PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure where to put this....?

maryjanemama
12-20-2004, 04:54 PM
This is something that I'm not really sure how to explain and maybe this forum isn't the place for it... Anyway, I've been looking at the wicca thread and others and I felt everyone here is open enough to answer me.
I'm not sure exactly when they were used but there was a time when ppl used and believed in amulets, right? Ok, maybe I am completely crazy but I have felt power or energy from certain stones. It's like I can feel heat from them. And I can feel the power of magnets sometimes, too. Is the weird? My body seems to reject certain metals, too, like everytime I wear yellow gold jewelery it brakes. No matter what yellow gold and silver seem to fall right off of me but white gold doesn't. I can wear watches run by battery but if I wear a watch that winds up, it stops working. Can anyone tell me anything about this?

juggalo420
12-21-2004, 12:40 AM
i doubt its magic, it could either be drug induced insanity or a natural phenomena i.e your body does have a magnetic field, everyone does, i heard some people have more sensitive magnetic fields than others.

Stingray
12-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Nope, it's not weirs or crazy...It's just very unusual...all semi-precious stones have energy and crystals for instance can absorb energy when they are touched...i carried a crystal with me for a few years and when people touched (without my knowledge) i could sense a different energy and my mood changed most of the time (be it good or bad)...
I'm not so sure about metals, but seeing that they were found within rocks and so on they may carry an energy as well...

maryjanemama
12-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Wow...I posted a thread in the Spirituality forum?!! I must've been incredibly stoned. Anyway, lol at drug induced insanity, yah, I've felt this way as long as I can remember, so not this time. :p I think it's just my body.

Belleza
01-10-2005, 07:23 AM
maryjanemamma,
you've done it again. i really think u and i have a lot in common. anyway, it isn't weird at all. i think the stones are trying to tell u something. u should try to notice it more. it seems that gold or yellow colors aren't working for u and u happened to stumble along Wicca. it's a wonderful religion. maybe the lunar energies are calling u. if u listen, u might find a terrific new faith. not necisarrily Wicca, but something that has been calling u. silver colors are usually associated with lunar energies. i work with lunar energies. i don't really know about stones tho, i haven't worked with stones but that might be ur thing. or it could be that u R stoned. either one lol jk ;)