PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2

B.Basher
04-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Rockstar Games Presents Manhunt 2 (http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2/)

This is gonna be absolutely mental.

Unfortunately it's for last generation only, but the Wii version will be the next gen of gore games. You'll use the Wiimote for all the kills, and this one promises to be twice as gory as the last (still the goriest game of all time) :thumbsup: .

The basic story involves you, a doctor gone insane, escaping from a mental asylum with the help of a convicted serial killer. New kills include a syringe to the eye and a claw to the testicles. The snuff movie style of the original will be absent and there will new minigame style features, such as special button combinations to control your breathing when a bad guy gets too close to where your hiding.

Can't wait, although the Wii version means this is the closest simulation to murdering someone with your bare hands in videogame history.

slipknotpsycho
04-02-2007, 10:35 PM
that's gay...

The snuff movie style of the original will be absent

that's one of the main fucking things that made that game great.... without that, it's just another hack and slash kill everyone game =/. i'll still end up playing it and probably finding it to be one of my all time top gaems (i loved the first one) but taking that part out kinda pisses me off :mad:

affasd
04-03-2007, 03:12 AM
sweet, one less reason for me to be pissed off that i bought a wii, and thats always a good thing cause im pretty pissed.

slipknotpsycho
04-03-2007, 04:27 AM
sweet, one less reason for me to be pissed off that i bought a wii, and thats always a good thing cause im pretty pissed.

lol... honestly i woulda bought a 360 before a Wii... o.0 and you should see what i think of 360's...

i dunno tho, a little ways down the line, i'm sure they'll find a way to make the Wii pwn.. but right now the games totally turn me off it... not to mention i don't want to do aerobics to play a game. :p

B.Basher
04-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Wii is the future man. That shit is amazing! It's a shame most people get pissed off when they realise they actually have to be semi-active to enjoy it.

I personally love 360, it's got a lot of great games going for it, and more on the way. For example: Mass Effect Community (http://masseffect.bioware.com/)

B.Basher
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
that's one of the main fucking things that made that game great.... without that, it's just another hack and slash kill everyone game =/. i'll still end up playing it and probably finding it to be one of my all time top gaems (i loved the first one) but taking that part out kinda pisses me off :mad:

I hear you man, but i'm sure it'll be compensated for. Rockstar are yet to let me down.

Metaphor
04-03-2007, 01:20 PM

Just wait for Super Smash Brawl, that game is gunna be so fuckin sick