PDA

View Full Version : Engineered Viruses

Euphoric
12-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Do you think AIDS was man-made? Personally i think so. What other modern epidemics could of been genetically tampered with? Ebola? hmmm :confused:

WHAT THEY DISCOVERED

Right there in the medical literature for anyone to read for themselves was, basically, proof that the AIDS virus and pandemic was actually predicted years ago by a world-famous virologist, among others. They found that top scientists writing in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization were actually requesting that AIDS-like viruses be created to study the affects on humans. In fact, the Streckers unearthed thousands of documents all supporting the man-made origin of AIDS.

http://www.sonic.net/~doretk/ArchiveARCHIVE/Aids/Aids.html

willow
12-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Hey eurphoic, it's willow and I believe that it could have been a man made virus. But then again, I believe that almost everything is a conspiracy. I read the other day that they (whoever they are) are messing around with some food crops and adding medicine to them, like antibiotics and an anti aids medicine. They are doing it mostly with corn. A group of doctors in Oregon are trying to ban it here. I think that it's pretty stupid for alot of reasons, they could start putting alot of shit in our food that we don't know about. Pretty soon they think of a way to do mind control. guess I sound a little paranoid. And getting back to aids virus, it might have been a way that some christian white male decided to put an end to gay people. Just a thought. seeya Willow

Bro DZ
12-16-2004, 01:04 AM
crazyness. Whatever the case may be, AIDs is scary

XTC
12-16-2004, 04:40 AM
X-Files anyone.... personally... no offense.. I think a lot of people on this board are a little too parnoid about the goverment. I am sure they do shit all the time we have no clue about. Fact is the goverment can pretty much do whatever it damn well feels like it.