PDA

View Full Version : Ugh my cat...

sttomassmoker
04-19-2007, 12:39 AM
has such a bad habit of jumping onto my computer desk, laying in my lap then profusely she begins to fart and purr. it is sooo gross.

Storm Crow
04-19-2007, 01:34 AM
You're feeding her an "el cheapo" cat food, I bet. Try another (and better quality) brand. Of course, she may just be one of those cats with a very delicate digestive system, and you will have to try several brands until you find one she can properly digest. Check out the ones that have rice, instead of corn as the filler. Some animals digest this type better than the cheaper corn-based cat foods. My cats don't fart very often, but then, they get very good cat food. Personally, I like the purring and welcome my cats in my lap as I type. - Granny:hippy:

napolitana869
04-19-2007, 06:26 PM
One of my dogs always farts when he gets a belly rub, and trust me, dog farts smell really bad.

Samwhore
04-20-2007, 01:23 AM
Cat farts are gross. If my cat wasn't so cute I'd get annoyed with her really easily, she follows me everywhere, she's sitting next to me right now on the couch, she even sleeps with me. Kitty wants love, just pet her for a while or give her some nip to go away.

4twentE
06-18-2007, 03:55 PM
You do mean CATnip, right? :D

87s10kid
06-23-2007, 07:53 PM
LMAO my cats do the same shit my dogs try it but them being 100 lb it dosnt work out to much