your pics up in here :thumbsup:. help get this thread more views and replys.

PMD this is the 1st time vegging for this long of a period bro. the other grows where 1 week veg from seed under a 2ft flo light, and straight into 12/12 1000w hps.the only reason iam vegging this long is to get my flood and drain going

mobay
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
man o man i can wait. 1 more week of vegging and all hell is gonna break loose.

mobay
05-07-2007, 01:12 PM
here are some pics of ppp at week 2 of 18/6. had to resize them cause they were to big for the forums download settings.

postmandave
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
damn man they look real healthy mate and these b52 mums mate looks as if you got all the same pheno there . i found that b52 was very uniformed my self . this thread will end up one decent peice of growing info .come on people join in and give ur views and input lets have some fun.top job with those ppp mate just look at the yeilds you got coming here.the postman.

Weedhound
05-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Postman.... I don't know if my heart can take much more....I'm in love.....I can't get over how beautiful those are.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

postmandave
05-08-2007, 07:39 PM
weedhound this is mobays thing producing these buetifull buds.these pis are nothing .i wish i had a pic of his lstd nebula man that was an awesome grow .you arent doing so bad yerself pal.bro i will post some pics of my current lst grow as soon as i get my camers back i lst,d the aurora indica and nothern lights but the ak is so short and stocky that it didnt need it. now they have produced a nice canopy .my mums are getting there i topped them last week so they are bushing out.I have been giving the mums a seaweed growth enhacer in there water and they have reacted well to it actually they are thriving on it.I also took 5 big bud clones and put them in a home made bubble cloner and took another couple and put them in a 50/50 perlite and vercum,alite mix to see what produces the roots first lol mad experiment.anyway mate you are nearly there . what did you think of that feeding method of latewoods as i know you use the gh 3 part.Latewood swears by it i was going to try it myself before the hydro went bust but will give it a go for my xmas grow everyone who follows his feed chart only has positive things to say about it. the only thing is i can only find sensi cal mag grow and bloom amd i dont think this is what he uses , maybe he will pop on give us the lowdown if this product is differant from what he uses anyway mate catch you when you are on.be safe the postman.

mobay
05-08-2007, 07:51 PM
how the hell did my thread get way over here?

postmandave
05-08-2007, 08:10 PM
latewood said that all grow logs must be moved hear. im not giving an opinion on this bro i.lol it doesnt really matter were it is man lets just get on with it and post the log as i said i will post some pics tomorow mate. did you read that thread on the gh 3 part and have you decided to go that way.the postman.

Tomthehippie
05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-suggestions/114322-moving-thread.html#post1407298

:)

orangeman
05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha happy to see you got another log Mobay, I'll be lookin' in a lot :D.

mobay
05-10-2007, 12:05 PM
whats up orangeman over 9000 post, you should be a mod :) .

ok lastnight i took 18 cuttings from the b52 plants, will be giving them 7-8 days to root then putting them into coco cubes in my flood n drain system. will be using fox farm nutes on this grow. 2 cuttings short of my 20 full tray grow, but what the hell. will be taking more cuts after i top the 2 moms i have after the 7th node which will produce more cuts than i need :D . learned that one from PMD. whats up tom hope things are looking good, on the new project, vip only :D

Tomthehippie
05-10-2007, 12:13 PM
lol. You know it man! ;)

r00tdoctor
05-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice grow mobay, nice strains. Ive got some hashberry and ak48(hoping to find a cherry ak48 pheno for a mother) seedlings going , along with 3 unknown plants that are 9 days into flower. Are the ak's you plan on growing nirvanas ak48 or are they the original ak47's?

postmandave
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
So you took 18 clones mate . did you scrap that b52 mother after that? I know you wasn't happy with one of them.So the fun begins mate now you have some clones to play around with while you are waiting on your mother getting ready for more clones to be taken.I took some more clones myself i was trimming the lower buds sites from ak,ai and nl and didnt have the heart to bin them so i though i would just stick half in the bubble cloner and half in 50/50 perlite mix and see what happens. catch you later sometime.be safe the postman.

mobay
05-12-2007, 01:41 PM
rootdoc they are the original ak47 seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl

PMD yes bro 18 clones, 3-4 more days and its on bro. put the new ac unit in lastnight, so now the temps are excellent. yeah i kept the b52 mother and put it into flowering, hope to get 1 huge bud off her. i also kept the other 2 b52 moms in veg.

the 1st 2 pics are the mother plants i will keep in veg
the 3rd and 4th pic is the lovely ppp plants.

Tomthehippie
05-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Looking great man! :D

mobay
05-12-2007, 05:30 PM
ty tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: tom these are the clones at day 3, 3-4 more days and it flowering time :D

PMD here u go bro, and as we have agreed that pic 3 will be mom.

postmandave
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
what age is that b52 again mobay? damn they look an exellent colour of green so healthy looking.the postman

mobay
05-12-2007, 05:49 PM
week 4 on the b52's bro

mobay
05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
as you can see in my pic of the mom b52, i took the cuts from the bottom. these are the oldest cuts as they have been growing since week 2. now take a look at the top clones , they have picked up big time since making the cuts. now u could either top the plant and produce loads of cuttings down the line or you could take a few more cuts and flower the plant to make one huge bud. keeping 1 clone as a mother clone under 18/6.

postmandave
05-12-2007, 06:30 PM
yeh i know what you mean man it makes sense but since this nl is from seed im thinking that it would be better as mother, being from seed than a cutting would (would i be right).Also how long do you think it would take a clone to produce decent clones?This nl has stretched a bit with being in 12/12 to sex but she will fill out i topped her becuase i dont have the hight at the moment and she would have outgrown the fluoro tubes.I need to go get a MH just havent got aroungd to it.I want to try produce as many clones as possible mate from this just dont know were to take the first cuts from as i said never maintained a mother before.the postman

mobay
05-12-2007, 06:55 PM
imo i would take 2 good cuts from the bottom and keep them as moms. coming from seeds will fill your pots up quick but not from clones. get all your cuts and flower the plant. at least u wont loose a thing. now give your new moms veg nutes for 3 weeks then top her after the 4th node and bro you will be in for a damn good treat 2 weeks after that. now that will be COT. with no root bound.

postmandave
05-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Its the patience in waiting for the clones to produce that i dont have lol im thinking that the mother from seed will be better than the mother from a clone(you not think so)this was the best nl for a mother the others i have in flower at the moment.I just want a mother that can give me an amount of clones per month and last me for a year(if possible) im thinking keep cloning for mum each time would the potency not decrease with each time its cloned?.the postman.

mobay
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
When you find the plant you want to be your ??buddy? for the rest of your life, you can keep that plant??s genetic character alive for decades and pass it on to your children??s children. Propagate and share it with others, to keep a copy, should your own line die out. A clone can be taken from a clone at least 20 times, and probably more, so don??t worry about myths of reduced vigor. Many reports indicate it??s not a problem

mobay
05-14-2007, 09:51 PM
these are the 6 clones i took on saturday and the ones behind them are the 10 i took on sunday. so by next weekend this party should be jumpin.

Tomthehippie
05-15-2007, 08:32 AM
arr! at last we can see this 50/50 mix! How long to root was it again man? :)

mobay
05-15-2007, 10:17 AM
whats up tom, well you will have roots in about 5-7 days , and put the straight into 12/12. or you could wait 7-14 days and get a really big rootball and set them back under 18/6 for your mother plants, as iam doing with 2 of my clones.

Markass
05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
good looking clones mobay :thumbsup:

mobay
05-15-2007, 11:37 AM
thanks markass, cant wait to get them started on the flood n drain.

Markass
05-15-2007, 12:27 PM
thanks markass, cant wait to get them started on the flood n drain.

cloning's something that I certainly will be looking at in the future...seems to be a very useful method..

mobay
05-16-2007, 04:26 AM
1st 2 pics are ppp at week 4 on saturday. i can see that its 6 females in there so far. put wooden sticks in there so i dont forget lol.
pic 3 is my northern lights
pic 4 is the white russians
i have 2 b52 mothers that i will keep under 18/6, and need to find 2-3 ppp mothers. 1 nl and 1 wr will do me good for a while. by x-mas i will have white russian, ppp, thc bomb, ak47, northern lights, white widow, blueberry, and bubblegum mothers up and running.

Markass
05-16-2007, 12:11 PM
1st 2 pics are ppp at week 4 on saturday. i can see that its 6 females in there so far. put wooden sticks in there so i dont forget lol.
pic 3 is my northern lights
pic 4 is the white russians
i have 2 b52 mothers that i will keep under 18/6, and need to find 2-3 ppp mothers. 1 nl and 1 wr will do me good for a while. by x-mas i will have white russian, ppp, thc bomb, ak47, northern lights, white widow, blueberry, and bubblegum mothers up and running.

nice looking plants, dude :thumbsup:

Tomthehippie
05-16-2007, 12:40 PM
i will have white russian, ppp, thc bomb, ak47, northern lights, white widow, blueberry, and bubblegum mothers up and running.

mmmmm! lol :)

mobay
05-16-2007, 03:34 PM
ty on the shout out markass lol :thumbsup:

yeah tom gonna be a very nice x-mas :jointsmile:

postmandave
05-16-2007, 05:27 PM
mobay mate clones are looking spectacular man ,spectacular.so are the plants that ppp look awesome.Im following your advice mate done loads of reading and your advice was spot on . Ive took clones from each the mums and will leave them growing for future mums.Cant wait to you get started with the flood and drain man now that will be sommit.I will post some pics tomorow of the mums bro and let you see whats happening this end.be safe the postman.

whisky
05-16-2007, 07:55 PM
hey guys hows it going. i wasnt looking around the forum much for the last few weeks ( been burning out the last mini harvest ) but glad i caught you on time:) nice grow, im looking forward to those clones maybe learn a few tips and clone myself. not myself, my plants.. u dont need a another whisky around here.. ok bad joke:D
keep tokin!,
whisky:rasta:

mobay
05-17-2007, 03:58 AM
PMD you cant wait, shit i cant wait to get these babies growin. ok bro i will be waiting 4 those pics :thumbsup:

whats up whisky, when ever your ready to start cloning just say the word, or start yourself a thread and get different ways of cloning.

postmandave
05-17-2007, 05:51 PM
so a bigger grow room is on the way bro.Its murder when you run outta space.So whats the plan. extend or build a new one? How are the clones coming? be safe Dave

How you doing wiskey good to see you posting on the thread mate.hope your grow is still going ok.

mobay
05-17-2007, 06:00 PM
bro i dont know what to do at this point. either set my flood n drains on the outside of the light or right under it, and put the soil plants under the light, or the outside. dealing with 6 ppp for soil 1mum staying in veg and 20 clones in f/d. 1 b52 in soil and 15 in f/d. wondering how tall the ppp will get. room size is only 4x10. might have to extend the room out 4ft to make it 8x10.

postmandave
05-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeh i know what you mean man.I would put the soil grow directly under the light as if you out the fl/dr under there it may raise the res temps to high and br make allowances for the ppp soil grow as they will have to be spread out as they grow as they are from seed. So the bigger they get then you may need more space .What is the dimensions of your space i know its 10x 4 but in width/length and hight?hears the pics of the mums i have and the ak at 15 days 12/12.

mobay
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
took the dome off the clones for a hour this morning, and will continue to take it off just to get these babies ready for the 1000w. this is what iam going to do with my space. 1 flower 6 ppp plants and keep the white russian and northern lights in veg mode until these b52's and ppp are done. thats what my mind is saying for now lol.

my flower room is 4x10x6. i just need a space that will hold my 4 mums in with my 4 x 125w cfl reflector.

postmandave
05-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeh bro good idea with the cfl as you know im usng the 6x 58 watt fluro tubes and imo they compliment the hps as good if not better than mh.Thats jusy my opinion most peepo will disagree with me but they work great as soon as i put them under 12/12 hps they take of they fluoros have served me real well . i also keep those mothers under them and they dont look to bad though they are growing out of them now and need the mh or maybe i should just get another 6 58 watt they are only £10 each and replacement bulb£5 man so you cant go wrong really..what you think? \\\\\\\\\\Dave

r00tdoctor
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
All your plants look really good & healthy mobay! You have a strain for every occasion lol.

mobay
05-18-2007, 11:55 AM
PMD bro the cfl light are great and have done me well in the past. using the cool for vegging and the reds for flowering, buds came out excellent on the white russian. but with the amount of plants that i have going i need the mh in my veg room. i am ending up with 6 ppp plants 1 staying in veg and 5 going into flower, after i get 20 cuts off of them for my f/d. bro you need the mh with the shit you have going on there. your plants are looking to damn good. give them mums steak and eggs instead of oddles of noddles. put the mh in there :D.

ty rootdoctor nice to see new post on this thread :thumbsup:. i wasnt gonna grow for the summertime, thinking that almost 3lbs from my last grow would last until 9/11/07 but i thought wrong. so with this late start, i had to find the best of the best seeds to make up for the wait.:mad:

mobay
05-19-2007, 12:01 AM
this is my ak47 clone at week 6 under 12/12, 2 more weeks to go and its party time :hippy:. the 4th pic is the 5 ppp plants that i just transplanted today so they will bounce back to full strength in a day or 2 :(. b52 is in the back right hand corner of the pic.

mobay
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
more pics.
1st pic is a group shot of the mother ppp. also white russian, and northern lights
2nd pic is mother ppp just transplanted
3rd pic is white russian @ week 2
4th pic is northern light @ week 1

postmandave
05-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Coming along nicely mate.Im looking forward to watching those ppp in flower as its always a strain ive been intrested in its a very good scrog and sog starin so it will suit your need perfectly.everythings going to plan mate oyu are on your way to funtimes again lol there is nothing worst than the waiting bro lol.I took the 5 wrx jamaicanstrain and stuck them 12/12 to sex them as i dont have the light in the veg room as the mothers have taken up all the space,so once i have taken the males and put them outside so i can retreave the pollen i will put the best looking female back into veg and keep that as the mother and the pollen from the best male will also be getting added to my aurora indica female .Im also at a crossroads with this jamiacan cross i dont know weather to use the pollen to add to another wr or add the pollen from a wr male to the cross or just use the pollen to backcross the jamiacan cross mother any advice you would like to add lol or anyone else lol.If the 5 seeds from the cross turn out half as good as the original wr/js cross clones then i might not even touch it but i would really love to stabilise that cross a bit more as the last time there were to much differance with the pheno types and there was only realy one worth keeping and that was the one that these seeds came from so i dont know what way to continue lol anyway mate i will catch you on line later today.dave

mobay
05-21-2007, 12:10 AM
heres an update.
pic 1 is b52 @ week 5 week 2 of 12/12
pic 2 is 5 ppp's @ week 4 week 1 of 12/12
pics 3-5 is white russian @ week 2 of 18/6 hps

just put the 400w hps in the veg room to speed up the growth on my babies.:D

Tomthehippie
05-21-2007, 07:44 AM
Looking Great man! :D

orangeman
05-25-2007, 08:33 PM
I know this is totally off topic but I have a question. If you have a mother plant and it's in soil can the plant be affected if it gets root bound? Like will clones be less likely to survive? I was wondering because I might try to keep a mother alive but I plan on keeping it in what ever pot it's in for the rest of it's life until it some how dies, any advice?

TheKidThatLovesMary
05-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Hey mobay everyone in this thread is awsome nice grow and thanks to all you guys catchin that guy karma sorry about the scammer mobay hope everythings good your grow is amazing if only one day i can become as skilled lol.

mobay
05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
orangeman, you would need a big pot if you wanted to keep her and not run into root bound, 10 gal pot, and dont feed her any flowering nutes. that way you could take cuts from her every 2 weeks if you wanted to.

but for me i like to take at least 10 cuts from a mother then put her into flowering. leaving all the energy going to the top buds. now thats from seed. 1 out of my 10 clones will go back into veg so i can do it all over again. after reading they say the mother start to lose potentcy after the 2nd cuttings.

whats up kid glad u stopped in :thumbsup:. learn from your mistake is what got me to this point. there are plenty of grows that i never posted cause they wasnt the best to put up here. you will make mistakes and learn from them so can prefect it on the next grow.

orangeman
05-26-2007, 06:59 PM
orangeman, you would need a big pot if you wanted to keep her and not run into root bound, 10 gal pot, and dont feed her any flowering nutes. that way you could take cuts from her every 2 weeks if you wanted to.

but for me i like to take at least 10 cuts from a mother then put her into flowering. leaving all the energy going to the top buds. now thats from seed. 1 out of my 10 clones will go back into veg so i can do it all over again. after reading they say the mother start to lose potentcy after the 2nd cuttings.

whats up kid glad u stopped in :thumbsup:. learn from your mistake is what got me to this point. there are plenty of grows that i never posted cause they wasnt the best to put up here. you will make mistakes and learn from them so can prefect it on the next grow.

Yeah thanks for the advice Mobay, this'll be useful when I start cloning :rastasmoke:.

Markass
05-26-2007, 10:51 PM
this is my ak47 clone at week 6 under 12/12, 2 more weeks to go and its party time :hippy:. the 4th pic is the 5 ppp plants that i just transplanted today so they will bounce back to full strength in a day or 2 :(. b52 is in the back right hand corner of the pic.

bud is fattening up quite well :thumbsup:

TheKidThatLovesMary
05-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Thanks man, I can't grow yet because of my situation but as soon as i can i will. I was thinking maybe outdoor but i dont have any good spots.

mobay
06-05-2007, 12:28 AM
here are some pics of the big grow

1st pic are the 2nd set of ppp clones i took
2nd pic are the b52 clones
3rd pic are the white russian females, took 4 clones each from them
4th and 5th pics are the ppp from seed plants.

mobay
06-05-2007, 12:35 AM
more pics

1st pic is the ak47 and white widows
2nd pic is my hydro ppp clone grow
3rd pic is the top of the white russians
4th pic is the other ppp seed female plant

Tomthehippie
06-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Dude! They look so nice! :) The AK's look realy sturdy!

postmandave
06-06-2007, 07:16 PM
looking good mate.so you gone hydro on the ppp ,this should be good .be safe dave

Shovelhandle
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
That is some five star grow log, Mobay.

Irie,
Shov

postmandave
06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
just bumping the thread up for you to your back.dave

hydrobetty
06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Hey Mobay, i was reading an earlier post about sunlight sheds, and was wondering if you were still using the cool cab? Your grow is looking so amazing, I knew youd be the one to ask. If you could offer any advice, were there any problems to look out for? im thinking about getting one and wanted a pro's opinion! Thanks and I love the thread.

TheGreenFog
06-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Yea, how them Betty's doing for ya Mobay? :cool:

postmandave
06-22-2007, 12:11 PM
He is on vacation peepo.he wont be long till he is back . hes got some exellent specimens to show especiay the PPP in hydro they will be awesome in hydro but hes got strains galore at the moment.Im just wondering how his watering system worked for him while he is away he will be itching to get back to see whats going on.dave

Tomthehippie
06-24-2007, 04:57 PM
mmm! :D

mobay
06-27-2007, 12:17 AM
i just got home from a 7 day vacation and found out that this auto water feeder didnt hardly water my plants. i had dead leaves everywhere lastnight. so my 3 white russians didnt make it at all, i could have givin them a good watering but they stretched to much. i still have her clones that are looking good. but one thing for sure i wont be growing soil the next time i leave for vacation. gave all my plants a good watering last night and today they bounced back in full stride.

the vacation was excellent, went on a shark dive finally.

here are some pics of the plants and my dive.

pics are of the ppp in hydro @ week 4 of 12/12
white russian hydro and soil @ week2 of 12/12

mobay
06-27-2007, 12:25 AM
more pics of the 1000w garden, white widow, ak47, ppp, b52, seeds and clones.

mobay
06-27-2007, 12:31 AM
more pics

mobay
06-27-2007, 12:33 AM
did i say i went shark diving

hydrocannabis
06-27-2007, 04:54 AM
holy shit U have a forest of MJ frees. and UR buds look killer.

and thouse sharks look bad ass.

:thumbsup:

Tomthehippie
06-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Glad 2 see u back man! There looking soo nice!! :D God i hate going away when iv got plants on the go! Never works out! lol my ex was supost to water my garden a few years back and she lost the key.. Wasnt best happy.

hydrobetty
06-28-2007, 08:25 PM
hey mobay, any advice on the cool cab? thanks!

mobay
06-29-2007, 04:32 AM
hey hydrobetty, yes i did have the cool cab and to honest with you, dont get it. the only thing i use from the cool cab is the 400w system. plants grow way to big in there, from seed or from clone. its not made for us grower.

orangeman
06-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Damn nice trees :D I love how those buds look. I'm probably gonna be generous and give away my bag seeds. I only want to grow what I know I am growing for now on and I really have a taste for colas that aren't too leafy. My current plant is too leafy for my likings, I like to see the buds actually grow lol. It's shading up most of the buds :(.

postmandave
06-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Mobay hows the ppp clones doing?:D dave

mobay
07-02-2007, 08:54 PM
ty orangeman, i know what u mean on sticking to certain plants to grow. as i have had good times with ak47 and white russian, so now they will be the plants i will be growing for awhile now. with the new addition of white widow. so these are the 3 i will be keeping.:thumbsup:

PMD just gave the b52 and ppp clones pk 13/14 so i will take some pics when it gets into their system. but the 1 b52 and 5 ppp moms i have look great :D. took these pics just before the lights came on the focus isnt that great but u have an idea what they look like. will try and take pics as the light is coming on next time.

these are my ppp plant pics , a few are blurry.

mobay
07-02-2007, 08:57 PM
this is my b52 plant

mobay
07-02-2007, 09:05 PM
now these are the plants that i will be keeping for the rest of the year unless something goes wrong with them.

10 white russian clones on the left, 6 white widow clone in the middle and 6 ak47 clones on the right. i took them from the strongest mother plants i have. thick stems , tight nodes, greedy , and budding speed is what i was looking for before i took the cuts.

lovetogrow
07-02-2007, 09:43 PM
it may take those babys a while to go back to veg. it would of been alot better to take those in veg.

lovetogrow
07-02-2007, 09:45 PM
your others that are looking nice!

mobay
07-02-2007, 09:54 PM
lovetogrow iam only keeping 1 from each strain and veg them, the rest are going straight into flowering. i know it takes a bit longer taking them from flowering moms, by the time they start to produce nice cuttings my room should be half cleared out, so i have the time to wait :thumbsup:.

Tomthehippie
07-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Looking sweet as ever man! :)

mobay
07-07-2007, 02:08 AM
a few pics of the b52 plant. she has a little more growth left in her so i will give her a week or 2.

mobay
07-07-2007, 02:21 AM
a few pics of the ppp plants. they also have a week or 2 left.

mobay
07-07-2007, 02:26 AM
now these are my white widows and ak47 plants, 6 more weeks left on these. the 1st 2 and the last pics are white widows and ak47 is the 3rd pic. these plants will be monsters, and i took 6 clones each plus 10 white russian clones.

Tomthehippie
07-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Lush!!! The B52's looking like a right fatty! :)

Weedhound
07-08-2007, 05:17 AM
Those look really nice Mobay. I have some WW seeds I'd like to try. I know you are growing in soil and not hydro but do you do anything different for them than the others you grow? I've heard they can be "sensitive" to nutes.
Have you had any issues? Yours look great!! :thumbsup:

Ps....how tall is that cola?

mobay
07-08-2007, 06:07 AM
ty weedhound, the ww plants has been getting the same nutes as all my plants. i also heard alot of people saying ww is very picky with nutes and will turn hermie on you in a heart beat. i think that comes from buying feminized seeds. but i keep the ph @ 6.3- 6.5 and follow fox farms feeding chart, keep the ac unit set at 75 degrees, so when the lights comes on the max is 83 degrees. also you have to talk to your plants every other day :D

Weedhound
07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
just saw a photo of yours under another thread....SUPER looking grow there! Think it was big Bud.....:thumbsup:

mobay
07-11-2007, 09:50 PM
heres an update on the plants, just gave the plants their final flush and they will be coming down at the end of the week. 1 b52 and 5 ppp plants.

Weedhound
07-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Holy shit! Those are TERRIFIC!! Good work :thumbsup:

mobay
07-11-2007, 09:54 PM
1st 2 pics are the white widows and the 3rd is ak47 :rastasmoke:

mobay
07-11-2007, 10:00 PM
here are a few pics of the b52 clones and ppp clones. check out the last pic, damn bug didnt have a chance tasting the ppp thc. dead as a bug :D

mobay
07-11-2007, 10:01 PM
ty weedhound, its all about to payoff real soon.

TheGreenFog
07-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Looking great Mobay. :greenthumb:

mobay
07-12-2007, 02:30 AM
ty greenfog

Tomthehippie
07-12-2007, 01:17 PM
hey man! man theres some weight on those! :) just out of intrest you said your chopping at the end of the week? they still look like theve got a few weeks on them yet?

mobay
07-12-2007, 01:28 PM
looking through the 60x mag glass they are amber / milky now

Weedhound
07-12-2007, 06:24 PM
You have the white strains though right....they seem to be kind of different with the pistils to me....don't get as brown. Maybe that's why they don't look "done"

mobay
07-12-2007, 07:23 PM
ok everyone here are my clones i have been keeping in my veg closet for 2 weeks now. roots were pouring from the rockwool. when i went to transplant them into soil. the last pic are the 3 iam keepin in veg mode for about 5 weeks to get more clones.

Weedhound
07-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Damn Mobay you have quite the setup going there. Very nice! :thumbsup:

mobay
07-12-2007, 08:16 PM
ty weedhound, trying to get the best of the best strains going right now. got to get these hands ready for trimming these damn leaves.

TheGreenFog
07-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Mobay is the man, mon. :rastasmoke:

mobay
07-13-2007, 12:20 AM
took a break from trimming the buds, managed to get the b52 all trimmed up and she weighed in at 18 oz 32g. now iam back to finish up on the ppp plants. will check in soon with the final weigh in.

TheGreenFog
07-13-2007, 12:29 AM
That's wet, right? Fingers hurt yet? ;)

mobay
07-13-2007, 01:57 AM
yeah greenfog thats wet weight. 36 oz on the ppp plants, so far lol. been at this shit for 5 hours so far. got all the heavy buds out the way so now its time to trim these smaller one now. and btw greenfog yes my fingers hurt,tired and sticky.

TheGreenFog
07-13-2007, 02:28 AM
:thumbsup: :greenthumb: :thumbsup: :greenthumb: :thumbsup: :greenthumb: :thumbsup: :greenthumb:

Scissorhash!!!!! :)

mobay
07-13-2007, 02:38 AM
i made some butter on my last grow , maybe i will try some hash with the ak47, white widow, and white russian. but now i dont want to see anymore leaves for awhile :(:(:(:D

Tomthehippie
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Mmm, that ul be some nice hash! :D

.:Karma:. o.O
07-13-2007, 12:15 PM
dammm those plants look soo good i can literally taste them thru the screen nd really nice job mon...looks like u got a knack for this kinda stuff...well have fun smokin it hope everything goes well nd try to post after dry nd bagged nd weighed...

mobay
07-19-2007, 02:21 AM
final weight on the b52 and ppp combined was 3/4 of a pound, not bad for the space i have.

here are a few pics of the ppp and b52 clones that will be ready in 2-3 more weeks.

mobay
07-19-2007, 02:32 AM
here are a few pics of the white widows and ak47

Tomthehippie
07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Looking fantastic man! Buff to hell! fixed my proplem, my mediam ph was out by miles.

Shovelhandle
07-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Lovely, Mobay!

Sho

mobay
07-21-2007, 11:58 PM
for about a week the white widows and ak47 looked as if they were at a stand still on growing. i had them in 3 gal pots, but i noticed that a few roots were coming from the top. so i just finished re potting them into 5 gal pots for the final 4 weeks. here are a few up close shots of the white widows.

Tomthehippie
07-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Bloody amazing man! :) Dont know how you do it!

Earthy Dank
07-26-2007, 05:01 PM
for about a week the white widows and ak47 looked as if they were at a stand still on growing. i had them in 3 gal pots, but i noticed that a few roots were coming from the top. so i just finished re potting them into 5 gal pots for the final 4 weeks. here are a few up close shots of the white widows.

Out of all the strains you are growing which do you like the best and describe it... (taste, relative yeild, smell, HIGH) and what kinda nutrients/soil do you use?

mobay
07-27-2007, 12:48 AM
earthy dank, i would say that the ak47 has been my overall best so far. but i have the white widows that have put on some serious weight in the later part of the grow. iam using fox farm soil and nutes and additives. but 3 weeks before i flush i give them pk 13/14. i also have some white russian clones going now with about 3 weeks left on them. now white russian is a cross of ak47/ white widow.
here is a shot of my PPP plant with 1 week to go.

evertking
07-27-2007, 01:34 AM
Beautiful!!!!

JamaicanHerbMan
07-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Nice grow mobay keep up the good job man. Hey were you down for sumfest i just got back.

alwayssleepdeprived
07-28-2007, 07:42 AM
nice dirt grow mobay what ya yielding about 1-2 z per plant? I've had issues with getting the weight even though the plants look really healthy all the way through it must just be bad genetics or somethin

How is WW I've never had the strain is it as strong as ak?

mobay
08-04-2007, 01:37 AM
ok 2 of the white widows will be ready at week 8 and the 1 ww and ak47 will need week 9 to complete. how they look?

mobay
08-04-2007, 01:48 AM
this is the other white widow and the 2nd pic is the ak47. after looking at the 1st ww pic she needs and extra week, couldnt get a good look at her with the hps on her. by looking at the hairs she can go another week.

mobay
08-04-2007, 01:53 AM
these are my white russian clones @ week 6

Forwhat420
08-04-2007, 02:06 AM
where did you acquire the widow seeds if you dont mind me asking?

Forwhat420
08-04-2007, 02:06 AM
by the way they look good

mobay
08-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices (http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl)