PDA

View Full Version : first indoor grow K2

rottenfork
04-05-2007, 01:07 PM
hi, got some k2 seeds in a coffee shop in the dam, germinated them 4 days ago put them in pots and they broke soil this morning.the soil ph is 6-7 i am going to feed bio grow for veg not going to start nutes for a few days? Using a 400 watt mh light but having trouble keeping temp down its holding at 32c which is high 80s the light is 2 metres from the pots on an 18-6 cycle fan on when light is and extractor on constantly. Is the mh light too strong for this early stage i havent got any flourescents so i hope they will be fine.any one tell me about k2?;)

postmandave
04-05-2007, 01:26 PM
how big is ur grow space?

rottenfork
04-05-2007, 01:51 PM
its 3m high 2m deep and 1m wide

rottenfork
04-06-2007, 09:29 AM
getting concerned temp in room got up to 35c yesterdy and the dummy leaves folded right back ive turned the fan up ,the mh light is much warmer than my hps as the hps holds 28-30c in the same grow space the next few days should be crucial

postmandave
04-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi rottenfork.you will have to do something about the temps as u will end up with possible males if you dont. Take them out of the grow box and place them on the window ledge for a couple of days or until u sort the temps out .they are to young to cope with temps that high it will stress the butt of them.be safe the postman.

rottenfork
04-06-2007, 11:50 AM
yeah cheers ill let you know how i get on

xxxhazexxx
04-06-2007, 12:18 PM
hello mate you need a bigger intake fan and some flexi ducting so you can direct it to the plants, no your light is cool at that distanse try and positon the osalating fan so it moves the air inbetween the light and the seedlings,good luck dude let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-07-2007, 12:17 PM
have them on the window ledge, putting another extractor in tomorrow have to drill through external wall, what a bummer, but what has to be done has to be done

rottenfork
04-09-2007, 11:22 AM
put new fan in temps holding at 27-29c yeeeeeeee-haaaa were back in business gave the girls (fingers crossed) a feed of bio-grow today everything looks good , its T.L.C. from here on in ill keep ya s posted

xxxhazexxx
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
well done good luck and keep us posted,k2 is loverly,just remember you only get out what you put in and grow for the bud not the dollar and plenty t,l,c and you will get good results,good luck:thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
:thumbsup: was away for 3 days at the man utd roma match and to my glee everything seems to be going well temps are holding 28-30c soil ph=6.5-7 and the seedlings look healthy, so i am happy enough i have nothing much else to report so ill catch ya later, oh yeah i got my hands on some white widow black label seeds from amsterdam :thumbsup:

JuniorBud
04-13-2007, 01:17 AM
just wishin you good luck!

blank_21
04-16-2007, 10:23 AM
You only have to nute 3 weeks into veg, feeding them this early will burn the little guys

LIP
04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
K2 is one of my favourite strains, i dont get it very often but it's got everything in it that i love about weed. It'll be worth the labour - trust me.

xxxhazexxx
04-16-2007, 12:23 PM
rotternfolk no nutes dude untill week 3-4 only p.h.water and superthrive then in week 3-4 give then 1/4strengh nutes for a week then 1/2strengh for a week then full strengh always give superthrive with nutes and flush with just water the last 2 weeks of flower good luck:thumbsup:

postmandave
04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Dont use superthrive during flower though makes the buds fluffy imo.be safe the postman

xxxhazexxx
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Dont use superthrive during flower though makes the buds fluffy imo.be safe the postman

hello postman how you doing,ive never had fluffy buds and nor does my mates and we have been growing since 93 so maybe it mite have been something else that mad it fluffy:stoned: :thumbsup:

postmandave
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
High mate i used to use superthrive all through flower but my buds sometimes had this sort of fluffyness to them nothing serious but it done my nut in so i read around and i think it was either Zandor or latewood that told me it was the superthrive that cuased this so i cut it out and flower and havent had the problem since but dont get me wrong xxxx Haze i know loads of other growers who use it through flower and dont notice the slight fluffyness of the buds as the conditoin or seriosness of the problem is down to how much is used during flowering and at what stage its used at.but i found that it defenetly occurs with superthrive .But hey its all down to prefrence .Superthrive is a great product and i wouldnt grow with out it. be safe the postman.

LIP
04-16-2007, 03:29 PM
High mate i used to use superthrive all through flower but my buds sometimes had this sort of fluffyness to them nothing serious but it done my nut in so i read around and i think it was either Zandor or latewood that told me it was the superthrive that cuased this so i cut it out and flower and havent had the problem since but dont get me wrong xxxx Haze i know loads of other growers who use it through flower and dont notice the slight fluffyness of the buds as the conditoin or seriosness of the problem is down to how much is used during flowering and at what stage its used at.but i found that it defenetly occurs with superthrive .But hey its all down to prefrence .Superthrive is a great product and i wouldnt grow with out it. be safe the postman.

I've had the same problem - when i first started using it, it was with my last grow which was HOG - and i wanted to see the effect so after 2 weeks vegging i started using it on 2 plants and left the rest without - and carried on during flower. I found the ones i used it on wernt so much fluffy, but definatly no as compact as the others, and i got alot less wieght in the end. Nothing really dramatic though.

I also think your right about it depending how much is used with normal ferts during flowering.

postmandave
04-16-2007, 03:45 PM
From what i can see that if its used during flower on a scrog i didnt make the buds fluffly(mabye fluffy is the wrong word but they arent as dank as usual) it always seemed to be the grows were i let the plant grow as normal and not lst. As i said i have seen growers use it all through flower and have no probs or in their own words never noticed anything unusual. maybe xxxxxhaze xxx is right maybe it wasnt the superthrive and just something else but the only thing i changed was the use of superthrive during flower.My good freind mobay uses it all through flower and loves it.I also found that the use of superthrive while germing gives me a higher female to male ratio every time .be safe the postman.

LIP
04-16-2007, 03:47 PM
From what i can see that if its used during flower on a scrog i didnt make the buds fluffly(mabye fluffy is the wrong word but they arent as dank as usual) it always seemed to be the grows were i let the plant grow as normal and not lst. As i said i have seen growers use it all through flower and have no probs or in their own words never noticed anything unusual. maybe xxxxxhaze xxx is right maybe it wasnt the superthrive and just something else but the only thing i changed was the use of superthrive during flower.My good freind mobay uses it all through flower and loves it.I also found that the use of superthrive while germing gives me a higher female to male ratio every time .be safe the postman.

Thankyou very much for that bit of info! I've never though of using it during germ - but im gunner give it ago next time! Thanks mate! :rastasmoke: :D

xxxhazexxx
04-16-2007, 04:39 PM

yeah i only use 1mm per 4 litres,and i also use it for gremanation:stoned: :thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-16-2007, 05:26 PM
never heard of superthrive, ill check it out after, i have already fed the little guys once and was about to again until i read your posts cheers fellas,not much else to report so heres a few pics:thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-16-2007, 05:27 PM
how do they look for 11 days?

LIP
04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Looking good mate. A little bit on the small side, but never the less, they look very healthy. Keeping going, but make sure the temps dont get too hot. If you can try adding another fan and just get the heat away from the bulb itself, then you might be able to move it a little closer. The more lumens reaching the plant = happier plant.

Looking good!

whisky
04-16-2007, 07:11 PM
looking good buddy, are you planning hps for flowering?

rottenfork
04-18-2007, 12:07 AM
bought some superthrive off e-bay,cant get any around here, determined to make this a good grow, so thanks for the discussion guys its all a learning experience for me ,till next time :thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-18-2007, 12:10 AM
yeah whiskey, have a 400w hps bulb ready for the 12-12 cycle, looking at your thread earlier nice work man:thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
:D well its day 14, things are looking ok, going to feed wih bio grow next time i water probably in two days time,still waiting for my superthrive in the post, i turned up the fan and lowered the light to 1.5m, temps holding at 29c, other than that alls quiet. heres some up to date pics, see ya later:thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-23-2007, 07:55 AM
:thumbsup: herse a few up to date pics this is day 19, got my superthrive in the post so i introduced that yesterday along with 1/4 dose of bio-grow everything looks good:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

divestoned
04-23-2007, 08:04 AM
I also have "k2" going..good luck too us.

Dive:stoned:

keeko
04-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I also have "k2" going..good luck too us.

Dive:stoned:

same, i have a couple clones going right now, but mine look a little more sativa*ish

LIP
04-24-2007, 11:26 AM
looking nice,

rottenfork
04-24-2007, 05:21 PM
a little k2 club eh? hope all is going well. ill up date again in aweek or so hopefully they will thrive now that i have introduced some nutes!!!

keeko
04-24-2007, 07:26 PM
a little k2 club eh? hope all is going well. ill up date again in aweek or so hopefully they will thrive now that i have introduced some nutes!!!

hahahah k2 club.......whatabout the people that dont understand what we are talking about and go and climb the actual K2 mountain?:thumbsup:

rottenfork
04-25-2007, 06:15 PM
i climb it every night after a couple of deep tokes hehehe!!!!

rottenfork
04-29-2007, 04:59 PM
ok so its day 24, all is going well,heres a few pics , do they look alright to you or are they a bit small?:D

Davidj56
04-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Im no pro but i think when the stems turn pink like that it has something to do with giving your plant to much nutrients??

keeko
04-30-2007, 05:29 AM
^ its also genetics. ive had some seedlings that start out with purple stems and end with purple stems

rottenfork
04-30-2007, 04:08 PM
dont think its the nutes, i have only fed twice and that was a 1/4 dose of bio-grow, ill keep an eye on it :thumbsup:

keeko
04-30-2007, 10:06 PM
my k2 stems are purple.....ill try and get a pic of them

reality0
04-30-2007, 11:33 PM
looking good mate! best of luck :jointsmile:

rottenfork
05-01-2007, 06:24 PM
transplanted today, the root growth was amazing the little fellas had been busy down there the pots were stuffed should have got a pic but i was too busy to think of it!!!i used good old irish peat 6-5 ph mixed with 1/4 perlite gave them a nice little drink of mineral water with superthrive and then put them down for the night aaaaaahhhh! uping the nutes to half strength on next watering probably in two days well thats all for now,see yas later!:D

rottenfork
05-01-2007, 06:28 PM
do you think these are ready to LST?

LIP
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeap, i'd start between now and the next week - best to do it before the stems start getting hard. Dont wanna snap the little ladies eh lol! They're looking good my man, and the slow growth was due to the root formation - the root growth will start to slow up now and the vegative stage will kick off!

Goodluck my man, K2 is probably my all time favourite strain - DEFINATLY worth the time and love.

Deejay2163
05-01-2007, 11:51 PM
You will love K-2. Very forgiving strain and nicely potent.Mine are two weeks away from being done.Have been most impressed with the yeild they will soon give.

UMrocksmysocks
05-02-2007, 03:31 AM
plants are looking good rottenfork... listen to LIP and postman, they know what they are talking about-- id start training them asap

UMrocksmysocks
05-02-2007, 03:31 AM
are you planning on doing a SOG?

twocamaros
05-02-2007, 12:39 PM
beautiful.. my k2s arrive next week...!!!

postmandave
05-02-2007, 01:29 PM
:D update:D

rottenfork
05-04-2007, 07:37 PM
hadnt planned to SOG but after i tie them down and see how they get on maybe! have never tried it before only know what i have read on this site

rottenfork
05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
well started my LST today i tied them right over to the edge of the pots i plan to train them round the edge, i had to put them into bigger pots before i started, i know thats the second time ive transplanted them in a short period, should have used bigger pots the first time.the root growth was quite impressive again! when you look at the pics you will notice the bottom leaves are brown this is from nute burn that i caused in the first two weeks i gave them a full dose silly twat! but other than that everything is o.k. this is my first time LSTing hope i havent fu%ked it up ,shouldnt have though i learnt it all right here

rottenfork
05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
they are 36 days old now

hydrocannabis
05-10-2007, 04:30 PM
looks great.

rottenfork
05-15-2007, 03:11 PM
well its been 5 days since i updated and the veg has really kicked in, they are now 41 days old, ive dropped the light down a bit, no signs of sex yet but im betting it wont be too much longer well heres a few more pics i was planning on flowering in around 3 weeks time fingers crossed there not all males:D

TheGreenFog
05-15-2007, 03:23 PM
Hey, man. Plants look nice. :)

hadnt planned to SOG but after i tie them down and see how they get on maybe! have never tried it before only know what i have read on this site

Do you mean SCRoG, not SOG? You don't LST in SOG. :thumbsup:

Maybe try asking a mod of they can move this thread to the Grow Log section. It will get more posts & views there, especially with the state of affairs we are experiencing here on Cdot lately (snore).

Be cool.

The Fog :rastasmoke:

rottenfork
05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
sorry mate im a bit confused is scrog when you make a rack over the plants for the colas to grow up through, if it is well then that is what i meant, and if not what is it? basically i dont have a notion what is sog + scrog all i know is the method of making the rack over the plants!! im exhausted after all that :D

r00tdoctor
05-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Plants are looking good , im watchin this thread because this is one of the strains I got in seed form for future grows.

rottenfork
05-19-2007, 11:03 AM
day 46 and im happy with, well everything, plants are growing quicker than ever they look healthy all im waiting for now is them to show signs of sex. i would have taken clones and flowered them but ive no where to do it, im getting enough grief of the other half for using this space, ah well it shouldnt be much longer before we know how many girls we have hehe if anyone spots something in the pics that i havent dont be shy to let me know! well till the next time good luck all!!:thumbsup:;)

hydrocannabis
05-19-2007, 06:15 PM
ooooooooooooooooo yah. looking great. I love your great job on the LSTing.

rottenfork
05-20-2007, 04:49 PM
ok so ive decided to SCRoG i dont even know the meaning of it? but it seems like the best thing to do in my situation LSTing is coming along fine tied them down for the third time today i bought some lengths of wood and some wire mesh and made a screen, then i screwed two more lengths to the walls on either side of my grow space and the screen just sits on them nicely, not too sure if it is the right height away from the plants but im sure someone will be able to guide me in the right direction, still no signs of sex gggggrrrrrrrrr but im sure it wont be long well guys and gals ill catch you later:D:D

rottenfork
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
think im going to lower the screen a few inchs, i have removed it for the moment until the plants get a bit taller. having a bit of trouble with the temps again the weather is hotting up outside as the summer kicks in and the temps in the grow room are rising with it another fan should do the trick hopefully no signs of sex yet , we are on day 49 exactly 7 weeks hoping to go 12/12 after 9 weeks

rottenfork
05-27-2007, 02:07 PM
lowered the screen today, got an extra fan and pointed it at the light its working a treat got the temps right down i was even able to lower the light lol they are really starting to shoot up now, ill post some pics next week. btw is there anybody out there its really quiet around here lately?????

rottenfork
05-31-2007, 05:53 PM
one is definetly female, cant tell the other 3 heres some pics the first one is the female need some help with the others

rottenfork
06-01-2007, 10:35 AM
heres some better pics the last ones were a bit blurred ,again the first one is female the other 3 i cant tell yet

rottenfork
06-06-2007, 10:18 AM
ok so we are exactly 9 weeks in to veg and i have decided that today is the day ive switched to 12/12 and changed to a HPS bulb, definite that 2 are female , im nearly sure that there is one more female and 1 male.
ill keep them all together for a while till it becomes clear whos who.
switching from bio-grow to bio-bloom planning to introduce it tomorrow.
im still undecided about scroging the screen is in but i havent started to use it yet , ive just kept up my LSTing around the edge of the pot,
i have lots of room and if i do get a male or two there will be even more room.
So idont know if it would do me any good? advice on this matter would be appreciated. so thats it for now , heres a few pics for the hell of it:thumbsup:
the second pic is of the lone male i think?

rottenfork
06-12-2007, 05:38 PM
ended up with 2 males and 2 females,ive killed the males so ive loads of room in the grow space so ive decided to take the screen away im going to continue LSTing, having real trouble keeping temps down,
its stinking hot out during the day, ive two fans one on the plants
and one on the light ,
also the extractor is running 24/7
thinking of running the timer so that the light comes on during the night
and goes off during the day
this should help lower the temps inside the space dramatically
mmmmmmm maybe thats the answer except the noise of the fans
might be noticed at night and the light might be
seen through the extractor vent, shit . shit, shit
ill think of something , after i have a spliff he he he

rottenfork
06-15-2007, 02:02 PM
were 9 days into flower now,
looking good one of the plants foilage has taken on a lighter green colour ,
it still looks healthy cant figure it out as they are both the same strain
and are kept in the same conditions etc etc etc........
have switched from bio-grow to bio-bloom any way i havent muchelse to report, so heres a few pics

rottenfork
06-21-2007, 06:38 PM
were15 days into flower ,many of the leaves near the base of the plant are
dying ,think its because the light isnt penetrating them?
the bud sites are growing steadily
one of the plants leaves have started drooping dont know why
ill have to watch it closely.
it has all been going too well up to now,
iknew something must start to go wrong soon ah well thats life
heres acouple of pics

keeko
06-21-2007, 06:47 PM
this looks great RF. how are they smelling?

rottenfork
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
there smelling good! Keeko

hydrocannabis
06-21-2007, 11:46 PM
well they look great to me.

hope all goes/grows well for you.

rottenfork
06-22-2007, 12:16 PM
thanks hydro so do i !

rottenfork
06-24-2007, 11:46 AM
transplanted today into there final homes, didnt want to do it
but the roots had grown out of the pots and were growing through the carpet
i hope this doesnt stress them too much
they are growing nicely and there is a lovely aroma coming off them now, LST is working out really well, i have a nice even canopy only about 5 inchs from the surface of the pots, i cut off the brown leaves at the bottom it was becoming a bit messy down there so hopefully this will create abetter air flow around the stems and new bud sites.well till next time, adios:thumbsup:

hydrocannabis
06-24-2007, 05:42 PM
they look good. thouse R some monster pots.
they should be good enought to finish them off.

I wish U good luck on finishing them out nicely.

rottenfork
07-07-2007, 12:35 PM
its day 31 of flower and the buds are starting to fatten up
i reckon ive only got around 4 weeks to go
cant wait to have a smoke of these they are covered in trichs and the smell is pungent, yeeeee haaaaa
heres a few pics!!!!:thumbsup:

LIP
07-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Looking good. You should get some nice fat colas from those plants.

rottenfork
07-07-2007, 12:39 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hydrocannabis
07-07-2007, 03:00 PM
dammm dude thouse look great.

what kind of light R U flowering them with?

rottenfork
07-07-2007, 07:24 PM
dammm dude thouse look great.

what kind of light R U flowering them with?

using a 400watt HPS light, it is the right tool for the job
Also im feeding with bio-bloom and they love it!!:thumbsup:

hydrocannabis
07-07-2007, 10:48 PM
yes they do seem to love it all.

rottenfork
07-10-2007, 12:18 PM
im happy things are going well i had a scare a week or two back but thanks to stinky attic we sorted it out ,
alot of leaves were dying so i took a few pics and posted a thread in indoor growing stinky had it sussed straight away.
every time i check on the plants i can notice the buds getting fatter,
its nice to see all your hard work starting to pay off, ive around 3-4 weeks to go i reckon and i cant wait
heres some shots of plant 1 :thumbsup:

rottenfork
07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Heres some shots of plant 2

rottenfork
07-17-2007, 10:58 PM
well another week has passed and these colas are fattening up, alot of the pistols are turning amber but the trichs are mostly clear a few have started to go milky, another few weeks should do it, and the smell its pungent ooooooh yyaaaaaa

rottenfork
07-19-2007, 07:08 PM
alot of the leaves are changing colour to a much lighter green, the plants still look healthy and are coming along fine. Is this normal or should i be concerned?:beatdeadhorse:

rottenfork
07-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Ok now i am concerned one of the plants is definetly unwell, its leaves are turning yellow and dying. I read up a little and thought it might be nitrogen def so i got some Arthur Bowers Fish Blood and Bone i started to use it around 3 days ago but it doesnt seem to be working. The other plant is fine which is unusual as they are kept in the same conditions fed and watered the same at the same time with the same products can anyone help me out heres a few pics

LIP
07-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Ok now i am concerned one of the plants is definetly unwell, its leaves are turning yellow and dying. I read up a little and thought it might be nitrogen def so i got some Arthur Bowers Fish Blood and Bone i started to use it around 3 days ago but it doesnt seem to be working. The other plant is fine which is unusual as they are kept in the same conditions fed and watered the same at the same time with the same products can anyone help me out heres a few pics

If your comming up to harvest - which you are, your plant will start to die. It's natural. It's reached it's destiny.

The plant isnt unwell, it's just letting you know it wont be much longer to go now. Theres nothing to do, and nothing to worry about.

If you havnt already flushed the plant, i'd do it now and then start paying attention to the trichomes, coz it wont be mucher longer before you cut her down.

But seriously, theres nothing to worry about when the leaves start dying off towards the very end of the grow. Happens with all plants.

bonobo66
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
I just want to say I really love this thread. You've done a great job rottenfork and I love the way you've just rolled with the punches and gone with the flow.

I'm on my first grow ever now and I hope I can as well as you. Keep us updated.

rottenfork
07-24-2007, 06:53 PM
I just want to say I really love this thread. You've done a great job rottenfork and I love the way you've just rolled with the punches and gone with the flow.

I'm on my first grow ever now and I hope I can as well as you. Keep us updated.

thanks man i wish you all the best bonobo66

LIP i trust your judgement so if i flush now should i stop feeding nutes aswell? I am 7 weeks into flower now trichs are mostly clear only a few milky

heres pics of both plants first two of healthy looking one the second two of the one i thought was sick
and the last one is a shot of the trichs through my mag glass

LIP
07-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, if the trich's are starting to turn milky i'd wait untill about 25% were milky, and the rest clear and then i'd start to flush the plant and stop feeding anything. Then i'd just let the plant carry on with just water untill the trichs we're coloured how i wanted them. Bascially, once almost all of them are milky your at optimum and its your judgement from there on. Have you decided what kind of ratio you'll go for before harvesting?

rottenfork
07-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Well, if the trich's are starting to turn milky i'd wait untill about 25% were milky, and the rest clear and then i'd start to flush the plant and stop feeding anything. Then i'd just let the plant carry on with just water untill the trichs we're coloured how i wanted them. Bascially, once almost all of them are milky your at optimum and its your judgement from there on. Have you decided what kind of ratio you'll go for before harvesting?

not really i was thinking that when a few turned amber that i would harvest then?

TheGreenFog
07-25-2007, 08:16 PM
not really i was thinking that when a few turned amber that i would harvest then?

Sounds good to me, man. Plant looks great. I haven't seen anyone do K2 in a while. I hear that's some good stuff. Yea, if you're 7 weeks, the leaves look great for the age. They are yellowing at just the right pace. You should be doing some trimming work in the next week or 2. :)

Congrats, man. I'll stay tuned for the harvest. :thumbsup: Looks great.

The Fog :rastasmoke:

rottenfork
07-28-2007, 10:27 AM
so its been three days since i flushed, i watered again today the buds are nearly done they are fat and hard, trichs are changing colour every day, im planning to harvest on the second of august im going away for a week on the third and i dont want to risk leaving them for another week.
they will have had exactly 8 weeks of flower on the 1st of august which is my birthday, and that wasnt planned cool eh? its so exciting i think im hooked, this may have been my first grow but it wont be my last. I still have 4 K2 seeds and 10 white widow black label seeds from the Dam!!!! :thumbsup:

hydrocannabis
07-28-2007, 03:58 PM
hey fork. thouse R some yummy to my tummy buds right there.

well here is an early happy Bday.

I wanna go to the dam some day. how was that. I hear the buds there R out of this world.

dammm thouse buds look great X 10,000.

I hope my buds get that big. well have fun on UR trip.:jointsmile::stoned:

rottenfork
07-28-2007, 05:53 PM
hey fork. thouse R some yummy to my tummy buds right there.

well here is an early happy Bday.

I wanna go to the dam some day. how was that. I hear the buds there R out of this world.

dammm thouse buds look great X 10,000.

I hope my buds get that big. well have fun on UR trip.:jointsmile::stoned:

cheers mate! got seriously f$$ked up on the weed in amsterdam ive been over and back several times, its like stepping on to another planet, a real eye opener, hope you make it over there some day ;)

rottenfork
07-29-2007, 01:43 PM
im getting anxious , 4 days to harvest, leaves are all starting to yellow the buds are compact and hard, most of the trichs are now milky at a guess id say 80% everything looks ok!!!im going to dry it out in the grow room, im away for a week 3rd aug- 10th aug so i reckon they will be ready for cure when i get back. Ive gained alot of experience during this grow so im looking forward to bigger and better things next time around

hydrocannabis
07-29-2007, 06:40 PM
holy shit. thouse R the most fatest buds I have ever seen on here. hot damm.

rottenfork
08-01-2007, 03:49 PM
im switching off the lights in three hours, and they wont be coming back on, im going to give the plants 24 hrs of darkness then im harvesting tomorrow, i got a 30x microscope and all the trichs are milky now only a minute few are still clear, ill get a couple of pics tomorrow before i chop up the plants! till then goodbye

LIP
08-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I cant wait to see the budz and the end of this.

rottenfork
08-09-2007, 04:27 PM
ok so i harvested the plants late last thursday night, i chopped and trimmed and hung them up. havent got a clue what kind of weight im going to get.
i went away the following morning and i got back today they are not quite dry yet but i had a smoke earlier on and im impressed ive smoked K2 before this has a stronger smell is much stickier and does the business. heres a few pics of harvest night, ill fill you in on the weights when it dries properly:thumbsup::thumbsup:

rottenfork
08-12-2007, 12:36 PM
all dried now and i have it in glass mason jars i havent weighed it yet but id say theres only a couple of ounces, but its good quality, ill get around to weighing it soon

rottenfork
08-13-2007, 01:28 PM
well i weighed it up last night and it came to just under 5 ounces of top quality K2 buds im going to veg for longer next time to try and increase the yield

rottenfork
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
heres a few pics of my curing buds
this will be the end of my log,
id just like to thank all the people who gave me advice along the way.:thumbsup:
Ill be back in a while when i decide to germinate the 10 white widow seeds i have stored away
good luck all:thumbsup:

rottenfork
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
damn this stuff is potent:jointsmile:

sizzlasia
08-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Damn, thanks for making this thread... I have some K2 that has been real figidity to grow. Like someone else mentioned mine also looks more sativa then yours, but white nonetheless.. just flipped my lights to 12/12 so flowering day one begins tomorrow :)

Any other tips for the ol k2

ismokealldaylong420
08-29-2007, 06:41 AM
nice smoke nonetheless:jointsmile:

canuck grower
08-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Beautiful man! Very nice plants and harvest. I've got some K2 seeds (Gypsy Nirvana) that I'm really itching to grow now! I've got too many on the go already though. :jointsmile:

(Oh yeah, if you think the buds are good in 'dam you've gotta come to BC! I've been to 'dam a few times and moved to BC 4 years ago. I don't know where you will find the absolute best pot but BC has some great shit. :))

rottenfork
11-22-2007, 05:55 PM
im back

tokr2153
11-24-2007, 07:54 AM
nice grow man what was ur yield

rottenfork
11-24-2007, 03:35 PM
i got around 5 oz of nice bud

Shovelhandle
11-24-2007, 05:11 PM
that's the cat's ass, man. Good herbs!