PDA

View Full Version : To Tattoo Or Not To Tattoo?

VaporDaddy
04-09-2007, 06:33 PM
That is the question. So what do you all think?
I am a 30 yr old father of 2 young children. I want to get a marijuana leaf tattoo to express my beliefs about cannabis. My only fear is it will come back to bite me in the ass when my kids grow older especially the difficult teen years.
The whole point of getting it is, like I said, to express my beliefs and feelings about cannabis so I don't want to hide it on my ass or anything.
I would love to hear some oppinions on this.:jointsmile:

AsianStoner420
04-09-2007, 06:37 PM
are you afraid that one day ur son is gonna turn just like you?

VaporDaddy
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
are you afraid that one day ur son is gonna turn just like you?

No I am not. I would be proud if he did, but I don't believe kids should use weed until at least 18 Preferably 25 years old. I don't want to send the wrong message.

smoke it
04-09-2007, 06:55 PM
maybe, hold off on the tatoo untill later. theyre not going to know what it is untill theyre put through dare, at which point they will say "my daddy has a tatoo like that on his arm, which might just lead to DCF and shit like that.

AsianStoner420
04-09-2007, 07:07 PM
dude I am 17 and im smokin weed since i was 14 and i dont think that weed stuff can turn as wrong message,... You said u are going to get the tatto coz u wanna express ur beliefs and feelings to it so i would say that u get the tattoo u want and at the same time when ur kids saw it u can now express those beliefs and feelings as a good thing to ur kids i mean if theyre already capable of those things,.. but if u think theyre not that ready to know this things maybe u can just wait,...waaaa its not even me who can decide or advice but man ull figure it out on ur own,....im fuckin stoned

VaporDaddy
04-09-2007, 07:13 PM
dude I am 17 and im smokin weed since i was 14 and i dont think that weed stuff can turn as wrong message,... You said u are going to get the tatto coz u wanna express ur beliefs and feelings to it so i would say that u get the tattoo u want and at the same time when ur kids saw it u can now express those beliefs and feelings as a good thing to ur kids i mean if theyre already capable of those things,.. but if u think theyre not that ready to know this things maybe u can just wait,...waaaa its not even me who can decide or advice but man ull figure it out on ur own,....im fuckin stoned

I'm guessing you got high at school the day they covered punctuation.

AsianStoner420
04-09-2007, 07:16 PM
wtf is that mean??

stinkyattic
04-09-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm guessing you got high at school the day they covered punctuation.pwned

As I don't have any kids I have NO idea how I'd handle that situation... But I drew you a tat... :D mabybe you could get like a sort of vague part of your tat- that means something only to YOU and anyone else to whom you choose to explain it- now and finish it when you feel more comfortable that your kids will understand what it really means?

Anyway here ya go!

Edit: or ya could just get one of a skull with a leaf on its forehead.... lol I swear I'm kidding.... hahahaha

VaporDaddy
04-09-2007, 07:22 PM
pwned

As I don't have any kids I have NO idea how I'd handle that situation... But I drew you a tat... :D mabybe you could get like a sort of vague part of your tat- that means something only to YOU and anyone else to whom you choose to explain it- now and finish it when you feel more comfortable that your kids will understand what it really means?

Anyway here ya go!

Edit: or ya could just get one of a skull with a leaf on its forehead.... lol I swear I'm kidding.... hahahaha

HIGH stinky!

Vague...lol

Remember the swastika in American History X?
I want a black pot leaf in the same style.
Not exactly subtle.:thumbsup:

stinkyattic
04-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah I guess sublety is not everyones' aim... lol.

VaporDaddy
04-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I suppose it would kind of force me to talk to my kids about drugs, which I fully intend to do anyway.

Samwhore
04-10-2007, 04:18 AM
Get it, after they are mature enough to understand cannabis. Though they probally will end up smoking during teen years.

420MissHighTimes420
04-11-2007, 01:53 AM
I say that you should get it because it's something that you obviously don't plan on hiding from your kids, and it would be better that way. If you are honest and open with them about it and expalin to them that you think that it will be okay to do it when they are older than they will hopefully respect that. But samwhore is right they will most likely smoke during there teenage years. But if what you are worried about is them wanting to smoke at a young age and using your pot leaf tattoo as an excuse for them to do it, you can just remind them that you think its okay if they toke up when they are older.

da dubs
07-28-2007, 08:56 PM
hiya dude..

i,m a dad of 3,and have a good few tats,none can be seen with a t-shirt on,all above t-shirt level,chest,back,sholders,,if you really want to get that one on your body,go for it bro,,sounds like you have put a lot of thought into it already,,but think the one your getting is also like putting a target on yourself,if in public view..

:) :hippy:

juggalette420kb
07-28-2007, 09:56 PM
My fionce has one on his shoulder and we have a baby on the way, my uncle rick had one and covered it up with an eagle. I wouldnt advise it. Maybe get a tatoo of a skull with a bud leaf as the hair.

Pipe Dreams
07-29-2007, 11:33 PM
put it on your chest, or in your armpit. But definitely get it though.

baisez le monde.
07-29-2007, 11:34 PM
wtf is that mean??

The day they covered proper grammar as well..