PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Sophie
12-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi,
I am new here. But I wish I had known about this site a year ago. I have Chron's and need to smoke to avoid pain from eating. I wouldn't weigh 100lbs if I wasn't able to smoke. I was married to an ex lawman, and am on the run with my son who is mentally ill. We had everything going for us, until his father decided to be really vindictive. I called the domestic violence people and they told me to leave and that they would help me obtain a new identity. Well, they lied. They didn't tell me that if I was charged with a crime that I couldn't be in there program. I was out of town, with my son, he had been given some drugs (legal I might add) that caused him to have cardiac problems. He was in the cardiac unit when I was charged with culitvation. Funny I don't remember growing any pot. I was set up. My son recieves disability and his father wanted the $. He has beaten us both and has vowed to kill me and or make sure I would be homeless, jailed or starve to death. Nice guy huh. anyway I am scared and I want to be able to get a decent job, I was a teacher with only a few hours from my master's. I know that's gone, but I don't know where to turn. I've looked on the net, but not sure which co. is legit. any thought from anyone. I am desperate. I can't afford to feed myself and my son and a roof. Please any advise would be appreciated. I just don't know how to act like a criminal.