PDA

View Full Version : Our dog loves our new kitten!

JaggedEdge
04-18-2007, 11:22 PM
We adopted a new kitten the other day since we unfortunatley had a new position open in our house hold and our little Palmaranian ran up to her and started sniffing as soon as we brought her in. Since that first sniff they seem to be becoming great friends. He loves laying right by her and everything else. He also gets very excited when we let her out of her kennel at night. Our surviving cat is slowly beginning to open up to her.

We got them to play with the same shoe lace a few seconds ago, and he is getting more to the curious stage and a lot less agressive. Last night the big cat ran up to Zoey (thats our new kittens name) and slaped the shit out of her, than a second later the kitten ran up to him and smacked him right back with her clawed paw. I think she hurt him a little because he went in the litter room and sulked for about an hour. He looked really upset, so I had to sit there and pet him for a while. Today however they are being much nicer to each other.

I think we will only have to lock her up for another day while we are asleep and out before they all just get along.

The dog and the kitten are to cute together though.

Last night they were both laying on the bed together and the dog started licking himself. Zoey looked at him for a second and than started cleaning herself. She also love laying right next to him. It is just to cute.

OniEhtRedrum781
04-18-2007, 11:24 PM
That's good. Kittens usually do well with dogs, but as soon as the cat grows up, it'll diss off the dog, cuz all cats have an attitude problem..