PDA

View Full Version : 911 smoking gun

eg420ne
04-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Let's face it, if the 9/11 attacks were "legitimate", they would have been accompanied by "legitimate" statements and claims of responsibility.

You don't pull off the most spectacular "terrorist" attack in history, especially against largely symbolic targets, and then hide.

You don't put yourself through the expense, trouble, risk, etc., of carrying out the most daring "terrorist" attack in world history, only to let a panel of fatuous government apologists tell the world what your ostensible motive was; e.g., "they hate us because of our 'freedom'", or some such puerile nonsense.

Moreover, someone totally committed to the idea of stopping U.S. imperialism/aggression against his people, country, etc., and willing to die to do it, obviously wouldn't have to be tortured into admitting it. I mean, contrary to what the U.S. government would apparently have us believe, an ideologue doing a 9/11 would be different than, say, a greedy person doing in his rich uncle to collect the inheritance money.

Lastly, any group sophisticated and resourceful enough to have pulled off the 9/11 attack, would be sophisticated enough to get their message across, exactly as they wanted it to come across. Perhaps by sending (a few days in advance), an encrypted message, "open on 9/11", to a few dozen newspapers and government agencies in several countries, the UN, the Red Cross, the Vatican, various internet sites, etc., and then, immediately after the attack, have an associate release the encryption key.

Let's face it, the whole point of "terrorism" is to make a point. What good is "terrorism" to the "terrorists" if the "terrorists" don't get to make their point? That would be like robbing a bank, and then giving the money back.

Thus, like many other aspects of the official government conspiracy theory of 9/11, it simply doesn't make sense.

Ex Government Worker

A 9/11 "Smoking Gun" Hidden In Plain Sight (http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_joseph_s_070414_a_9_2f11__22smoking_gun_22. htm)

higher4hockey
04-16-2007, 12:36 AM
yeah we never landed on the moon, the gov't killed lennon and the cia killed kennedy...

...do you believe in the easter bunny and santa clause as well?

twentysac
04-16-2007, 12:55 AM
yeah we never landed on the moon, the gov't killed lennon and the cia killed kennedy...

couldn't have said it better. the whole idea behind terrorism is to instill terror. look at it like this. if you live in a town where a serial killer is on the loose and you have no idea who it is you are gonna be more scared then if you know who it is. if you know who it is then you just stay the fuck away from that person and nothing to worry about. In my opinion its the same kind of thing here. since we have no idea who did it we have no idea who to trust and who not to, making it a more terrifying act. it also make it harder for the government to explain what happend. when something like that happens you look to your political leaders and wand to know who did it and why, if they can't explain that then that just makes more people freak out. i guess you could say the 9/11 attacks were probably the most productive of their kind. for shits sake it for all real intents and purposes shut down an entire country.

my othere theroy is the fuckin Irish did it. but nah, they could have never masterminded a plan like that when they were all snockerd up

eg420ne
04-16-2007, 01:30 AM

no but i think you do

Bond
04-16-2007, 01:39 AM
I don't think the US government had NO IDEA once so ever that that would happen. Ok maybe not even the government but it defiantly wasn't planned in Iraq in the mountains around a card table with bin laden, Sudam and there cronies. or whoever the fuck the U.S government is blaming it on.

eg420ne
04-16-2007, 01:41 AM
Ummmmm they were warn many many times

eg420ne
04-16-2007, 01:42 AM
couldn't have said it better. the whole idea behind terrorism is to instill terror. look at it like this. if you live in a town where a serial killer is on the loose and you have no idea who it is you are gonna be more scared then if you know who it is. if you know who it is then you just stay the fuck away from that person and nothing to worry about. In my opinion its the same kind of thing here. since we have no idea who did it we have no idea who to trust and who not to, making it a more terrifying act. it also make it harder for the government to explain what happend. when something like that happens you look to your political leaders and wand to know who did it and why, if they can't explain that then that just makes more people freak out. i guess you could say the 9/11 attacks were probably the most productive of their kind. for shits sake it for all real intents and purposes shut down an entire country.

my othere theroy is the fuckin Irish did it. but nah, they could have never masterminded a plan like that when they were all snockerd up
Come back when you can prove the government Official Conspiracy Story

higher4hockey
04-16-2007, 01:44 AM
maybe you should have thought about proving your crazy theories before you posted them....

..just a thought.

eg420ne
04-16-2007, 01:50 AM
maybe you should have thought about proving your crazy theories before you posted them....

..just a thought.

uhhh No and i have posted many many many many many times on that government official story and lack of it..........

twentysac
04-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Come back when you can prove the government Official Conspiracy Story

yeah i don't think you even know what conspiracy means, if you did then you would probably realize you are the conspiracy theroist. i love it how people on the other side of the fucking world know more about shit that happend in this country then the people that live in it do. i love that people think we are all idiots being lied to by a government. and i love it that they never even suspect the country they live in is more or less just as fucked as the rest of the world. i couldn't give 2 fat fuckin shits about who did or didn't fly a fucking plane into a building. the bottom line is it happend. a knee jerk reaction by a government recoiling from the first major attack on its home land in hundreds of years by extremist other than the crazy fucks that already reside in said country got alot of people killed in a war that very few people know the truth about. goes the same with the attacks. very few people in this world know who did and those that do know aren't gonna say shit. you have no fucking clue who the fuck did it. in my opinion your the lowest most worthless peice of shit in the bottom of the worlds fuccking septic tank. maybe you should do a little research and figure out what the fuck your talking about before you jump in some shit and show your ignorance.

oh yeah, have a nice fucking day

Psycho4Bud
04-16-2007, 02:40 AM
in my opinion your the lowest most worthless peice of shit in the bottom of the worlds fuccking septic tank. maybe you should do a little research and figure out what the fuck your talking about before you jump in some shit and show your ignorance.

oh yeah, have a nice fucking day

You just received a gift........DO NOT let this type of crap happen again!

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

pabloescobar209
04-16-2007, 02:46 AM
Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change&hl=en)

this will make ya think. best when high

Why would it be better to watch it while high? I could see watching a Comedy while high, so is that what your calling it?

medicinal
04-16-2007, 07:46 AM
My question directed at the "our government planned 911" is this: How in the hell could this bunch of morons plan anything even remotely as simple and successful as the 911 attack. Even if they could have pulled if off, by now, there would have been leaks all over the place. This bunch of crooks would have cannibalized themselves in a heartbeat. I don't know who planned 911, but I'm pretty sure that Bushco could not have pulled it off without a major fuckup. I'd like to believe that they did it, I really don't like those assholes, but their ineptitude certainly belies that theory, they are just too damn dumb.

Krogith
04-16-2007, 06:22 PM
My question directed at the "our government planned 911" is this: How in the hell could this bunch of morons plan anything even remotely as simple and successful as the 911 attack. Even if they could have pulled if off, by now, there would have been leaks all over the place. This bunch of crooks would have cannibalized themselves in a heartbeat. I don't know who planned 911, but I'm pretty sure that Bushco could not have pulled it off without a major fuckup. I'd like to believe that they did it, I really don't like those assholes, but their ineptitude certainly belies that theory, they are just too damn dumb.

See this is one of the biggest misconceptions, Bush is a puppet. He did not plan anything he was raised to be a puppet. The Real Brains of all this are really Rich Bankers, Oil Tycoons, Main Share Holders in big companys. Elite Run it with puppets.

pwn3dy0
04-17-2007, 03:46 AM
^ Well said. Bush doesn't call any shots, he just takes orders. Wake up people, if the war on terror wasn't a COMPLETE 100% hoax the borders would be closed. It's a 2+2 equation.

9/11= done by criminal elements of our government to perpetuate the fear of the american people.

higher4hockey
04-17-2007, 03:51 AM
and do you believe this because micheal moore tells you to?

halo
04-17-2007, 04:43 AM
^^^Dude michael moore isn't a conspiracy theorist. He is just a liberal.

As far as 9/11 goes i really don't know what to believe. I do not believe the official gov't story. There is just so much evidence against it and so many unanswered questions (i.e. why did 3 buildings collapse almost perfectly from the base with fires started on the top floors? Or why was there no evidence of a large plane crash at the pentagon? No large parts, no severed body parts etc.)
I do believe it was orchestrated by powerful people but i dont know who. I think its possible it couldve been the U.S. gov't like the CIA or something. But then again there is some evidence that top israeli officials may have had something to do with it. I dont think we will ever know for sure.