12-17-2004, 08:45 PM
What sign are in the zodiac ?
Also Chinese horoscope ?
Do you believe in the stars ?

astrology is the shiznitz yesh i believe in the stars :D

<Libra/dog :cool:

Buck268
12-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Commercial atrology is bogus as hell... Find somebody who practices that type of thing on a personal level and you'll find its far from bogus...

GHoSToKeR
12-17-2004, 08:58 PM
I find it hard to believe that people who are skeptic of the existence of God can embrace astrology as if it's fact, rather than fiction

Euphoric
12-18-2004, 03:22 AM
i think its www.suzannewhite.com you can go and see what both eastern and western symbols represent :cool:

Buck268
12-18-2004, 05:12 AM
I assure you my religious ideaology does not bring the existance of god into question.

Euphoric
12-19-2004, 07:55 AM
I find it hard to believe that people who are skeptic of the existence of God can embrace astrology as if it's fact, rather than fiction
its true i know lots of people that believe in astrology. i do..

yeah the more "underground" astrology resources are usually startlingly accurate..while the more widely distributed ones seem to be insanely off-base. hmm..conspiracy? who knows..mmm pot is good :)

Euphoric
01-26-2005, 07:53 PM
well i just came across an interesting astrology link one of the better ones on the web ive found so i thought i'd share.. http://www.astrologycom.com

maryjanemama
01-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Euphoric, that was a great site! I got lost in there for a good half an hour. :)

Sagittarius/Tiger

jacquelyne
01-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Yea i liked that i was there fora while myself

Euphoric
02-06-2005, 05:25 PM
yay im happy that you two appreciated that link! heres another one with some better graphics. its got a great compatiblity guide, too.

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibility/compatibility-home.asp

it says i get things accomplished through tact and manipulation? who? me? :D

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 12:25 AM
cool i just got on here im having a look now looks good i need that one lol thanks.

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 12:29 AM
i just had to see mine with yours read that lol thats cool.Sorry

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 12:39 AM
this has cheered me up so much thanks.I just looked at mine and my partner we are definatley not compatible but i knew that our signs did not match were just so different from each other.
Positive Traits

They are generous by nature, but are quite resourceful in caring for and balancing their resources. Sagittarians are ardent, sincere and straightforward in relationships. They are generally conventional and in control of their sexual natures.In friendship they are reliable, and can be counted on.

Because of their independent nature, maintaining a close personal relationship is difficult. They prefer a solid home base, but as a place to return to when they have completed a particular travel venture. They have a compelling need to feel free, and sometimes make this choice at the expense of even a family.

Main positive traits: Honest, open-minded, staight forward, ethical, charitable, generous, good sense of humor.

Thats so true just like me.Thats why now i feel stuck so bad i just want to leave here im just thinking the best way to go.Ive been doing my runes and they keep telling me that if i move on my life will be fullfilled but if i stay i will keep going on the way i am and being very unhappy.

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 12:58 AM
YOUR REPORT ON PALM ANALYSIS
Your strong, deeply etched lifeline reveals a strong nervous system. In addition to that it reveals an equally strong physical constitution. The stronger the life line, the stronger the overall constitution, ensuring that there is stamina, vitality and good health.

Your defects in the life line is compensated and consequently you will enjoy good health and long life.You work after careful thought.Nothing is impossible for you.

You might fall sick at the point of time as indicated by the break.

You are hard working, alert and work according to a planned scheme. You are quite willing to follow rules and regulations and also to have continuity in a family business.

You are ambitious and hard working but this emphasizes a lack of imagination and inclines you towards being very calculative and material in your desire for success.

You are a person who can fulfill two occupations or manage two businesses.You can can be dual in nature and may be involved in a hobby that could well take over as a full time occupation as they get older.

You may not be mentally strong and might become narrow minded in due course.

You are a person who has a nurturing, caring nature with plenty of love to give,even to the extent of being termed posessive.

You may be a person who is highly demonstrative in expressing your physical drive.

You tend to fall sick often.

You will achieve success after hard work all on your own effort from the age as indicated by this lifeline.

A close relationship may breakup.

You may undertake many travels to many places.

You may be healthy,wealthy and may lead an honourable life.

You are likely to contribute to the society and be remembered for it even after your lifetime.

You are a person with robust constitution and excellent immunity from diseases

How cool that palm reading u should do it.

Euphoric
02-07-2005, 01:01 AM
whats your partner's sign?

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:02 AM
he is virgo

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:06 AM
I just cant get off there now i gotta do them all they so cool even the silly ones.Like as a partner with my name i got super cool like the fonz lol all fun hey

Euphoric
02-07-2005, 01:08 AM
hmm virgo and a saggatarius, eh? earth and fire. at least you're the fire bwahahaha :D

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:11 AM
YOUR REPORT ON GRAPH ANALYSIS
You possess a mature ,cool temperament and would face up to any situation with courage and composure.

You spontaneously give expression to your feelings without much thought. You have your own likes and dislikes and may be biased in your opinions in general.

You tend to have a fine sense of balance in dealing with money

You try to find a balance between work and leisure.

You think twice before accepting a new proposal in any endeavour.

You are a person who believes in speed,efficiency and productivity.

You always present yourself well to the outside world.

You can be trusted to keep secrets.

You can maintain your poise and composure even when facing criticism.

Your goals match perfectly with your potential.Thus you avoid pitfalls in meeting your objectives.

Your have moderate enthusiasm in your work.

You may not have the necessary will power to complete your tasks.

You are trying too hard to impress others.

You have an extraordinary memory.

Your seriousness in completing your work is acceptable.

You are a person who likes to stay away from the limelight.

You are an expert in mechanical matters.Your hands are likely to be dextrous.

Pleasure and fun is an integral part of your life.

You are charming company in any social gathering.

Hey im just putting these here there boring but interesting as most of the things are spot on except 2 here

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:19 AM
yea true completley opposite.He is very quiet and placid nature and looks very innocent but can lie to my face.Im the opposite to that im a bit more outspoken and cranky and will just tell the truth no matter how bad i feel about it.I just cant stand being lied to because theres no need it always just makes things worse in the long run.And everyone thinks im the bitch cause hes so sweet and they dont realise that he fucked my best friend in my house they just think ive got bipolar so im a froot loop and nasty to him all the time.If my family knew what he and she did to me my brothers would hurt him bad and i dont want that so i guess i just have to keep looking like the one in the wrong.

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:26 AM
march 17 2053 is armageddon day for me lol thats cool then i got a few yrs left lol

Euphoric
02-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Virgo is methodical, careful, controlled and analytical. Fiery Sagittarius is impulsive, quick, independent and sometimes reckless and extravagant.The fiery Sagittarius and the earthy Virgoan are both mutable, which means that they're both constantly on the lookout for change and ways of improving themselves. If they're negative, they'll both believe in change for change's sake, which won't but if they're both positive people, this could be a combo that's top of the pops. The Virgoan will want to better himself and prance along the path to perfection, while the Sagittarius will be high-minded, philosophical and constantly on the search for new knowledge.

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 01:46 AM
What sign is your partner are u both compatible ?
That is just like me and him its pretty spot on but when im positive he is not.I always need a change in life even with myself and he likes to live in the one place i would just pack up and move its all a new experience in life.Im a bit of a nomad ive been back here in sydney for 2 yrs in march i need a change im thinking of going to another state and not knowing a soul just starting off alone like i have before and start a life with just me and my son and only letting good people into our life.

Euphoric
02-07-2005, 02:01 AM
good luck with whatever you chose to do. keep in mind that either option has the potential for: happiness, misery and learning lifes lessons...look before you leap babe :)
my partner is an aries...my uh, opposite sign. its a roller coaster of love :D

jacquelyne
02-07-2005, 02:08 AM
i will try but thats the problem cause i just do things on the spur of the moment without actually thinking about it but all will be good i just gotta try figure the right path n whats best for life

peji
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm a Virgo,,,,fire rooster ;) Look out,,, :cool:

maryjanemama
02-07-2005, 09:48 PM
I don't think I did the Palmistry test right because the results didn't sound anything like me. My husband's sign was the first sign listed in my Incompatible signs....Sagittarius and Capricorn don't mix well. :rolleyes: On a happy note, the Death Meter said I'll make it until February 10, 2065. lol :D

SuburbanLife224
02-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Astrology.

A-S-T-R-O-L-O-G-Y.

.Y-G-O-L-R-T-S-A

A=3
3=a

You see?
Nope.

You Feel?

Nope.

You Feel confused...Yep...................................

Just ask.

Ask.Just.

Euphoric
02-20-2005, 01:12 AM
riight..uh..how does A = 3? :confused:

SuburbanLife224
02-20-2005, 04:08 AM
What sign are in the zodiac ?
Also Chinese horoscope ?
Do you believe in the stars ?

What are the signs on the zodiac. Laughs.... if you mUST know then figure it out.

Chinese horoscope? Its all real buddy.

How can you believe in the stars if you dont believe in believing.

hahahaha you will never ever ever one up me. :-) :) :-D :D

:cool: :) :D :p ;) :confused: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :o :(

GHoSToKeR
02-21-2005, 02:07 AM
You guys dont SERIOUSLY believe in astrology, do you?

The idea that the whole galaxy or universe is designed as a way of telling us every small and meaningless part of our existence is just arrogant.

Euphoric
02-21-2005, 06:43 AM
You guys dont SERIOUSLY believe in astrology, do you?

The idea that the whole galaxy or universe is designed as a way of telling us every small and meaningless part of our existence is just arrogant.

well its the solar system not the universe or the galaxy. get a good, accurate report repeatedly and you might even feel differently..who knows?

The Zodiac ("Circle of Animals") is the name given to the band of the ecliptic encircling the earth. It is like a belt in space, about 15 degrees wide, across which the planets move and form their geometrical relationships. The Zodiac forms the stellar backdrop for the apparent path of the Sun, called the plane of the ecliptic.

www.astrologycom.com
so whats your sign ghost?

GHoSToKeR
02-22-2005, 12:30 AM
lol I'm pisces, Euph... I didn't mean any offence by what I said, I just don't see how the position of different astrological bodies in our solar system could have any relevance to the lives of each and every human on this planet. I also don't think you can classify the personality of everybody on this planet into 12 different groups, especially not if the groups are based on the person's date of birth, because each and every one of us is different.

Belleza
02-22-2005, 01:27 AM
i think the stars are right to a certain extent. no really to every little aspect of your life.

Euphoric
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
lol I'm pisces, Euph... I didn't mean any offence by what I said, I just don't see how the position of different astrological bodies in our solar system could have any relevance to the lives of each and every human on this planet. I also don't think you can classify the personality of everybody on this planet into 12 different groups, especially not if the groups are based on the person's date of birth, because each and every one of us is different.

high ghost..i wasnt offended, of course. though i couldnt resist defending my inner thoughts.
honestly i dont understand how it really works either. the more i look at astrology though, the more startling experiences i have, which makes it constantly all the more real to me.

Pisces
Positive Traits
Pisceans do best in an environment where they can exercise their imaginations and intuitive nature. They are gifted artistically. They are versatile and tend to understand things by absorption rather than logic. They are loyal, home-loving, kind and generous. They are receptive to new ideas and circumstances.

They often make excellent artists in all fields because they have great imaginations.They possess wonderful creativity which is demonstrated in music, literature, drama and art. They appreciate luxury and pleasure, and are ripe for new sensations. When they travel, they prefer remote, exotic places.

Main positive traits: Understanding, instinctive, compassionate, artistic, sacrificing, charitable.
http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/Pisces.htm

GHoSToKeR
02-22-2005, 11:38 PM
"They are versatile and tend to understand things by absorption rather than logic."

Thats totally true.. I've just never been able to put it into words before. Still, I think that astrological predictions and horoscopes etc are vague enough to apply to anyone.