PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavaliers should win it all this year.

r00tdoctor
04-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Cav's had great closing to the regular nba season , the cards fell the right way & chicago lost. Now that we are the #2 seed in the east, im almost certain we will get the championship rings this season. Lebron has a set of ring's comming comming in the future and I think this will be year he earn's his first.

thcbongman
04-20-2007, 02:31 AM
Won't happen. Even talking realistically, Toronto could beat them at this point. They live and die by LeBron.

Samwhore
04-20-2007, 02:33 AM
:S2: Sure, you keep dreaming. We all know Dallas will win.

evan5502
04-20-2007, 02:57 AM
FALSE. They dont have enough team chemistry this year. A lot of times they will get in trouble with there offensive flow and just pass the ball around the perimeter till the shot clock dies. Not saying they are horrible but I don't think they will make it to the finals.

r00tdoctor
04-20-2007, 04:15 AM
LoL... Just the kinda response I wanted... I know there will be dis-believers but hey im sticking to my guns. We will all see how the games play out in the comming days / weeks. Remeber last year Detriot was the sports writers favorite for the championship having all that manpower and "D" and such a good record. But cavs took them to a 7 game series and gave them a run for there money. Then miami finished them off. So dont always think teams with great records like dallas will win in the playoffs, its a whole diffrent game when
playoff time starts. Just my 2 cents. I love the game and love all the bball fans no matter what there fav team is.

thcbongman
04-20-2007, 10:16 PM
LMAO.

If it wasn't for LeTravel, Wash would've whooped them last year. 3 games decided by less than 1 point, 2 of them questionable non-calls AKA, Lebron's 4-step.

r00tdoctor
04-23-2007, 01:40 AM
we had a nice opening game today. Hopefully there will be many more to come.

r00tdoctor
04-26-2007, 06:33 AM
cav's are now 2-0 against washington, hopefully we sweep them when we play them on there court.

r00tdoctor
04-30-2007, 05:17 PM
hopefully cavs sweep washington tonight. Wheres the mav's fans now j/p lol.

thcbongman
04-30-2007, 11:49 PM
I guarantee Cavs will lose in the ECF. If they're having this hard of a time sweeping what is equilvalent of a lottery team with all the injuries, they're going to have problems vs the Bulls or Detroit.

Matt the Funk
04-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I guarantee Cavs will lose in the ECF. If they're having this hard of a time sweeping what is equilvalent of a lottery team with all the injuries, they're going to have problems vs the Bulls or Detroit.Word.

TokeTilImBroke
05-01-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm gonna be complete honest with you here. I was waiting for someone to post something like this. You do realize you are playing a completed depleted washington wizards team. If Gil, Caron, and Twan were playing together I truthfully don't think this series would have gone more than 5 games and that's in favor of the wizards. The Cavs have almost no other weapon besides Lebron James who I won't talk about because he's rediculously good. You guys have a Larry hughes who wishes he was still with the Wizards, a Zydrunas Ilgauskas who is a step above mediocre and what else? Like bong man said they live and die by Lebron and thank you for bringing up last year...aka the worst reffed series i've ever seen..sorry for the rant I just love NBA Basketball

r00tdoctor
05-01-2007, 03:31 AM
I love all my fellow fans no matter what there team. Now down to buisness yes we swept the wizards , yes they were injured but hey 2 years in a row beating them in the first round of the playoff's cant be a coincedence. lol...

Now first ill respond to Toketilimbroke first yes lebron is great, but you underestimate lebrons supporting cast.
Here is the top five five scorers stat averages during the playoff's this year for the cavs:

LeBron James 26.7 PPG , 7.7 APG , 7.70 REBOUNDS
Larry Hughes 19.0 PPG , 2.7 APG , 7.70 REBOUNDS
Zydrunas Ilgauskas 18.7 PPG , 0.7 APG , 8.30 REBOUNDS
Drew Gooden 14.7 PPG , 3.0 APG ,10.70 REBOUNDS
Aleksandar Pavlovic 9.7 PPG , 2.0 APG , 3.30 REBOUNDS

By those stats they seem like there playing playoff basketball to me not to mention larry can get some nice steals and has a nice stroke nowadays. "Z" is playing a heck of a game during these playoff's dont write off the big man there are many teams that would love to have Z. Not to mention players like Varejao who play's hella "D" , and takes a charge like no other player in the nba. We are averaging 101.3 PPG and are opponents are averaging 92.0 PPG.
Not to mention sweeping a team is difficult in the nba , they are all pro althletes... Lol but i may be totally wrong hey its just my 2 cents. I will ride with the cavs till they get there rings or the rims fall off.

We tied the bulls in a best of four series in the regular season this year. The most telling win was the victory @ chicago on march 31st. So I think are chances against them are good. And we beat detroit @ detriot at the palace,
on march 7th. Not to mention last year we took them to a game 7 , when they still had ben wallace (aka the reason bulls are better now) when no one thought it was possible for us to go to a game 7 with them. So any way you look at it are chances to going for the rings this year is good. People will say im wrong but so far my teams taking care of buisness like they should.

MacWQ33
05-01-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree with those that say they didn't have an easy time with the "Wizards" [not really the Wizards]. I'll pick them to most likely beat the Nets though. But, then against the Bulls, it will be the Bulls. If against Detroit, it will be a better series, but I'd still pick Detroit.

I pick the Bulls to be in the NBA championship though.

thcbongman
05-02-2007, 01:48 AM
I love all my fellow fans no matter what there team. Now down to buisness yes we swept the wizards , yes they were injured but hey 2 years in a row beating them in the first round of the playoff's cant be a coincedence. lol...

Now first ill respond to Toketilimbroke first yes lebron is great, but you underestimate lebrons supporting cast.
Here is the top five five scorers stat averages during the playoff's this year for the cavs:

LeBron James 26.7 PPG , 7.7 APG , 7.70 REBOUNDS
Larry Hughes 19.0 PPG , 2.7 APG , 7.70 REBOUNDS
Zydrunas Ilgauskas 18.7 PPG , 0.7 APG , 8.30 REBOUNDS
Drew Gooden 14.7 PPG , 3.0 APG ,10.70 REBOUNDS
Aleksandar Pavlovic 9.7 PPG , 2.0 APG , 3.30 REBOUNDS

By those stats they seem like there playing playoff basketball to me not to mention larry can get some nice steals and has a nice stroke nowadays. "Z" is playing a heck of a game during these playoff's dont write off the big man there are many teams that would love to have Z. Not to mention players like Varejao who play's hella "D" , and takes a charge like no other player in the nba. We are averaging 101.3 PPG and are opponents are averaging 92.0 PPG.
Not to mention sweeping a team is difficult in the nba , they are all pro althletes... Lol but i may be totally wrong hey its just my 2 cents. I will ride with the cavs till they get there rings or the rims fall off.

We tied the bulls in a best of four series in the regular season this year. The most telling win was the victory @ chicago on march 31st. So I think are chances against them are good. And we beat detroit @ detriot at the palace,
on march 7th. Not to mention last year we took them to a game 7 , when they still had ben wallace (aka the reason bulls are better now) when no one thought it was possible for us to go to a game 7 with them. So any way you look at it are chances to going for the rings this year is good. People will say im wrong but so far my teams taking care of buisness like they should.

While I do agree the support cast has been good for the most part, really, you can't really account for the individual stats against the Wizards. Ever since Arenas went down, the Wizards won a total of 1 game, and that was against Indiana. If anything, the stats indicate my initial argument that they live and die by LeBron. When they reach the ECF and play a team that can actually play good defense, they'll struggle.

Crazier shit has happened before, like Miami last year, and Dallas on the brink of being eliminated. Not surprised about Dallas losing to Golden State, they definitely had the pieces all along, but they suddenly welded together beautifully.

We'll see once the ball is tipped!

r00tdoctor
05-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Thcbongman yes the cavs do live and die by lebron I will give you that , but so did the bulls when they had Jordan. Great players show there greatness most when they can make the people around them better. That's what leads to basketball dynasty's. Glad to hear people's thoughts.

footpaul
05-02-2007, 02:59 AM
Cav's had great closing to the regular nba season , the cards fell the right way & chicago lost. Now that we are the #2 seed in the east, im almost certain we will get the championship rings this season. Lebron has a set of ring's comming comming in the future and I think this will be year he earn's his first.

The Nets are more balanced and don't rely on one player like the Cavs. I don't think the Cavs have enough talent around Lebron. You could see a situation like the Twolves with Garnett if they don't improve that team. Anyway, Nets win in 6(if they get past the Raps).

r00tdoctor
05-02-2007, 04:26 AM
We all got are picks and you know mine cavs will win either nets or toronto in 5.

r00tdoctor
05-05-2007, 02:18 PM
:S2: Sure, you keep dreaming. We all know Dallas will win.

Ouch that jinxed them I think. lol your comment singlehandedly cursed them.... lol. j/p

Samwhore
05-06-2007, 03:03 AM
I know, I'm so sad, out in the first round.

TX Girl
05-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Well Doc, that was def an enjoyable game, Cavs are off to a good start in this round!
Loved that block Popovich snuck in on Kidd

action.420
05-06-2007, 08:31 PM
the cinderella story of GOLDEN STATE :rastasmoke:

TX Girl
05-07-2007, 12:36 AM
oopsie, not Popovich, i mean whats his name Polavic

r00tdoctor
05-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Samwhore dont feel bad I felt that way last year when cav's coulda , shoulda woulda beat detroit in game 7 lol.

Tx Girl , I might just make a cav's fan out of you yet. LOL. Sucks that your out west and wont get to see every game unless you have nba league pass.

Da Problem Child , I feel SAS will come out on top in the WC , to play clev but it will be clev to bring home the rings. No lebron cant do it by himself but he has a good supporting cast around him no matter what some people think.

Well a closing thought; clev came out on top tonight against the nets. Nuff said. lol...

r00tdoctor
05-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Cavs play game 2 against the nets tonight hopefully everyone will be watching!
It will be live on tnt!!! So watch the masters at work.

Stemis516
05-08-2007, 07:09 PM
you from cleveland bro? i am

GO CAVS!!!!!!!

defense wins championships and i gotta say our defensive effort in game 1 against new jersey was the best weve played on that end of the court without a doubt

lebron hasnt even been playing well and we still look like a great team

i will say however that detroit appears to be in top form, even though the bulls arent really very good at all detroit is handling them with ease and if they play like this against cleveland i dont think we can win a 7 game series unless lebron just goes off like he did last year or in the regular season against them

im just pissed that cleveland has proven themselves time and time again but yet they still get no props from any1 in the media or on these forums or anywhere....we are more than just lebron and its time the world realize it....i mean fuck, we had a terrible offensive performance in game 1 against NJ but we still won....just wait till lebron is healthy and decides to take over....the pistons are the only team in the east who will stand a chance

i still think the cavs will lose in 6 or 7 games this year to the pistons but we are closer to the pistons than any1 gives us credit for

r00tdoctor
05-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I think we will do fine against detroit , remember we had them on the brink of elimination (took them to game 7!) last season and thats when they had ben wallace. And lebron is playing decent he just is passing the ball alot more getting his team involved which is a good thing. And bron's supporting cast is good , hell compare there stats against other teams and you'll see what I mean.

BigHyphyD
05-08-2007, 07:25 PM
You guys do know that it's just going to be another Spurs vs. Detroit matchup for the Finals right?

:wtf:

r00tdoctor
05-08-2007, 07:51 PM
BigHyphyD, lol we will see about that one... I dont think detriot will be able to hold off the cavs this year , they barely was able to last year and detroit was a much better team then.

r00tdoctor
05-09-2007, 02:49 AM
That was a great game tonight against the nets. Now were 2-0 , it be nice to sweep them also. lol.

guitar_player882006
05-09-2007, 03:11 AM
cavs 102
nets 92

Lebron 36 points

r00tdoctor
05-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I think I feel another sweep commin on , lol.

r00tdoctor
05-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Now that the nets are out the way we can face detroit. Cavs in 6!

r00tdoctor
05-30-2007, 06:06 AM
Well were still in it 2-2... many teams have fallin , the real test will the next game at the palace but I predict cavs will prevail and we wont let a 3rd quarter slump cost us a win. We have dominated this whole series and if it wasnt for lackluster play in the 3rd quarters we would have already swept detroit. Hell you know the cavs are starting to get there respect when even barkely is giving lebron props. And I still say cavs in 6! Im loving how gibson is playing and drew is playing like he wants to get a max contact extension lol , hell the whole supporting cast has been helping out alot this post season. We will rock the palace , then bring it home for a nice home town win in game 6.

Bodom Children Of
05-30-2007, 06:27 AM
hear ye hear ye i am rasheed. PISTONS will not lose another game.

Now that the nets are out the way we can face detroit. Cavs in 6!

someone in 6, i do believe

ToDrunkToFish
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Yea now they're back in Detroit. My hometown. Im expectin enough of this bullshit and they should be fine.

Pistons had some rough shots there in game 4 and cavs really took it at the end.

And Billups didnt have too hot of a game. At the end foul there, the rushed missed 3 pointer.

r00tdoctor
05-31-2007, 05:43 AM
Game five is just hours away , ill be waiting for the cavs to bring home a win.

Bodom Children Of
05-31-2007, 03:57 PM
better start praying.

pistons vs. spurs in finals baby!

r00tdoctor
06-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Wow game 5 was a great playoff game. The best sports game ive ever seen , the stuff legends are made of. People will be seeing highlights from that game decades from now. Lebron raised his ability level to new heights an showed us all whats is in store for the future. Honestly lebron's performance was as good as any of jordan's great playoff moments. Now we stole homecourt advantage. Like ive said all along cav's will be getting there rings this year. Lebron's not gonna accept nothing less. Sorry bordom I like you bro; but your teams not in its prime anymore and the cavs have really outplayed them in all 5 games. (last year when they where a much better team we took them to 7 games) Piston fans sure looked sick in the palace tonight. I think it was lebrons shock and aww campaign. And wallace sure is a sore loser , at least billup's and prince dont act like little kids when they lose a game. I can honestly say nikes ads lived up to the hype and I was witness to one of the greatest sports moments ever... Well people Ive got love for you all , feel free to express your thoughts.

r00tdoctor
06-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Cleeeeev-laaaaaand baaasketbaaaaaalllllllll!!!

Ive reflected long and hard on this game. Im certain this "bellstroke of noon" that lebron has ushered upon the nba has finally signalled the beginning of a legacy. Lebron has reached a level that magic,jordan; none that has came before hime have came close to reaching on a individual's performance. Yes they all had greatness and they made some great plays but I probally wont see another game like that in my lifetime where the will of one dominated a whole city when it mattered most, im sure he'll have many more games like tonights in his future but this will probally be the one remembered as the turning point in his legacy. Piston fans , Cavs fans , Nba fans what are your thoughts!!! Dont remain silent!

Wow game 6 is less then 19 hours away I cant wait!

r00tdoctor
06-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Cleveland Caveliers 2006-2007 Eastern Conf. Champions , In 6 games like I said ,
Now do all the cavs doubters think his teamates can play too??? lol

By the way spurs are going down in 5

MacWQ33
06-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Good call root.

That was an unreal performance in Game 5...absolutely ridiculous...by Lebron. After that, I kind of knew the Pistons were done Saturday, because of course at home, everyone else is going to step up and be a lot more comfortable doing so in front of the fans than at the Palace.

You know, before the series started...I just didn't think the Cav's were qualified, but I usually seem to root for the underdog when I don't care who wins, so seeing the Cav's win was nice. And damn, they have a treat in D. Gib.

Now...I haven't been awesome with picks this postseason (I though Chi-town was going to do better, but I had the Spurs in the Finals), but you have been damn good (even though if I lived in Cleveland, I would have picked them too, but that's not the point). I hope you're a betting man, because picking the Cav's to win at the Palace would have brought in some nice change haha.

Either way...Cav's in 5? You've been good up until this point, so I have to respect your opinion, but you may be getting a little too bias now LOL. The Cav's are going to get even better soon, and then might have the good for that ring, but I just don't see it against the Spurs in '07. The Pistons fucked up with Lebron on many occasions, I couldn't believe they made such bad decisions, but I don't see that coming from the Spurs.

thcbongman
06-03-2007, 03:39 PM
At least I got one team I predicted later on went to the finals lol!

I'm happy that it's going to be an interesting NBA Finals, rather than Detroit vs Spurs. As much as I despise the Cavs, I hope they win.

r00tdoctor
06-03-2007, 10:19 PM
MacWQ33 , thanks for the props im not getting too biased though. We have beat the spurs both times we played them in the regular season and the last time we played them in the season before that. Spurs do not match up against cleveland well and they dont have anyone that guards lebron well either. Regular season isnt everything though , but the momentum is on clev's side also. Hell after seeing lebron in game 5 im sure his team thinks they are capabale of anything. Plus the way the finals are set up games 1 and 2 will be played in San Antonio and games 3 ,4,5 in Cleveland. That works out to clev's advantage I feel we will win one game in san an , and then sweep them in the 3 games they will be playing in clev.

thcbongman, im glad you want clev to win over the years as the dynasty grows you'll stop despising them and grow to love them for the love of the game heh...

I know all the analyst say spurs will win that clev dosent have a shot , but this is my pick:*** Clev in 5 over the spurs.***(Spurs best play there hearts out in san antonio cuz if they dont get a win in san antonio they have a chance of getting swept once the series returns to cleveland, yes i said it here first my cannabis loving friends)

On other thoughts im glad in game 6 against detroit the world got to finally see that other cavs besides lebron can play ball when it matters it was a nice team effort. We have alot of "underrated" role players that play with passion. In a couple years these underrated players will be household names. I was a little sad seeing detroits "dynasty" go out in the way it did because I love bball and wallace acting like a child in the 4th threatining ref's and all fighting between players and not following coaches on detroit team makes the nba look un-professional.

But dynasty's usually fall fast and hard and as the world witnessed theres a new set of "bad boys" on the block in the EC. Does anyone think detroit as it is now has any chance agaisnt clev next year with the same pieces they had this year??? Clev's gonna be even better next year so, Detroits days are over.

*** Clev in 5 over the spurs.***

shaan04
06-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Cavs will win it this year fuck the spurs man such a borring team to watch jus bruce bowen is pretty jokes when he trys to injure ppl Buh lebron is the man

TX Girl
06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Root! I am crazy excited for you :)
Have fun basking in the glory, my friend

I couldn't hate the Spurs more if the team were made up of child molesters, can't wait to watch the Cavs put the cabotchy on their smug little heads.

action.420
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
i creamed my pants watching lebron take over game 5.

i would like to a see a repeat to the spurs :jointsmile:

suhl
06-04-2007, 11:09 PM
spurs rule, not boring to watch unless playing effectively as a team is boring. tim duncan is so great, the real mvp, people seem to love applying how tom brady is the real mvp in the nfl because of what he does in the playoffs, yet in the nba no one gives duncan credit for winning championship after championship because he is humble and quiet. popovich is the best coach in the nba. it is sad that kids today see teamwork and not mouthing off as boring. i love san antonio

thcbongman
06-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Duncan is far from quiet. He's by far the biggest complainer of calls. Perhaps if he didn't whine so much, people would respect him more!

r00tdoctor
06-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks everyone for commenting im getting exited looking foward to game day.

I think its funny how most expert analyst in the sports world right off lebron and the cavs so much , the did it against the pistons , hell now there doin it against the spurs. You know at least my writings on this matter have mostly been right on point this playoff season. Lebron would not be in the finals right now if his team didnt have the pieces needed to reach this level. It takes a team to make it this far. We have an ace in the hole against the spurs that some know about; all the coaching staff who where former spur staff now working in cleveland. I say cavs in 5 , But in all honesty I think cavs could sweep the spurs. Ive played the games out in my mind over and over and Im thinking we win one if not both in San Antonio and then win all in clev. So the series will be one by cavs in 5 (at the most!) Look at my other playoff predictions (in this log and other threads) this season I predicted basically what was gonna happen this playoff season for the east and the west from before the playoffs even started. r00tdoctor aka Vegas Insider heh...I Predicted either spurs or utah would make it out the west ,that cavs would make it out the east that cavs would win game 5 in detroit that cavs would win in 6 ect ect ect.

TX Girl are teams might face next season which will suck because I like you, Im hoping you switch sides and become a die hard cavs fan before next season. lol

shaan04 bowen has a tuff task ahead of him , he will prolly be on the losing end of a few posterising moves before these playoffs are over. And im sure bron's planning on posterising duncan a few times also... LOL (bron has kept a poster of him dunking over duncan in his locker all season long !!!)

suhl I dont knock the spurs at all there a solid team , hell cavs have based there defensive playstyle off the spurs/detroit (bad boy era) gamestyles.
D wins games so Im hoping the cavs play lots of d on the spurs lol.

action.420 I already got that game on dvd in my archives heh...

thcbongman duncan does complain on calls alot , hell other players would get a foul for half the time for that kinda complaining.

Anyone want to to start going into more detail and giving my picks on spreads and stuff too??? lol

Game 1 on abc thursday!!! 9pm (eastern time)

TX Girl
06-05-2007, 08:31 PM
TX Girl are teams might face next season which will suck because I like you, Im hoping you switch sides and become a die hard cavs fan before next season. lol

hehe, well I think you know that ain't going to happen, but i like you too, we will have fun bantering back n forth in the reg season. And I've only got 3 or 4 yrs under my belt as a true fan - I love your enthusiasm for the game and I think I can learn a lot from you.

I'll be watchin Thurs, Go Cavs!!!

suhl
06-11-2007, 02:03 AM
duncan is the most valuable player of this generation. anyone who disagrees can talk to duncans hands and the soon to be four rings sitting there. i love tim duncan

how could you even think the cavs would sweep. the spurs have an answer for absolutely anything the cavs can come up with, meanwhile the cavs really dont have an answer for anything the spurs can do. i think it will be a clean sweep for san antonio myself.

MacWQ33
06-11-2007, 03:15 AM
i think it will be a clean sweep for san antonio myself.

That's what most of my friend's said. I said 4-1, at the most 4-2 Spurs get a 4th ring like the Patriots this year.

Boricua
06-11-2007, 03:53 AM
You are crazy no way!!

Boricua
06-11-2007, 03:54 AM
i smell a sweep

thcbongman
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Stick a fork in and turn them over, they're done.

TX Girl
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
C'mon, Cavs!! You gotta win tonight, yall can't get swept, it wouldn't be fair to the Doc at all.

Fucking Spurs. Bah!!

MacWQ33
06-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Damn, you got off easy Root haha.

I said the Patriots would beat the Colts last year and eventually win the SB [I was very confident, probably came off cocky, but so what...it was all in fun, but people get so 'offended' sometimes...little bitches]...I was the only one making bold predictions like you did...except I was bombarded with hate posts after the fact lol. It was easy for all those people to keep their mouth shut until after the game, then they all came on here to post probably a minute after the game was over...I didn't read the thread til like a month after, as it was off the first page, but it was pretty pathetic actually LOL. What they will never understand is I still to this day stand by my prediction of the Pat's last year, and if it wasn't for one bad half, too much cockiness, and lack of a starting secondary lol, 4 fingers would be filled. Just saying, I'm very glad that didn't happen to you. You still made unbelievable picks during the playoffs...maybe you should apply to ESPN!

LOL, if football was best-of-7 like the NBA, the Pats would of came back strong with a 4-1 win in the Colts series before going on and sweeping the shit out of the Bears. SO glad Peyton got it though, he deserved it 10 fold over Rex. If there was anyone else in the NFL to win, I wanted him, so everything worked out for me....[not still dwelling, still joking]

Forget football for now though, we got the NBA Draft coming up, which will be a franchise changing night for a good amount of teams.

thcbongman
06-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Who do you think Boston is going to pick?

I think they're going to trade the pick, but if they do pick, I think they're going for Corey Brewer.

MacWQ33
06-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm ALL for trading the pick. No Oden, no Durant...get someone who can replace them...might even be better off with someone proven. There are just so many rumors and so much bullshit going right now with what is going to happen, but it's all just speculation, and only the Celtics and Danny know what's really going on. There have been talks of Garnett, Rashard Lewis, Marion, even Kobe...so I really don't know what's going to happen. I like the idea of Marion or Lewis a lot...Garnett would take Al, Gerald & the pick to get, and getting Kobe would fuck things up even worse [it's just not going to happen anyway].

IF we have to draft, it's also very hard to say, because mock drafts are pointless this year after the #1 and 2 picks...who knows who Atlanta and Memphis will take.

Basically, we shall see.

r00tdoctor
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Sorry took me so long to respond , me and my girls daughter was born so I had more important things goin on heh. But really i knew i felt a sweep but I was just wrong about who swept who lol. Oh well theres always next season. Im still proud how far the cavs made it this season, thx for saying I should apply to espn I might do that , lol. Im pretty good at picking teams just got a lil carried away there in the end lol. Next season the predictions will be back , and gamblers you can take the majority of my picks right to the bank. heh...

suhl
06-28-2007, 02:31 AM
they werent hate posts, as i recall you were talking out of your ass and speaking as though you were looking into a crystal ball, so i responded in the way i deemed appropriate, and i did it both before and after the fact, please look it up before lying again. dont try to bring up old shit that wont do any good especially if you are going to lie about it to make yourself look better. im really not trying to start anything here, but i remember the exact thread you are talking about and i definitely did not wait till after the fact. all im saying is get your facts straight. have a good one