PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to summer camp 2007

dodger988
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm hopefully going to summercamp 2007 in Chillicothe, IL. Looking for someone to split the gas money with me.

Its a Plant
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
I'll be there for sure, but our car is full.

Hope to see you there! ~

not_the_kitty
04-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I would give you a ride if you lived near me, but I live like 10 min. from there so I guess you could walk then....where do you live?

Dr. Who
04-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Hey Dodger, I can take you..I've got room..

stonerzgirl
04-14-2007, 02:37 PM
What normal 32 yr old corporate executive would be willing to drive someone they dont even know to summercamp? Dont trust him Dodger, he's a weirrdooo. Well, peace to everyone else that are not weirdo pedophiles! :hippy:

Dr. Who
04-15-2007, 05:08 AM
stonerzgirl, you prove the point for all those that wish to maintain Marijuana as an illegal narcotic..congratualtions..your intellect is simply astounding..

stonerzgirl
04-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Im not the most intelligent person in this world but i have sense enough to know that a man in his 30's offering to drive to a summercamp you werent planning on going to is suspiciously weird! Especially since you claim you are from buffalo grove and lake villa! So that is like a 6 hour just round trip for you not including you picking up that kid. So u driving over 6 hours just to drive someone u dont know to summercamp is not odd??? Read this, think about it, and tell me its not weird. And i guarantee you that many many others would feel the same!

"you prove the point for all those that wish to maintain Marijuana as an illegal narcotic"

hahahha its so funny because its actually your kind of weirdness in the world that actually does it! :hippy:

dodger988
04-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Kitty, I live in the burbs north of Chicago. Dr. Who, thanks for the offer but I was looking for people closer to my age group. Nothing against you, I'm sure your a good, well intentioned person. I was just hoping to meet kids closer to my age, that's all.