PDA

View Full Version : seeds?

untamed
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
where are you guys in OZ getting your seeds from? I have seen planetskunk, but never tried them yet.. anyone bought off them recently with no dramas (recently as in the last month).

2MC5
04-17-2007, 10:49 AM
uuuhhh not me but i think SDK gets his from there!!!

SDK SLAYER
04-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Not recently, late last year....PS is the go guys :thumbsup:

Hanns-MuaMan
05-14-2007, 05:31 AM
Yeah I got mine from planetskunk not long ago, A+ from me. :thumbsup:

downundadude
05-14-2007, 08:50 AM
i just ordered mine used my own address and all will see how it goes, ,will keep a bat by the front door just incase, hahaha

420 FMX
06-07-2007, 11:28 AM
i jsut ask growers or mates.. do u have any spare seeds, none of this paying for them bs, it should be shared around not kept fr profits.. :)

TokinSurfer
06-09-2007, 08:04 AM
i got mine from my mates dad that used to grow hell crops back in the 70's

Ausbud
06-09-2007, 10:49 AM
I am going the bag seed at the moment, but will try our PS in the future I rekon.:jointsmile:

SDK SLAYER
06-10-2007, 03:23 AM
i got mine from my mates dad that used to grow hell crops back in the 70's
Hmmmmmmm.....sounds good....but seeds over 5 years old have a very poor germ. rate. hehe....I'm quite lucky....I won't have to buy seeds for a LONG time. :D check out the Celtic Stone strains at Planet Skunk....I'll be growing these strains exclusively for the foreseeable future. I have 4 PP clones that have 27 days to go....after that, I'll be growing Celtic Berry, Double Stone (unreleased as yet), Celtic Cross, Black Death, Himalayan Gold, and maybe some Panama Red :D :thumbsup::woohoo::asskick::vap_smiley::joint1:

TokinSurfer
06-10-2007, 11:01 AM
lol, the seeds arnt that old, they are very new ,, by the way, you got the hell crops goin lol

SDK SLAYER
07-11-2007, 08:14 AM
hehe....m8 I have been trading heaps of seeds lately....I swapped my remaining PP seeds for some Passionfruit White Widow :wtf: & some Mango Sativa seeds....I am going to aquire some Somango f2's soon as well....another swap....I was also given some Jack The Ripper f2's :D This all came from some seeds I won in Canna photo comp. :thumbsup: I got 7 Celtic Stone f3's....9 Big Stone....13 Double Stone....& 16 Celtic Berry.... www.celticstone.org :thumbsup:
[attachment=o146081]
CS beans....
[attachment=o146082]
Mango....
[attachment=o146083]
Jack The Ripper f2's....:D

:hippy:

Slayer

TokinSurfer
07-11-2007, 09:25 AM
hahahahahahah you should start your own seed company:thumbsup:

Brisbrain
07-13-2007, 11:32 AM
I just got my White Skunk seeds from Planetskunk in the mail yesterday. They took a couple of weeks to get here, ordered them on the 28 June. Can't wait to grow 'em! I decided to try planetskunk after i read a post in another thread from SDK Slayer about how he used them and had no problems with them, so thanks Slayer.:thumbsup:

downundadude
07-15-2007, 12:50 PM
i requseted some seed but never evenuated, i found 2 seeds in a room clean up as this is about the same time i planted last yr i will cross my fingers for these puppies, no idear what they are, ahhahahahahah hope they havnt been sitting to long... might try PS again if not good

SDK SLAYER
07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
TS; hehe.....I wanna breed my own Mango strain....I'll be getting some Somango f2's soon....cross that with the Mango Skunk I'll be getting soon & combine them both with Mango Kush & Mango Sativa.....Slayer's Super Mango, anyone ???? LMAO :thumbsup:

Bb: no probs dude....good luck & grow hard.

:hippy:

Slayer

AcehWeed
08-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi guys, i`d like to order seeds from ps, would it be safe if i use my po box address, or should i just use my own address? i`m just wanna know which one is the safest way

cheers

SDK SLAYER
08-03-2007, 12:29 AM
A 'safe' address is the way to go....a vacant house in your street where you can watch for mail deliveries....if you can't do that, get it sent to your addy. with a bodgy name...

Peace

Slayer

AcehWeed
08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
thanks alot sdk, why didn`t i think of that before lol, there`s few vacant houses around my area.... 2morrow i`ll go to bunnings to buy my equipments.

cheers,
AW

GetDown
08-05-2007, 09:05 AM
just wondering, how does planet skunk get their seeds through customs? ud is there some legal loophole? or does customs not notice?

might consider ordering, have got ideas to try growing in a small location, now i dont know strains, all i know is taht weed is weed, and i know if i were too look into strains my ocd would take over and id have a compulsion to go to great expense to try EVERY single strain i could get my hands on..... can someone recommend a strain from ps that is fairly easy to grow?

SDK SLAYER
08-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Planet Skunk sends seeds in the original breeder's packaging....very stealthy....looks like a letter....seeds are protected by a plastic clip....The best-value, easiest to grow strains available from PS is the Celtic Stone range....$50 for 10 seeds....I would recommend the Celtic Berry ; Celtic Cross & Stoned Rhino. & they are all Aussie as well guys....:thumbsup:

Peace

Slayer

...gas...
08-08-2007, 11:10 AM
all these seeds threw the net sound s 2 easy , id love 2 order my strain threw the net , but call me a chicken ? but that sounds like n invite 4 the boys in blue 2 seach my place mmmmmmmmm, i heard slayers idea about the vacant house , n there ant none a round hear , my friend s hav 2 much 2 lose if they get a house call , i get random strain s threw a m8 of mine ,so its not 2 bad ,:thumbsup: good luck boys