PDA

View Full Version : My cat snores...

Samwhore
03-29-2007, 02:22 AM
yes, when shes really sleeping she snores, its actually really cute.

Any other pet habits?

hello3pat
03-29-2007, 04:37 AM
My dog barks in his sleep

ericwt
03-29-2007, 04:48 AM
My cats sometimes snore. It is cute.

Every now and then they have dreams and there paws twitch, like they are trying to get something.

napolitana869
03-29-2007, 06:32 PM
my boyfriend snores. my dog sleeps with his tongue sticking out

Matt the Funk
03-29-2007, 06:35 PM
My dog snores. He farts alot in his sleep too.

Jennifer K
03-29-2007, 07:30 PM
My small 3 legged cat Bo Bo Magee has chased and attacked my neighbors pit bull. Thank goodness the dog knows and likes my cats (has killed a few strays) or she would be dead. I have to buy a new screen door after the last run in. She's not scared of anything. Suffers from Napoleon syndrome I guess.:stoned:

smokeblunts3
04-06-2007, 11:27 PM
My cats sometimes snore. It is cute.

Every now and then they have dreams and there paws twitch, like they are trying to get something.

My cat does that too, once i tried to wake him up while he was twitching and he wouldn't wake up it was weird as hell then i shook him alittle and he woke up.

dusto2k3
04-07-2007, 12:13 AM
my roomies cat snorws or wheezes, i think its gonna die soon. for real, shes an oldie.

RyanTheCaveman
04-07-2007, 12:49 AM
my cat...if you stare at in the eyes it will slap you really fast...its pretty funny.

4twentE
06-19-2007, 04:20 PM
My mom's cat sometimes tries to suckle the air in his sleep. Pretty funny.

stinkyattic
06-19-2007, 04:41 PM
My dog says 'muff', then sneezes, in her sleep.

Duke420
06-19-2007, 04:47 PM
My dog chases rabbits or somthing in his sleep and farts when he's flailing away. lol

Are you ok buddy? huh? he sits up and toots one more time. It's better to just let him do his thing, or u pay with the stink.

slipknotpsycho
06-19-2007, 04:50 PM
My mom's cat sometimes tries to suckle the air in his sleep. Pretty funny.

a cat we had used to do something simliar.. and only to me if i recall right..

>.< i'd suckle my armpit of my shirt like i was a mother cat and had a nipple there...

geonagual
06-19-2007, 04:53 PM
I clicked on this thinking sam was back...guess not..I wonder how she is doing.

My cats dont snore...they just scratch on the screens and meow in the night to be let in...usually right around 3 am.

blazed_babe
06-19-2007, 04:59 PM
My cats dont snore...they just scratch on the screens and meow in the night to be let in...usually right around 3 am.

my oldest cat, a 12 year old 18 lb cat named calvin, used to butt his head against the door when he wanted to be let inside when we first started letting him out...he doesn't do that anymore. but it was really funny when he did.

both of my weenie dogs grunt all the time. when you pick them up, when they roll over, when they play, they just grunt all the fucking time. it's actually kind of cute. they also both snore.

calvin, the fat cat, also makes little noises when he sleeps, little sighs, stuff like that.

my cat chauncey freaks out sometimes and zooms and up down the cat tree, and also will start attacking his back legs, randomly, and that will cause him to start going round in circles, and then he will bite his back legs, fall over, and continue to bite. he's weird, i know.

my other cats, zoe, sam, and max don't really do any weird things, except that zoe loves to eat french fries, mashed potatoes, and peas. sam is feral, and she has a bobtail. and max is just mischievious and knocks everything over.