PDA

View Full Version : We need more potheads in AZ

daZenfmeister
12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Nuff said.

emnine
02-18-2005, 02:59 AM
I just came back to the desert from up north, I didn't ever smoke when I lived here before, but I'm a daily smoker now!

dragon
02-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Yep there are plenty of users in AZ.
D

lostinmesa
03-04-2005, 05:45 PM
i'm looking for poeple in mesa that smoke

keinmehrkreig
03-30-2005, 04:05 AM
hey lost in mesa I live in chandler thats kinda close..

I go to school in gilbert..

Im from california where there are a mass of smokers.. But actually Ive found that theres a good amount in this area as well..

NubWhoLikesPot
04-10-2005, 06:49 PM
hey ne1 in phoenix???? ne1 know if u can grow outside in the heat here? it gets like 120 in summer.

IndicaHaze
04-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Down in tucson now, but am from Phoenix. Bout to fail out of UA cause i never go, ah well. SWED n AZ

keven
05-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Hell yeah we selling
most of the people in phoenix smoke weed if you need some gest go to the mall and ask a gaingsta or a punk

amphiboius
05-03-2005, 12:21 PM
LOL, "keven" is right ask a gangsta or punk they allways got somethin and if they dont i no dam well they no where to get it. Anyways im from Phoenix but now live in Bullhead City Az, anybody no this place.lol well i hope not its misserable here all this town can get is shity ass Dirt Weed if i want somethin good i have to take a 4 hour ride to Cali and i hate it. So if anyone thinks they might have a better way of getting me some of dat "GOOD" then let me no what i need to do plezz

peace!!

LOTTABEADZ
05-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Don't stay in Mesa move to Tempe(still THE party school)Never had luck with strangers at the mall or anywhere else...been ripped off :eek:

Fromet
02-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Shit I live in tucson and everyone here is either a massive stoner or a whore.... sometimes both... shit usually both

PointDuce
02-15-2006, 02:18 AM
yo, AZ has alot of smokers, so wussup, should hav a mass smoke out at the AZ fairgrounds

graaywolf
05-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Coolidge AZ. here. there's plenty of heads in AZ.

-=(GW)=-

del...
05-16-2006, 07:33 PM
there's a shitload of us already here...we need to work with what we already have instead of wishing for more. they'll come w/o asking anyway once they find out what we're doing here! i'm in the middle of the triangle of tucson, phoenix and globe in hayden half the year (now moved up to a little town north of las vegas but will return after the outdoor grow)...but in case y'all are available for either this coming weekend (over may 20th) or the following i'll do a bar-b-que at my hayden home before leaving for the summer.

already have 4-7 people coming from mesa, sahuarita and sonoita areas so rideshare shouldn't be a prob, if needed. and if it doesn't work out this time (short notice and all...sorry) then we can have a FALL DOWN this november and sample the fruits of our labors from over the summer...eh? eh?

and this isn't just another pipe dream either...i'm serious about this but for legal reasons, it can only involve those 21 and over.

PurplePixieManda
06-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Hey Tucson girl here....damn, I thought we already HAD enough tokers in this state...Tucson is the prime drug-running city, and I'd bet, if I didn't know any better, that about 50% are toking right now. ;) PS. IndicaHaze....drop me a line, and let me know of the other Tucsonians around here!

stonedassassin
07-25-2006, 09:56 PM
hey lost in mesa i live in mesa haha its pretty good here but im movin to queen creek anyone live there??

S4T4N
09-29-2006, 01:04 AM
im in the east valley and only been in arizona for about a year ive got three plants comming up for harvest real soon any idea on the best way to dry out here.

FawQue
10-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm in Tucson as well! hit me up if you guys want to get together and smoke!

Kokujin X
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Anyone in the Glendale/Peoria area?

StevieCapone420
10-09-2006, 04:28 AM
Anyone in the Glendale/Peoria area?

I'm in North Avondale, 10 minutes south of Glendale!

S.P.Q.R.
12-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Damn there's not too many of us from AZ on here. I'm in the White Mountains, anyone else near?

madeline
12-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Come on down to Winkleman this Friday, a pre-x-mas party is happening this weekend (Friday through Sunday) on the banks of the mighty Gila River (indoors if weather is bad) and there'll be at least 3 members from here there, and a couple 'probables' along with many others who have harvested locally this fall or just want to smoke what others have done! Bar-B-Q, and buds galore...BYOB and a side dish and whatever you need for a comfortable overnight stay.

desert_acher at netzero dot com for directions

DevilsKnight
12-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Don't stay in Mesa move to Tempe(still THE party school)Never had luck with strangers at the mall or anywhere else...been ripped off :eek:

Yeah, that's common. I've been ripped off quite a few times before, even from people I considered my "friends." It's best to know someone really well that smokes and has a connect or get your own.

I'm in Scottsdale and know many connects here. I go down to Tempe every so often.. usually to go down Mill Ave. and check out some of the headshops or go to the ASU dorms/apartments. There are many people who smoke in AZ. It's everywhere! The stuff going around now is fantastic and will probably be the best till next year around Christmas and the other holidays.

SwirlyMass
02-12-2007, 03:59 AM
im gonna start growing this summer, idk where or how but im gonna grow the bombest weed in the world, just one plant but its gonna yield like 4 lbs and im gonna harvest and smoke it all at once in a small room with a huge bong and munchies to last me all week.

lava521
02-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey peoples Tucson Az here. Get in touch. Aim lava521 Peace!