PDA

View Full Version : BlakeCarrington moves to AZ

BlakeCarrington
04-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Hydro Growers and hydro smokers. One of the best in the Game is coming your way.

Hook a grower up with some info. Where are the supply shops at in the Peoria area and what strains are floating thru town

LostKonnect
04-15-2007, 03:10 AM
whats up bro? i live in the peoria area. i dont grow but i would like to meet someone that does. i know where to get the good though, a good hydro shop around here is at I-17 and Bell its called sea of green. they have everything u need. its good to see someone from peoria post on here.

BlakeCarrington
04-17-2007, 06:35 AM
I posted a response to you yesterday, I must have broken a rule because its been nixed. Thanks for the info and maybe we can kick it some time. peace and put me on your bud list.

madeline
04-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Sea of Green has everything but is very expensive when compared to other stores elsewhere and especially more than what can be bought online and delivered. I use a company in Las Vegas, All American Hydro but NOT the one that's online by the same name...this store is phone or in-store sales only. They are very fast with the shipments and also very discreet with the packaging and labels. I live kind of in between Tucson and Phoenix and have been forced to use the SOG in Tucson once or twice but only as a last resort.

BlakeCarrington
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
My thanks to the fellow econo-grower. I appreciate you blowing me that shotgun though.

YungGrower
04-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Hey blake, I'm new to the post, i'm in phoenix.I'm bout to get a grow setup going. Gonna grow me some Mr.bubble. good to know we've got a good grower here. I've been getting some nice purple stuff around here too! yum

BlakeCarrington
04-28-2007, 10:50 PM
What up Yung grower! I have smoking "Darth Vader" for a week now. That's a fruity purp that I am starting on.

LostKonnect
04-29-2007, 06:08 PM
I got some good purp too...the dude called it rainbow purp. It tastes awesome.

YungGrower
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Hells yeah guys DARTH VADER!!!, I totally know what you mean. I've been getting the purps like crazy here in phoenix! i'm telling you I call it the phoenix suns weed cuz its purple and orange. Good to know we've got growers here in the cities man. i was almost losing hope.

LostKonnect
05-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I need to find cheaper Purp.....Its too expensive..........I paid 240 for a half......

YungGrower
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Dude thats what I'm paying right now too....its no biggie....good bud man.

LostKonnect
05-08-2007, 12:44 AM
it is phoenix suns weed bro...its hella good.....bright orange hairs......real danky and spicy........