PDA

View Full Version : Rare Close-Up VIDEO Footage Of WTC 7 Shows Limited Fires

pisshead
04-29-2007, 02:53 PM
musta been that wacky bin laden...he works in mysterious ways...maybe he had the self destruct button for building 7 in his cave.

Rare Close-Up Footage Of WTC 7 Shows Limited Fires
Prison Planet (http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/290407wtc7.htm)
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Released on You Tube yesterday, this is the first time we have seen close-up footage of WTC 7 before its collapse. Compare the fires to those that engulfed the Windsor Building in Madrid, a structure that burned for 28 hours without collapsing.

ukmonkey
04-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Alot of dodgy things deifinitely happened on that day. Theres no doubt about that.

AlwaysBlazed
04-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Alot of dodgy things deifinitely happened on that day. Theres no doubt about that.

Dodgy? Come on, they demolished 3 buildings and 2 of them still had many people in them. Look into it, it will change your perspective on alot of things

pisshead
04-29-2007, 03:59 PM
it's easier if you just call it a conspiracy and pretend it doesn't exist.

Psycho4Bud
04-30-2007, 11:41 AM
SAN FRANCISCO â?? A gasoline tanker truck crashed and exploded into a tower of flames early Sunday, causing a 170-foot stretch of a major Bay Area freeway interchange to warp and collapse on the freeway below, authorities said.
Sign Up (http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-me-tanker30apr30,1,1732979.story?coll=la-headlines-frontpage)

G.W. Bush and Cheney HAD to be behind this because as we all know; fire will NOT make a metel structure fall. LMAO!!!....at least that's what Rosie and friends say. :D

Have a good one!:s4:

Psycho4Bud
04-30-2007, 12:54 PM
BREAKING NEWS FROM JAIL WORLD by Spastic Jones:

We all know that fire CANNOT burn or warp steel. If you look at film footage of the freeway interchange collapse you'll find it's no collapse at all. A Haliburton truck full of Mexicans was in the area supposedly checking the bridge integrity but our news hounds of pimple face teeny boppers have discovered that in truth, THEY WERE PLANTING EXPLOSIVES!

Why you may ask? It has also been discovered by our ace reporter on the scene that Zionists working with Governor Arnold want to impose martial law on the entire California highway system! Mind control chips will be installed in the new pavement affecting radio signals in vehicles. Subliminal messages stating to hire illegal Mexicans will be transmitted therefore collapsing the entire west coast economy!!

Don't let this interchange be an exchange for your freedoms!:cursing:
Tapes, hats, sweaters, t-shirts soon to be available at a low, low price of $19.95!!!

psykoactive420
04-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Ya that was a definate job by BushCo, bringing down the bay bridge.

The great Neo-Cons are trying to drag us into locked down borders with Mexico by naming migrants in this action along with a plot to show Iranian meddling, justifying a new offensive in the middle east to line the pockets of the oil companies.

If the fuel truck can bring down this overpass on the McCarthur overpass, isnt it possible jet fuel brought down the twin towers?

I cant wait to see the grainy images or that video coverage of the eyewitness to be turned into a conspiracy plot stating that there is charges being set off.

I am no fan of Bush, but he is alot better than the other choices.

pisshead
04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
BUILDING 7 WAS NOT HIT BY A PLANE.

eg420ne
04-30-2007, 11:35 PM
I guess we can compare truck blast to a building with a a stationary fire(a smalll 1 at that)hell why not people still believe 19 cavemen with boxcutter theory

eg420ne
04-30-2007, 11:36 PM
I am no fan of Bush, but he is alot better than the other choices.
Man bush is the biggest criminal since her grandpa prescott bush, get real:thumbsup:

guitar_player882006
04-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Well here's a few facts about that building. 1. it was hit with a lot of debris from the twin towers, which compromised a lot of it's integrity. 2. That building stored barrels of diesel fuel for the emergency generator located on the 5th floor. the main tank was in the basement, along with other smaller tanks located through out the building. 3. Why can't peoply just realize this was an attack on our country by a bunch of pissed of towel heads.

pisshead
04-30-2007, 11:59 PM
because there's more to the story that isn't explained by freedom hating muslims who hate us because of our freedom...

Thepossumdance
05-01-2007, 12:04 AM
wow... ya guitar just straight up owned you guys with facts and logic.. not shitty grainy footage and scientific graphs of melting points that no one actually understands and arent even applicable

i dont like bush either but im sorry we didnt blow up our own god damn buildings

eg420ne
05-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Well here's a few facts about that building. 1. it was hit with a lot of debris from the twin towers, which compromised a lot of it's integrity. 2. That building stored barrels of diesel fuel for the emergency generator located on the 5th floor. the main tank was in the basement, along with other smaller tanks located through out the building. 3. Why can't peoply just realize this was an attack on our country by a bunch of pissed of towel heads.
That what wa told....the building had an up-grade as well.....and dont forget building 7 was further away and more debris fell on top of other buildings....oh yeah that diesel story is just that a story....the building fell from top sorta like CD hmmm if the diesel fuel had done it, would of fell from bottom up dont you think ...go look at the building again falling and tell me where that building fell from the bottom up

eg420ne
05-01-2007, 12:14 AM
again the building fell from top to bottom just like CD.....

pisshead
05-01-2007, 12:15 AM
he's right! what could be the relevance of the melting point of steel and the temperature that jet fuel burns...

we wouldn't want information like that getting in the way of the freedom hating muslim conspiracy theorists...

AND BUILDING 7 WAS NOT HIT BY A PLANE. it was further away than buildings like the Millennium Hilton Hotel that was hit by huge chunks of the towers...

not all of them, but i can't count the number of times proponents of the freedom hating muslim conspiracy have no idea what building 7 is...or that another building even collapsed on 9/11...

eg420ne
05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
The proof is in the lying government- theres no truth with these people who run our government they have hindered any REAL investigation into 911, and you dont have to go far to find that out:thumbsup:

guitar_player882006
05-01-2007, 01:08 AM
WTC was not hit by any plane. I suggest you read this http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html
it has a lot of info.

AlwaysBlazed
05-01-2007, 01:25 AM
How can you compare a bridge to WTC 7?? The amount of steel on that freeway was probally less than 1/10th of the steel that WTC7 was made from. Seriously P4B give up! :thumbsup:

Also notice how theres no debris and molten metal. Also, check out how the road fell, but didnt knock down the road below? Pancake effect my ass :rastasmoke:

Psycho4Bud
05-01-2007, 01:40 AM
How can you compare a bridge to WTC 7?? The amount of steel on that freeway was probally less than 1/10th of the steel that WTC7 was made from. Seriously P4B give up! :thumbsup:

Also notice how theres no debris and molten metal. Also, check out how the road fell, but didnt knock down the road below? Pancake effect my ass :rastasmoke:

Hey, wasn't me making statements in here and on TV stating that fire doesn't melt or warp steel. Now if it does warp steel, guess what effect that would have on an open floor design. OH NO, pancake effect huh.........

I found this entertaining.....ya'll have fun now and just remember; when in doubt, Bush did it!:thumbsup:

AlwaysBlazed
05-01-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey, wasn't me making statements in here and on TV stating that fire doesn't melt or warp steel. Now if it does warp steel, guess what effect that would have on an open floor design. OH NO, pancake effect huh.........

I found this entertaining.....ya'll have fun now and just remember; when in doubt, Bush did it!:thumbsup:

What do you mean by open floor design? WTC7 was made of a steel core and a steel frame.

eg420ne
05-01-2007, 04:09 AM
WTC was not hit by any plane. I suggest you read this http://www.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html
it has a lot of info.

WoW almost got lost up there:beatdeadhorse:

eg420ne
05-01-2007, 04:17 AM
well im no expert on what happend but didnt the buildings collapse befor any fire debre or anything even reached the 5th floor?:wtf: so i dont see how there being fuel tanks on the 5th floor because wasnt the buildings get hit by planes oh like the 10th some foor or sumthing?
:wtf: where still talkin about building7, right?