PDA

View Full Version : good stoner films

GetDown
04-01-2007, 06:59 AM
okay tonight is my first night off work in a while, normally would go out with mates but its been a while since ive chilled out at home, got a few grams left, plan on smoking all i got tonight and jus chillin out with some movies/tv shows, can someone name a couple of movies that are good to watch high? (gonna start smokin in 5 hours so i need a list asap)

i already have cheech and chong, all their films, a million david lynche flicks including twin peaks, i got all the dune movies (am considering watching the new ones, but seen em a million times), scrubs, every epp, eurotrip, harold and kumar, clerks, mallrats chasing amy,

those are all movies ive seen a billion times, so would like something new and unseen, need it to be funny and hot chicks dont hurt

40oz
04-01-2007, 07:00 AM
Cradel to the grave.... I know its not a comedy but thats why it is so funny. The whole movie is ridiculous, especially when DMX runs up a wall. Trust me, smoke a few bongs and watch it. Me and my friends couldnt stop lauging at how cheesey it was.

Matt the Funk
04-01-2007, 07:18 AM
grandmas boy!!!!

clammy801
04-01-2007, 07:19 AM
hellraiser

GetDown
04-01-2007, 07:40 AM
seen grandmas boy, funny, incredibly funny but once again, seen it too many times, got hellraiser (all the movies, but only seen the first two, you recon i should see the rest clammy?)

cradle to the grave was nice, loved that chick in it, damn fine

pass the chicken
04-01-2007, 10:53 AM
tommyboy, school of scoundrals, bad santa, lucky louie, aqua teen hunger force, bum fights(if you can get a copy), that 70s show, spaceballs everyone should see it once, if you like real old school comedy abbot and costello, or the apple dumpling gang and Private eyes, find some comedy specials if thats your thing, out cold, again if you like older movies the origanal pink panthers, Pink pantther the cartoons, boomerrang network if you have it, the origanal scarface not comedy but intresting if you like mob movies(not the one with pacino in it), wagons east, and many many more that I'm too tired to think of

clammy801
04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
first two are the only ones you must see get on with your video career

thecreator
04-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Van wilder....both of them. I'd just watch the weeds but that me. Um anything that was a comic book counts as a stoner flick.

thecreator
04-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry about the double post but I think its worth it.

Zoolander, How High, Road Trip, Fast times at ridgemont high, Napoleon Dynamite, PCU, Waiting, Super Troopers, Scary movie, Dude Where's my Car, Slackers, The Wash, Rolling Kansas, Bad Santa, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas, Bongwatter, The Big Lebowski, The Stoned age, Friday, The Breakfast club (debatable), Dazed and Confused, Animal House, 40 yr old virgin, Ace Ventura, Borat, Team America world police, South Park, Anything with Adam Sandler in it from the 90's, Bill and ted's excellent adventure, Wayne's World,Snatch, Lock stock and two smoking barrels, Wet hot American summer, Monty Python's anything
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Space ball's, anything by Mell Brooks, American Pie (B4 that wedding, band camp shit) Best in show, Blow, Joe Dirt, Old School, Will Ferrell, Dodge Ball, Without a Paddle, Pulp Fiction, Spun, Sin city, The Life Aquatic , Taps, Well im high and im going to go play with legos.

Goddess of Green
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
adult swim cartoons are the shit- robot chicken, 12 oz mouse, tom goes to the mayor, aqua teen hunger force, sealab, they are all awesome

Goddess of Green
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM

Zoolander, How High, Road Trip, Fast times at ridgemont high, Napoleon Dynamite, PCU, Waiting, Super Troopers, Scary movie, Dude Where's my Car, Slackers, The Wash, Rolling Kansas, Bad Santa, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas, Bongwatter, The Big Lebowski, The Stoned age, Friday, The Breakfast club (debatable), Dazed and Confused, Animal House, 40 yr old virgin, Ace Ventura, Borat, Team America world police, South Park, Anything with Adam Sandler in it from the 90's, Bill and ted's excellent adventure, Wayne's World,Snatch, Lock stock and two smoking barrels, Wet hot American summer, Monty Python's anything
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Space ball's, anything by Mell Brooks, American Pie (B4 that wedding, band camp shit) Best in show, Blow, Joe Dirt, Old School, Will Ferrell, Dodge Ball, Without a Paddle, Pulp Fiction, Spun, Sin city, The Life Aquatic , Taps, Well im high and im going to go play with legos.

I can't believe I NEVER thought of watching bill + ted blazed, wow. thank you!!

bong_man
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM
SNAKES ON A PLANE! or half baked :p or dead man on campus

get_bent_pay_rent
04-03-2007, 10:34 PM
just found out 3 days ago "stripes" with bill murray is funny as shit after a el, i seen it at least 10 times but never high.

supertroopers is double your funny when high and of course borat

thcbongman
04-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Idiocracy.

If you haven't seen it, you don't what you are missing.

Frickr
04-04-2007, 01:54 AM

Great movies there man, I havent seen rolling Kansas for ever! im gonna try downloading it though, also the old school cartoons, like tom and jerry, and all of them that you use to watch when you were little, alot funnier now when your stoned

Samwhore
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM

Creator, I love you, I'll bring my legos over too. Those were good movies and you basically took all the movies I was thinking of.

But Office Space, Malibu's Most Wanted, Dumb and Dumberer, The Waterboy, and Old School are great too.

Jackass, oh Jackass.

good ol daze
04-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I highly recommend the book, if you can find it, "Couch Potatoes" with a warning for the younger ones here...it's a bit dated and out of print. It reviews from a stoner's point of view (rating points being pot leaves and half leaves), important movies through the early 90's...wiith detailed finer points, like which is better, Alien or Aliens...and why. Plus, the writers' pitches for celebrity endorsements, like Roger Ebert, and their funny replies.

Good luck finding it. It is a Great reference!

Now for a different movie recommendation..."Saving Grace." About a widow with a green thumb, especially for orchids, who to keep her estate while helping friends and it turns out, everyone, grows weed. Also stars the Late Late show new guy...Furgeson (sp)? Comedy/Drama.

thecreator
04-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Yes I helped the site. Hmm I'm glad to help and I was going to write more but the laptop was running out of battery lol. I wanted to put non smoking related movies but that's when you get into a gray area.