PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the taste of blood??

Belleza
12-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Ok, one time when me and my bf were high, i was on my period and he just insisted on eating me out. It was great and he said it was good. Are there any other guys out there that like to do that? I think if I were a guy that would be so disgusting to do on a chick but hey, since im a chick, it's great! And for the guys who do do that, does it even taste like blood? What does it taste like? Even if the chick isn't on her period? Do yall think that's gross? Hmm... :cool:

InhaleItALL
12-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Ok, one time when me and my bf were high, i was on my period and he just insisted on eating me out. It was great and he said it was good. Are there any other guys out there that like to do that? I think if I were a guy that would be so disgusting to do on a chick but hey, since im a chick, it's great! And for the guys who do do that, does it even taste like blood? What does it taste like? Even if the chick isn't on her period? Do yall think that's gross? Hmm... :cool:
ok, I LOVE to eat pussy. Everything about it. But, no thanks on the period.. I'll pass.

opiuser
12-18-2004, 09:49 PM
dude... thats fucking disgusting... its not just blood, its blood that has been sitting there coagulating for awhile...

maryjanemama
12-19-2004, 01:00 AM
:eek: :confused: :eek:

Kingslay3r
12-19-2004, 06:25 AM
disgusting... gross.. freaky :eek:
i wouldnt fuck a girl during her periods... so imagine eating her out :eek: :eek: :eek:
but i do like the taste of blood (pure blood... not period)
i dont even wanna know how period's tastes like
and i think ur bf is the only one doing that
i dont mind eating a girl when shes not... but that... ewww
anyway imma go away from this topic, i think imma throw up lol

FrenchInhale
12-19-2004, 09:45 AM
Absolutely gross. Nuff said.

THC4UandME
12-19-2004, 11:37 AM
im gonna have to go with the rest of you guys on this one. that is absolutley one of the sickest things i have ever heard!!!! i wouldnt go near a bloody pussy!

Ammie
12-19-2004, 02:11 PM
lmfao awwwwwwwwww boys where is ur sense of adventure;)
Dont u its good for u, it'll put hair on ur chest :D:D:D:D

actually ur right thats gross next thread plz :confused:

Kingslay3r
12-19-2004, 02:43 PM
ill never try that
theres no way i would try that ammie
if i do, someone shoot me!!!! :p

Tech
12-19-2004, 03:54 PM
i bet you lot have the crust cut off your bread too.
Ifr you like eating pussy get down thereand eat any time off the month , blood, piss lap it all up.
If your lucky you,ll have the odd bit of liver. :D

Euphoric
12-19-2004, 04:56 PM
umm even i draw the line there..just wait a week and then go back to your usually scheduled oral services..thank you ;)

Euphoric
12-19-2004, 05:00 PM
we wrote a song called bloody sugar about it ill post it in the music forum for you perverts..
haha lookie me and my gf made this picture

The C
12-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Lol I think if you like this Bel baybe you should keep this guy. I don't know how many guys out thier dig that.

No thank you. A nice clean pussy, sure! Not a bloody nasty dirty one.
Man that even managed to gross out Euphoric. EUPHORIC!

Ha ha w/e turns your crank!

Flaegrek
12-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Beggin' for the crank!

Ammie
12-19-2004, 09:23 PM
omfg i cant believe some of u guys hahahahahaha i love u all :D:D:D

InhaleItALL
12-20-2004, 02:06 AM
lmfao awwwwwwwwww boys where is ur sense of adventure;)
Dont u its good for u, it'll put hair on ur chest :D:D:D:D

actually ur right thats gross next thread plz :confused: NOW if Charlize Theron (http://www.charlizetheron.com/) just happened to come up to me and said, ya know what I want you to eat my pussy soooo bad, but I am on the rag, I just might consider it!

I'm just sayin'

GooseBear
12-20-2004, 05:33 AM
a period is not a dirty thing.....messy sometimes yes but not dirty.....again the media making is that it is something to be kept quiet about don't talk about it thats why alot of guys don't know much about it. I mean in sex ed they seperated the guys from the girls. I personally think they should be taught together....anyways mumble mubmle I wouldn't let a guy eat me out during it but I have had sex just put a towle down and away you go then go have fun in the shower too...

Kingslay3r
12-20-2004, 05:38 AM
hmm yeah, i agree for the shower tho
i dont mind that
as long as i protect myself and dont look at it i could go for it

Shadow Smoke
12-20-2004, 06:50 AM
well bel i have to say cute you maybe, but no puss is that damn nice i'll finger, or bone while you gushing blood... but eat ya?? i'll pass. however if ya clean up a little bit i couldnt see anything wrong with it..

(((horrid story))) i was on a date with this girl i had know for about 3 weeks first date at the movies we started doing what 2 16 yos do when they go to the movies and i sliped my hand down her pants and started rubbing her clitty.

now for those of you that dont know a tampon has a little rope on it so it can be taken back out easy like. i didnt know that yet i'm like "what the hell is that?" so i start pulling on it... she bitch slapped me and walked out, i never saw her again i think she moved or something.

it wasnt till i was 18 did i full understand the concept of the female period. i was always wandering why my dad vanished for a week at a time... LOL he had a bomb shelter in the basement.

kiwi
12-20-2004, 06:55 AM
:eek: This would have to be one of the sickest threads that I have seen here...From a womens perspective I wouldn't even have sex with a man at that time of the month much less let him eat me out.

That is when the womens body is flushing clotted blood out and its fucken sick for any man to want to have his face there :mad: :mad:

maryjanemama
12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
:eek: This would have to be one of the sickest threads that I have seen here...From a womens perspective I wouldn't even have sex with a man at that time of the month much less let him eat me out.

That is when the womens body is flushing clotted blood out and its fucken sick for any man to want to have his face there :mad: :mad:
I'm with you, Kiwi. That's menstrual blood. I would never ever, under any circumstances, be able to kiss that guy again.

Where's the wrech icon when you need it?

Euphoric
12-20-2004, 04:57 PM
geez im just messing with u im not sick :(

GHoSToKeR
12-20-2004, 05:54 PM
fuck thats horrible

**sticks his tongue in a jam centered doughnut, so he can get an idea of what it feels like**

mmmmm sugary

maryjanemama
12-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Euph, I didn't mean you were sick and twisted...you're one of my favorite ppl, silly. I meant anyone who does this sort of thing really, not just joking around with Blood Sugar art (?!).

PS...What's this with the g/f? Didn't you learn the last time? :rolleyes: Now I'll have to dig another hole in the basement! :D

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
12-21-2004, 09:25 PM
holy shit thats just gross, like ive never eaten a chick out(not that i dont want to) but fuck that i wont do any shit with a chick that involves her pussy when shes on her period, just wait a week and then its all good :D

Tech
12-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Going down on the bum is nice too , and sucking a bit of pooh out if you feel realy dirty. :D

Ammie
12-22-2004, 03:30 AM
well bel i have to say cute you maybe, but no puss is that damn nice i'll finger, or bone while you gushing blood... but eat ya?? i'll pass. however if ya clean up a little bit i couldnt see anything wrong with it..

(((horrid story))) i was on a date with this girl i had know for about 3 weeks first date at the movies we started doing what 2 16 yos do when they go to the movies and i sliped my hand down her pants and started rubbing her clitty.

now for those of you that dont know a tampon has a little rope on it so it can be taken back out easy like. i didnt know that yet i'm like "what the hell is that?" so i start pulling on it... she bitch slapped me and walked out, i never saw her again i think she moved or something.

it wasnt till i was 18 did i full understand the concept of the female period. i was always wandering why my dad vanished for a week at a time... LOL he had a bomb shelter in the basement.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude omfg i cant stop laughin thats just funny shit :D:D:D:D:D:D

SomeGuy
12-22-2004, 05:37 AM
"never judge a pie you havnt eaten..."I would try it at least once just to see what it taste like...btw heres something related

"Dear Couch,
What exactly is a rainbow kiss?

A:
According to the Alternative English Dictionary, which we base all of our slang interpretations from, the term rainbow kiss means

* when a menstruating female engages in reciprocal oral sex with a man (' 69ing' ) and mixes his semen with her vaginal secretions and blood during a passionate kiss after orgasming in each other's mouths.

We hear all of you saying 'gross' in your tiny little heads out there but let's get real here. There's no better sexual act than sixty-nine during those crimson days! Face it! The lady doesn't want to be embarrassed by that pink puddle so do her and yourself a favor and work that clit while she works your.... dick. Hate to drop this on you guys but the scarlet times are your days to shine! You just say ' Honey. Don't worry. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!' , then you give her the greatest oral experience she's ever had! You can, and should, leave the tampon in because you should be concentrating on her love button anyway."

this is from
http://www.askthecouch.com/2_past_template.asp?article=161

might be tasty...I heard it has sugar :p

Hektik
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Damn, i consider my self a pretty hardcore/sick person that's down to try anything at least once. But i don't think i could do that shit, cuz like....i dunno lol it is pretty gross

NurseGirl
12-23-2004, 12:21 AM
Don't worry honey, I like that too. I love when my eats me girlfriend when I have my periods. And I love eating her when she has her periods. She gets more wet and it's exiting. You are not alone. :)

Belleza
12-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Wow i didn't know there was so many ppl that didn't do that! krayzie man, i just did it today too, lol like if you really needed to know. haha you guys should try it sometime and be a little more open minded. it is gross tho. he told me it did taste a little like pure non menstral blood. just in case anyone was wondering.

Encatuse
12-23-2004, 07:44 AM
I eat my woman on her period all the time. It's not like blood is just flowing out water-fall style. Geez. And as long as she showers before she sees you its not like its smelly or bad tasting. Ive only ate one chick ((and thats all I plan to ever eat. I love her to death)) and she never has a bad taste, period or not. I can't even taste the blood. But I do love the taste of blood, not that I'd like menstrual blood I can't imagine. But when I get cuts or my GF gets cuts and Im around I just suck em until they stop bleeding. HOW YA LIKE ME NOW? BYATCH! Yeah. I love my girlfriends WONDERFUL, WET, BLOODY VAGINA. Im not sure what she could do to it that would make me not love it... except maybe pass a baby through it, in which case Im gone.... kidding. :) Just about the leaving part though, all the rest of this post is true.

P.S. In middle-school I used to intentionally chew my cheek to the point of bleeding just so I could taste the blood. Yes, I'm weird. And for that person who said they'd eat it but not look at it: What the hell? Does her vagina look any different? If so, she needs to wipe it off with a wet rag or something. Like the guy in this thread with foreskin cheese, such things CAN be prevented!

Damn I wont quit talking... All my friends used to complain about how vaginas are so nasty to go down on.. and so I was all scared to go down on my girlfriend for the first time. And then I did, and it just tasted like warm-wetness. And smelled like nothing. And no, she doesn't douche.

Belleza
12-23-2004, 07:49 AM
kool

Tech
12-23-2004, 11:41 PM
I remember biing in the pub a few years ago and my mate pulled this bird and took her outside.
He came back in about half hour later with blood around his mouth looking real pleased with himself ,lol.
The landlord toled him to fuck off and get cleaned up , god it was funny. :D

Belleza
12-24-2004, 06:51 AM
omg!!! lol kool

dog420
12-28-2004, 02:00 PM
blood tastes like iron to me....not that ill go down on my mrs on a period,,,no TY!

smiley
12-28-2004, 04:58 PM
hey girl

i was looking at your pic, hon you look good. take it from me, another girl (winks back)

Belleza
12-29-2004, 02:19 AM
just wanted to let everyone know that i got some on my period again

seeker
12-29-2004, 05:30 AM

hey doods you all need to let go of societal hate bros and brahs, i dyke my woman out anytime she wants it even when her tide is flowing! :p

love no matter what, running stong all month long mon! :o

haha the embarasment smily looks like a stoned smily, thats why i used it!

haha this reminds me of a funny story, my old bud was taking this girl upstairs at a party, both being drunk and horny, and he, earning teh name Stinkfinger, put her on his shoulder, turned her rear end around for everyone to see licked his thumb and put it up her ass! just liek that, pop!

hahaha, oh good times!

~in love everyone!~
~seeker(of sex, im horny now!)~

Hektik
12-29-2004, 11:12 PM
Alright, i have come to the conclusion that after a 5th of 151 i would do it....

kraloth
01-17-2005, 01:22 AM
ill never try that
theres no way i would try that ammie
if i do, someone shoot me!!!! :p
ok but were do u wanna be shot and wot kinda range ive never shot some1 befor do u think it herts like constantly or do u think it gose away i ahd a dream i was shot by swat at my skl when i got in a shoot out and i live in england wered i get the guns i was shot in the arm it hert like hell dont ask im srange i have dreams were im in pain like haveing someone jam the hands into my sides and playing with my organs and i still sleep but i can feel it thats not normal enyway the pain of getting shot like went away and i tried getting the slug out by biteing it out useing a knife to trie to get under it and pull it out sciccors ecetra and then i sucked it out and i think i choked but i woke up and dus enyone have dreams where they can like dream stuff and then it happens like the next day or two days later i get that a lot but i can kinda like think wile im asleep about who or wot i see like i can think oh wots gunna hapen to my gf and i see some shit

altwnyguy73
01-17-2005, 04:30 AM
when you go down on a girl while aunt flows visiting, lol, its called earning your redwings... thats all I got...doing that and liking the taste of blood are 2 different things though...peace

shadowfox
01-17-2005, 09:41 AM
NOW if Charlize Theron (http://www.charlizetheron.com/) just happened to come up to me and said, ya know what I want you to eat my pussy soooo bad, but I am on the rag, I just might consider it!

I'm just sayin'

Hey, I thought you guys didn't know who Charlize Theron was. A long time ago I posted that pic of Charlize Theron smoking weed, but nobody seemed to know who she was :confused:

Anyway, I knew of a guy who absolutely LOVED to "eat at the Y" when she was on her period. He said it tasted like a warm Mcdonalds fruit punch. They only sell fruit punch (not the Hi-C kind or the Hawaiian punch kind) in the Hawaii Mcdonalds though, so I guess you guys don't really know what I'm talking about.

Kingslay3r
01-17-2005, 10:22 AM
so thats how they make their fruit punch :D
im not going to mcdonald ever again loll

kraloth
01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
kingslay3r wot do u think of my post

NowhereMan
01-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Alright, i have come to the conclusion that after a 5th of 151 i would do it....
hahahahaahaahhaahahaaha

shit man hopefully you forget doing it
jeesh im kinda sick thinking about it

rethinks his liking bacardi

Dreadmantic
01-20-2005, 02:09 AM
First of all, I CRAVE sex when I'm on my period and I might sit there and fantasize about how bad I want a guy to go down on me when I'm like that...But ew. I mean. Ew. I would just think that seeing him look up at you with nasty blood all over his face would make you want to vomit not do an O. I'm all about sex during the period tho. Especially if it's almost over and it's not even that heavy. Just get in the shower and stop being such babies, guys! It serves as a natural lube and we are like in HEAT during it. Sure to be great sex :)

Euphoric
01-20-2005, 04:02 AM
hmmm i was wondering if it put a girl in the mood or not...hmmm that answers that question :D i wanna have your babies dreadmantic lets go!!!1

Tech
01-21-2005, 12:16 AM
If your a dedicated pussy eater you remove her tammy with your teeth then give it suck b4 going down on her.

Encatuse
01-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Wow tech. If you've done that you've earned the respect of someone who's respect means nothing. ((mine))

F L E S H
01-26-2005, 04:11 PM
If your a dedicated pussy eater you remove her tammy with your teeth then give it suck b4 going down on her.
Now that's hardcore shit right here. I could NEVER go down on a chick during her period, however I'll have sex with her any time of the month. What's the differrence if you're gonna wear a condom anyway, right?

rangerswyfe
01-29-2005, 09:11 PM
OK, this is for the ladies...I agree that eating pussy while on the rag is gross...but...have sex while you are...it's fucking awesome!!! For one, its a lubricant, for 2, there is more blood flow to the area, so everything is more intense. The orgasm is awesome because everything is more sensitive and engorged with blood flow. Like was said previously, lay down a towel, and good to go!

rangerswyfe
01-29-2005, 09:12 PM
P.S., I have been married for almost 10 years, so I know of what I speak...

P.P.S., Smoke weed every day!!!

Encatuse
02-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Like was said previously, lay down a towel, and good to go!

Forgot to do this the first time I had sex with my girlfriend whilst she was bleeding. Ruined my sheets and got blood on my mattress. I don't even remember how the fuck I explained missing sheets and my mattress being flipped to my mom...

jahjahjahjah
02-10-2006, 03:33 AM
RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GanjaBob
02-10-2006, 04:36 AM
one time i was high and ate a chick out who didnt tell me she was on her period and i never noticed, wouldnet have ever realized it unless she hadnt told me.

GanjaBob
02-10-2006, 04:47 AM
it really didnt taste that much different i dont think.

BiG WiCkEd
02-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Damn what the fuck is up with gurls bleedin but never letting us know?? Juz last week I was messin around with this gurl, and it all went good till I feel her pussy all different and shit. So i'm like this is weird, let me see whats goin on...I look down and got a bloody ass dick! She looks at me and juz fuckin smiles.....
I left the room headed straight for the bathroom. My pants were all fuckin bloody....N it wasn't that I was trippin over the situation, juz mad cuz they never fuckin tell u whats goin on!
It's cool if U want dick, but shit tell us what the fuck is up first!
N as far as pussy, as much as I love it, I haven't seen one that's good enuff for me to work my tongue on. Fuck that.

BizzleLuvin
02-10-2006, 11:08 PM
exuse me while i barf. maybe your bf would like to lick up mybarf, too?

LION OF JUDAH
02-11-2006, 01:14 AM
thats just fuckin nasty!:D

notrightquite
02-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Haha, you guys are hilarious sometimes.

Skink
02-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Man the first time my dick was red after fucking was enough for me... People who eat red pussy are cannibals plain and simple...

endo..jay
02-11-2006, 05:30 AM
i eat bloody pussy

but my first taste of blood was when i got my first deer hunting...im sure all the hunters here know what im talking about

mmmmm blood...lol

BloodyRedBarron
02-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Thats not Gross! Hell I once ate out a Ethiopian chick with a yeast infection.
And it tasted just like a Quarter Pounder With Cheese!:stoned:

Lakota
02-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Only when it's involved with a steak med. rare.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
02-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Thats not Gross! Hell I once ate out a Ethiopian chick with a yeast infection.
And it tasted just like a Quarter Pounder With Cheese!:stoned:

What the fuck!?

420purplehaze420
02-12-2006, 04:24 AM
WHAT....THE...FUCK.....thats just disgusting.

keioss01
02-12-2006, 10:23 PM

id have to be high as fuck:stoned: or id just puke my brains out..

but ya i like the taste of blood, if its mine

Easy Roller
02-12-2006, 11:58 PM
No way ..If it ever happened...it would have been because I was very drunk and was being hard headed......I've done some mad things and sobered up to regret them