PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Video, hoax?. Watch this crazy shit

Skrappie
04-28-2007, 04:39 AM
This video is about an hour an a half long, so bring a couple of bowls with you. But its really intense and will make you think. I never have been one to think the collapse of the twin towers was anything more then a terrorist attack, but after watching this, i defiantly need some time to think about it.

Watch this if you have the time, its honestly some crazy shit.
9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality) - Google Video (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=duration%3Along+genre%3ADOCUMENTARY+OR+genre%3AD RAMA+OR+genre%3AEDUCATIONAL)

halo
04-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Its a pretty good video regarding the subject. Definetly a lot better than loose change which mixes facts with misinformation and exaggerations. Loose Change seeks to explain everything while this one asks the viewer to think instead of forcing its ideas down the viewers throat.

skatin_foo15
04-28-2007, 06:59 AM
Wow, that really is the best 9/11 conspiracy video I have seen. To everyone that reads this, it really is worth the watch. Makes you wonder about alot of stuff are government does...

Oneironaut
04-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh God, not this crap again. Why is it infecting the lounge?

Look, I used to believe in the conspiracy myself. I thought 9/11 was a big government cover-up. I thought there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll. There was a time I even believed the government was in cahoots with the aliens but didn't want to say anything out of fear of widespread panic.

I know how the ideas accumulate in your head to give you the illusion that there really is a conspiracy behind whatever you want to think there is a conspiracy behind. At first, you come across the idea because it sounds interesting. We're all attracted to scandals and corruption. You read a whole bunch of disparate facts, misunderstandings and mistaken analyses of various pieces of evidence. You read so many different facts which are all supposed to fit together to give a comprehensive story of some government cover-up that you can't refute them all. In most cases the conspiracy theorist will only give you half the story; the half that appears to support his particular theory, of course. You don't have immediate access to the full story, so you don't know how to refute what he's saying.

You mull over it in your head and after settling for a while it seems more believable. Especially if it blames a particular organization or politician that you dislike (for instance, I hate Bush, which made it so easy to swallow the 9/11 conspiracy story). You start to read only pro-conspiracy material, and the idea becomes more and more solidified in your head. You start to dismiss anything that doesn't support your story as "part of the conspiracy". When you start hearing the real evidence that's out there, you say "oh, whoever said that obviously has a vested interest in supporting the official story" or "that person is so stupid to have been duped by the government's lies", and that gives you an excuse to not think about it anymore.

Don't get me wrong. I hate the government. I am an anarchist. But that doesn't mean I need to pin the blame for every bad thing that happens on the government. Don't just believe everything that seems to support your political opinion. It's too easy to mindlessly swallow something if it agrees with your preconceived notions of who is an honest person fighting for the good of society and who is a corrupt power-hungry bastard looking out for their own good. When we do history, we need to look at the facts and try to evaluate them from a neutral perspective.

Skrappie
04-28-2007, 02:29 PM
watch the video, not much mention of the government is made. I think about one 30 second segment. ITs all about the money, the people who owed that building, the way it collapsed in free fall (etc) I know no one who hasent watched it is going to watch it, but its a neat video never the less and its all really questionable.

And mr oneiornaut. Consperisy theories go both ways, but because you think one thing happened over another does not make it less of a theory. Now i don't clam to know what happend on those days, but i will sure as hell say i know less now that i watched that video.
When we do history,

we need to look at the facts and try to evaluate them from a neutral perspective.

Says the guy attacking my stance without knowing anything about it. :)

AlwaysBlazed
04-28-2007, 07:13 PM
that video was very nicely done

To oneironaut, I think you need to do a little more reasearch. Watching Loose Change one day and then deciding it's not real because you don't like Bush and you feel that all the evidence is invalid because you have a bias is stupid. If you don't like somebody you assuse them of being an idiot, a moron, which is what most of america does, you don't ignore evidence of them being involved in something like the events of 9/11. The reason there are just little facts here and there is because it doesn't all come out at once in a nice neat report titled "9/11: Evidence of an Inside Job". Now since so much information has been collected the documentaries do a great job at putting it together and exposing what could have really happened. First of all, nobody blames the government, the people who had most to gain happen to be very important members of gov't or those known to be close with important members of gov't.

...and the government working with aliens? Show me any proof for that and then compare it with 9/11 truth. You're a fool.

and skrappie it is not a hoax, it's real. if you want to learn more the most agressive and crazy site is www.infowars.com/www.prisonplanet.com but in my opinion you should do research yourself because alex jones is very bias and he thinks everything is a conspiracy so idk how reliable he is (although I support him and hes an awesome dude). Go on google video and look for "Terrorstorm" which is alex jones most recent documentary and in my opinion, one of the best ones out there. Try to ignore some of his other stuff like "bush warships demons" and shit like that because although they have videos and such and some hard evidence, you have no way to prove it and its rediculous... ok im going off on somewhat of a tangent so yeah.. check out terrorstorm