PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have seamonkeys?

mikeo14
04-25-2007, 12:48 AM
seamonkeys are the best pet ever! they are like little shrimp and it's so cool, I don't even feed mine any more but they are still alive and it's cool when i have a friend over and Im just like maan you wanna see my pet shrimp?

OniEhtRedrum781
04-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I used to have these things called Triops, and they grew pretty fucking big. It was wierd, like having a bug swimming around in a small bowl on my night table. It started to freak me out after a while, so I wasn't sad when it died....

Living_Items (http://www.ta-aquaculture.co.uk/Living%20Items.htm)

GreenLadyOfDankDowns
04-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I used to have Triops too. Those things are creepy. It's like you keep waiting for them to slip out of their tank at night in order to burrow into your ear and take over your mind.

OniEhtRedrum781
04-25-2007, 01:06 AM
I used to have Triops too. Those things are creepy. It's like you keep waiting for them to slip out of their tank at night in order to burrow into your ear and take over your mind.

Why would you say something like that? Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight..... :(

GreenLadyOfDankDowns
04-25-2007, 01:09 AM
LOL Sorry about that. Do you have an ear phobia too?

4twentE
06-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Those triop thingys do look like something that would do that to ya. That's what I worry about my chameleon's superworms doing one night. I'm sure they don't call them superworms for nothing.

blazed_babe
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM

creepy creepy creepy creepy!!!!

ah yes, seamonkeys remind me of that south park episode...

sea men
+
sea people

=

seaciety