PDA

View Full Version : Imus-

eg420ne
04-10-2007, 01:27 AM
people gettin worked up about this, now foxnews has sumthing on msnbc...i laughed- i cried... oh man cant stop thinking about that southpark show a few weeks ago. Where stans dad was on wheel-of-fortune...sometimes the world is waaaaaay too funny...

"Nappy-Headed Hos"

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Don Imus, Racist Comments, Rutgers (http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/04/don-imus-racist-comments-rutgers.html)

Psycho4Bud
04-10-2007, 04:06 AM
people gettin worked up about this, now foxnews has sumthing on msnbc..

I saw the report on FOX about this (that newswoman in the morning has some legs.......DAMN!:D ).......they thought it was rediculous. :thumbsup:

Have a good one!:s4:

eg420ne
04-10-2007, 04:33 AM
I saw the report on FOX about this (that newswoman in the morning has some legs.......DAMN!:D ).......they thought it was rediculous. :thumbsup:

Have a good one!:s4:They didnt think it was funny.hahahahahahahahahaha:S2:

thecreator
04-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I think it was more sad then funny. People follow the opinions of the media icons and by showing ignorance even in a joking manor is still irresponsible and tears down race relations.Oh and some of the finest women on TV are on Fox news.:thumbsup:

Psycho4Bud
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Well he ended up getting a two week suspension and the way it sounds it could possibly have some conditions attached.......

LOL...he should see about a contract with ABC.......they'll tolorate anything!:D

Have a good one!:s4:

rebgirl420
04-10-2007, 11:40 PM
people gettin worked up about this, now foxnews has sumthing on msnbc...i laughed- i cried... oh man cant stop thinking about that southpark show a few weeks ago. Where stans dad was on wheel-of-fortune...sometimes the world is waaaaaay too funny...

"Nappy-Headed Hos"

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Don Imus, Racist Comments, Rutgers (http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/04/don-imus-racist-comments-rutgers.html)

hahaha I loved that episode...."people who annoy you...7 words....we'll give you the letters: N--G-G-E-R-S....."

NAGGERS!

Gatekeeper777
04-11-2007, 12:22 AM
I saw cnn before work and he said he used it in the context that spike lee used it in for the movie School daz.
he said it was flattering.

you know like gibson said about the jews type of flattering.

but no one can take a complement right anyhow.

suhl
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
it is so funny that people are still getting really outraged about this shit. at this point it is just the media getting outraged. there are really still bigots in the world??? youre kidding me!???? it is a morning radio how the hell did it even get out to media shit like that is said all the time on talk radio in the morning

honestly i saw the coach on sportscenter this morning and it made me sick. she was talking about how offensive they are and how the team had to overcome the remarks and stuff. yet another story blown way out of proportion and taken too far.

pwn3dy0
04-12-2007, 12:28 AM
people are getting worked up about solely because the media keeps talking about it. It's utterly ridicolous.

Gatekeeper777
04-12-2007, 12:35 AM
anything to drive up ratings and take your mind off the war in the middle east.
I am an AMERICAN i thrive on WAR ,DEATH and DISTRUCTION! It is my god given right to kill pesky foriegners.I mean after all they dont even speak english.
All the news wants to do is distract you.
watch the BBC.
they are not US politics owned!

Maggz
04-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Yea its not a question whether or not its his constitutional right or not .. saying some dumb shit like that will make companies stop advertising for his show, not because its a moral thing but because they'll lose business..blacks would end up boycotting watching his shit as well as many others so the companies lose business...so in the end Imus got dropped because he was fucking up business. It's all about making $$$ in the end. Fuck him anyway.

growinforthefuture
04-12-2007, 10:03 PM
my hair was all nappy from skiing w/ a beanie all winter.. i cut it today.. ity looks good for a self-done haricut... i went to a barber shop previously; they informed me that they didn;t deal with "dreaddy" people. there were alot of hos in there though... damn town without a real haircut place, just salons for hos....

JOINTMASTER5
04-13-2007, 04:15 PM
wanna kno what i think? the news is nothing but lies. learn third eye meditation and you will b given the news of the universe....smoek alot of funk too, LIGHT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannabis Kitten
04-17-2007, 07:39 AM
This whole thing was the biggest crock of BS and blatant proof of how that oh so important source of votes - the white male - has been manipulated through the media and the public school system from such a young age that he is ingrained with "white guilt" and that it's considered a social taboo on par with murder to have any kind of opinion or statement on race that differentiates from the only acceptable philosophy of "All races are equals.", and never once wonders why he's held to a double standard in which blacks are free to blame other races on their own ineptitudes and failures, and can also freely ridicule their own race and the race of other's without any kind of insane public outcry and media attention that a white man would receive should he make similar comments.

That was a big ass sentence. I know. But I aent done.

It's such a waste and a drain on society to see how blacks live in a state of self imposed perpetuated poverty because they refuse leave their own warped persecution complex they've created to, as I've said, justify their own failures.

They embrace their own "black culture" as a source of pride and identity when it's a culture that BLATANTLY promotes violence, gangs, and misogyny.

Look at the common black family in America. It almost always contains multiple elements of civil strife, dependence on outside help, criminality and sexual promiscuity.

Look at Africa with the exception of the Berber states of N. Africa. It is a continent of rampant STDs, crime and massive civil wars, total dependence on foreign aid etc.

Any coincidences between the two, considering the fact that they're separated by an entire ocean?

I don't even know why I bothered. I'm just going to be crucified as a racist because as a white guy I dared criticized another race's culture when it's perfectly okay for them to throw every whine and excuse in the book at my "race".

Seriously, people, take your head out of your asses and realize how both races are being played against each other by people like Al Sharpton and Hal Turner and quit mimicking every damn response you've been programmed to have by the school and media.

Free speech isn't very free when you're only free to speak one opinion.

BlakeCarrington
04-17-2007, 06:15 PM
you are, in lot of ways, correct. The only problem with your statement is that the problems with Africa would not exist if not for the entrance of the "civilized" White Man. Other than that, the picture you paint of the "black" culture is correct up to the point where you assign those characteristics to said culture alone. This picture you paint applys to all of us. The things that happen in Chad's house also happen in Tyrone's house and vice versa. Good Day All

piZANK
04-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Don Imus was used as an easy political stance for Al Sharpton and the rest of the media to detract attention from the real problem in the black community.

Yes racism is an issue, but the biggest issue bringing the black community down in america is black on black crime.

How can the world respect a community who is willing to murder, humiliate, and degrade their own?

rebgirl420
04-19-2007, 07:52 AM
I think it was in very bad taste...but it technically is his right to say it...oh well, chalk one up for the right?